Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Asylum (Murdoch and Kristie)

Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Asylum (Murdoch and Kristie) - Page 5 Empty Asylum (Murdoch and Kristie)

Post by Murdoch Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Nothing is easy when you're a patient at an institution for the mentally ill. No matter what you suffer from, there are troubles and tribulations that one must overcome in order to remain somewhat normal and in control of your own mind. Not to mention the fact that, at this particular institution, the treatments are radical and sometimes cruel and inhumane. As a new volunteer, your job is to interact with the patients and help them with their day to day tasks. So how will I, a patient, react when seeing you becomes part of my regular day? Will I dismiss you? Or will I let you get to know the person inside?
    The setting, specifically, is a criminally insane asylum (or, at least, an asylum with a criminally insane section).

Myen Bioen, as they say in Germany, or as they call it, “Germanean”. Lol…

Name: Gregory Wilde
    Nicknames: He was nicknamed “The Trickster” after his spate of killings in which the victims had been tricked out of everything they owned and then murdered, made to look like suicides. It took the police five years to catch up with him.
    Sexuality: Straight
    Height: 6’9

Body Type: Gregory is tall, with wide shoulders and a narrow waist. His muscles aren’t overly large, but are well defined.
    Hair Colour: Natural? Black. But he’s dyed it purple.
    Hair Style: Wild vertical spikes.
    Eye Colour: A very dark green.
    Facial Features: He has a somewhat squared, angular face with just a hint of curving.

Personality: Gregory is a tricky individual, being able to leap through loopholes like they were large hoops. He is intelligent and selfish, and does things just for the hell of it more then monetary gain. He is sort of arrogant, and views the entirety of life as a game in which the object is to cause as much trouble as possible.

Other: Find out.

History: Not much is known about his earlier life, and the name Gregory Wilde only appears six years ago, suggesting an alias that means he is not an easy man to work out the background of. He appeared six years ago, murdering 13 people after tricking them out of their possessions, and was on the run evading police for the next five years. He was thus nicknamed “The Trickster”. He takes immense pride in that nickname, and does his best to play up to that persona.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Asylum (Murdoch and Kristie) - Page 5 Empty Re: Asylum (Murdoch and Kristie)

Post by Murdoch Tue May 17, 2011 3:37 pm

ooc: Don't worry. I'm taking exams ATM myself...although, you work for the UN? Really? Tell them to start nuking America before they do it to us...it's only a matter of time...

Sorry if this is slightly godmoddy; I just saw the opportunity to do something creepy. Smile

Ic:

He snickers again. "Necessary? No. Fun? Yes," He curls his hand not around the pen in her outstretched hand, but her hand itself. He could certainly have some fun in this situation, see how she handles it...yes...yes, that would be interesting. Interesting in the 'let's see how much terror I can cause' way, and he hasn't had that kind of fun in a good long time.

Slowly, he takes a step towards her, forcing her arm to bend some more and come closer to her body, tilting his head in the gloom. "Don't worry about it, girl, I understand..." he smiles, but only half of it is visible in the darkness, adding that extra bit of terror to his already inhuman appearance- he doesn't have eyes, and humans seem to find that terrifying- and he chuckles again, more sinisterly this time.

"I would think you should be worrying about yourself...after all..." His smile widens, "you're in a dark cell, alone with a madman, with presumably nobody of note who knows where you are. The cell is padded, so any noises would be muffled, and any banging on the door would be taken either to be the ravings of a madman, or another trick if they knew who was behind it," He reaches out and brushes a strand of hair away from her ear slowly, allowing his fingers to brush along the side of her head. "You're lucky I'm not the violent type, or the type to take advantage of this....unique...situation," in a physical way, at least; whilst it has its pleasures, he can always have that later...for now, this is an investment. It's a bit of a gamble, but from what he's seen of her, it won't keep her away. She'll be even more intrigued.

"Just be careful where you go...who knows what could happen..." He allows the statement to linger in the air unanswered as his hand slowly moves up to the pen and pulls it from her grasp. He steps backwards, away from her and back into the gloom, but he soon answers his own statement. "...we don't need another victim in here, now do we?" He laughs, a cruel, sadistic sound made even more effective due to the lack of visible body to link it to. The sound echoes off of the padded walls.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 pm

OOC- I WISH lol. Sadly it's just the Model UN they do for high school competitions. Eh, someone will nuke the hell out of those guys eventually, bunch of nosey bastards. But uh.. Why would they be nuking England o_O (I'm really not up on the world, I was lucky enough to get Afghanistan.. So I only had to study Middle Eastern and Asian crap.)

