Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+3
Mireya
Jade Hawk
Deamonata
7 posters

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Location : The best country of them all UK!!!! (and the north of it so even better)

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented - Page 3 Empty St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Post by Deamonata Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Right well where to start, I guess the best place is: We all attend St James' School of the Gifted and Talented, unbeknownst to the student and most of the staff, some of the students and other "gifts". St James is a bording school with the "gifted" student mingling with the regular students. the "Gifted" students also attend extra lessons in the use of their powers. and I guess that is it so join please ^_^

number of powers be sensible, if you have too many I will let you know otherwise just have what you want Oh and try not to use a power if is already used

Roles
    Best Guy friend: Adam
    Best Girl Friend:
    Absolute best girl/possum friend: Jade
    Friend since we were babies:
    overprotected younger sister: Ambra
    Brother: Akimaru, Danny
    Ex-girlfriend:
    New Girl: Mireya
    randomer:
    friend:
    Hubbie (think J.D/turk bromance(from scrubs(also check this 3 brackets inside each other))) : Eric
    (or anything you would rather)

Normal students

"gifted" students and their gifts

Danny - werewolf (so their powers) and resultant skin
    Ambra - Avian/human hybrid
    George - Telepath and Shape-shifter (humans and animals)
    Adam - Control of lightning and ice the ability to transform into a white tiger
    Akimaru - can control light and shadows
    Eric - Pyrokinesis and flight
    Jade - The ability to transform into a red timber wolf (medium build, ice blue eyes), Telepathy when in wolf form, Fire manipulation

rooms
    101: George & Eric
    102: Ambra
    103: Adam & Mireya
    104: Akimaru & Jade
    105: Danny

Last edited by Deamonata on Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Anonymous

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented - Page 3 Empty Re: St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:58 pm

Eric was sleeping soundly in a pleasant dream. His body was floating just two inches above the bed when suddenly a book landed on him, awaking him from his slumber. His initial reaction was burst a big ball of flame in his hand, but one reality sunk in he glared at George who swiftly ran off. "GEORGE!!" He roared playfully and chased him down.
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Location : The best country of them all UK!!!! (and the north of it so even better)

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented - Page 3 Empty Re: St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Post by Deamonata Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:04 pm

George ran round the corner and on the an empty corridor, after first shecking no-one was around to see he shifted in to one of the teachers, and watched as Eric ran straight past looking for him, unable to help himself he starts laughing again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:15 pm

When Eric realises he was running after George blindly he halted, dropped his arms, narrowed his eyes. George played him. He snarled but grinned to himself knowing he'd get back to him. His stomach was starting to grumble. Yes, eating would sound as a sane idea. He turned, changing his course towards the dinning hall in search for some grub.
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:21 pm

george still in his teacher form decides to have some more fun so he heads back to the bedrooms, He hears some noise in Aki and Jades's room so he decides to investigate. He walks in
    "hello what's going on here there" He said looking very stern
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Mireya stared at the three curiously. One was apparently disrupting the others' sleep...Then again, they should have been awake now anyways. Did that warrant being pelted by icy sludge?

Icy sludge, she grinned as she contemplated it. It was true then, that this school was filled with people like her...not dryads of course, but not human either. She beamed at the thought. Albeit...the one did appear to have sustained some sort of injury from the discourse...

She turned and looked over her shoulder seeing yet another person she didn't notice. He seemed too old to be a student. She shrugged.

"Morning...routine," she proposed an explanation somewhat questioningly herself.

Last edited by Mireya on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:42 pm

Akis' eyes flicked to teacher to the questioning person he had never seen before, Adam and the prostrate Jade who seemed to have happily slept through it all.

He addressed his first reply to the stranger "not really" his voice was slightly nasal and with a sharp movement he cracked his nose back into place "No, its not the norm to be woken up with a broken nose. I haven't seen you around here before, are you new or something?" Ignored the teacher and Adam seeing how they would react.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:47 pm

"I see...hmm, that doesn't seem pleasant," she said watching the other push his nose back into place with an ugly snap. She felt sympathy, but not quite enough to make her want to do anything... "Very strange...Remind me to sleep outside..."

"Ja," Mireya replied. "Today is my first day...I'm Mireya, nice to know you..." she said trailing off as though to imply that his name would follow...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:59 pm

"Aki, that's most likely George" I said pointing to the teacher " Thats Adam" I continued pointing at Adam " And that" I jerked a thumb in the direction of Jades bed "Is Jade, who can obviously sleep through anything. It's nice to meet you...Mireya?" I asked hoping that I pronounced it correctly.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:08 pm

"Aki, yes...oh...that is not a teacher, or you call teachers by their first name here," she questioned chuckling.

"Alright, Jade, Adam, Aki," she repeated for memory's sake. "It is nice to meet you too Akeeeeeee," she grinned poking fun at they way he stressed the final syllable in her name.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:42 pm

He served himself some eggs and bacon, the food was cold. This annoyed him all the time. With his hand under the plate and the other close over the plate sending controled heat waves to warm it up. Eric sat down on the usual table he and his friends would enjoy.
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:04 pm

George pouted and shifted into himself again
    "aki you are just mean" George said grumpily then smiled
    "hi mireya, I'm george, so seen as you are in our dorm you must have powers so what are they?" He asked eagerly
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:17 pm

"George, yes. It's nice to meet you. Uhm...my powers are..."she trailed off twisting a lock of her hair between her fingers and pulling out a sprig of ivy. She dropped it to the ground and as it fell it transformed into a sapling, attempting and failing to penetrate the floor with its roots. She pulled the Sapling up before it fell to its side and in her hand it shrunk into a railroad vine flower. She handed it to George, the palms of her hands were taking on a peculiar, bruise-like green undertone to their otherwise tan complexion.

