Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Starting Over (Capri & Asher)

AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Read Me Starting Over (Capri & Asher)

Post by AsherJayden Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:22 pm

CREDS TO WHOEVER MADE IT::

Girl: Capri

Setting:
    Your history: You've lived in (insert town name here) all your life and grew up with everyone in it, along with your pretty large family. You've always been quiet, but you used to have a goofy side to you. You work at the local bike shop as the manager. You used to ride yourself, compete and everything, had sponsors, you were quite the big deal as well as your best friend (insert friends name here). Until one day after a party on your way home you got in a car accident killing (Insert same friends name here). Since then you've been walking around with a cloud over your head and you became an insomniac.
    My history: I just graduated from school and decided I couldn't take my mother anymore so I ventured out to see my dad, his new wife and newborn daughter. I wasn't looking forward to it, in fact I only came on impulse. But all my life I've been forced to study, study, study. There was no time for parties, friends and all that fun stuff. My parents divorce hit me the wrong way messing up my sleep pattern with their late night fighting, so I am too an insomniac.
    Story: So I'm new to town and landed a job at my step-moms boutique on the boardwalk right next to the bike shop. It's late at night long after the boardwalk has cleared and I'm out for a stroll when we meet. Will the stories unfold? Will you show me around town? Who knows what this summer has in store for the both of us as two loners venture out on a quest to give a second chance at a deserved childhood.

Last edited by AsherJayden on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Read Me Re: Starting Over (Capri & Asher)

Post by Capri Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:09 pm

I'll join. ^_^

Character Name(s): Capri DeMarco
    Skin: Fair, but with an olive undertone.
    Build/Body type: Slender, but has curves. Long-limbed.
    Hair Color: Dark brown, almost black.
    Hairstyle: Loose, rippling waves that fall down to her mid-back.
    Eye Color: Olive green, flecked with amber.
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 115 llbs.

Clothes: Just average. Likes to wear jeans and pretty tops. ^_^ With her gladiator sandals.
    Jewelry: Rings with wing designs etched into them.
    Tattoos:'Lena' on the side of her right pointer finger. Lena was her best friend who was killed in the crash.
    Piercings: Has a cartilage piercing in left ear, & two piercings on each lobe.

Sexuality: Straight.
    Relationship Status: Single.
    Personality: Ever since the accident, Capri was been very standoffish. She seems to ignore everyone, but really she notices everything, hears everything. Capri used to be fun-loving, but she too upset and always tired about that now. She does have a good sense of humor buried deep.But she's strong-willed, hopeless romantic, though she's rarely ever shone anyone that. And very stubborn. She doesn't trust easily. Due to...certain events.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:19 pm

OOC: Thank you! :] Alright so, I'll start.

The boardwalk was a whole other place when there was no one on it and the lights flickered overhead. I popped in my headphones and began listening to Closer To The Edge by 30 Seconds To Mars. I wasn't at all tired, and my watch read 1:27am. With all the things I grew up with, I'm surprised I can still sleep at all. After closing my step-mother's boutique, I decided to go for a long stroll on the boardwalk. I gathered my thoughts as I walked alone.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Crisp, night wind rushed past me. I shuddered, pulling my black bomber jacket closer as I stepped outside. After I locked up the shop, I start walking. What else was there to do? I don't want to go home. And I know I shouldn't even attempt to sleep. Lost cause.

But life is complicated. Ever since Lena...passed...it's been that way. I guess I'm "repelling" all of my other friend by my standoff-ish ways, because I literally cannot help it. My dark hair blew lightly behind me as I walked under the tall lamp posts. What time was it anyway? I sighed. Did it matter?
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Staring at the ground, not even wanting to confront my issues standing in front of me wherever I went, I continued to cruise the boardwalk. Sometimes I wonder if my father and step-mother even care where I am at this time of night. The cool wind blew through my pores, I felt the wind in my core. I shuddered and then without even realizing where I was going, I walked into some girl. "Oof!" I grunted. I pushed myself back and looked up. "I'm so sorry," I said softly. "I didn't realize there was anyone else out here. Sorry." I repeated.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:40 pm

As I looked down, my bubble of thoughts was shattered. Something crash against me. With a wobble, I caught my balance and looked up, "What? I uh-" I stuttered, then took a breath, "It's fine, I should've been watching where I was going." I gave a small side smile, then it was gone. What was he doing out here?
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:46 pm

"No, no. Don't blame yourself. You weren't even walking." I sighed and looked around. "I'm sorry." I smile softly, almost too soft to even appear on my face. "I'm new in town. I work at my step-mom's boutique, over there." I said pointing back in it's direction. What was she doing out on the boardwalk at 1:30 in the morning? I thought to myself. Was she trying to escape something too? "I'm Asher." I said sticking my cold hand out for her.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Asher. I liked the name, having never heard it before. These things I used to say out loud, but now just kept inside. "Oh, uh," I say nervously, as I place my hand in his. His hand was cold too. Big surprise. "I'm Capri. I work next door at the bike shop."

I wasn't really good at this thing like I used to be. Guess I really was messed up.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:56 pm

I gently shook her hand and smiled. "Capri. Unique. I like it." I smiled warmly at her. "Uhm, again, I'm sorry about walking into you. But I should get going, I guess." I said unsure. Where was I going to go? "It was nice meeting you. I guess I'll see you around town.. If I figure out where everything is." I chuckle to myself.

