Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

Roleplay For drew!

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Roleplay For drew!

Post by Savannah Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here are four options I have:

1) We have been the It couple since forever , but One Friday night while out partying you and a friend (Pick a name) was driving home together after the party, he was driving cause you didn't feel like you could. I was stuck at a boring business party my parents were throwing that my mother forced me to go to. So that I could 'impress' their big hot shot partners and what not. The car ends up wrapping around a
    tree Killing your friend (Insert name), causing you to go into a slight coma, losing your memory and breaking a few bones. When I get a phone call from your parents I rush out of the party, to the dismay of my mother causing a huge scene in front of everyone. But I didn't care I ran out of the party in the pouring rain and rushed to the hospital to find out that you went into a coma and the doctors are not sure when you will wake up. What will happen when you wake up to find a stranger in your room that you can't remember? I still care about you and in love with you but will I be able to stick by and help refresh your memory or will it be too much for me to have a boyfriend that can't remember me? There is only one way to find out.

Start: The day of the party, the final school bell just rang.

Last edited by Savannah on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Re: Roleplay For drew!

Post by Savannah Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:04 am

I heard her ask if I wanted her to call my parents. "No" I say shaking my head frantically, my parents knowing was the last thing I wanted.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:06 am

Mom: I nodded and looked into her tear filled eyes "want some water"? I ask. I continue to rub her back and notice she scraped her knee pretty badly because it was starting to bleed.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:13 am

I nod my head when she asked if I wanted some water. I tried my best to try to catch my breath. As I slowly unclench hands from the railing and sit down on the steps. Wincing a bit when I bent my knee not realizing that I scraped it when I fell.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:17 am

I got up when I heard something roll down the stairs. I went out of my room and loomed at Savannah as my mom conforted her then went to get her some water. "What happened"? I ask as I run down the stairs and kneel in fron of her,
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:23 am

I slowly open my eyes when I heard drew run down the stairs and kneel infront of me. "I..... I ... fell" I say between my tears and heavy breathing. As I close my eyes and turn my head away from drew trying to hide my tears.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:25 am

My mom brings her a glass of water and hands me a wet towel to clean up her knee. "I'm sorry" I say as I slowly wrap her in a hug as she cries.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:34 am

I slowly take the glass of water and take a small sip of it, before placing it on the steps next to me. "I'm... i'm losing you" I whisper through my sobs, burrying my head into drew's chest. When I felt him wrap his arms around me.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:37 am

I sighed and rubbed her back a she cried into my shirt. "Shh" I say softly as I continued to hug her. She wasn't loosing me, I was already lost.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:46 am

I just shake my head as I continue to cry into his chest.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:49 am

"I'm sorry for begging you to tell me what's wrong" I say softly as we hug. I slowly let go of her and handed her the glass of water,
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:58 am

"It's... IT's okay" I whisper hicupping a bit as I take the glass of water from and taking a small sip of it.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:00 am

I look down at her knee then grab the wet towel. I grab her ankle and notice her shoe is missing "this might sting a bit: I say as I slowly and carefully clean her wound.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:06 am

"Owwww" I wince as I try to pull my leg away from drew. I was always a wimp when it came to pain.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:08 am

I felt her pull her leg back and put the rag down on the floor. "I'm sorry" I say looking at her with a sad face as I slowly stood up and sat by her.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:10 am

"Why are you sorry?" I whisper closing my eyes and taking a sip of the water.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:13 am

"I looked at her and sighed "for getting mad earlier, and for all of this" I say with a sigh as I rest my head in my hands.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:19 am

"No its not" I say shaking my head and resting it on drew's shoulder. "I should know better then to run the stairs in heels. From the last time that I feel down them" I say quietly, closing my eyes.

Last edited by Savannah on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:21 am

Heels?

bic: "We;; I still feel bad" I say as my body started to ache. I could really use a back massage but was too vroke at the moment.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:33 am

Yeah after I got out of the lake I changed into my military dress and heels. http://www.polyvore.com/military_style/set?id=42454260

BIC: "You should go get some rest" I say looking up at drew. "And I should probably find a first aid kit to wrap my knee before its get infected. I guess I did a pretty good job on it" I say looking down at the huge scrape on my knee. Grabbing the railing as I try to stand up and wincing when I bent my knee.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:39 am

I watch her walk off barefoot from her heels being thrown off her feet. "Ok I will but I think you should stay here tonight" I say as I start heading up the stairs. If she really had to go to school tomorrow she could always set her phone to wake her up.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:52 am

I stop at the foot of the stairs and turn my head look up at drew. "Why?" I ask quietly looking at him, trying not to put weight on my hurt knee.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:28 am

I shrug my shoulders "I don't know only if you want to" I say softly. I continue to climb up the stairs then get back in bed.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:04 pm

I was going to say something but drew already up the steps and disappeared. I would of followed him but my knee still needed to be bandaged. So I figured I would get my knee fixed up before going back up the steps. I grab my heels from the floor and start to walk towards the kitchen. "Do you need something sweety?" I hear drew's mom say from the living room. "Yeah, do you have a first aid kit? I wanted to fix my knee up before it gets infected" I say stopping in the doorway of the living room. "Of course, sit on the couch and i'll get it" Drew's mom says as she stands up and walk out of the room. I do as she says and go sit down on the couch. Before long drew's mom was back with the first aid kit, asprin and the glass of water from the steps. I swallowed the asprin with the water and grabbed the first aid kit. As I started to fix up and bandaged my knee. I had alot of practice with ace bandages from all the years that I danced.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:20 pm

I waited in my bed for her to come up and hoped she was ok. She had a panic attack just like I did earlier and I knew how upset she was. She was right in the fact that she was loosing me.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:38 pm

I finish bandaging my knee up and put everything back into the first aid kit. "Thank you" I say to drew's mom as I close the lid and got up off the couch. Slowly and carefully making my way up the steps since it hurt everytime I bent my knee or straightened it too much. I eventually made it up the steps and to drew's room, stopping at the door and leaning against the frame looking at drew on his bed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:52 am