Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+11
Banather
Night Elf
Mireya
Allen
Capri
Skye
Danny
Engi
Zalgo the Imminent
Jade Hawk
Brandon
15 posters

SUPAHEROES!

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

SUPAHEROES! - Page 3 Empty SUPAHEROES!

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

I haven't seen a good Superhero rp up in a while. This is not your average, teenage superheroes, high school drama...blah blah blah. You can be a teen, but there won't be any school problems involved.

So basically...there is a city, which we all reside in. You have your normal groups of thugs, running around stealing, raping, and killing. So, a few of the more brave civilians decided to stand up against the rising criminal activity and fight back. But, soon, as would be expected...the criminals began to evolve. Breaking out of jail, a few of the smarter ones began to make machines that "amplified" them. The villains are beginning to make a comeback, quickly over-powering the heroes. Just when things were beginning to look really bad for them, the government sent out a letter to all of the still surviving heroes. Telling them to come and get an "update".

This is where we will start. You can be a good guy, the majority of good guys will be in a group. They can be as big as you want, we will work out groups after we start. You can also freelance and uphold justice on your own. Don't you fret; you can also play as a villain Smile. Villains will be more likely to be on their own, with a group of NPC henchmen. But, if you want you can group up with other villains as well. Now, we pretty much all know each other, since we've been around for a while, unless you want to be a hero or villain that has just arrived on scene.

OH. ALSO....YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE POWERS. YOU KNOW, LIKE A BATMAN OR IRONMAN TYPE. Smile

RULES:
    ONLY UP TO TWO POWERS!
    ABSOLUTLY NO GODMODING
    No detailed sex but sex is allowed.
    Ladies don’t pounce on the first guy to join
    Gentlemen don’t pounce on the first girl to join
    Don’t ask out over OOC just let it pan out
    Dnt typ liek diss
    Quotation marks around what you’re saying please. : )

BIO SHEET!!!---
    Super name:
    Sexuality:
    Hair color/style:
    Skin color:
    Eye color:
    Body type:
    Tattoos/piercings:
    Super outfit:
    Weapons(If used):
    Personality:
    Other:

ROLES---

GOOD GUYS-
    Veterans(Not necessarily old ): The BLUR, (Danny)Cataclsym Kreature(Murdoch) Captain Victory(Eljordo)
    Noobies: Balance(Engi)
    Groups and Group names:

CIVILIANS/UNDECIDED- Red Butterfly(Mir) Night Elf(Night Elf) Quake(Banthar)

VILLIANS---
    Veterans(Not necessarily old):Flame(Jade) Judgement(Loving your hate) Eden(Capri) Mockingbird(Skye)
    Noobies:
    Groups and group names:

FEEDBACK IS VERY APRECIATED. Very Happy

Super name: The BLUR
    Power(s): Super Speed/Agility
    Sexuality: Straight
    Height: 6'1"
    Hair color/style: Black. Short, straight, a little longer than buzzed.
    Skin color: Light brown
    Eye color: Hazel
    Body type: Slim, but much tone.
    Tattoos/piercings: Angel wings on either side of my ankles.
    Super outfit: Carbon fiber/Elastic suit. Basically looks like an updated form of the usual "tights" that the average superhero wears. It helps to be stretchy since I move so fast. It's yellow with a thick white stripe that runs right down the middle of my suit. A mask that is made of the same material as the rest of my suit. It's white with openings for the eyeholes and a little more netted than the rest of the suit for breathing, but it's not noticeable. White gloves and white boots.
    Weapons(If used): N/A
    Personality: Very quiet, quick to anger, loves to fight, determined, blunt, harsh, and mean when it’s necessary.
    Other: Parents left the country once I turned 18, leaving me to grow up in this town on my own. I used to be a villain, since hearing about the abilities they were giving out. I passed the test and once I had my powers, I used them for my own benefit. Like other young supers. But after I went to rob a bank and ended up having to kill a mother and her child. I knew what I was doing was wrong and dedicated my life to fighting crime.

Last edited by Lupus on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

SUPAHEROES! - Page 3 Empty Re: SUPAHEROES!

