Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+3
Mireya
Jade Hawk
Deamonata
7 posters

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Location : The best country of them all UK!!!! (and the north of it so even better)

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented - Page 8 Empty St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Post by Deamonata Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Right well where to start, I guess the best place is: We all attend St James' School of the Gifted and Talented, unbeknownst to the student and most of the staff, some of the students and other "gifts". St James is a bording school with the "gifted" student mingling with the regular students. the "Gifted" students also attend extra lessons in the use of their powers. and I guess that is it so join please ^_^

number of powers be sensible, if you have too many I will let you know otherwise just have what you want Oh and try not to use a power if is already used

Roles
    Best Guy friend: Adam
    Best Girl Friend:
    Absolute best girl/possum friend: Jade
    Friend since we were babies:
    overprotected younger sister: Ambra
    Brother: Akimaru, Danny
    Ex-girlfriend:
    New Girl: Mireya
    randomer:
    friend:
    Hubbie (think J.D/turk bromance(from scrubs(also check this 3 brackets inside each other))) : Eric
    (or anything you would rather)

Normal students

"gifted" students and their gifts

Danny - werewolf (so their powers) and resultant skin
    Ambra - Avian/human hybrid
    George - Telepath and Shape-shifter (humans and animals)
    Adam - Control of lightning and ice the ability to transform into a white tiger
    Akimaru - can control light and shadows
    Eric - Pyrokinesis and flight
    Jade - The ability to transform into a red timber wolf (medium build, ice blue eyes), Telepathy when in wolf form, Fire manipulation

rooms
    101: George & Eric
    102: Ambra
    103: Adam & Mireya
    104: Akimaru & Jade
    105: Danny

Last edited by Deamonata on Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 9 times in total
    SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli
    Shards of Mirrored Beauty

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented - Page 8 Empty Re: St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Post by SinsOfEli Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:52 pm

Heads down the main hall from the dorms to the rest of the school and nearly smacks into Mireya as she was running and holding a body, was it a body, wait nope, still breathing. She looked down at George and huffed,steadying her self she have wondered if a good soul smack would wake him up,but it was terribly rude to touch another living creatures soul, but they needed him awake, and running on all gears. Looking between him and Mireya she wasted little time and just slammed her hand straight onto Georges mouth, her soul reacted instantly and searched until it tapped the edges of Georges being before smacking the hell out of his own soul, in essence waking it back up. She pulled back and leaned against the wall hoping like hell that A. she didn't hurt him, and B. he didn't come up swinging.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented - Page 8 Empty Re: St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Post by Mireya Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:02 pm

Mireya fell to the floor, losing all semblance of shape now only a formless pile of vines idly twirling and curling on the floor.

"Excuse me," her voice seemed to come from all the vines at once as she started reassembling herself against the side of the floor and leaning with her hand balancing her on the wall. "That was quite rude," she said to this other girl with her eyes squeezed shut as she tried to put herself back together.
    SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli

Post by SinsOfEli Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:06 pm

She blinked and sighed, the huffed "Well it isn't as if i meant to run in to a bunch of vines." And it wasn't rude on purpose she thought, leaning down and poking at George. who of course was going to be stubborn and not wake up. "I'm Elianna, and Are you ok?" Her spirits found their way back to her, coiling around her body and in the air, whispering to her about the situation.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:12 pm

I stop at the end of a wall. A group of the attackers where talking. "... We don't need anymore normal students. Ignore them, but if they get in your way, kill them. I want..... dead..... makes sure they are captured. Got it?" There was no response on the question, just more of the boots running off. One of the attackers was running towards myself. He was alone, and by the sound of his breathing and pace, he wasn't to into this raid. When he rounds the corner I grab him by the throat, pulling him towards me. With his back to me, he tried to struggle, but I had him in a bind. My arm was around his throat, and my free hand was holding him down. "What are you guys doing here?"

He coughs, but resists answering. I tighten my grip. "Answer me," I snarl, my eyes turning yellow with anger. He coughs again before answering. "Its a project. We need supernaturals. For...."

"For what?!"

He's finding it hard to breath. I hadn't realized how tight my grip was. "For... *cough*.... we need to.... *cough*... take down the..." he dies, his body goes limp. I felt his heart beat race before it stopped for good. I curse under my breath as I drop the dead body and look around. 'SHIT! I forgot about Ambra and George.' I dare not think of them any more, for fear of the worse. I just run off in search of them.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:16 pm

"I am fine, but we cannot stay here," Mireya said pulling George up in her vines again. "Something horrible is happening," she said sounding obviously agitated.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:29 pm

She continued to speed down the hall, her heart racing. Ambra was looking left to right, so she didn't even see her brother when she turned the corner. To save herself from slamming into him, she skidded to the side and grabbed unto Danny's shoulders for balance.

