Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

5 posters

Greetings to you all

Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Greetings to you all Empty Greetings to you all

Post by Al THLDI Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:49 am

Hi everyone.
    For now I'll go by just A or Ace.
    I'm new yet not quite.
    I'm an alcoholic in recovery practically. Finally leaving out an abusive relationship and managing to stand on my own. I've done quite a bit of stupid things. I've had to learn things the hard way sometimes. The trick to it all is keeping your head held high, know you are good inside and that you are actually worth something.
    Why am I here??
    Maybe I believe I understand some things and wouldn't hurt if I could share my experiences, my knowledge in order to help and support those who may need a little tap on the shoulder every now and then. I don't know to be honest. Just know I like to help and enjoy reading stuff. Seems like there are plenty of things to enjoy reading.
    Basically...that's it I suppose.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Greetings to you all Empty Re: Greetings to you all

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:45 am

Hey Ace! Personally, I'm really happy you're here =) Welcome to Anonymatrix! Thanks for posting, and the amazing people around here would love to help answer any questions you may have, and so will Banather, Akimaru, and I. You will probably find me around the site, or if you need help, send me a private message or e-mail me at anonymatrix@live.co.uk and if you have any comments, feel free to post them on the 'Updates' thread. Don't forget to check out the rules section. The rules do change from time to time without warning, but ignorance of them isn't really an excuse, so if you ever have a bored moment online, go check them out again.

There is a Chatbox located at the bottom of the homepage where you can hang out in between posting. Choose a fun colour so we can distinguish you from everyone else. No points are awarded by posting in the Chatbox, and spam is not tolerated there, nor anywhere else on the site.

Make sure you check out the rules and updates threads, and also the Anonymatrix shop! You can buy a cute pet for your profile, or a short title under your name, or even buy a colour! The more you post, the more points you get. The points are what you buy these things with. Once you reach 200 points, you can become a regular member of Anonymatrix!

I look forward to chatting with you soon! I hope you enjoy Anonymatrix as the rest of us do!
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:32 am

I pretty much echo what Jade has said, with one addition; if you believe you can help with problems, check out the "Psychiatrists Chair" located on the homepage menu, near the bottom. I'm sure people would love to hear some advice from a voice of experience. Hey, you could even start a blog about problems you've faced and how you got through them Smile
    And congratulations on your success recently. I don't know much about that sort of thing, but I do know that it can be difficult. So kudos to you Smile

Oh, and one more thing. Jade may be the administrator and creator and me a lowly moderator of one area, but I hold the real power here! All shall fear The Great Schemer, The Architect of Fate, The Master of Chaos and the Universe and The Lord Of The Dance! You are all but puppets in my infernal theatre! You are all merely pawns playing an intricate game of chess at my behest!

Yes, I am quite insane. Smile
    Welcome to my domain Smile
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:59 am

Har Har Murdoch.... He who holds very little power over this place. Please don't go around saying that, people might take you seriously.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:52 pm

I thought it was rather obvious that I was joking. Ah well.

Yeah, just 'cause I don't hold direct power doesn't mean I can't get things done. I have more influence than you think! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    But, fortunately for you, I- much like Tzeentch- have no real aim. I do things to see what will happen, and that is all. I cannot lose, because I am not trying to win. I simply am. As long as anything is changing, as long as anything can be manipulated, I will be there, for I am eternal, and I am inevitable. I. AM. MURDOCH!

Very Happy

FYI
    I was joking.
    [clear enough for you? LMAO]
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:15 pm

Who the frick is Tzeentch?

Never mind, don't answer that.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:29 pm

Too late, you asked Razz

Tzeentch, the Changer of Ways, is the Chaos God of Sorcery, Change, and Manipulation. Within the Realm of Chaos his domain covers the chaotic magic, evolution and change, scheming and manipulation of all kinds, mundane as well as arcane. As befitting the Changer of Ways, Tzeentch's appearance is constantly changing. Sometimes, however, he lets himself be seen as a daemonic figure; his face is puckered, and peaks out from his upper torso, such that his head is directly connected to his chest. Two great horns rise from his shoulders, and he stands in a perpetual swirling mist. His skin constantly changes and is covered with always-morphing faces which mock those upon whom they look. When Tzeentch speaks, these faces repeat every word, but often with subtle and important differences in meaning. Other times, he may look completely different, or appear simply as a cloud of energy that constantly changes color and shape.

Tzeentch gains power from any kind of change, and any kind of scheming or planning. Everything that happens everywhere is according to his great plan. Although I personally prefer Malal, the Renegade God, I put great stock in Tzeentch's abilities, and serve either of them, when it suits my purposes.

Smile
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:17 am

Welcome!

And since nobody claimed this yet

Last edited by Adolpho on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CV wasn't improperly claimed)
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:43 pm

Adolpho, you don't claim CV by saying "CV claimed" you claim it by being the first to post, whether or not you want it. So therefore, Jade has claimed the comment virginity of this thread. Sorry, dude.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:32 pm

Ma bad.

*Give's illegitimately stolen CV to Jade*
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Much better. ^_^
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:07 pm

May be a stupid question but what is the point in "c.v."
    btw- murdoch ya were beginning to scare me Razz
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Haha this is so amusing!

Alix, CV is "Comment Virginity", and it's just a fun game we play here. It really doesn't mean anything.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:28 pm

ah, see now I feel like an idiot -.-
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:32 am

Don't worry. You don't just feel like an idiot. Smile
    Jk, Jk,
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:13 pm

lol wow thanks Murdoch
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:15 am

Thank you guys for the greetings Smile
    Glad cv belongs to Jade...have it stolen by a total stranger could be incredibly disturbing, but then again I am aware that happens by first hand hehe.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:06 pm

Well A, I assure you that if you stick around I won't be a stranger for long. =D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:29 am