And it's fine, at most she may have slapped him xD But it works out with her nerves.

BIC-

I remember once when I was about seven or eight, and my mother took my siblings and I camping for the long weekend. Kathleen and I were walking in the woods and we found a small creek with mounds of wood debris built up on one side of it. We were so young then, we instantly thought some beaver had made it's home there, so we went to look inside the large pile. The next thing I remember is Kathleen standing next to me shouting, "Look! Look! I found someone!" She was so close, that when I turned to see what or whom she'd found, she was already extending her hands out with the garden snake at the end. It crawled from her hands, to my shoulders, and up my neck till it hit my hairline, where it shot down my back and to the wet grounds beneath us. Never, from that moment on had I ever felt something so cold, so bone chilling on my skin, until Mr. Wilde's fingers traced the side of my head. Yes.. He doesn't have scales on his fingers and he doesn't sliver like a snake, as far as I know, but the aura that surrounded him sent one little word to my nerves; panic.

To make matters worse, just being the colourful individual that he is, he had to bring up one more reason for me to want to rip open the door and slam it shut behind me. Before now, never, not once being in this room with him had I ever contemplated.. That. I mean, I know decided that he has the potential to be violent by the way he presents himself, especially when he’s.. Close up. But.. To think he would..? If given the chance, almost like the one he was given now.. It didn’t help any. He was maybe violent, and definitely verbally abusive, but to suggest he’s sick to that extent.. It doesn’t fit who he is. I guess.

I wish I could have ripped my hand from his, jerked back my head away from his hand and stood back. I wish I had the guts to raise my hand and whip it across his face, curse him out maybe. He knew, he had to know by stiffness I was uncomfortable, almost terrified. The more he spoke, the more I felt smaller, and smaller, and smaller until I’m so small I’m underneath him – A pleasant thought.. I wish I would have, but I didn’t. I wish I could have spat in his face each time I saw that look of satisfaction in his face that said he was enjoying it more and more every second that went by.

If I ever expected to last here, last through this and other types of his harassment, then I would need to learn how to stand him like this without crashing into a state. I’d done it before, it took me a long while and Mr. Wilde is substantially more dangerous.. But I did it eventually. All I needed was the right reason to try hard enough, besides just proving a point that I could beat him.

I didn’t want to respond to anything he said, not even a comment. Mind you, I doubt my lips could have moved to do it, but I didn’t want to anyways. Not lashing out like I wanted to, was a smarter choice. He could probably see the anxiety, the fear, but he couldn’t see the anger. In the end when he backed away, there was nothing to say, nothing that wouldn’t start a conversation, putting me in this room longer than I need to be. “Goodnight, Mr. Wilde.” I shoved the key into the door, opened it only enough for me to get through again, shot past him and the door and pulled it closed. The book store closes in 20 minutes, I should get going.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Thu May 19, 2011 11:38 am

Wilde laughs cruelly as she beats a hasty retreat through the door, and as she slams the door he is left alone with his laughter. That was....that was pure gold! The terror in her eyes, that stiffening of the muscles and the inability to form a response? He almost forgotten what it feels like...it's like a narcotic, or an addictive drug. To hell with all these games he plays with the nurses and doctors, that fear, that helplessness...that's what really turns him on. Well, that and the obvious. What? Just because he didn't decide to abuse her physically, you now think he's not interested in women? Please. He can get any woman he wants, if he so chooses, he just doesn't choose. That might come later, but only after he's broken her. If he decides to break her...he does enjoy a little bit of a fight, and not only verbally. Ha!