"What in the hell," she gasped, catching her breath, "Is going on?! Were's George?" she looked into Danny's yellow eyes, knowing hers were somewhat close to that.
    SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli

Post by SinsOfEli Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:43 pm

"I don't know half about this place to know where to hole up at, but we need to put him somewhere safe, and find the others. We can place him in one of the upstairs dorm rooms, i can leave spirits in the room, if then see.. hostile colors they can keep them away from him, thats the only idea i have right now."She hated talking,and seriously hoped the other girl had some ideas of her own
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:51 pm

"We're in the same proverbial boat," she said. "This is my first day here. I don't know anyplace particularly safe. I do know he's got siblings...a lot of siblings. If we can find one of them, they might know what to do," she said.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:54 pm

She sighed when her Ipod dies. She went back to her room to drop it off. She heard someone running. She quickly turned around. When she did someone in a cloak was standing at her doorway. “C-can I help you?” all she heard was a little growl. He lifted up his hand and tried to shoot her. Jessica’s first reaction was to freeze him. It did not have an affect on him. She phased down the first floor and started to run. After hearing footsteps running down the stairs, she jogged back. A growl put her to a stop. “No, no, no!” she started to remember this from a dream she had a few months back. “Deja vu” the cloak fell down to the ground revealing panther. Her heart started to pound like crazy. She knew she could not out run something like that. With the first move the panther made, Jessica turned into a pixie and flew up. She felt the panther wanted revenge but for what.

Jessica saw a vent and went in it. She landed down to take a break. When the panther tried strike, the vent she screamed. “This isn’t cool. It’s my first day here and I’m being attacked” she shook her head and started to fly. Minutes passed by as she flied everywhere. Soon she was starting to get impatient so she landed and walked to the closest vent. There she heard people talking. She flew out and sat on a girl’s head. Jessica peeped down and saw a boy with yellow eyes. What kind of school is this? She sensed the girl was scared. She would not blame her. There is a panther loose in the school. Crazy part is, it walk on two feet!
    She flew down in between them and turned back to normal. Jessica patted her back. “Hey please don’t freak out. I’m gifted but then again I think your also gifted she said point a Danny. I am new here. My name is Jessica” I turned my head when I felt the panther evil vibe of revenge getting closer. “Hum we should go now.” the feeling kept getting stronger as if he heard my voice. “Okay we have to like now!” I could not concentrate, Should I phase them through let us all run?
    SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli

Post by SinsOfEli Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:25 am

She didn't even know what the others looked like, El made it her daily adventure to avoid the other students unless in class. she stared at the girl infront of her, looked at George, sighed and Sent all but one of her spirits off through the walls in search of souls that might match George's."They'll look for them, lets try getting him down the next hall, atleast I know that one is cleaned out already." She didn't mention she had a soul holding a mans body hostage, didn't seem polite to alarm the girl.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:46 am

Behind me, I hear more sounds coming towards me. I tighten my fists so my knuckles turn white, I spin around and throw my fist back, ready to punch, but it's, "AMBRA!" I shout, relieved. I relax my fist and hold onto her for balance, so she doesn't fall. I embrace her in a quick hug before releasing her in search for more men dressed in black. "I don't know where he is," I explain a bit disappointed in myself. "I was looking for you guys actually." Suddenly, a girl appears before us. She's new here too, or else I've never seen her before. She tells us to run, but I look at her skeptically. Behind her a voice shouts "THERE ARE MORE OVER HERE!". My head snaps back, focusing on more figures in black. I may not know the girl, but the figures needed more attention at this point. It was almost to much for me to comprehend, everything that was going on.

*BAM! BAM!*. Two mire darts are fired. I push the new girl, Jessica, and Ambra to the side. The first dart misses me, but the second on hits me in the shoulder. It barely pierced my skin (resistant skin), not enough to be injected. I snarl and run towards the attackers, faster than I've ever run in human form. I tackle the gun man to the ground, slashing him across his chest with my claws, no longer finger nails. The man screams as I sink my claws into his tender neck, blood flows out steadily. The other attacker knocks me off, holding me down as the first man tries to recover. The man stabs me in the should with a dagger he drew. I scream and roll ontop of him, stabbing him repeatedly, killing him. It's this anger again. The aggression Mr. Clark warned me about. But it's taken too much control, now I just want to see him suffer. I can hear him screaming to stop, but I ignore his cries.

