Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+3
Mireya
Jade Hawk
Deamonata
7 posters

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Location : The best country of them all UK!!!! (and the north of it so even better)

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented - Page 9 Empty St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Post by Deamonata Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Right well where to start, I guess the best place is: We all attend St James' School of the Gifted and Talented, unbeknownst to the student and most of the staff, some of the students and other "gifts". St James is a bording school with the "gifted" student mingling with the regular students. the "Gifted" students also attend extra lessons in the use of their powers. and I guess that is it so join please ^_^

number of powers be sensible, if you have too many I will let you know otherwise just have what you want Oh and try not to use a power if is already used

Roles
    Best Guy friend: Adam
    Best Girl Friend:
    Absolute best girl/possum friend: Jade
    Friend since we were babies:
    overprotected younger sister: Ambra
    Brother: Akimaru, Danny
    Ex-girlfriend:
    New Girl: Mireya
    randomer:
    friend:
    Hubbie (think J.D/turk bromance(from scrubs(also check this 3 brackets inside each other))) : Eric
    (or anything you would rather)

Normal students

"gifted" students and their gifts

Danny - werewolf (so their powers) and resultant skin
    Ambra - Avian/human hybrid
    George - Telepath and Shape-shifter (humans and animals)
    Adam - Control of lightning and ice the ability to transform into a white tiger
    Akimaru - can control light and shadows
    Eric - Pyrokinesis and flight
    Jade - The ability to transform into a red timber wolf (medium build, ice blue eyes), Telepathy when in wolf form, Fire manipulation

rooms
    101: George & Eric
    102: Ambra
    103: Adam & Mireya
    104: Akimaru & Jade
    105: Danny

Last edited by Deamonata on Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 9 times in total
    SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli
    Shards of Mirrored Beauty
    Shards of Mirrored Beauty

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented - Page 9 Empty Re: St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Post by SinsOfEli Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:26 pm

El leaned towards vine girl and snuck a finger through to poke George in the shoulder, rather hard."Shut up man, jeeze keep screaming and everyone will know where we are. Good to know you finally decided to join the world of the awake". She huffed alittle and looked at Mireya before looking back down the hall. "Now that he's awake, he can find his siblings, get the others and get the hell out of her."
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented - Page 9 Empty Re: St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Post by Jesseses Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:12 pm

She looked at Danny. “Be careful and good luck” she whispers as he runs off. I looked at Ambra. “Should we go our ways in meet up on ten minutest or do we stick together? If we do go our separate ways and don’t meet back her in ten minutes then we know something happen” Jessica scared for what was coming up head for her. She has never met anyone that is gifted like her. She wondered how her parents even found out about this place. They never did accept that their daughter was different.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:17 pm

meh my post ignored >.<
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:53 pm

"I say we stick together. It'll be way safer," she said, watching her brother run away with worried eyes. Where was George and Aki?

"Yes," she paused, "We should sefinately stay together. Keep each other safe."

She turned, "Come on, I have to go find my brothers," She started to run down the hall.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:11 pm

Jessica nodded. “Do you want to just phase through the walls and make things faster?” once when she said that a dart came flying them. Jessica grabbed Ambra hand. “Phase, phase, phase” she whispered. She has never tried to help someone phase before. Hearing the glass breaks she opened her eyes. “It went through us!” she said cheered. She looked at the woman smiling. She yelled. “Over here!” two guys came running behind her.
    “Should we run or stay and fight?” she whispered to Ambra.
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Location : The best country of them all UK!!!! (and the north of it so even better)

Post by Deamonata Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:46 pm

George relaxes and wriggles free of the vines and climbs out "what on earth are tho..." I stops mid-sentence as he hear a girls voice in his head * oh my god what are we going to do they are going to kill us* I turned and ran not checking whether the other 2 and the weird vines were follow, because he recognised the voice, it was capri! As he ran he shifted in to a wolf but no normal wolf, this one was maybe 3 or even 4 times the size of a normal wolf. He charged down the corridor to the source of the thought and skidded round the corner in front of the 2 girls
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:18 pm

I ran through the corridors of the school. I turn the corner to- "GO AND SAVE THE STUDENTS!" A voice rings throughout the halls. I'd been to distracted to really hear anything. I stop and turn to see Mr. Clark and Ms. Williams fighting off a group of the attackers. A few others teachers ("gifted" teachers) either run or vanish to go and save the students. I assume it was to help the normals students, normal teachers to help the "gifted" students. Ms. Williams opens her palm, a blast of ice knocking back or freezing some people. Mr. Clark is on the ground, fighting off an attacker. I run towards the fight, knocking off Mr. Clark's attackers, and pinning him to the ground.