Still, he sits down on the bed once she's gone, sliding the pen underneath the mattress, on top of the newspaper before lying down again. He does need sleep; he only wanted to mess with the girl before he got it. Now that that's done, all that's left is to relax and wait for her visit tomorrow...he wonders how she'll approach him tomorrow? He smiles as he imagines the possibilities. So many reactions, so little time...haha!
    His last thought before closing his eyes? Tomorrow is going to be fun.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Fri May 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Going straight to sleep when I got home last night didn’t leave me much time to think about this morning. I had the decision again to decide how things would go when I got in there. I seriously contemplated going in there with a livid face, saying that what he did was ‘unacceptable’.. But it wouldn’t work given I had calmly said Goodnight to him just before I left. If I showed then I was calm, even if it was clear I wasn’t, I couldn’t go in raging mad, plus, what would it accomplish? With other patients, you can get mad and they’ll feel somewhat bad for how they acted, but Mr. Wilde.. It was just fire his flame. He got exactly what he wanted; me, scared to absolute terror. Just a thought before I went to bed, I determined one day, yea, he would try to kill me. Whether he’d succeed or not.. That was irrelevant honestly.. But I’d make sure the time between now and then was provoking enough to make him pull his own hair out. I’d have to make sure the confidence he’s flooded with right now drops, and make him snap again, and again, and again. The more I’m exposed to the worst of him, the more I get use to it, and the more I get resistant to him. Until he had nothing left to throw at me.. Then I could make real progress.

“Do you find this place cold?” I learned that Karl had the habit of asking random questions to break the silence. In the mornings now, which were always quiet till I neared the door, and yesterday after I tried apologizing to him. I did, he nodded his head and it was silent between us until he asked me why I always made sure the blinds were open on the windows before group. Like, he shuffles through a list of them in his head until he finds one that makes some sort of sense.
    “No, why do you ask?”
    “You always carrying your coat, but then I see you with it on. Do you get cold?” He said it with defense in his tone, like I was going to crack at him for asking something about me again. I guess he still felt like he was on thin ice.. Which could be useful, because he may ask less questions in the future, and this will be a lot easier. The coat on my arm and hand now was covering the book for Mr. Wilde.
    “I just never remember to put it on in the mornings, that’s all.” He mumbled something after I responded, but I could barely make it out. I was expecting a conversation.. But it seems answering nicely just pissed him off? He handed me the key and walked straight off. Oh.. Okay then?

I kept the coat over my arm till I was in the room, and the door was shut behind me, then I moved it down so you could see the book in my hand. “Good morning Mr. Wilde.”
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sat May 21, 2011 5:39 am

Wilde looks up as the girl enters the room. He's sitting at the table, the newspaper open in front of him, pen held loosely in his hand as he contemplates the latest puzzle. He woke up around an hour ago, and spent forty-five minutes of the last hour on his morning routine. Usually he gets up, stretches off a little, gets washed and brushes his teeth and then spends around half an hour exercising. He doesn't eat breakfast, but instead gets lunch and dinner brought to him and he exercises for about half an hour after each one. There's not much to do around here other than that, and he has to make sure not to get too fat, after all. He usually splits it into two fifteen minute blocks; fifteen for the upper body, including press-ups, sit-ups, birpees, that sort of thing, then fifteen for the lower body. He is considerably better toned than when he came in here, if not physically larger, but that's what comes of lots of exercise.

For the past ten minutes or so, he's been flicking through the puzzles- inadvertently, the girl picked up a brilliant newspaper for puzzles; a good two or three pages of them- and finished the crossword in about five or six minutes. At the moment, he's in the middle of a particularly difficult sodoku puzzle, and to be honest, the girl is a welcome distraction. He needs a rest before he continues. Of course, he won't let her know that.
    Closing the paper, he pushes it to one side along with the pen, and smiles at her, more than a little knowingly. "Hello, girl," he says, a little too friendly-sounding, "How was your evening?" He laughs, crossing his arms deliberately. He's bare-chested today, his toned upper body fully visible as he leans backwards. This isn't an accident; he wants to remind her of just what happened last night. He wants to test her defences as much as humanly possible, so lets see how she reacts to his increasing casualness around her.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat May 21, 2011 1:24 pm

Why did I ever think he would let something like last night go, even for a day? The more it dragged on, the more he brought it up, the.. Happier, he was. And that’s what he was doing right now by exposing his upper body. His exact size being defined, and his.. Strengths even more so as well, were all just a subtle way of reminding me, and saying ‘Yea, I’m a lot bigger than you.’ Smart, because honestly, the intimidation of it all grew.. Both times he got close, I knew he was large, but I assumed he wasn’t as.. Fit, as he appears to be. This, and along with the other obvious hint that comes from exposing more than necessary skin.. ‘That’, being on his mind was a big, big issue. But, it’s not all bad, mostly, but not all because in it’s own way, it’s a stupid choice. Half the fear of not knowing what he’s physically capable of was leaning back in the chair in front of me, completely visible. No more wondering, and wondering is part of what kept me so locked up last night. Now I knew, it didn’t make him any less weak physically, but it helped. To think, the first time we met I thought he’d never be able to do anything violent except with his words.. Wrong.

