Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

Roleplay For drew!

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Roleplay For drew!

Post by Savannah Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here are four options I have:

1) We have been the It couple since forever , but One Friday night while out partying you and a friend (Pick a name) was driving home together after the party, he was driving cause you didn't feel like you could. I was stuck at a boring business party my parents were throwing that my mother forced me to go to. So that I could 'impress' their big hot shot partners and what not. The car ends up wrapping around a
    tree Killing your friend (Insert name), causing you to go into a slight coma, losing your memory and breaking a few bones. When I get a phone call from your parents I rush out of the party, to the dismay of my mother causing a huge scene in front of everyone. But I didn't care I ran out of the party in the pouring rain and rushed to the hospital to find out that you went into a coma and the doctors are not sure when you will wake up. What will happen when you wake up to find a stranger in your room that you can't remember? I still care about you and in love with you but will I be able to stick by and help refresh your memory or will it be too much for me to have a boyfriend that can't remember me? There is only one way to find out.

Start: The day of the party, the final school bell just rang.

Last edited by Savannah on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Drew
    Drew

Read Me Re: Roleplay For drew!

Post by Drew Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:39 pm

You decide lol and you be him/her so I can be my mom later.

Bic: I look up from my menu and nod "yeah I think so" I say. I close my menu and rest my hands on the table with a sigh.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:12 pm

Sorry i've been MIA the past couple of days.

BIC: I hear a sigh and look up at drew, "Are you okay?" I ask resting my hand ontop of his and looking into drew's eyes.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:13 pm

It's cool

bic: I looked up at her as I placed my menu on the table. "Yeah I'm ok" I say with a soft smile.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:36 pm

OMG!!!! They are fixing Anon Board!
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:43 pm

"You know you can talk to me about anything" I say looking into drew's eyes and reassuringly squeezing his hand just as our waitress came over to our table. "I'm Alicia and i'll be your waitress" Alicia says in a bored tone, not looking up from her pad of paper. I lift my head when I heard her voice, the voice I was hoping I would never hear again. "Alicia" I say in my fake happy voice, plastering on a fake smile. "When did you start working here?" I ask trying to keep my fake smile on. "Oh hey savannah" Alicia says putting the same fake smile on that I was. "Hi Drew" Alicia says looking away from to drew putting on a real smile. "What happened to your arm?" She says being the ditz I knew she always was.

OOC: It's about time. How long has it been down?
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:47 pm

Oh gosh since November, so like 3 months lol/

bic: I nodded just as our waitress came to the table. I had a feeling I knew her when Savannah and her started talking. "Uhh hi" I say shyly as I look at her.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:57 pm

"So how are you?" Alicia says in her flirty, ditzy voice completely ignoring me and focusing on drew. I roll my eyes at her attempts, "Alicia we are ready to order" I say in a stern voice trying to take her attention off of drew. Knowing that he probably feeling a little uncomfortable and honestly I didn't want her here for longer then she has too. "Oh right sorry" Alicia says rolling her eyes and straightening up to try to be professional. I groan rolling my eyes, it was impossible for that ditz to be professional. I order my shrimp scampi and pink lemonade as fast as I could and wait for drew to order. Just trying to get rid of alicia as fast as I could.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:00 am

I was going to say something but looked over at Savannah as she cut me off. "I'll just have the lasagna and water" I say softly as I hand her my menu.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:04 am

"I'll be right back with your drinks" Alicia says in her fake voice, taking the menu's from us. "Thanks" I say with my fake smile as I roll my eyes. Grateful that she actually left.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:06 am

I watch as she leaves and check her out quickly "who was that"? I ask as I look back at you. I lean back in the booth and try to relax as much as my body would let me.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:10 am

I watch drew check her out and look down at the table. "Alicia. Your ex girlfriend before me" I say quielty looking down at the table, with my hands in my lap.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:12 am

I look in shock as I hear her "wow, really"? I ask. I could tell she was upset about her being our server but things couldn't get eorse, right?
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:21 am

"Yeah really" I say quietly still looking down at the table. "I'll uhmmm... Be right back" I say grabbing my purse as I stood up and walked to the bathroom. While I was gone alicia came over to the table with our drinks, putting them down on the table. "Where's savannah?" Alicia asks flirtaciously looking at my empty seat, before turning back to drew. "Did she leave you already?" Alicia asks batting her eyelashes trying to be flirtacious but really failing.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:25 am

I saw her stood up and tried to stop her but didn't. I saw Alicia bring our drinks and I just looked at mine as she spoke "no she went to the restroom" I say softly.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:33 am

"Oh" Alicia says not trying to hid her sadness as she watch drew look everywhere except at her. "Whats wrong drew? We are still friends even after we had that break-up" Alicia says looking at drew a little sad. Obviously not knowing about the accident or that drew lost his memory.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:35 am

I looked over at her and rolled my eyes "the way Savannah just got up and left, I doubt it" I say. I take a sip of my water and look at the bathroom door while waiting for her to come out.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:43 am

"Oh don't worry about her" Alicia says waving her hand dismissevely towards the bathroom. "We are still friends" Alicia says with a big smile.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:13 am

I look back at her "oh ok so are you coming on Saturday"? I ask.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:08 pm

"To what?" Alicia asks blinking, not knowing anything like always. I stood in the bathroom for a little bit, just trying to control my thoughts and anger. "Why did she have to get a job here? Here of all places at my favorite resturant and why did she have to be our waitress?" I say to myself looking into the mirror. For three and a half years, ever since drew asked me out. I always felt like I was in a constant battle to keep him. The person that actually understood me and truely understood me. If felt like there was always something or someone trying to get in the middle of us and take the one thing that I care about more then anything in the world. I had to stay strong for drew, for the both of us, I couldn't let him see me fall apart. So I took a deep breath and controlled myself as I fix my make-up, before turning and walking out of the bathroom and back to our table. Where I saw alicia trying to flirt with drew as I quietly slipped into the chair I was previously in. Not taking my eyes off of the table.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:06 pm

I was about to tell her about the thing on Saturday but Savannah came and sat back down. "You ok"? I ask as Alicia stays right where she is.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:39 pm

I slowly lift my head to look at drew, "Yeah i'm uhmmm... fine" I say nodding my head looking at him before looking back at the table and at my hands. "I'll go check on your food" Alicia says rolling her eyes and looking at me with a glare before turning back to drew. "We'll talk later, talk about the old times" Alicia says flirtaciously, not caring that I was even there as she squeezed his arm as she walked away.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:48 pm

I nodded with a smile as she walked off "she seems nice" I say as I look at her. I knew something was wrong with her so I just stayed quite and looked around the restaurant.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:07 pm

"When she wants to" I say rolling my eyes still looking down at my lap as I grab my pink lemonade and take a sip of it. "She was flirting with you" I say quietly under my breath.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:10 pm

I look at her and sigh "she was, doesn't she know about us"? I ask. I still didn't know everything about us but I'm sure my so called ex did.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:22 pm

"She does but she doesn't care. Alicia never cares about anyone but herself. She been trying to break us up since a couple months after you broke up with her after catching her cheating on you at a party. It was right around the time that she found out that we were dating for about a month that she all of a sudden decided she wanted you back. And been trying to break us up ever since, just like ryan and Nicole has been trying" I say quietly looking at drew then down at the table, as I put my glass down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:45 am