Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+3
Mireya
Jade Hawk
Deamonata
7 posters

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Location : The best country of them all UK!!!! (and the north of it so even better)

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented - Page 4 Empty St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Post by Deamonata Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Right well where to start, I guess the best place is: We all attend St James' School of the Gifted and Talented, unbeknownst to the student and most of the staff, some of the students and other "gifts". St James is a bording school with the "gifted" student mingling with the regular students. the "Gifted" students also attend extra lessons in the use of their powers. and I guess that is it so join please ^_^

number of powers be sensible, if you have too many I will let you know otherwise just have what you want Oh and try not to use a power if is already used

Roles
    Best Guy friend: Adam
    Best Girl Friend:
    Absolute best girl/possum friend: Jade
    Friend since we were babies:
    overprotected younger sister: Ambra
    Brother: Akimaru, Danny
    Ex-girlfriend:
    New Girl: Mireya
    randomer:
    friend:
    Hubbie (think J.D/turk bromance(from scrubs(also check this 3 brackets inside each other))) : Eric
    (or anything you would rather)

Normal students

"gifted" students and their gifts

Danny - werewolf (so their powers) and resultant skin
    Ambra - Avian/human hybrid
    George - Telepath and Shape-shifter (humans and animals)
    Adam - Control of lightning and ice the ability to transform into a white tiger
    Akimaru - can control light and shadows
    Eric - Pyrokinesis and flight
    Jade - The ability to transform into a red timber wolf (medium build, ice blue eyes), Telepathy when in wolf form, Fire manipulation

rooms
    101: George & Eric
    102: Ambra
    103: Adam & Mireya
    104: Akimaru & Jade
    105: Danny

Last edited by Deamonata on Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented - Page 4 Empty Re: St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Post by Capri Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:12 pm

She rolled her eyes, "Lucky. And to be honest, I don't really care," she grumbled and yawned. To Ambra, he was being way too overprotective.
    Anonymous

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented - Page 4 Empty Re: St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Eric chuckled "Why so bitter over him this time?"
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:58 pm

"Well usually, he is always watching me...its quite annoying." she drank more juice, "Its a miracle he isn't here now."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:01 pm

"The coward was running for his life." Eric grinned slightly as his hand went up in small light blue flames.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:10 pm

Ambra laughed at Eric then checked to see if any of the "normals" were watching.
    "Oh well, I guess if he gets on my nerves too much, I'll just threaten him." She smirked and place her hand on the table. Her nails turned sharper and grew longer as she tapped them on the table.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:14 pm

"Grawr fiesty Ambra." Eric laughed lightly. "I like this side of you better."
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:24 pm

Ambra laughed again and rolled her eyes, "Men." she muttered with a smile. She couldn't help yawning again though. She gave an inward groan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:12 pm

He chortled. "What? Same thing we say...Women..."
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:15 pm

She smirked then poked him with her sharp fingernail. Her golden eyes flashed yellow.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:24 pm

"Ow, you watch it now. You're playing with fire." He flashed her a grin. They rarely were like this. Mainly because there was always a third wheel around.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:26 pm

"Oh, really now?" she asked, flashing a smile and showing her elongated, sharp teeth, "Was that a threat?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:29 pm

He smirked as his fingertips were bluish"Maybe..."
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:31 pm

"Hmmm....." she paused, looking around slowly, there went very many people in the cafe now. She jumped up.
    "Catch me if ya can!" she shouted, flashing her teeth again, then she took off, out of the cafe and down the dorm hallways, laughing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:36 pm

"You betcha tush I will." Eric leaped in the air and soared behind her. "Amazing view if you asked me."
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:48 pm

Ambra's laugh echoed down the hallway as she ran to her room. This was fun, her brother would never let her do this.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:54 pm

Eric threw small harmless fireballs about an inch diameter towards her and managed to get in her room pinning her down against the wall as they were still in the air. "Gotcha." George would so kill him for this.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Ambra struggled, laughing. Suddenly, for the excitement, she felt her wings grow out, the back of her shirt ripping. She propelled her wings forward, knocking Eric back.
    "Hah!" she yelled, slamming her door as she stood in a fake battle stance, smirking.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:36 pm