“A bit rough, but a long sleep cured that, thank you.” I said smiling, as if it was a normal conversation. Though I was still shaky about this next decision, it was better than standing here looking like a petrified little nurse. My smile lightened, and I walked over to his table, sliding his book across it to him. “I was in a rush to get in and out before the store closed, so I hope it’s the right one.” I took away my hand and leaned against the wall near his table. “What about your evening, Mr. Wilde?”
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sat May 21, 2011 3:23 pm

Wilde shrugs casually. He is somewhat amused by her reaction; any glance, no matter how swift, is always noticeable to those who are looking for it. That quick, up-down appraisal tells him that she's noticed just how 'fit' he is, and that he probably could back up any threat he made. The baring of his chest is a threat in itself, one that from the look on her face, she's recognised. No matter the quick look of relief- possibly because she knows exactly how big he is now, so she knows what she's getting into- it was worth it to remind her who she is dealing with. He doesn't make shows of force very often, but when he does, he makes them properly.

"I didn't fall asleep until after you'd left, and then I woke up. rather simple, I must say. I didn't have any difficulty getting to sleep...in fact, I had rather..." he gives her a deliberately noticeable, appraising look of his own, a quick up-down glance, "....pleasant dreams. Did you have any noteworthy dreams?" He asks innocently.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat May 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Do I dare even ask what he was dreaming about.. Or should I just take that his moving eyes as a good enough hint? I kept a straight enough face when he was talking, only rolling my eyes when he finished about how wonderful his dreams were. Oh, it bothered me, but he didn’t have to know that, so I tried to look like it didn’t. “I don’t dream very often, and when I do it’s just a thousand images scattered flying around.” Only because the medication caused them to be like that. I know, I’m suppose to despise medication, and I do.. But this type I made exceptions for. I use have violent, vivid nightmares at least three times a week before I started it. All it does is it releases a chemical to my brain which stops them from happening.

Dreams.. Something I could use to drift to another for a topic today? I know he had answers owed, but ‘romance’ wasn’t something I needed him thinking about. But, before I did change topics.. “As much as I may regret this, they say dreams are a way into the unconscious mind, what was it that made theses dreams so pleasant?” Hopefully, I’d get something dark and morbid, something that wouldn’t surprise me, if he even dreamt at all.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sat May 21, 2011 4:19 pm

He smiles loosely, bemused at her attempts to get into his head. To tell the truth, his dreams are always crystal clear, and usually memories- he didn't actually dream of her, but she doesn't know this; maybe he can use that to deflect her- and breaths a deep sigh. "Girl, I believe you have to agree a price before you ask a question...am I right?" he laughs condescendingly, "And besides...I really don't think you want to know what my dreams were like..." He licks his lips suggestively, then cackles as he watches her face. Trying to remain so calm...but the involuntary twitch of disgust there, the flicker of fear there. All of them are as telling as a scream or a shout. He knows that he can get to her, and that she's trying not to show it. Bravo to the girl for lasting this long. Perhaps he can use her...
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat May 21, 2011 4:35 pm

I looked away from his face, staring for a couple seconds at the wall behind him. I didn’t mean to, but it was difficult to even look for a second at the expression on his face when he said that; It was sickening. “That’s right, I forgot.” I said, slowly edging my face back to his. “But anyways, they aren’t worth enough to me to pay for them.. Taking the risk and all.” I didn’t respond verbally to the comment, I figured me glancing away for a second was enough of an answer. I would seriously have to learn to deal with it, or I wouldn’t be here much longer.

“Your very first victim, Mr. Wilde. Details of the entire thing from start to finish. What’s the price on that story exactly?” Straight to it. The sooner another conversation started, the better things would go.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun May 22, 2011 5:15 am

He laughs, louder this time, and not only because of her question. Oh, that is a reason; after all, that is one hell of a question, to ask for all the details. It will be quite a long answer as well, and one that you can't find on the internet. Oh, you can find the cliffnotes in the papers or police archives, but he gets the feeling that she wants something more. His first victim wasn't terribly exciting, true, but maybe this will build up to the one in particular he wants to tell her about...but this question will be expensive.

