Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Best friend Moved away, then Back Senior Year (Seppy and Ry Ry)

Laurel11
    Laurel11

Best friend Moved away, then Back Senior Year (Seppy and Ry Ry) Empty Best friend Moved away, then Back Senior Year (Seppy and Ry Ry)

Post by Laurel11 Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:30 pm

We have been best friends for as long as we can remember. We promised that we'd stick together. I started to fall for you when you were still around and then your family decided to move. I moved on with my life and became a totally different person since you last saw me and so did you. Will we even know each other? what will happen when you move back for senior year?
    Anonymous

Best friend Moved away, then Back Senior Year (Seppy and Ry Ry) Empty Re: Best friend Moved away, then Back Senior Year (Seppy and Ry Ry)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Poster starts xD
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Best friend Moved away, then Back Senior Year (Seppy and Ry Ry) Empty Re: Best friend Moved away, then Back Senior Year (Seppy and Ry Ry)

Post by Laurel11 Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:43 pm

I know, I was just waiting for you to get here Razz
    I think I'm going to start with first day of senior year? okay? lol
    IC:
    I wake up to my ipod blaring the song 'Today was a fairytale, by taylor swift' I get up and brush my straight hair, then go to the bathroom, I do my normal routine. Then I walk into my room and pick out a cute first day of senior year outfit. I put it on and look in the mirror. "Perfect" I say to myself, then I apply my make-up, and grab my cell. I walk down stairs and grab a muffin for breakfast.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:48 pm

The alarm went off at it's usual time. I grumble and growled. I didn't want to wake up. Had a party the night before and possibly too much heavy drinking. I snoozed my alarm, giving myself another ten minutes before getting up. I yawned and stretched before I got up and hit the showers. Twenty minutes later I was dressed and good to go. I went downstairs. My parents weren't up yet. Got my keys and got on my bike.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:56 pm

I finish my muffin, and call to my parents "BYE IM GOING TO SCHOOL" I grab my keys, and slip on a pair of cute flats, and head out the door. I get to my car, and start it, then head to school. I had a feeling today was going to be a good day. I drive down the road with a smile on my face.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:04 pm

The wind against my face, through my hair was soothing. I loved to speed, but it would worry and piss my mother due to my lack of helmet usage. I was a daredevil. I passed several cars even on curves which was pretty wreckless on my behalf.
    Once arriving at school I parked my bike. I had enough time to enjoy a cig before going through the school doors so I leaned against my bike and enjoyed it.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:25 pm

ooc: oopsies, lol I acidently voted on your post.....and I accidently voted negatively......lol

bic:
    I pull up to school and park. I get out of the car and look around and see a guy that looked new. I shrugged it off and walk up to my friends "Hey Guys" I say talking to them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:50 pm

A girl passed by me, giving her the look down, and grinning to myself. Lazily I took my backpack over my shoulder and walked a few feet behind her.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:26 pm

While having a conversation with my friends the new kid seems to catch my eye again, he looked vaguely familiar, I just couldn't quite put my finger on who exactly he reminded me of. I look at my friends "So you guys ready for football season to start again?" I ask, starting up a whole different conversation about cheerleader try-outs, and freshmen...and Other stuff. We talk until we hear the bell that tells us we have 15 minutes till class, when the bell goes off, I say bye to my girls and I walk to my locker.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:34 pm

I passed by her and her group of friends. Seconds later the first bell rings. I throw out my cig and take a piece of paper out of my pocket in which it assigned me to my locker. I checked the lockers. Locker 110 was mine. I put in the code and opened it.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:39 pm

I put my backpack in my locker and I take out my English 4 notebook, I check my make-up and hair in my mirror that is on my locker door, then I pull my cell out of my pocket just checking it, then I slide it shut, and put it back in my pocket. I shut my locker and Turn to walk to class, I look down the row of lockers and there he was again...The new kid. I look at him for a few seconds then I walk away to my English class, passing a few of my friends and stopping to chat every now and then.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:51 pm