"Danny?" Mr. Clark asks confused but relived. "You have to get out of here. Ms. Williams-" he gets cut off to block and counter an attacker, knocker her to the ground. "-and I can handle ourselves. Get to safety," he tells me. I look back to see Ms. Williams and Mr. Clark pushing back the attackers. I turn back to see a fist connecting with my chest, knocking the wind out of me. I cough and get thrown across the room. The man gets up and walks over to me. "Is this the werewolf that has caused a few problems? Not that your the only one, but...." he trails off and grabs my collar, lifting me off my feet.

"We could use a werewolf," he grins. "Fuck off, you-" he punches me and slams me against the wall, banging my head hard, before I could finish. "If you were wise, you'd come quietly."

"Bite me." The man snarls, pushing his forearms hard against my neck. I look over to see Mr. Clark pinned to the ground, trying to fight the people off, and Ms. Williams bleeding heavily, holding a wound on her torso which was freely flowing blood. I try and fight my way out of this, but with my air flow being cut, it was hard. "Your coming with us, werewolf," the man laughs, jabbing a dart through my skin. The grip releases, but my visions starts to blur. I'm dropped on the ground and dragged across a floor to outside, where a van was waiting, gas on for a quick get-away.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:36 pm

Jessica nodded and to run with Ambra. “Do you even know where he’s at?” as they turned a corner. A woman appears down the hall talking to guy. The woman turns slowly with a smirk. The guy turns to see why she was smirking. “This is going to be fun,” he said charging at us. “We need a plan!” she said before the guy tackled her, down on to the floor. The guy pins Jessica down. “So are you gifted or normal?” she spit in is face.
    “I don’t know you tell me,” she said phasing right through him. He quickly got up swinging at Jessica. She hit the wall before falling on to the ground. “Your going to wish you never did that” Jessica started to get mad. Thunder started to rawr. Lighting starts to flicker. Jessica got up tackled him Using her power to phase them through the walls. She did not stop until there was room with glass walls.
    She tripped him and punched him in the face. She looked out the window seeing a wolf being dragged out of the school by his collar. She turned her head to see where they were taking him. “No” she whispered when she saw a van getting ready to leave. Once when Jessica turned she was hit in the face. Breaking the glass and landing at the edge of the cement balcony. “I’m getting tired of this!” she grabbed on to her his legs and phased his body half way through the cement. She started to fall so she turned in a pixie. She flies down and lands on Danny head, hiding behind his ear. “I have a bad feeling about this,” she whispered. She knew something was going to happen if she does not come up with something. She started to fell bad for doing what she did and leaving Ambra alone.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:39 pm

"George!" she yelled at the wolf that skidded in front of her.

"Guys, follow my lead!" she shouted again, hearing yelling down the hall, where Danny had gone. Jessica ran away then. Ambra let out a frustrated scream.

She ran towards where Danny was, hearing him yell, and a woman came flying at Ambra from the side. Without even looking at the woman, Ambra swatted at her with a loud growl and she heard flesh ripping. She'd killed the woman with one swipe.

She felt her heartbeat quicken and her vision become sharper as she felt the urge to shift. Her eyes were golden and had changed more into a bird-like shape. Her nails and teeth were elongated and sharp.

Not seeing Danny, she ran outside and skidded to a stop. A man was dragging him towards a van. She became livid as she bolted toward him, knocking the man down and away from Danny. The man struggled as she pinned him.
    "Jessica! George!" she yelled, "Get Danny out of here!" she screamed

Ambra turned her attention back to the man and with a fierce scream, she clawed at his face, blood pouring everywhere as his body went slack. Dead or alive, she left him, she didn't care.

They were more coming, and as she turned to attack, someone grabbed her from behind. A man. One of them. They began pulling her towards the van as she screamed and kicked. She couldn't get free. She slashed her claws towards him, throwing her head back as a fierce, high-pitched cry ran from her.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:02 pm

My eyes opened, visions blurred. It took a second or two to realized where I was. I was on the front lawn of the school, lying on my side. Fires erupted over the school, windows were smashed, and things were broken and scattered everywhere. I tried to get to my feet, but my limps refused to work, either from the dart, or from the strength I've exerted. Not far ahead of me, I saw Ambra and Jessica, fighting some people. I wasn't sure what they were doing. My hearing came shortly after that. I heard some yelling and screaming in the distance. Behind me, I heard the exhaust of the van, and more boots coming towards the school. From the watches on the henchmen, I heard a voice. "You've got what we came for. Grab what you can, and get out of there!"