Eric was caught by surprise and fell on his back laughing. "Ow!" He looked at Ambra as he got back on his feet and made a playful growl. "Really now?"
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:39 pm

"Bring it!" she said, wiggling her two fingers towards her as she flashed a white smile.
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Location : The best country of them all UK!!!! (and the north of it so even better)

Post by Deamonata Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:10 am

George shrugged "you may be here for a while Adam" George turned to leave "come on then lets go and get some food", George walks out and sets off to get some food, beckoning the others to follow
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:29 pm

Can I join? Bio in my signature.

Powers/Ability: A werewolf (so their powers) and resultant skin. That doesn't mean I'm invincible, it means my skill in just a bit stronger than others.
    role: Uh, transfer student/new kid, or older brother?, or both =P
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:43 pm

ooc: k added you both
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:21 am

Mr. Clark sighed, rubbing in between his eyes. "Your not taking control Danny," he says a bit annoyed. "I am taking control! I'm trying too!" I reply.

"Trying isn't good enough! This isn't an easy task, and if you don't concentrate-"

"It's kinda hard when you keep talking to me!" I shout back.

I'm in sort of a limbo. A midway state between me being human, and a werewolf, and let me tell you, its not a pleasant state. I'm on all fours in my underwear. There are random spots of fur over my body. My legs have stretched and my shoulders are even broader than before. I have fangs now... and pointed ears. Claws have replaced my fingernails. And-

"Danny-"

My eyes turning yellow, pupils shrinking.

"Danny-"

And my feet are turning into paws. A long snout. Muscles ripping and reforming, growing bigger, along with bones.

"DANNY!-"

That stupid voice. Why is it in my head? I'm doing it, I can feel it. I'm almost there. I'm doing what I'm being told to do. I feel more powerful, taller, stronger, faster. Have I done it?

~Blackout~

I'm on the cold ground, my body shivers. My vision is a bit blurry, but it's slowly returning to normal. My head is pounding, but everything seems okay.

"You need to learn control Danny," a voice, Mr. Clark's, tells me as I turn to face it. It takes a few tries to speak, but I do after a minute. "But I was doing it. I shifted didn't I?"

He nods. "Near the end, but you weren't you. You let the wolf take over again." I sigh, slumping my head. "Don't fret though. You've made progress, your getting better." Mr. Clark smiles as he throws my clothing on me. "The periods over. Get dressed," he tells me as he goes to get coffee off a near by desk. I had forgotten I was almost naked. I put on my clothes before I walk over to the door as I turn the handle. I'm stopped before I leave.

"I'll see you in a week. You need a break from this class, so get it." he tells me. "Thanks," I laugh as I grab my bag from the door, throwing it over my right shoulder, and I jog up the basement stairs to the main floor. My "gifted" class was set in the basement (or dungeon as I liked to call it) in case I ever did lose control, it was easier for me to be caught. The class was a good one actually. It got my mind off things. And Mr. Clark was one of the better teachers I had. He was still young, only 23, and was the only other werewolf teacher at this school. A lot of the times we would just sit around and relax, talking about stuff. Guy stuff usually. It was refreshing to get a "down to earth" teacher. He was also my English teacher, but he's more "professional" with other students.

When I reach the top of the stairs, I head towards the cafe, for a "late night" snack.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Noting that the others seemed otherwise preoccupied, Mireya shuffled off down the hallway and to the lunch room. In truth...she didn't exactly have the biggest appetite. She grabbed a couple bottles of mineral water and trekked outside. the winds were chilly, but the light was refreshing.

Mireya grinned and sat under the very sparsely shading branches of a willow tree and dug her bare feet into the earth, sipping one of the bottles of water.
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:11 pm

George grabed some food in the caffeteria, then went to look for someone to sit down with, not seeing anyone, he decided to go outside to eat. As he walked outside with his lunch he saw Mireya on the ground under a tree, so he decided to head over and eat lunch with her. He sat down next to here "not a very big lunch there"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:49 am