But the other reason he laughed was because of her reaction; she couldn't even look at his expression when she answered, and that is delicious. He is glad that he is getting to her; she can pretend to be calm and collected and unaffected all she wants, but he is getting to her, slowly but surely.
    He shifts his body forwards, closer to her. "That answer will cost you dearly, girl," He says, fingering the book she bought him- it is the right one, and he puts it to the side with the paper and pen without a second glance- "and will be a rather long one, I'm afraid. Have you read the newspaper cliffnotes?" He laughs again.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sun May 22, 2011 3:55 pm

I was expecting him to put a larger price tag on that question, and frankly I didn’t care. As long as it doesn’t cost me my job, and it doesn’t hurt anyone, I’m fine with paying whatever price he asks for - Not that I have any other options. “No, I haven’t.” I said, answering his question about the cliffnotes. I don’t look at the newspaper past the first page usually, just because it doesn’t interest me a whole lot. But after this, I have a feeling I'll have to look up some past ones. “And I know the answer is expensive, but it’s worth all of it. So, name your price Mr. Wilde.” I finished, looking directly at him, waiting. Him leaning forward just made me better notice the table that sat between him and I, which, not by much, was comforting.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Mon May 23, 2011 7:48 am

He leans backwards in his chair, a small smile playing on his lips as he regards her. So serious, so...businesslike. Whatever happened to the girl who walked through that first day, the one who wanted to be his friend, who wanted to get to the bottom of what made him tick? Did he kill her so quickly? Did he destroy her illusions so thoroughly? He wonders briefly if her irritation and constant suspicion of him is transferring to the outside world; is she becoming short tempered? Rude? Irritable and suspicious? That's how it starts, normally, and then something happens to make Wilde the only person they can talk to, since they see him every day and think they know what to expect when talking to him. At least they know he's a liar that is planning their downfall...the rest of them? Nobody knows anyones true motivations, not even themselves.

"I don't know," He says truthfully. She's not really going to be able to pay him for this answer; he knows that, and the answer is way too valuable...but...there's that idea that's forming...yes...
    "Hmm..." He says, "Why don't I tell you the story...and I will tell you the price later on?"
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon May 23, 2011 9:33 pm

.. Not what I was expecting. I guessed that his asking price would be painful, and time consuming, only at the end to get something that wasn’t even as close as to what I wanted to find out. What I could do then? Tell him I wanted more? He could demand almost anything, I couldn’t demand answers. But.. He offered to share the entire story, right now? Generous? I highly doubt it. It was another one of his cons to get higher up. If he tells me the story, I pay, or I don’t get anything beyond that. I doubt he’s open for negotiations.. So, basically, I was screwed. Again.

“If that’s what you prefer, Mr. Wilde, than it’s fine with me.” I said, giving the impression that I didn’t care for the order of how it went. Partially true, since again both ways had its flaws. Information, and bargaining both bombed miserably.. Maybe it was time to try threats. Not now though, only when things get worse.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Tue May 24, 2011 4:16 am

ooc: Lol, your character is going to try threats on Wilde? How desperate is she? XD

Ic:

He cackles a little as he settles back in his chair. She is seriously agreeing to this? She has no clue what she is agreeing to pay, and she is agreeing? Really? This...could be fun. And if she doesn't pay up when he asks, he's going to clam up like a tortoise hiding in his shell. Except he's going to have more teeth if she tries to probe him.

"Where to begin?" He asks, shrugging his shoulders a little. "My first kill...well, I suppose you know how old I was when I did it; I was only twenty-four, and looking for some revenge. Against the world, against people, against anything and everything," let her chew on that; this will make more questions for her, and that means more payment later on. All to the good, then. He really has more to gain than she does...and he already knows exactly what he's going to ask for.

