Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+11
Banather
Night Elf
Mireya
Allen
Capri
Skye
Danny
Engi
Zalgo the Imminent
Jade Hawk
Brandon
15 posters

SUPAHEROES!

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

SUPAHEROES! - Page 4 Empty SUPAHEROES!

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

I haven't seen a good Superhero rp up in a while. This is not your average, teenage superheroes, high school drama...blah blah blah. You can be a teen, but there won't be any school problems involved.

So basically...there is a city, which we all reside in. You have your normal groups of thugs, running around stealing, raping, and killing. So, a few of the more brave civilians decided to stand up against the rising criminal activity and fight back. But, soon, as would be expected...the criminals began to evolve. Breaking out of jail, a few of the smarter ones began to make machines that "amplified" them. The villains are beginning to make a comeback, quickly over-powering the heroes. Just when things were beginning to look really bad for them, the government sent out a letter to all of the still surviving heroes. Telling them to come and get an "update".

This is where we will start. You can be a good guy, the majority of good guys will be in a group. They can be as big as you want, we will work out groups after we start. You can also freelance and uphold justice on your own. Don't you fret; you can also play as a villain Smile. Villains will be more likely to be on their own, with a group of NPC henchmen. But, if you want you can group up with other villains as well. Now, we pretty much all know each other, since we've been around for a while, unless you want to be a hero or villain that has just arrived on scene.

OH. ALSO....YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE POWERS. YOU KNOW, LIKE A BATMAN OR IRONMAN TYPE. Smile

RULES:
    ONLY UP TO TWO POWERS!
    ABSOLUTLY NO GODMODING
    No detailed sex but sex is allowed.
    Ladies don’t pounce on the first guy to join
    Gentlemen don’t pounce on the first girl to join
    Don’t ask out over OOC just let it pan out
    Dnt typ liek diss
    Quotation marks around what you’re saying please. : )

BIO SHEET!!!---
    Super name:
    Sexuality:
    Hair color/style:
    Skin color:
    Eye color:
    Body type:
    Tattoos/piercings:
    Super outfit:
    Weapons(If used):
    Personality:
    Other:

ROLES---

GOOD GUYS-
    Veterans(Not necessarily old ): The BLUR, (Danny)Cataclsym Kreature(Murdoch) Captain Victory(Eljordo)
    Noobies: Balance(Engi)
    Groups and Group names:

CIVILIANS/UNDECIDED- Red Butterfly(Mir) Night Elf(Night Elf) Quake(Banthar)

VILLIANS---
    Veterans(Not necessarily old):Flame(Jade) Judgement(Loving your hate) Eden(Capri) Mockingbird(Skye)
    Noobies:
    Groups and group names:

FEEDBACK IS VERY APRECIATED. Very Happy

Super name: The BLUR
    Power(s): Super Speed/Agility
    Sexuality: Straight
    Height: 6'1"
    Hair color/style: Black. Short, straight, a little longer than buzzed.
    Skin color: Light brown
    Eye color: Hazel
    Body type: Slim, but much tone.
    Tattoos/piercings: Angel wings on either side of my ankles.
    Super outfit: Carbon fiber/Elastic suit. Basically looks like an updated form of the usual "tights" that the average superhero wears. It helps to be stretchy since I move so fast. It's yellow with a thick white stripe that runs right down the middle of my suit. A mask that is made of the same material as the rest of my suit. It's white with openings for the eyeholes and a little more netted than the rest of the suit for breathing, but it's not noticeable. White gloves and white boots.
    Weapons(If used): N/A
    Personality: Very quiet, quick to anger, loves to fight, determined, blunt, harsh, and mean when it’s necessary.
    Other: Parents left the country once I turned 18, leaving me to grow up in this town on my own. I used to be a villain, since hearing about the abilities they were giving out. I passed the test and once I had my powers, I used them for my own benefit. Like other young supers. But after I went to rob a bank and ended up having to kill a mother and her child. I knew what I was doing was wrong and dedicated my life to fighting crime.

Last edited by Lupus on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

SUPAHEROES! - Page 4 Empty Re: SUPAHEROES!

