Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

Roleplay For drew!

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Roleplay For drew!

Post by Savannah Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here are four options I have:

1) We have been the It couple since forever , but One Friday night while out partying you and a friend (Pick a name) was driving home together after the party, he was driving cause you didn't feel like you could. I was stuck at a boring business party my parents were throwing that my mother forced me to go to. So that I could 'impress' their big hot shot partners and what not. The car ends up wrapping around a
    tree Killing your friend (Insert name), causing you to go into a slight coma, losing your memory and breaking a few bones. When I get a phone call from your parents I rush out of the party, to the dismay of my mother causing a huge scene in front of everyone. But I didn't care I ran out of the party in the pouring rain and rushed to the hospital to find out that you went into a coma and the doctors are not sure when you will wake up. What will happen when you wake up to find a stranger in your room that you can't remember? I still care about you and in love with you but will I be able to stick by and help refresh your memory or will it be too much for me to have a boyfriend that can't remember me? There is only one way to find out.

Start: The day of the party, the final school bell just rang.

Last edited by Savannah on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Drew
    Drew

Read Me Re: Roleplay For drew!

Post by Drew Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:08 am

Mom: "Ryan said that you were stressing Drew out too much, he wanted to go watch you dance afterall" I say.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:29 am

"How was I stressing him out? I didn't even know they were there until ryan was yelling down to me. After drew was crumbled on the balcony floor crying and not being able to breath." I say looking at drew's mom. "He was fine when I stopped by during my lunch break to see how he was doing. He asked if he had any guy friends. So I told him that I would ask ryan to stop by. Which I think was a bad idea" I say shrugging my shoulder.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:34 am

Mom: "I think so too, but don't worry I'm not mad" I say softly with a sigh. I missed the real Drew just like she did but there wasn't much we could do. I handed her a black sharpy with a smile "he has been dying for you to sign it" I say smiling.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:52 am

"I never liked ryan from the first day I met him, but he was drew's best friend. So I tolerated him for drew's sake" I say shaking my head and looking down at the floor. "Thank you for understanding" I say smiling a small smile looking at drew's mom. As I reach out to take the black sharpy from her. "He said I could be the first one to sign it." I say smiling. "What color did he pick?" I ask as we started to make our way towards the living room.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:50 am

Mom: "Blue and white because he didn't want it to be too dark to write on" I say.

I see Savannah come towards me on the couch and smile softly. "You're all wet" I say softly as I look up and down her body.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:54 pm

"Thats cool, when I had my cast they only let me pick one color" I say smiling to drew's mom. As we walk into the living room and I sat down next to drew on the couch. "Yeah I took a little dip in the water" I say quietly so his parents didn't really hear.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:59 pm

"What water"? I ask softly as I look at her then down at my cast. I liked the colors I picked but was dtarting to hate wearing this cast.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:07 pm

"The lake" I whisper as I softly took drew's casted hand in mines and placing it in my lap. As I opened the lid of the sharpy and start to write on the cast.

OOC: I need a funny saying to write on the cast.Maybe something that could be a inside joke for us or something. Any ideas?
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:15 pm

I nodded and blushed as she placed my arm in her lap. I watched as she started to write something and smiled.

Umm idk maybe something about school or something about us lol.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:50 pm

I smile looking up at drew before looking back down at the cast and started to write. {To be early is to be on time, to be on time is to be late and to be late is un accebtible. In a world of faces yours is the only one I want and can see. I love you drew! :love: Savannah} I smile looking dont at my little notes. It was two saying we would always say.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:57 pm

I look at the note as she finishes it and smile big. "Aww I love it" I say almost tearing up as I look up at her. I now knew just how much she loved me and wanted me back, which made me determined to try.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:04 pm

I smile really big looking up at drew seeing how much he liked my note. "I thought you might like it. The first saying you would always tell me everytime I complained about being really really early" I say smiling as I gently rest my head on his shoulder, keeping drew's casted hand in my lap. "Let me know if you want a picture drawn on your cast. But i'm sure soon you probably wont have any space left on your cast" I say smiling.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:32 pm

I feel her head rest on my shoulder and smile
    "Yeah I think I'm ready to meet my old friends again" I say softly. I start to remember my panic attack that I had today and shudder a bit.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:03 pm

"Maybe you should maybe wait a day or two before you go back to the school" I say looking up at drew with my head on his shoulder.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:26 pm

"Yeah I think your right" I say softly as I open the palm of my casted hand a bit. I didn't know if she wanted to talk about what happened today or not.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:15 pm

I look down and watch him play with his hand in the cast. I knew he wanted to interact with people, but I didn't think going to the school was a very good place for him right now. "How about this? If your feeling better in a day or two i'll get the old gang together. And on saturday we will all hang out at the park. I will even bring my collection of sharpy's so that everyone can sign that cast" I say smiling as I look up at drew. "How does that sound?" I ask.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:21 pm

I looked down at her and nodded "sounds good" I say smiling softly. I noticed it was getting dark and I was getting tired "hey do you want to go relax in my room"? I ask.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:48 pm

"If that will make you more comfortable, then sure" I say nodding my head and looking up into drew's eyes.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:06 pm

" Well only if you want" I say with a small laugh as I slowly get up. "Ugh my body hurts still" I say softly, wishing the pain would go away.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:23 pm

"Let me help" I say with a small smile, as I stood up and wrap my arm around drew's waist. Helping him up the steps towards his room.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:27 pm

" You really don't have to do all this for me, but I appreciate it" I say as she helps me to my room. Once we get up their I lay in my bed and looked confused at some trophies on the wall.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:41 pm

"Yes I do" I say nodding my head as we get up to his room and I help him lay down on the bed. I sit down on the bed and watch drew look at his trophies weird. "Whats wrong?" I ask looking at him.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:44 pm

I continue to look at them then look over at her as she stands beside the bed. "Am I in some kind of sport or something"? I ask.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:56 pm

"Or something" I say smiling as I walk over and sit next to him on the bed. "Your in the drumline" I say smiling resting my hand ontop of his.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:59 pm

I look at her hand as she places it on mine "wow really"? I ask surprised. I was always interested in drums so I guess this makes sense.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:56 am