I laid there helplessly, as I watched more men and women surround the vans. A couple other attackers dragged out (or had them over their shoulder) "gifted" students, throwing them in a different van. I tried to warn everyone what was happening, but I had zero control. A heard a gun being cocked as I saw blue force fields being shot, pushing people back. The next thing I knew, I was surrounded by black and being lifted up. I assume Ambra and everyone else was preoccupied, and I'd only hoped they'd be okay.

My body is hurled in the back of a van where I hit one of the walls and fell to the ground with a "thump". The doors where shut and I could hear the car accelerating away from the school. Where I was headed, I didn't know. So long as Ambra, George, and Aki are okay.... I fall back into a slump, vision fading to black. I wasn't near the school, nor would I be in a long while.... if ever.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:12 pm

A sharp pain in her arm interrupted her screams. Three darts. Almost immediately, her vision blurred. Next, her body went slack. She couldn't move as the man holding her dragged her towards the van.
    They were shouting things back and forth to each other. "Grab what you can and let's go!"

Where was George? And Danny? She couldn't move, couldn't speak.

"No..." she barely whispered as she was flung into the back of an open van. Her limp body lie in the darkness as the doors slammed and the van took off.

Where she was going, she didn't know. The blackness surrounded her, swallowing her up as she lost her grip on consciousness. She took one last breath, then her body went completely limp on the cold, metal surface.

Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:41 am

Jessica hid behind Danny ear. She watched Ambra fight a few attackers. As much as she wanted to help Ambra, she did not want to leave Danny alone either. She was already hiding. It did not really matter though because they are both going to the same location. They threw Danny in the back of the van. They slammed the door. I flew down landing next to his paws. I sat on his paw and sighed. Something must have been going on outside because the van took the only turn causing her to flip all the way to the corner. Jessica landed upside down, legs up in the hair and arms spread out. The van took another turn making flip over Danny’s paw. She held on to his fur so she would not continue to roll all over the place. Jessica flew up to Danny’s ear and curled up to a little ball. She took a few pieces of is fur and tied herself. Just in case they moved him, she would not fall. After an hour past, she drifted of to sleep.
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:16 pm

George chased after the 2 trucks as they drove off but they quickly out paced him and left him behind. George growled and slowed down as he saw the trucks disappear over the horizon. He turn and headed back to the school to find any other survivors.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:56 pm

ooc - Angel, I'm not in werewolf form, just an F.Y.I =)
    And Capri and I aren't going to the same location. I wish to be seperated from everyone, which is as part of my plan.[

bic - I wake up, the early morning sun sinning in my eye. How long I was out, I wasn't sure. A few hours at least. I groan, and stretched my body, seeing what I could control. Fortunatley, it seemed that I'd regained full control of my body again. Unfortunatley, I was either to weak or sore at the moment, to really move anyways. I blinked a few times, adjusting to the new light before a figure stood in front of me. "Is this the last van to arrive?" a woman's voice says. She wasn't in my sight.

"I'm not sure ma'am. There might be a few trucks left."

"This is one of the last vans to arrive to the training building..... get him up and ready."

"Yes ma'am." The man in front of me says before refering to me. "Get up you great useless thing." I don't reply. I just lay on the floor. He grumbles as he reaches his hand forward and grabs the back of my shirt, dragging me forward and up, standing me on the ground. I squint, rasing my hand to cover my face. Apparently I can move.

I stand before the woman whose voice I'd heard. She stares at me, and there is a long pause before she speaks. "Your the werewolf, yes?" I nod. "Excellent. It seems like you had a rough night," she says referring to my blood covered body and ripped clothing. "You name?" I pause, starring up at her. She repeats herself. "Da....Danny." She smirks. "Welcome Danny. I am Diana. I hope our relationship will be a plesant one," she says before turning and walking inside.

Diana.... I didn't know what to make of her. She was about 5'6", had bleach blonde hair. A slim figure. Her lips she a bright red from makeup, and her teeth were as white as perals. She wore an office style clothing, with a black blazer, and skirt, along with black leggins and high heels. Not something I'd expect from me new.... boss? Coworker? Warden? To be honest, I didn't even know where I was. The building that Diana walked looked like a warehouse.