Post by Engi Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:05 pm

A memory from when Alice was little bubbled up from when she was young. A burning building. A little boy. A bloody piece of glass. And Alice. It was all in black and white, blurry from forgetting. She stopped, her face white. She pulled herself away from the edge of the roof, hiding behind the metal bars.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:06 pm

I look at her had, and raise my hand taking her. I didn't think other Super hero's just came out with there identity, but she must have a reason for doing so. I act as if I didn't understand, Id rather not give away who I was to anyone.
    "Um, Katelynn..Nice to meet you" I pause for a second thinking of what to say next " Flame ". So what bring you here" I say as I start to walk to the sidewalk. it was getting darker and I wanted to stay next to the street lamps, Although my Force Field does have a glow to it.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:10 pm

I turned quickly to the sound of an explosion, I though about leaving this girl and running to help, but then again I still couldn't use my powers all to well. I watched this Flame for her reaction.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:11 pm

She looked at the news report. She was ready. She pulled on the skin-tight poly-blend catsuit and grabbed her newest creation, a rather ornate pure white mask. She pulled on her riding cloak and pulled her hair back under a cowl.

She dashed out of the penthouse from the pool side and fell gracefully down the side of the building kicking off a girder and landing on a lower sky-scraper. She ran across the buildings as the sun set. She ran towards the blazing building, but hung back so as not to be seen.

Now we wait she thought to herself perching on a building less than a block away from the inferno.

Last edited by Mireya on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Romea sneered at the girl as she walked down the street, wind blowing her hair behind her. She was getting tired of these people.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:19 pm

I regained grip of myself finally. "So gladomeone came to MY rescue for once...." I said aloud, to no one in particular. I stood slowly, still gripping my head and I remembered my backpack. I took it off and made sure my suit was ok. I couldn't see it very well, so I walked into a near by alley way and took it out. I groaned and threw teh body suit into the garbage. "Damn...tht's going to cost me." The mask was still intact though. I glanced around quickly before sliding on the mask and I walked back out to the explosion site. There was only couple people left. A couple college kids, a girl and a boy. I picked them both up and sprinted to the nearest hospital. When I had stopped running at my normal "Super speed", I looked at myslef. My shorts and tank top were shredded. I sighed and turned, running back to teh building. The Firemen weren't here yet, so I just keep the area clear until they did arrive. Cleaning up debris and such.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:19 pm

A vine grew up from the ground and wrapped itself around the girls leg, tripping her. "Keep out of my head." She though, the vine disappearing into the ground.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:23 pm

She grinned.

Got you she thought and crept from her spot. She would not strike yet. She wanted him tired and she wanted him isolated. In besides, flames did not work all so well with her shadows. She watched him from the distance running back and forth, but did see where he dumped his suit. That was a reckless choice, but she didn't need his identity now anyway...
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:26 pm

From the ground, Romea glared. She rose her hands up in front of her, concentrating hard on the metal bars. A faint glow radiated from her hands as the bars were wretched free from the building, bit of concrete flying everywhere. She made them float in the air for a second, then flung them at the girl with her mind.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:27 pm

I whipped around as I heard the explosion. "Want to have some fun?" I ask the girl, smiling.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:31 pm

"YOU DID NOT!" Catherine laughs hysterically, her eyes tearing up. I chuckle along with her. "Yea," I say, taking another lick of ice cream. "It was sort of ridiculous. See what happened was-" I'm cut off by a huge explosion. It was from a building a block or two away. The sound was defining and the earth shook. In a split second, Catherine had stopped laughing and starred at me, while I dropped my ice cream and grabbed Catherine, wrapping her around me as I face my back towards the origin of the explosion. People around us scream and jump to the ground.

"Catherine, are you okay?" I hastily ask.

"Y-yea... yea. What... what was that?" she huffs, scared and confused.

"I don't know, it's just not safe here. Come on," I command her as I get up from covering her. I pull her up. "Come on," I plead. I knew she wasn't going to be able to keep up, so I picked her up and ran towards my house. I reached it quickly (my house wasn't to far away to being with). I push open the door. "How'd did you-?"

"No time for questions. Just stay in here and.... watch over Padfoot, okay?" I say, referring to my black golden doodle. He was cowering under a desk, from the noise. "Padfoot?" she beings. "Where are you going?"

"I can't explain Catherine, just promise me you'll stay here until I come back. You'll stay safe," I almost beg. "I just want to make sure everything is alright." But before she could protest, I slam the door and run off towards the explosion. I run in a back alley, mutter a short spell that disintegrated my clothing, replacing it with my hero outfit.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:33 pm

"Thought you would never ask" I say as I make a Force field appear around my body, I quickly change into my costume, a moss green dress with my dark green hooded cape. Once finished I let the force field down and look at flame " The names Night elf" I say as I raise my mask to my face. " and if anyone finds out who I am, I swear I'll find a way to kill you" I start running in the direction of the explosion.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:36 pm

As she walked, frenzied thoughts and feelings from others reached her mind. She heard a loud sound. An explosion? The ground actually moved a little.

