Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

Roleplay For drew!

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Roleplay For drew!

Post by Savannah Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here are four options I have:

1) We have been the It couple since forever , but One Friday night while out partying you and a friend (Pick a name) was driving home together after the party, he was driving cause you didn't feel like you could. I was stuck at a boring business party my parents were throwing that my mother forced me to go to. So that I could 'impress' their big hot shot partners and what not. The car ends up wrapping around a
    tree Killing your friend (Insert name), causing you to go into a slight coma, losing your memory and breaking a few bones. When I get a phone call from your parents I rush out of the party, to the dismay of my mother causing a huge scene in front of everyone. But I didn't care I ran out of the party in the pouring rain and rushed to the hospital to find out that you went into a coma and the doctors are not sure when you will wake up. What will happen when you wake up to find a stranger in your room that you can't remember? I still care about you and in love with you but will I be able to stick by and help refresh your memory or will it be too much for me to have a boyfriend that can't remember me? There is only one way to find out.

Start: The day of the party, the final school bell just rang.

Last edited by Savannah on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Drew
    Drew

Read Me Re: Roleplay For drew!

Post by Drew Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:31 pm

I listened to her as I sipped my water "sorry for being nice to her, I had no idea" I say softly. I look down at my lap and sigh.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:46 pm

I slowly lift my head to look up at drew. "It's okay, for some messed up reason that I could never understand you were still friends. Even after countless time I told you I didn't like you being friends with her and that she was trying to take you away from me. But you never believed me always saying I was just jealous." I say looking down at the table again, resting my hands on the table infront of me. "Even though I always had reasons to be" I whisper. "You were always ignoring the times I told you alicia, ryan and nicole were trying to split us up. Always saying that I was just dilusional and seeing things. When I knew the truth and could see it clearly, you just never wanted to see it." I say quietly closing my eyes trying to hold the tears in. This was suppose to be a happy night, but like always my insecurities and alicia had to ruin the night.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:51 pm

I looked and listened to her and could tell she was about to cry any minute. "Why don't they like you"? I ask.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:06 pm

"I don't know" I say quietly shaking my head. "The only one of your friends that actually liked me was matt" I whisper closing my eyes, still trying to keep the tears in. "Emma, matt, you and I were like the four musketeers" I say quietly.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:12 pm

I sighed when she said Matt because it made me think of the accident. "I'm sorry" I say as Alicia brings us our food.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:33 pm

"It's okay" I say quietly as alicia put the food down infront of us and walked away. "I think the reason nicole hates me is because I beat nicole out of the last spot on the dance team freshmen year. She still thinks to this day I cheated my way onto the team. Which is totally untrue" I say picking up my fork and start to eat. "And I think alicia hates me because you were dating me when she 'decided' she wanted you back. But you wouldn't break up with me for her" I say using qutation marks on the word decided. When truth be told she really only wanted drew back. Was because he found someone else and was happy with me more then he ever was with her.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:36 pm

I nodded bur laughed a bit as I ate "so much drama" I say. I shake my head but smile up at her softly.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:42 pm

"Your telling me" I say quietly as I ate. "I feel like ever since we started dating three and a half years ago. I've been doing nothing but fighting to keep our relationship and preventing the haters from trying to destroy and take away the one thing that means the most to me" I say quietly looking into drew's eyes for a while. "But I don't know how much more fight I have left" I whisper breaking eye contact and looking down at the table after a while.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:45 pm

I smiled and blushed as she looked into my eyes. "I don't think anyone will break us up" I say as I continue to eat.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:00 pm

"I'm not so sure about that, all three of them are already trying" I whisper sadly looking down at my food.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:09 pm

I didn't say anything but hoped she wasn't right. Soon I finished my food and sat back in the booth "that was good" I say softly.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:36 pm

"Yeah it was" I say quietly pushing my empty plate away and grabbing my pink lemonade, taking a sip of it. For once since the accident, I wished I could hear drew tell me that everything was going to be okay. And that no one was going to take him away from me. But I highly doubt I would hear those words.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:09 pm

I wiped my face with my napkin then looked at her. "If our love is as special as you say it is, I wouldn't worry" I say as I look into her eyes.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:19 pm

"I do because i'm the only one that remembers our love" I say quietly slowly lifting my head to look into drew's eyes.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:23 pm

I sighed and rested my arms on the table as I continued to look at her. "I'm sure I will get my memory back" I say with a determined tone in my voice.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:38 pm

"I know you will" I say trying to smile at drew, hoping what I said was true. I've had so many people tell me that drew might not get is memory. I kept telling them that he would, but I was starting to even doubt myself. But I can't I really can't start doubting myself. "Are you ready to go?" I ask trying to redirect the conversation.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:23 pm

I got out my wallet and waited for the check as I heard her. "Yeah" I say with a nod as I finish drinking my water.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:40 pm

"Drew I got it" I say pulling my own wallet from my purse. "I was after all the one that asked you out tonight" I say grabbing the check as soon as Alicia put it on the table.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:20 pm

I laughed a bit as she snatched it away. "I know but it's what guys are supposed to do" I say smirking at her.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:35 pm

"Yeah but i'm the one that asked you on the date" I say looking at drew as I open the bill. I smiled happy that we were arguing about the bill, since it was something that we used to do.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:41 pm

I laughed a bit more and sighed "alright I give up" I say smiling. I start to stretch a bit but soon stop when I hurt myself a bit.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:20 pm

"Good you wouldn't have won" I say smiling as I loooked at the bill calculating it in my head to make sure alicia did the math right. Brfore putting some money in the bill holder thing and putting it at the end of the table.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:04 pm

I nodded with a laugh "your probably right" I say as I look at her. I could tell she was great at math, unlike me.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:22 pm

"I'm always right" I say smiling taking a couple dollars out and putting it on the table as alicia takes the bill on her way past. "You ready?" I ask smiling as I put my jacket on and stand up from the table looking at drew.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:27 pm

I smile and nod as she stands up and I stand up also. I follow her out of the restaurant and hear Alicia say bye to me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:26 pm