"In you go," the man behind me pushes. I stumble (still not sure of my feet), before I regain my balance and walking into the building. It may have seemed like a warehouse on the outside, but inside was like a training ground. "What's going on here?" I ask the man behind me.

He gives a chuckle. "Your rehabilitation."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:25 pm

ooc-Eric is lost... >.< Will give this one last try

After Ambra had left him... He couldn't possibly remember anything else after. Somehow he had scratches on his body and was laying on the cold floor. As he got up, he felt quite unsteady and light headed. His vision was no help to him either but slowly getting it back. All around him was in simbers. "What happened...?" He asked himself. Did he do this? Damn he wished he could remember. Where was everyone? He wondered. He stepped out of the area into the hallway. It was just a dorm that seemed he blew up.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:12 pm

Ooc- I feel slow >.< sorry. Ill just say I fell off the balcony.

Jessica and her attacker falls off the balcony. He smacked Jessica like if she was a fly. Causing her to fall right through the bush and on the ground. She was out cold. As the night got darker, it got colder. It eventually started to rain. With just single water drop soaked Jessica from head to toes. She woke up scratching her head. She flew out the bush and formed back to normal. With silent tears rolling down her cheeks, she walks in the school. Collapsing in front of the staircase. “This is officially the worse day of my life,” Jessica said as she started to crawl up the stairs. Jessica got up and started to walk leaning against the wall for some support. She made her way to the dorm hall. When she saw someone she quickly from him. Why did he look shocked? Is he one of the attacker that was left behind or a student? She phased through the wall and snuck up behind him. “Who are you?”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:22 pm

ooc-assumingmits me XD

Eric turned quickly, ready with his hands im bright blue flames as a girl approached. He calmed down and put his flames off seeing she was most likely another student here."I'm a student. My name is Eric? Who are you?"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:13 pm

ooc - alright, I'm set until you guys decide to skip to the future. I could do more, but I think I'll keep myself where I am until we've agreed to skip ahead. So enjoy, I'll continue to read until that point and post when we have skipped to the future.
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:19 pm

George reached what was left of the school as it was turning night, I prowled through the school looking for survivors, but he only found dead bodies, he found Mr Clark lying dead next to a female teacher who's name he had never learnt. He heard voices, he prowled forwards and crept round the corner shifting into a fly and flew fowards towards the voices, as he got closer he saw Eric and shifted to his normal form and ran ovr "ERIC!!! YOU'RE ALIVE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD"
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:30 pm

Jessica nodded. “Thank god I thought I was the only one left. My name is Jessica. I’m new,” she said touching her right arm. She winced when she touch her triceps. Jessica pulled out a little piece of glass. “Some of the students have been captured. The only people I meet that I know they been captured is Danny and Ambra.” she stopped when she heard someone running over towards Erick and her. “Another student?”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:41 pm

"Oh wow that explains it...I must have been attacked and in selfdefense made a back draft effect explosion." He said pensively then noticed her arm and stepped closer. "Are you okay?" He asked concerned and then heard a familiar voice, "George! Thank god you are ok. Ambra?"
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:05 pm

She moved back a little “I’m fine,” Jessica said looking down. “I-I’ll be back” Jessica turned around and phased through the wall. Jessica phased her head back in Erick’s room “Oh like I said Ambra and Danny has been captured,” she said before phasing back out to the hallway. She went to her room and saw her stuff has been messed with. She kicked a chair. She walked to her backpack and took out a homemade aid kit. She sat in her bed, cleaned up her wound, and patched it up. When she was done, she quickly packed a few things, grabbed her pocketknife and walked out her room. “So what are we going to do now?”
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:00 pm

"Ambra and Danny have been captured, I tried to chase them..." George trailed off and hung his head "they got away, I can't lose them they are all the family I have left,"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:06 pm

His fist clenched. Once Jessica was back he spoke,"I know George...Any others left? If so we need to gather." [/color] He was pissed, sometimes his hair would turn into small blue flames like now. They meant a lot to him... especially Ambra.[/color]
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:16 pm

Jessica looked at George. “At least you have a family,” she whispered to herself. She shook her head. “Well that’s not true. You got us now George” she said smiling. “Even though I just met you two I consider you both family.” she looked at Eric. “Does your hair always get like that when your mad?” she asked amused. Jessica sensed Erick was mad. Her powers answered her own question. She leaned against the wall and sighed. “We need a plan”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:24 pm