"So I picked a target. She was about my age, attractive in her way, and fresh out of university. She had long, blonde hair and an hourglass figure, the kind of thing most girls would kill for," He lets out a short, sharp bark of laughter, "When you boil it down, Humans are all vain and selfish, only wanting what's best for them or theirs, and even when wishing well for other people, there is always a selfish reason for it. Anyway, this girl, she reminded me of...someone..." he allows the hesitation to hang for a moment; this should give her another question, if she's fool enough to believe that the slip was accidental, "...and so I targeted her. I've always been smart, and I've always had a cunning, of a sort, and I turned that on her. For almost a month I played with her, feeding her suspicions, turning her against her friends, her family, everyone that could help her. When I tired of playing, I visited her, took my..." he flexes his chest a little, "...satisfaction, and left. I took her ID with me, stole all her money and made off whilst the cops were still trying to figure out where the girl had gone. I hid her body, you see, and it took them two months to find it!" He laughs again, with obvious and genuine mirth. "I didn't start driving people insane or making them commit suicide until much later. But by then, the cops were catching up, and I got careless. I got stupid. But it won't happen again." He gives her a sickening smile.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue May 24, 2011 2:59 pm

OOC- Maybe once or twice, as soon as I remember the idea I had -.- And yes, yes she is! It’s frustrating as HELL for her at the moment lol.

BIC-
    Oh please.. I understand that I made countless, costly, careless mistakes before now.. But really? I over looked things, I wasn’t stupid. You know when you’re listening to someone ramble or go on about something, and they stick in a couple of unnecessary sentences, just to bring up a relating point? ‘Reminded me of.. someone.’ The entire bit about that, he didn’t need to explain at all, and I highly doubt it was just him faithfully owning up to his end of the bargain about all the details. He explained his target was attractive, and could have just left that there for me to take as the reason he targeted her.. I wonder what else about what he said was bullshit, besides his ‘revenge’ speech. That’s the immediate thing everyone assumes is the answer to why a serial killer does what he does. But, that’s what people assume for a SANE killer. For those who are supposed to be mentally ill, have a disorder, something genetic, etc, are blamed instantly for that being the starting cause with a catalyst later on in life. Funny, how he’d compare himself to the sane one.. Half surprising. I had my suspicions that he was just here because he had one hell of a lawyer, or something along those lines. But I’m the one, as far as I know, that spends the most time with him every day. You’d think he’d at least TRY to seem mentally unstable, not just an antisocial ass. In general, for the first time I was very happy with his answer. Still, let’s let him think I’m still that easy to fool.

I’d been shuffling my head around the room when he was talking, only looking directly to him every time he took a short or long pause. No specific reason, it’s just awkward to stare. Now, I was looking dead on to a.. Disturbing smile, if you can call it that. It could be the fatal cockiness getting to my head, but sort of looked funny, “Again”, I quoted him, letting myself smile faintly. He thinks he’ll ever get out of here? If he got cleared and dubbed sane, it’d be off to a Prison for the remainder of his sentence.. Which I don’t know? I’ll have to look it up when I leave. “Well, you cooperatively held up your end, Mr. Wilde, so I believe I owe you a payment.” I paused, the smile on face growing with the great interest in what I wanted to say next, “But, just getting ahead of myself for a moment.. You said plan on leaving sometime soon? That's a big accusation for someone like you.”
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Tue May 24, 2011 3:41 pm

ooc: Lol...that last post...LOL. XD

also, the First RP to be finished has started. Get posting Kristie!

Ic:

His smile stays fixed to his face as he regards her critically. She didn't take the bait, which might be a good thing, considering that he wasn't lying when he said she reminded him of someone. It was a double bluff, and he has to resist the urge to laugh out loud and mock her for missing her chance. He'll rub it in her face when he has the chance to do so without endangering his motives.
    He smiles and shakes his head. "Oh no. I was saying that I'm not going to get stupid again. You won't be able to trick me out of any information...why? Did you think I'm plotting my escape? Why would I? I get free food and lodgings, and nurses to play with to my hearts content. Why would I ever leave?" He lets out a sinister chuckle.

"But I know what I want, girl, seeing as how that answer didn't help you out none. I want a pack of cigarettes tomorrow...do you have any other questions?"
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue May 24, 2011 4:02 pm

OOC- HEY! No laughing you! Or I’ll take even longer with my replies! I think he’s an ass, not nuts.

And I will I will. I was reading the last post before you replied. Just takes me a bit to start off posts.