"That's one," she smiled. "My other abilities are...irrelevant to this conversation," she said with a tiny grin.

"Tell me...what can you do? What's brought everybody here," she said glancing at the others with even more curiosity welling up inside her.
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:31 pm

"sweet, that is quite cool" George said as he takes the flower,
    "my main power if you haven't guessed is shifting, I can turn in to most animals or humans" to emphasise his point he turned into Mireya and grined
    "see" he said mimicking her voice perfectly
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:59 pm

"Hmm...that is interesting. How sensitive is it, I wonder...If I cut you, will your blood be red, blue, clear, or green," she asked with an eyebrow raised.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:04 am

" me i have control over lightning and ice although as you seen ice needs a little work of still, and well i transform into a larger then normal white tiger" i said zapping aki "oh and by the way aki you look better now then last time i broke your nose" i snickered
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:06 am

Aki had been sat watching prodding his nose, wincing every time he touched it but he couldn't seem to stop. It was slowly dawning on him that he was sitting there surrounded by 4 other people (one was asleep but they could wake up at any time) 2 of them girls, and all he was wearing were his boxers. Not that he minded he had been rooming with Jade long enough not to care what people, girls especially, though of him in his boxers.

Aki flipped the bird at Adam as he made his comment about Akis' nose and he started to explain his own powers " I think you and me will get along well Mireya, I basically can control light and shadow, whether its electric or natural, if I was so inclined I could make the UK a tropical paradise but that would be overkill."

Seeming as everyone else had given a small example of their powers Aki decided to show off his as well. He did nothing to fanciful, he just made a the room pitch black and suspended a small globe of light in the middle of everyone.
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:26 am

George shrugged
    "I have no idea, normally I bleed the correct colour with animals but I've never turned into a another human with different coloured blood" George looked thoughtful for a minute,
    "oh well," George looks up abruptly "food anyone?"
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:45 am

"Hmm...just be sure not to zap me," she said somewhat weary of the lightening. "...last time," she said in retort to Adam's comment about breaking Aki's nose.

"Oh, remind me to ask you to do some lighting work on my side of the dorm room," she chuckled. She grinned at George.

"Curious indeed. I'll keep that in mind. You'll want to go with a sort of clearish green with me," she said sticking out her tongue.

"It is that time, isn't it? You guys mind eating outside? The weather's really lovely," she proposed with a grin.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:08 am

Rather put out that no one had really noticed what he had done to the décor Aki retracted the shadows and dispersed the ball of light with a slight wave of his hand.

Standing,after finally stemming the flow of blood from his nose, Aki looked around for his jeans. He would forgo a shower until after he had eaten.

"Soo." He said glancing again at the possibly unconscious Jade "breakfast outside, thats if I can find my shirt" he trailed off and searched the floor with his eyes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:02 am

"i'll wait for sleeping beauty to wake up and meet up with you all" i said taking the normal position i sat in when jade was like this "and aki don't you have any clean clothes" i asked throwing him the shirt i almost sat on
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:22 am

ooc-I already started eating XD I'm sooo l0nely Sad
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:42 pm

OOC-Joining Smile. Using Ambra (https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/character-biographies-f21/ambra-avian-human-hybrid-t255.htm#4585]https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/character-biographies-f21/ambra-avian-human-hybrid-t255.htm#4585) She is an Avian/human hybrid (can morph wings and other things...read the bio!) and has mind control powers.

Room 102.

Sister? Very Happy

~~~
    BIC-

Ambra woke with a start, her eyes snapping open at the sound of her loud alarm clock. She slammed her hand against the snooze button, leaving it there. With a groan, she looked at th clock, noticing her elongated, sharp fingernails. She gave a little gasp as she quickly sat up, putting an arm behind her. Yep. Black feathers. She'd morphed while sleeping.
    "God damn it!" she muttered to herself. This can't keep happening.

With a sigh, she concentrated, pulling her wings back into her body and making her nails go back to normal as she stood up. Uncomfortable feeling, actually. Her shirt was ripped, with two big slits in the back. She glared, pulling it off and throwing it into the pile of the others. She got dressed and brushed her black hair in front of a mirror, staring at her golden eyes. She was the perfect image of sleep-deprivation. Uhg.

She walked out of her room, walking down the long hallways and down the stairs to the cafe. She picked up a tray and scanned the cafe. Eric. She smiled and walked over, sitting down next to one of her best friends.
    "Hey," she said in a quiet voice, suddenly noticing a single black feather stuck in her hair. Quickly she brushed it away.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Eric was no longer alone. He faced Ambra, Georgie's sister, and smiled at her."Hi. How was your sleep?"He had been aware of her slight sleeping disorder accidently.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:40 pm

She let out a frustrated sigh as she took a swig of orange juice, "Absolute crap," she pointed to herself, "Insomniac since birth," Not to mention the morphing.
    "But I'm just complaining, should be used to it by now. And how was your night?" she asked. She'd tried to hit the hay "early" last night, so she'd probably missed something.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:02 pm

"My sleep was warm and spacey till your idiotic brother threw me a book." Eric grumbled as he chewed on his warm bacon. "Speaking of which...where the hell is he?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:07 pm