Post by Capri Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:43 pm

"And why would you care?" she asked, smirking sarcastically at him. She'd taken the keys out of pocket and was twirling them in her hand. Then cool night air blew her hair around her face.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:55 pm

"Well that's a rather stupid question, I hope you agree. How could I not? Is there no one you'd like to inflict pain on? Or are you just so much of sell out now? To be honest, I don't really care right now. This isn't going anywhere, so I will go somewhere." I laugh and walk in the direction she came. Sure this might be an unorthodox tactic, but....

I stop, but only for a moment, before I continue walking. She couldn't have known about her. She's probably safe and home anyway, but its not possible. She couldn't have read my mind without me knowing she was there. When another person enters ones mind, there is this feeling, the brain knows there is an outer mind penetrating its own.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:59 pm

Jade continued to troll across the roof, playing with fire. She saw a few children playing on the street below. She smirked. The memories of being a small child were fun, but lonely. No matter. If I couldn't feel, nor could they.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:04 pm

I tip my head back to look into the tree, but when I do I see a small kitten high up the the branches. I stand up and walk over the the base of the tree.
    " Here Kitty,Kitty " I say. The kitten purrs a tiny and sad meow. she must be stuck I think to my self. I look around to make sure no one is watching, I reach in my school bag and pull out my mask. I quickly slip it on and look back to the tree.
    " Hey there little one, I'll have you down in no time" I raise my hand and a small force field appears and raises into the air, I move it towards the kitten. The circle engulfs the kitten and lowers her to the ground, the force field disappears and I bend down.
    " Try not to go so high next time, now run off to your mom" I say petting her on the head.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:11 pm

I finish making my pizza and take it with me to the living room. I set it down on the glass coffee table and turn on the tv. Switching the channel to the news to see if there was anything happening that I needed to know about. I also switched on my police radio.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:13 pm

Mireya walked through an open market, idly taking in the sights and sounds. She saw nothing out of the ordinary yet, and that was normal. She walked up to the crowded intersection and stopped on her side waiting for the signal to change. She ignored the man to her right who asked her if the weather was nice. She looked up at the man who was selling balloons to wide-eyed children.

The traffic stopped and the sign changed. She walked amid the crowd of people running in either direction. The crowd swelled on either side of her but she continued to walk with her face trained straight ahead. A hand reached out to hers, but didn't grab her. She ran her fingers across its palm. It was sweaty and fat, but small and round. More than likely a child. She kept moving.

Once she cleared the road she idly looked down at the slip of paper in her hands. It was no larger than a fortune cookie's slip. She dropped it in the gutter and the water washed it away to the sewers. In the water, the ink bled away from the one word written upon it turning the dissolving paper light blue: "Blur"

She knew the entity. She needed to prepare...She continued to walk to the better side of town. Felt like a little research was in order.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:26 pm

She began to angrily walk after him, about to reply to his cocky attitude, when she was a thought. She saw the glimpses of pictures that she'd seen while she was able to be in his brain. Things like more super heroes. Blur, and another. A new girl. And pictures of a woman, somewhere. He obviously had some kind of feelings for her. Protective. But it was blurry, nothing concrete.

She quickly scanned his mind again, carefully shutting up hers. It was verydifficult, but she could tell that he was nervous. Romea began to put some pieces together.

She smirked and stopped walking.
    "You know, I wouldn't do that if I were you," she said, "Don't want your friend to get hurt now, do you?"

Romea sighed again, "You think you're so clever, don't you, Danny? Get involved with me, and you'll regret it. I have my reasons for every life I take."
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Nothing came up on the news that I should be worried about. Same with the radio. I sighed and stood up, making my way to my room, I put on a tank top and grabbed my iPod. I slipped on my nice pair of running shoes and decided to go for a jog. I needed a break. I laughed to myself mentally. <A break....RIGHT.> I packed my suit into a small backpack, along with my wallet an cell phone as well. Then I left the house for a nice night time jog.

Last edited by Lupus on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:34 pm

I stopped as she talked and quickly sealed my mind shut, putting up a barrier between me and anyone else. "Oh do you now?" I retort, spinning back around to face her. I keep a grin on my face. "You doing something...." I pause, thinking about it. "It should be interesting. Let me know when you do that," I smirk before I turn back around to walk away.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:34 pm

ooc - it's night, isn't it?....
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:38 pm

ooc: lol Sorry...i guess i wasn't thinking straight. Embarassed
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:39 pm

ooc - it doesn't have to be (it doesn't affect the story), I just thought it was night. Razz
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:42 pm

ooc: Yeah, you're right though. Very Happy It's all good.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:43 pm

OOC- Yepp.