"Hmm..." she thought out loud. She took a quick turn into an alley, pulling off her clothes as she revealed her black, skin-tight suit.

She smirked, putting on her mask. "Mayhem, anyone?" she laughed, eye color swirling as she ran towards the sound, following the thoughts of others.

Last edited by Capri on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:40 pm

Jade laughed at Night Elf's words. "I'd love to watch you attempt that." She said, running off after her, thin flames following her closely like a stream line.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:48 pm

I looked at Flame though the corner of my eye " Dont tempt me Flame" I say as I use my healing powers against her causing a flash though her body that cause her nerves to feel an intense pain. I quickly stop to keep my energy, someone my need my help.

We quickly round the corner to see a building on fire. I stop and wait to see what Flame does.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:50 pm

All of the debris that I could possibly move was moved. I was slightly tired, but not too bad. The Firemen had just arrived and were starting to spray the building. I waited by to see if there was anything I could do to help.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:52 pm

"That's it?" Jade said as she stopped running. "My job seems to have been taken over". Jade walked up to the building, the screams of the street watchers ringing in her ears. She lifted her arm up and held onto a single, flickering flame, then let go. Nothing appeared to have changed, but Jade knew that the fire would be a lot harder to put out.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:54 pm

She was tired of waiting, but there were too many people here... She descended the building and stood at the side of the building. She was careful that no barriers stopped her control. There was a crack along the ground leading from her to him. She shut her eyes and let her shadow run along the crack to him. She had him. He was under her control, but it would not last for long. She needed to move him.

She waved her finger beckoning and forced his legs to move, one step at a time towards her as she walked past the burning building and to somewhere more...intimate.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:57 pm

I began to slowly look around, making sure the cost was clear, I saw Flame. With some chick that looked like Green Arrow....without the arrows. I called out to her, "HEY! Flame! What's your prob-" My voice gets cut off aand I feel myself being pulled off somewhere to my right. I began to walk, robotically. I couldn't control myself. I felt like I was someone's puppet. I couldn't speak. I could only curse in my mind.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:58 pm

Balance heard the explosion and watched the smoke fly in the air. She carefully jumped over to a building near there. The fire was being handled, Blur was there. She sighed.

Not Alice: Sorry o.O
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:02 pm

I didn't want to tire myself out so I jumped in front of myself, diving straight into a portal. I vanished into thin air, through from someone who wasn't paying attention, it seemed I dove into the sidewalk, like I would a swimming pool. I appear in the sky, falling from where the portal let me out. Down below I could see firemen trying to put out the flame, police pushing people back, and paramedics trying to rush people to the hospital. The whole scene was in disarray. I twist in the air vanishing and reappearing beside the chief of police. I wave my hand and silenced and pushed people yelling at him back. "What happened?"

He snarled. The police don't like people who are stronger then themselves (which includes all heros and villains). "Building exploded genius."

"Thank you Sherlock. I meant by what means."

"I don't know. It was an office building. Probably done by one of your kind."

I ignore the last of the comment as I vanish, I reappear at the top of a nearby building, surveying the area. As much as I hated it, the chief was right. This wasn't an accident. Someone caused this...
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:05 pm

Mireya grinned softly under her mask as she saw him round the corner right into her web. She hopped down into the entrance of the alley.

"Good evening,"
    she said loosening his bindings. He could speak and perhaps move at a normal speed, but no more. "I do apologize for this inconvenience, but you are marked," she said striding closer.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:10 pm

I could feel myself become free. I backed-up, trying to more at super speed, but Icouldn't...only normal speed. I groaned and got in a fighting stance. "Who the hell are you? What witchcraft is this?"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:17 pm

As I survey the ground, I notice Travis awkwardly still, unnaturally still. Slowly, someone walks towards him, smiling. A girl. Someone I haven't seen before. I give an unamused laugh. "Now look who needs help." I start to sink from the rooftop and once fully consumed, I slowly start to raise behind the girl (ooc - THAT'S YOUR MIRE!). "Am I not invited to the party again?" I ask as I take her legs out from under her. "Who are you?" I demand.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:24 pm

I feel myself become completely free once Danny knocks the girl down. "Oh. My god! You don't know how happy I am to see you!" I laugh wildly. "You gotta watch out....this bitch can control people somehow." I say, glancing at her(Mir). I turn completely around and super sprint up to her, kicking her in face with a smuch momentum as I could get. "Who the hell are you and what is your damage?!" I yell at the girl.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:56 pm