I was used to people looking at me either because I was scary or attractive. Couldn't blame them. A kid with a scar on their eye, the way I dressed, my body language, all factors. That's why I didn't care if that girl kept looking at me weirdly.
    My locker already had my school books. My first class was English so I took only what I needed and left the rest behind. I closed my locker and headed off in search for my class.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:01 pm

I say bye to my last group of friends and walk into my English class right as the bell rings. The teacher looks at me as if warning me that I better not make it a habit of being late. I roll my eyes and take my normal seat in the back of the room and put my purse on the table, I take my phone out of my pocket and place it in my purse, and text a few of my friends. I sit there and look around the boring room as the principle's voice is heard through the speaker next to the clock in the room. He was reading out the day's announcements, the only one's I cared about were the one's about Cheerleading.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:28 pm

I walked into the classroom. Seemed since I was new, the teacher cut me some slack. I followed behind the girl and sat in the next empty desk in the back. I looked around the classroom while the announcements were being said. None really mattered to me.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:44 pm

I watch the new kid come in late, then sit next to me. I check my phone in my purse, and reply to a few text messages. I look up as the teacher Starts taking attendance. I had a little time before she called my name sinse my last name starts with a N, and the list is in Alphabetical order by last name.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:23 pm

"Black, Roger Black?" The teacher called out my name.
    "Present." I said and waited for him to continue on.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:27 pm

I hear a very familiar name, and look around before the person responds, and when it is the new kid next to me who says 'here' I sit there shocked. I look away from him, and straight at the front of the room, thinking 'is it really him? it couldn't be, he was NOTHING like that before.....but then again, I'm nothing like I was before....It can't be him'
    I sit there trying to figure this out and I don't even hear the teacher call my name she repeats it multiple times staring right at me "September Nichols" she says getting more and more frustrated.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Hearing September Nichols name called out caught my attention. I didn't make it noticible but I was waiting to see who would respond.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:41 pm

I snap back into reality "What?" I say looking around as I hear my name "Oh, I'm here" I say as everyone turns and stares at me "What Are you all looking at?" I ask as I try my best not to look at the teacher. And I try not to look at the new kid named Roger Black....It couldn't be him there was absolutely no possible way it could be my old best friend Ry Ry...It just couldn't be. I look up at the clock, and sigh, class had JUST started...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:45 pm

The teacher was rambling on, giving an introduction to what are class would be focused on. I pretended not to pay attention and doodles in my notebook that I took out to write up notes.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:55 pm

I look at my phone, and see I have a few texts, I reply to them, and then open my notebook. I look up at the board..but I couldn't concentrate...I just kept going back to the name Roger Black..and thinking about Ry Ry, my best friend, and how much I missed him when he left. I started doodling in my notebook, as I thought about the past before Ry Ry had left.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:18 pm

Finally we were told to open our text books. The teacher had asked for volunteers to read. I followed the reading though I had kept doodling on my paper next to me. September...S? Maybe. My mind was working and wondering. Same last name too.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:28 pm

I leave my textbook closed, seeing as my mind was occupied by thoughts about Ry Ry, The teacher looks over to me "September how about you read next" she says, I look up "Hmmm?" I say, seeing as I didn't really hear her. "Why don't you continue reading for us" she repeats, "Oh uhhhh Okayyyy" I say as I grab the text book and flip it open to a random page, I had no clue where we were.....I look around and I get the page number from the other kid next to me, so I turn to that page "Okay" I say trying to figure out where to start. I look over at Ry Ry, "Ry, where are we?" I just ask naturally, before I realize what I had said,...I quickly correct myself "I-I-I-I mean, Roger, right? ....where are we?" I ask quietly
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:54 pm

My head bobbed up when the girl next to me said Ry but quickly corrected herself. "Last paragraph."
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:07 pm

"Thanks" I whisper, and then I start to read aloud, I finish up the paragraph, and stop reading, I look at the teacher waiting for her to say something to me, but instead she just picks the next person to read. I Look up at the clock again, 15 more minutes, I go back to doodling in my notes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:08 pm