She gave a laugh, shaking her head as he walked away.
    "Watch your back, Danny boy," she said with a smirk, turning and walking the opposite way. She scanned the minds of others around her.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Balance watched someone who looked somewhat familiar below her. He was walking with a girl when she suddenly changed directions. "Ohh." She purred, wrapping a vine around her own waist, leaning over the building to watch them.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Jade climbed down from the roof and approached a girl with a kitten. "Greetings" she said, playing the the fire behind her back. "Poor thing. It looks as though it's scared". Jade grinned innocently as the cat's whiskers began to smoke quietly.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Her head snapped up as she heard the thoughts of someone. So fmailiar,,but wher-

"Ahhh..." she said with realization, staring right into the eyes of the girl on the roof.

"This city's crawling with you people...fresh meat are we?" she toyed, smirking.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:50 pm

I passed a few people on the street. My music was more on the loud side. I wasn't really payin attention to the people I passed. At the moment they were all faces, just faces.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:50 pm

Several hours later, Mireya sat in her penthouse once again in her underwear. Several different videos played at once all detailing the same hero on her television. She chewed a piece of celery watching them...She knew enough to know that she would need something that would draw him out.

She made a sketch of what his face more than likely looked like under the mask assuming he didn't have any peculiar markings, scanned it, and ran it through a computer's database with every known citizen of the city who'd lived there for over a year. One way or the other, he was hers...

She was done with this. She went out into the afternoon sun and pulled out her cellular. "I would like a favor. You know who this is. The corner of 7th and Trace Blvd, I want a fire. Make it a big one. I can give you 700k. I want it done within the hour." She waited for no answer then shut the phone and began the transfer...All there was to do now was wait.

15 minutes later...an explosive fire ripped into an office building on the corner of 7th and Trace...
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:50 pm

Balance stared down at the girl and then smiled, sticking her tongue out at her. "Bitch." She thought to the girl, waving.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:53 pm

"Nice talking to you too!" I call out. I walk down a few streets before I walk into an alley. A portal opens in front of me, a pale pink one. I walk into it, it vanishes as I enter it. I exit it at the side of Catherine's house. It too disappears. I jog to the fence, jumping over it into her front lawn, before I jog to her front door. I knock on the door impatiently.

"Just a second," Catherine calls from inside. I run my hand through my hair. It falls back into its regular place as I stuff my pockets with my hands.

"Hello-... Oh, Danny. Hey," I forces as she looks up at me. I give a nervous laugh. "Hi Catherine. Look, I'm really sorry about the run out tonight. I just came by to make it up to you. See if you wanted to go for some ice cream, or a movie at my house?" She leans against the doorway, arms across her chest. She stares at me, face serious as she thinks about what I said. Catherine stats to laugh.

"Your cute when you blush. Alright, let's go out for some ice cream. I'll grab my purse," she says, turning to grab her things.

"Uh-" I stop her. "It's on me. Let's just get out of here, yea?" She looks at me. "Alright..." she smiles and she hugs me. With the door locked, we walk down her porch and out onto the streets to grab some dessert.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:53 pm

I look up when I hear someone talk to me.
    " Yeah she was stuck up in the tree, I got her down by... by calling out to her." I smell smoke and look down, the kittens whiskers were smoking. I look back to the girl in front of me with a raised eye brow.
    " You are? " I ask her.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:58 pm

Jade extinguished the fire behind her back. "Flame" Jade told her, holding out her hand. This girl looked intelligent. She could probably put two and two together.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:59 pm

Romea raised one eyebrow, then dug into the girl's brain, searching for what she was looking for. With narrowed, red-tinted eyes she picked out a memory...a bad, horrible memory. She wretched it to the surface, flinging it in the girl's face, making her see it, remember it.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:01 pm

I wasn't really paying attention, slightly zoning out. I was starting to focus more on the music than then people around me. Then. As of out of thin air, instant blindness. My ears were ringing. Horribly. As I slowly recovered my sight, everything was blurry. I could only make out images of bodies on the ground around me. Some were bent over the others. So were running away. I sat up slowly and clinched my head. I layed back down and sighed. I closed my eyes. I could feel a slight bit of heat hitting my left side.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:11 pm