BIC-

Ah fuck. Cigarettes? Really? I know I already agreed but.. That was going outside one of the terms when it came to selecting payments. I could easily lose my job for supplying him cigarettes.. And they’d know. Patients were only allowed to smoke them outside their rooms, in the lounge where the ventilation from the vents and windows would air out the smoke. “You see that, Mr. Wilde?” I pointed to the white, round disk like smoke detector in his room. “That little bugger, mixed with cigarettes will cost me my job. I hate to ask, but.. Is there anything else you can ask for in replacement? Until you are, if you are ever, granted lounge privileges where you can smoke them.”
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed May 25, 2011 12:51 pm

ooc: I'm not laughing at that, lmao...

Hope you enjoy the RP Smile I have some...interesting...things planned that have me chuckling just thinking about it. XD

Also, sorry about last night. It wasn't fair on you, and I could have handled it better. It was late, I had been up since quite early and I had 2 exams the next day, so I wasn't in that good a mood, but that isn't an excuse. Yes, Allen is antagonistic, no I shouldn't have risen to the bait. Even in my "courtesy" I was hostile, and only got worse...I should know by now not to feed the trolls, but...
    Anyway. This is off topic. I'm sorry I argued around you, and I'm sorry I ignored your attempts to stop it. You were right; I should have listened to you and been the bigger man, so I'm being it now and admitting that I was in the wrong just as much as Allen. I won't apologise to him unless he does to me- and that is unlikely to happen- but I am willing to if he is. I'm apologising primarily to you because you're a friend and deserve better treatment than I gave you last night.

Ic:

Wilde appears to contemplate it for a few moments; in truth, he actually knew about the smoke detector and anticipated her answer. Perhaps...
    "Is there any way," he begins slowly, as if thinking about it, "that you could convince whoever is in charge to let me out for a few minutes to have one cigarette? No, I don't think there is," he goes on without waiting for an answer, "In that case, I'll have to think about it." In reality, though, he already knows exactly what he wants. He just needs to make a show of thinking about it.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed May 25, 2011 2:35 pm

OOC- Then what are you laughing at? O:

And I appreciate it Smile I understand where you were coming from, so no harm done (y) Allen has his.. Moods lol. It wasn’t only for my sake that I was asking it to stop really, it was also for Jade. I know it bugs her a lot to have arguments on her site in the chatbox, and she reads the archives regularly. For me, I just don’t like seeing two friends bicker. But, as I said, no harm done. Thank you for apologizing though, it means a lot that you took the time to do it Smile

Also, I am enjoying this roleplay a lot actually Razz Although, now I’m a tad scared for these plans Neutral

BIC-

I was relieved that he agreed to the exchange in payment, thinking he’d put up a fuss about it and I would have to take a big risk in fulfilling it. Still.. He wasn’t the type to be giving about something without knowing he could get something even better in the long run. So, what was it that he really wanted? “Dr. Seger is in charge of privileges. If you absolutely can’t think of anything else you feel is equal to the cigarettes, Mr. Wilde, I will ask what can be done about getting you those few minutes. It would take a while to sway him into it, if it’s possible, so it would be the last resort, as I’ve said. ” I said with a heart filled smile on my face. I doubt it would bother him really, but I know that being nice to someone really bothers him or her when they dislike you. It entertained me at least.

“But, take your time, Mr. Wilde. I’m in no rush.”

OOC Again – I can’t post today in the group RP sadly because 1, I have to do homework straight after posting here and in mine and Zalgo’s roleplay, 2, it’s my father’s birthday so I have to cook -_-, 3, I have actual work. SO, I may get a chance before I go to bed hopefully, but just a heads up.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Thu May 26, 2011 12:15 pm

ooc: Nothing...you'll see...XD

It's alright. I know when I'm in the wrong.

Yep Smile I also hope you enjoy the other RP; I have some giggle-worthy plans for that as well. XD

IC:

He makes a small show of thinking about it, then slowly shakes his head. "No, no I think I've made up my mind. See what you can do, girl, and I will consider it payment. After all," he gestures to the four walls, "I can wait. Not like I'm going anywhere, is it?" He laughs, leaning back again. "But we have gotten off topic. Did you have anything else to ask, or is that it for today?" He sincerely hopes not. He's having fun, and he has an idea...not something that will impact on his current plan- the plan has been taking shape over the past couple of days- but it could serve for some entertainment.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Thu May 26, 2011 2:43 pm

I was already thinking about how many lies I would have to tell to even get Karl to consider letting him out of here, for even a minute. To be released from your room, you needed to show that you can handle being in a group without upsetting or disturbing the other patients.. Mr. Wilde was the underline cause for that rule in my opinion. If he was really set on getting some privileges back, then he would probably control his, urges, to torment the other patients, but that would only last so long. I suppose getting him to agree to my terms would assure that didn’t happen.. Maybe, but I have to see if it’s even doable first.