OOC: I like what you're doing with your speech, making it a different color... Would it be alright, if I did the same?
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:12 pm

OOC- Haha. Of course! No need to ask permission. Almost everyone here does it. Very Happy

BIC-

I felt bad, having acted sort of cold. So he was new here. But why was he up so late? "I...hey, why don't I show you around? I could use some company...that is, if you don't mind." I ask quietly, my green eyes looking down, then up again.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:16 pm

I smiled warmly, not for the fact that I made a friend, but for the fact she cared enough to stay up this late just to show around the new kid. "I'd love to." I smiled at her. "So, if you don't mind me asking," I paused. "Why are you up this late?" I said as I started walking by her side. "You don't have to answer, I'll understand." I said, not wanting to annoy her already.

ooc: Thank you Very Happy
    I'm new here haha I'm so clueless Razz
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:15 pm

"Oh, well," I cleared my throat before continuing as we began to walk along the boardwalk, towards town, "I uh, can't really sleep." I said as kept for eyes locked forward. I don't really know why I was doing this, it wasn't like me. Talking to a complete stranger.

"And you?" I added, briefly glancing at him out of the corner of my eye. I tucked a stray lock of hair behind my ear.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:28 pm

I looked at her when she said the reason she was out so late was because she couldn't sleep. Don't people who can't sleep randomly just take a pill to knock themselves out? Or was she an insomniac as well?

"Funny you ask. I, as well, can't sleep. I've been having trouble for a while." I shrugged. "It's something I still haven't learned to deal with." I quickly looked at her then back in the direction we were walking in, stuffing my hands into my pockets, trying to keep them from freezing over.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:30 pm

I sighed, "Yeah, same here. Sucks doesn't it?" Shuddering once more, I pulled my jacket closer. I didn't think it was supposed to get this cold. My cheeks must be very red.

As I continued to look forward, I realized that we were coming close to the end of the boardwalk and closer to the town. "Do you live on this side of town?" I ask, motioning towards the clusters of houses in the distance. "I'm sure you know we're near the center of town. You know, where the grocery store and things like that?" I looked over at him now.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:17 pm

"Yeah, a lot." I respond, putting my hands deeper in my pocket as the wind roughed through my jeans and started to slow freeze my hand. I looked over at Capri and noticed how cold she was. I took off my coat, that was covering a somewhat heavy sweater. I handed it to her and smiled.

Along with Capri, I noticed that town was getting closer and closer. "I live on the far side of town. On the other side of Marco's Bar & Grill." I looked at her and then back up. "How about you?"
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:49 pm

He handed me his jacket. Reluctantly I said, "Oh, no. It's-" But broke off as another breeze rolled by. Shivering once more, I snatched the jacket away and threw it on quickly. "Thanks," God, I'm so weird.

"Oh, I live up the street. About half a mile. I probably jog past your house every morning." Then paused, "Well, when it isn't unseasonably freezing." I added in an irritated voice.

Why was I being to friendly all of the sudden? I hadn't talked to anyone in months.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:21 pm

"You're welcome." I smiled as I saw her pull the jacket over her torso. When she mentioned that she probably had ran by my house, I glanced at her. "I should probably take up jogging. I'm sure it'll clear my mind." I sighed. Ever since my parents divorced and I've been living with my father, things have been hectic. I never thought things would be this bad. I guess it's better than living with my mom though, isn't it? I mean, at least here I have Capri. Someone who talked to me. I finally have a life...? Is that what's going on here?
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:54 am

OOC- Ahhhh, I'm so sorry, Asher! Haha, I've been so busy. But I'm back now.

BIC-

As we walked next to each other, I ran a hand through my hair, "Yeah, I jog every morning. It helps me relax." That really isn't why I ran though. I did it to get out of the house. So my parents would stop nagging at me to get a life and stopping dragging my feet. I really haven't "spoken" to them in awhile now.

Maybe Asher has issues with his family to. And maybe once he finds out about mine, he won't want to be around me. That's what always seemed to happen.

I turned my "So why did you move here? Did you just graduate high school?"

AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:57 pm

"Yeah, I did." I said glancing around the streets, then at her. "But that isn't why I'm here." I said looking away from her.

I was here from a completely different reason. My mother. Once she and my father divorced, my father moved here to start a new life with his wife and daughter; Darly Joy. My mother had become a drunk. Coming home every night drunk and then drinking some more. She had even hit me a few times.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:19 pm

"Oh." I said softly in realization. He didn't want to talk about it. Now I felt bad for bringing it up. "I've lived here my whole life. It gets old after awhile. But I have no desire to go to college at the moment."
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:41 pm

"Why not?" I asked looking at her as our pace somewhat slowed down. I realized that when you talk to someone, your pace starts to slow down. "If you don't want to talk about it, we won't." I said, knowing how she might feel about answering.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:50 pm

I took a big swallow as something in my stomach seemed to drop. Quickly covering it up, I said, [color=#8000FF]"Oh, don't worry about it. Its just that I had plans to go with my friend," I broke off. Thinking about her always made me want to just give up, "but that's all changed."[strike]
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:57 pm

"I'm sorry about that." I say looking down. Things started to awkward very quickly. Things were getting personal. "Uhm, are you hungry?" I asked, trying to change the subject to something lighter.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:32 pm

Giving a short laugh, I tried to break the tension. "What place would be open this late?"
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:37 pm

I shrugged. "Micky D's." I gave a short laugh. "We can go to my place. My father and step-mom are gone for a week." I stopped walking and looked at her. "I'm not trying to be creepy." I said putting my hands up. "I was just inviting you for really late dinner, or really early breakfast. Maybe a cup of coffee. I think there might be a diner near by though." I said, keeping eye contact with her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:04 pm