Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

For Ol' Time Sake (Luke&Seppy) [ExplicitMind&Laurel11]

Anonymous

For Ol' Time Sake (Luke&Seppy) [ExplicitMind&Laurel11] Empty For Ol' Time Sake (Luke&Seppy) [ExplicitMind&Laurel11]

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Setting: In high school me and you used to date. We got really serious, we even talked about getting married. Well one day we got in a big fight and broke things off. We never really lost our feeling for each other. You moved away to go to college in another state and I stayed at home.
    Now you're back, the reason is, I'm getting married. My fiancee is really mean and yells at anyone who gets in her way. Well you're a wedding planner. She found you and wanted you to help her. So you accepted. Now we start spending time together. Will our feelings re spark? Will you tell me before I do? Or will you tell how I feel before the preacher says 'speak now or forever hold your peace'? We will find out

Characters:
    Luke And September

Starting:
    Me, you, and my wife meeting to talk about wedding themes
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

For Ol' Time Sake (Luke&Seppy) [ExplicitMind&Laurel11] Empty Re: For Ol' Time Sake (Luke&Seppy) [ExplicitMind&Laurel11]

Post by Laurel11 Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Poster posts first
    Anonymous

For Ol' Time Sake (Luke&Seppy) [ExplicitMind&Laurel11] Empty Re: For Ol' Time Sake (Luke&Seppy) [ExplicitMind&Laurel11]

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:57 pm

I sat at the table, playing with a pencil, trying to balance it on the tip of my nose. My fiance, Miranda, turned around and smacked me in the gut. I bowed over, dropping the pencil on the desk. "Pay attention!" She snarled. I sat up and looked over her shoulder. "Stop breathing down my neck!" She growled once more. I sighed, rolled my eyes and stretched across the table to see.

Last edited by ExplicitMind on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:03 pm

I arrive at their house, I walk to the door and knock. I instantly became nervous about seeing luke again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Miranda turned to hit my arm, missing and knocking me in the chest. She didn't care. "Go get the door!" I sighed and got up. "Stop moping!" I walked to the door and opened it, greeting September. "Hey." I smiled, opening the door wider so she could come in. "We're in the living room." I said pointing in the room's direction. My dog, Harley, a 3 year old Border Collie, came running to the door to greet September as she walked in.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:18 pm

I smile when luke smiles at me "Hi, its good to see you again" I say to luke as their dog greets me, I bend down and pet the border collie. I get up and follow luke into the living room "Hello Miranda" I say
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:21 pm

"Ohh Hi September." Miranda gets up to give September a hug, pushing away Harley, who was trying to get more pets out of Laurel. I walked to a comfy chair and sat down. Harley followed, jumped on my lap and lied down on my legs. I pet him as both Laurel and Miranda proceeded to sit down.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:26 pm

"So when is the wedding?" I ask looking at luke watching him pet the dog.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:32 pm

I looked up from Harley and looked at September. "In August."I said, counting in my head. 4 months away. I took a deep breath and spread a smile across my face. "Four months." I said out loud, in a way upset that I was getting married.. To this retched woman that I loved none the less.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:34 pm

"Okay, so we have a lot of work to do" I say I pull out my notebook, and write the date down, "Okay, flower colors?" I ask as I get to business.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:25 pm

Miranda scrunched her nose and made a humming noise as she thought. I always liked that, I found it cute. I took a deep breath and went back to petting Harley. "I don't know." She turned to me and tilted her head slightly. "What do you think babe?" I turned and smiled. "I like a light blue. Or maybe red?" She nodded. "Oh, I like light blue." She got up and Harley jumped from my lap. Miranda sat down and I wrapped my arms around her. "So we're going with a light blue." Miranda said to September.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:45 pm

I smiled when he said blue "Your favorite color" quietly I say looking at him. I write down Light Blue for flower color, I look at Them I smile, "Have you picked out a dress yet?" I ask as I watch them. I had to admit I was the jealous type and I really missed Lukey after we broke up, so talking to him about his wedding kinda hit a jealousy nerve inside me, but i hid it as well as I could, only the ones that were or had ever been really close to me would notice, therefore I was worried Luke would notice.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:38 pm

I blushed and looked up at September. I nodded and smiled. "Yeah." Miranda was totally oblivious to the fact that I was practically staring at Seppy. I snapped out of it when Miranda started to speak.

"Uhm, no." She said looking down at magazines. "I've looked at a few but I haven't picked anything out yet."

I saw the way September was acting. I could tell all of this was hitting a nerve. I would occasionally look at her, then look away.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:59 pm

I smile back at Lukey, then look at Miranda "Have you picked a day when you are going to go try on dresses?, and my next question is Cake flavor?" I ask.
    I try not to look at Lukey, but I was tough, and every time I looked at him I smiled. I started thinking maybe being the planner for their wedding was a mistake.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:04 pm