“Oh, I’m not done yet, Mr. Wilde. I want to know more about your victims, since that’s not something I can’t really research at home. Your favourite one.. Or in other words, the one you feel was the most successful and, fun I guess, in victimizing. Same thing as before, details from start to finish, but I also want why you chose this one as your favourite.” Maybe I’d get lucky, and he’d tell me this one again before I even got him what he asked for it. The first and this was were the ones I really wanted to know. The others I could get later if I get stuck on what I should be asking.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Fri May 27, 2011 4:01 am

ooc: You have to reply to my sci-fi RP young lady...

Ic:

Murdoch crows loudly at that; it's a good question, to be sure, but does she expect him to give it away without a massive price? And the advanced questioning was a one-time thing. She's going to have to pay a lot for this. She isn't even attempting to conceal her intentions from him. Has she learned nothing?
    "Girl," he says through his mirth, "You do realise that you will have to pay very, very dearly for this information? You do realise that you will have to give me a lot for me to answer this question?"
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Fri May 27, 2011 10:29 pm

OOC- Yes sir :3

BIC-
    I don’t think just agreeing a couple times would have cut it; “Why do you care? Why, instead of just taking the opportunities you’re given, do you keep asking me if I know something? Yes, Mr. Wilde, I know that it’s going to be difficult to pay for your information, does that mean I shouldn’t ask it? If you feel that I won’t have the ability to get you what you ask for, then say so. Say it’s priceless. I’ll ask something else.” Huh, perhaps I sounded a bit more frustrated than just being straight to the point.. Oh well. It’s all I was really trying to accomplish. Being the sweet little nurse got me nowhere. Trying to play his mind game, but his rules got my nowhere. So, why not just come out with it?

“I’m not an idiot, Mr. Wilde. We’ll get along much easier if you stop addressing me as one.” It wasn’t towards the ‘girl’ thing, that I’d gotten use to. This was towards his entire tone of voice he used every time he tried to make me feel stupid by picking at what I’d said or did out loud. If he wants to list reasons why he thinks I’m clueless, fine, but do it in your head.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sat May 28, 2011 10:39 am

Wilde sneers, then. Her little tantrum- that's all it is, in the end, a tantrum- isn't fooling him. She's frustrated that she can't get anything out of him, and even more angry that she has failed; she thought she would come in here and have an instant success, and be the big-shot. That's why she came in that first day with little to no research done- any information given to her was likely glanced at, at best- and she still hasn't done the slightest research on his victims, or she wouldn't have wasted that last question. Her arrogance will be her downfall, and she doesn't seem to be able to restrain her anger easily...that could be used against her. Yes, he has his moments as well, but he is well aware of his weakness. He doubts that she is. He doubts that she even thinks before she speaks. Her little rant has had the opposite of the desired effect; he now thinks that she's not only an idiot, but a vain one at that.

"Girl," he sneers, "I will stop treating you like an idiot the moment you stop acting like one. This?" he gestures to her with a lazy hand wave, "This is a tantrum. You stamping your foot because I won't play nicely...whoever said I would? I'm ruthless, sadistic, selfish and cruel, not to mention 'insane'. Why-ever would I play nicely...who even said we were playing your game?" He shrugs, rolling his eyes. "You thought you could walk in here and be the big-shot with an instant success, correct? That's why you discarded whatever information they gave you on me out-of-hand, and neglected to do any research on me at all, thinking I would spill my guts if only I had a 'sympathetic ear'." His voice rises higher in a mocking tone on the last two words. "you want my advice, Girl?" He leans forwards and grins nastily. "Try to keep your frustration in check. Stop trying to beat me at my own game. Stop acting the moron, and I might stop treating you like one...above all, get the little fantasy that you have of curing me after three days out of your head...if you lose patience in under a week, how will you ever solve the hard cases, let alone me?" He laughs nastily.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:20 pm