Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Random Hearts [Phillip & Capri]

Anonymous

Random Hearts [Phillip & Capri] Empty Random Hearts [Phillip & Capri]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:46 pm

So this is based in a movie xD and I'm currently typing this up on the wii >.<

Sargent Police officer: He's an honest good cop. Married to Payton. She works Sachs Fith Avenue.

Republican congress woman- Going for her re-election in New Hampshire. Has a 15 year old daughter and married to a successful lawyer.

Relation?
    None at first until their spouse both flying and die in a plane crash.

Now I don't want to give more details.

Start point: Average working day. The lawyer tells his wife he has a business trip to New York.
    The cops wife says she has a photoshoot. Flight is an early one, everyone has a routine. Carry on?

Last edited by Alcapon on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Random Hearts [Phillip & Capri] Empty Re: Random Hearts [Phillip & Capri]

Post by Capri Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:01 pm

May I join? If so, I'll edit this post and make up a bio.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:15 pm

haha Smile ok
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:50 pm

Basic
    Character Name(s): Capri Richards
    Ethnicity: Irish-Italian/Sicilian

Description
    Species: Human.
    Skin color: Light, with an olive undertone.
    Build/Body type: Slender, long-limbed, and curvy.
    Hair Color: Dark brown, almost black.
    Hairstyle: Wavy and long, down to mid-back.
    Eye Color: Amber, light brown.
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight:120

Business Attire (What she mostly wears): Like this, this, and this.
    Jewelry: Golden topaz necklace, earrings, and rings.
    Tattoos: Flying sparrow on lower back that she got after high school.
    Piercings: Lobes are both pierced twice.

Other
    Sexuality: Straight.
    Relationship Status: Married...at the moment.
    Personality (secrets, background, etc.): Capri is a thinker. She's kind of on the silent side. And she is very romantic and passionate about the things she loves. She loves nature, music, and art (She loves to draw.). Capri is a kind person most of the time, but she’s short-tempered. Because of her past, she tends to have bad days.
    Preferred Car: Dark silver BMW.
    Medical Disorders: Insomnia.

Last edited by Capri on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:36 pm

It was crack of dawn and I was jogging right in front of the Washington Monument. The cool breeze was hitting my cheeks. I decided to go out jogging earlier than usual so I could at least bid my darling wife good-bye before she took her trip. I was already on my way back home. The sounds of a quiet city during these hours were very pleasant. Few people were jogging along. At this time they were more like beginning their jog.
    I jogged up my stairs leading to our small apartment. My wife already had her bags at the entrance. ”Hello love.” I whispered into her ear while wrapping my arms around her small petite waist. Nuzzled my nose against her soft smooth neck and in haled her citrus scent shampoo while she was making herself some coffee.
    ”You are sweaty Philip.” She giggled a bit and turned around in my arms, pressing her lips softly against mine. ”Now let me go or I’ll be late.” She told me, pushing me away lightly. I smiled. ”Need a ride?” She shook her head. The cab is already out there. You could help me load my bags though.” She went out through the door and waited for me to load her stuff. We kissed one more time before she got in her cab. Before closing the door I asked her where the flight was. She replied she wasn’t sure, her assistant bought the tickets all in last minute, she’d text me once she was sure. I shut the door behind and waited to see the cab out of site before I headed off to get ready for work. I l stood in front of the mirror and carefully shaved around the difficult areas when my cel buzzed, it was from Payton. [I’m heading to Miami. Xoxo] I nodded and replied, [Have fun. Love you.] I hit send and kept fixing myself up. Made sure I had my piece and badge in place and headed out to ride towards work. It didn’t cross my mind that she hadn’t replied my text since I was already quite distracted. I was going through some files from some cases I had already solved. There was one that had me quite uneasy. Had a feeling we had got the wrong man.
    Few hours later passed when I got a call….

”Are you sure?” I asked and then slowly hung up the phone. I didn’t take my time to excuse myself from work and drive to the airport and get more information. I had attempted to call Payton several times but had no answer. I felt my heart drop. I arrived at the airport and went straight to the counter. ”Excuse me Miss. I wanted some information about a passenger that was on board on flight 199 to Miami.” The lady nodded, ”Name?”
    ”Payton Brown.” I replied. I saw her typing in the name and shaking her head. ”Sorry, there’s only a Payton Richards.”(Your husband’s last name) She replied. I was a bit baffled. ”Can you please check again?”
    ”Who are you if I may ask?”
    I took out my badge, ”Detective Sergeant Brown.”
    ”I tripled checked, and that’s the name I have registered Detective. Maybe it’s the same person?” She suggested. I nodded, ”Maybe. Thank you.” This was odd I thought to myself. I brushed my hair back with my fingers and then found myself looking down at my hand where I had my wedding ring. My heart was thumping, wondering why she boarded up in a different name. Her assistant was the one who called me to inform me about the plane crash. My detective side was buzzing in me now. Excuse me, is there another Richards who boarded on the plane?” This was only a mere hunch in me.

Last edited by Alcapon on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:49 pm

The warm coffee cup was in my hands as I heard footsteps in the kitchen. Turning, my amber eyes landed on Charles. My husband.
    "'Morning," I said with a smile as I planted a kiss on his lips.
    "'Morning," he replied, "I'm off to the airport, Capri." I gave a sigh, "Alright. Come home soon." He gave a small laugh and a wave, then walked out to the garage.
    ~~~
    "Bye, mom! Tell dad I love him." the dark-haired, fifteen-year-old girl yelled as she excited my car into the high school parking lot.
    "I will, Mila. Have a good day." I said, dark red lips stretching into a smile as I ran a hand through my own dark hair. Mika had inherited mine.

Sighing as I watched her walk towards her large group of friends, I pulled out of the parking lot and drove towards work. I had been Mika's age when I'd started dating Charles. I'd been that age when I'd gotten pregnant with her. Though I couldn't love her more, I hoped that she would make smarter decisions for herself.

~~~
    "What do you mean?" my voice was a whisper as I spoke into the phone receiver.
    "Mrs. Richards, Flight 199 has gone down. We do not know the cause yet."
    My heart seemed to drop. As well as the cell phone in my hand. While it cluttered to the ground, my eyes widened. And I was unable to do anything else but stare out the large atrium window of my office.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:55 pm

”Yes her husband was onboard too.” She said assumingly.
    I nodded, ”Thank you. Now just print me out the boarding list please.” She hesitated at first but did so and handed me the sheet. I checked it over and frowned. I was going to pay a visit to his home to find out who he was.
    Driving down the bridge I checked my voicemail since I had avoided several calls. My Captain had given me the week off and more if I needed. I grunted. I needed to keep busy. I called my partner gave him the name I wanted to research by mail. Turned out he was a lawyer. Married and had a daughter age 15. He gave me the address. When I first read the wife’s name it didn’t hit me she was the congresswoman going for reelection. I was told I could find her home at this moment.
    Pulling over at a big house, got out of my car, and knocked on the door.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:01 am

Knock. Knock Knock.

Shaken out of my reverie, my head snapped over to the door. Who could that be? I thought as I set my glass of water down. Hastily, I stood up and passed by a mirror. My long hair was down, I was in house clothes, and there were slightly darkened circles under my wet, amber eyes. I cleared my throat, put on my brave facade and opened the door.

"Yes?" I asked in a clear voice to the tall man outside my door. There was no sign of shakiness.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:43 am