"Report back. What is goin on? What is that screaming?" a voice on the first attackers watch says. "A werewolf" he pants into it, managing to get to his knees. "A werewolf? Excellent..." the man trails off, not finishing his sentence. What was so excellent? I leave the men there to die as I get up and turn back to Ambra and Jessica, blood covering me. I was so focused on attacking the figures, I didn't pay attention to what the two girls were up too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:48 am

ooc- I'm s0 far behind that it aint funny lol!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:07 am

same here al
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:04 pm

Ambra was about to speak to Jessica in all the frenzy when her brother dashed off to attack the men coming at them. Her jaw dropped as Danny turned hostile. A choked cry came from her mouth, watching as he tore them up. She wanted to stop him; he would regret it later. But she didn't. And that urge to change was getting stronger. She didn't want to go there. When fully changed, she honestly looked evil and had almost no control. She didn't want that. Her talon-fingers twitched as she saw the blood on her brother, eyes flashing once more.
    "We need to get out of this hallway," she said in a thick voice, her eyes almost glazing over.

As she turned around, there was another one of them at the end of the hallway. A woman this time. Without even realizing, Ambra bared her teeth and let out a menacing hiss, hands at the ready. The woman flinched but then smiled, her watch flashing. She turned the other way, running down a different hallway, yelling things at her partners about how there was a group of 'them' down the hall.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:57 pm

ooc-someone help me and Aki catch up XD purty plz What a Face
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:32 pm

ooc - Hey Al and Aki, not too much has happened. Basically there is a gang of attackers trying to capture the gifted students. Basically they're everywhere and attack. Geroge is with Mireya and Eli. And Ambra, Jessica, and I are in a hallway after being attacked. I think that's it. Mireya, Eli, and Jessica are new students (is that correct?) and Ambra, Geroge, and I are siblings. I think that's it. Is it?
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Location : The best country of them all UK!!!! (and the north of it so even better)

Post by Deamonata Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:50 pm

ooc: the school has been attacked oh and it is evening

bic: George stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes, and saw vines surrounding him. He couldn't move, he panicked and started thrashing around and yelling.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:45 pm

ooc-So Iguess I'm in our dorm by now "Sleepying"

IC-Eric was floating in a deep calm sleep, but soon was startled by George's yelling. He woke up and his eyes went wide seeing the vines. His whole body went up to a bright light blue flames and went for the veins surrounding George. "Calm down George." He yelled at him so he'd stop thrashing about and allow him to take care of the vines.
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:35 pm

ooc: I'm not in our door room
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:48 pm

ooc-ok lets just say I crashed where u guys were unexpectively XD
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:29 pm

Jessica fell to the side and watches Danny attack the person who tried to shoot us with darts. The guy screams begging him to stop. She got up and looked at him horrified. He turns around covered in blood. Jessica shook her head to snap out of it. When she heard Ambra talk, she turned her head to face her. "We need to get out of this hallway," Ambra said. All she did was nod her head. When Ambra hissed she saw a woman running. Quickly Jessica turned her head when she heard someone screaming. “We need a plan” she started to remember how she works better outside. There has to be a way to get a hew attackers outside. “We should get the others and meet in back yard.” she looked at Danny and Ambra.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:01 am

im out, i dunno whats going on and yeah sorry but i am leaving this rp
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Aww dont leave. Just read what Danny wrote. I'll post what he wrote for you.

"ooc - Hey Al and Aki, not too much has happened. Basically there is a gang of attackers trying to capture the gifted students. Basically they're everywhere and attack. Geroge is with Mireya and Eli. And Ambra, Jessica, and I are in a hallway after being attacked. I think that's it. Mireya, Eli, and Jessica are new students (is that correct?) and Ambra, Geroge, and I are siblings. I think that's it. Is it?" <<== Danny's post Smile <<<====
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:26 pm

still out bye all enjoy the rp
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:03 pm

I walk closer to the girls, breathing in deeply. I listen to Jessica, thinking. "Okay. But not too out in the open, else it'll be easy pickings," I inform them. "I'm going to go distract them, take down a few more, try and figure out what's going on here. Ambra, look out for George or Aki, and stay safe, okay?" I tell them as start to back away. "Watch each other's backs," I finish before I turn around and run off in the opposite direction.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:09 am