Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 6 Empty On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 am

First topic message reminder :

So I don't really have anything, but if anyone would like to join, we could decide of it together.

Last edited by Danny on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 6 Empty Re: On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:55 am

The howling continued, a little farther in the distance as I continued. I could tell he was angry with me, and I told him not to come after me. Why couldn't he just listen? Why couldn't I just not leave him the note for christ sakes.

I gave a yelp as I nicked my paw on something sharp hidden in the leave, but I kept going. Even this short slicing pain wouldn't stop me from trying to save them. But what happened when I found tem and Danny was still on my trail?

I closed my eyes, coming to a slow walk as I listened. I heard it on the drive up, it was a small river. Just what I needed to get him off my trail. Even if I hated water, I would do this, for them.

I started off again, closer and closer to te water I grew, and I started curving my run, branching out one way before then next and finally at the river. I walked up and down it's bank a moment, trying to convince myself this was best. Of course, it would lead him on another trail too. I shook my head, stopping after a moment and looking at the dark blue water. It seemed almost black in the darkness of night and I watched it. I hissed as I shoved one foot into the river, the water slowly meandering, almost like the one in my dream. Accept dark water replaced the blood.

I shook my head before continuing. I had to get across whether I liked water or not.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:01 pm

The scent was getting strong, though I wasn't sure how close I actually was to her. Perhaps if I keep my speed, I'll find her. I mean, if she gets caught.... I don't know what I'd do. How I'd feel! Horrible, but.... I don't know. I just had to find her. I stop, and listen. There was a faint sound in the distance, but I wasn't quite sure what it was. Water maybe? I'd hope not. If it was... I might lose her for good. I had to keep running.

I give a final howl for running off toward the sound and scent.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:06 pm

It had taken me while to just get my four legs submerges. The water was cold, and it was just that; water. I hated the stuff more and more everyday it seemed. I shook my head, starting to submerge myself further. My underbelly getting an electric chill as I waded farther and farther into the water.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:22 pm

I'm running up a hill, dodging trees as I go. Weaving in and out of traffic. Over and under fallen logs or trees. It slowed me down, and the mud was damp, and sunk as I ran, which didn't help me. But I continued. If I caught up to Faith, found her before I wouldn't find her again, then everything would be okay. Then we could get out of this mess, like every other mess we got into, since we were little. I just hoped Faith would remember that. That we would always figure out things together.

I ran to the top of the hill. Her scent was strong. Beneath me was a river, a small sliver in the big picture. Was that Faith below? Or was I just seeing what I wanted to see. I howl, but it wasn't an angry howl, or a frighting howl. It was a hurt howl. One that said I was sorry, that I was lonely, that I wanted things back as they were. Would Faith even hear it? Or would she be too stubborn to see something that is not her way.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:07 pm

I took in a deep breath as I continued onward. There was no way I could go back when I needed to save them, to help them in the only way I could. I choked on a bit of water as it grew higher. Over my head it went, sometimes going over. I would freak, flailing my paws as if I was going to fly if I flailed hard enough.

I pulled myself up, out of the water as I claw at the soil, the mudbank. Choking as I was, I could still hear it. The howl of Danny, closer than I would have liked. He seemed almost as, and mournful as he howled. I turned, looking up to where I thought the sound originated. He was only a hill away, and he could see me. Would he try to stop me now?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:24 am

And there she was, climbing out of the water. Across the bank. Her scent gone. Once I lost her in the forest... I don't know if I'll ever find her. I just have to hope she'll listen to reason. I run down the hill, sliding to a stop. I shift back into a human, standing at the end of the river. "Faith!" I call out, sorrow in my voice. It was cold by the river, and goosebumps ran up my body. The shift back was always... Kinda awkward.

"Faith! Please... Don't go. I-I.... I don't want you gone! Why are you doing this Faith?" My voice shook as I spoke. It was hard finding the words.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:58 am

Deep gulps of air filled my lungs and I was happy. I couldn't have been more thrilled to get out of the water. I took in a deep breath before looking around the scene. He had slid to a halt on the other side of the bank, and I could still get away if I needed.

I looked back a moment before shifting into my own human form. The first birst of air made my teeth start chattering, but I clenched my jaw closed. I took in a short breath as I watched him silently, clothes and hair soaked. I sighed, shaking my head.

"I'm protecting you damn it! You ignored the note and chased after me. I need to do this, to keep you two safe"
    My voice was sad, even though I didn't mean for it to be.
    I felt like I was going to cry, even though I didn't want to.
    I was about to have a mental break-down, but I wanted to keep strong.

There was nothing keeping me to throwing myself into some of the rapids downstream and calling this all a day. I shook my head, looking up as I felt tears start to brim my eyes. That's why I didn't want to run off when Danny was around.

"Besides, you'll be better off running without me slowing you down." I sighed quietly, turning to start toward the Treeline. I had to get away from him before I started to cry. I wouldn't let him see me like that, I was too strong for that.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:55 am

"That's not true Faith!" I scream back, my voice echoing through the forest. "It's bullshit and you know that Faith." She was walking away, just like that. Unbelievable. I knew Faith is stubborn, but I never Faith was as stubborn to throw away her life.

"I don't want you gone Faith! Please come back. We can think this through together... Like we always have... Since we were little," I give a nervous laugh.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:09 pm

His voice grew louder and I flinched. I shook my head, taking in a deep breath. I had stopped. I had never heard him yell so much, never had I heard him so frantic. I turned silently to watch his form in the darkness.

The tears had started to fall. I took in a deep breath before forcing myself to keep from falling to the ground for my knees had become wobbly. I took in a deep breath before I started across the water once again, chilling my body and makin me shiver. I couldn't just leave him like that no matter how much I wanted to. I slipped once on the mossy rocks below, my knees making contact with the hard surface below. My head fell below the water for a short moment, but I was able to pull myself above the water before the current pulled me down the river. I took in a short breath. How much I hated water...
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:51 pm

A smile grew on my face. She was coming back. It made me feel tremendously better, getting her back... I mean, we'd be like a team again. I move closer to grab her from the river when she completely goes under. "Faith?" I call, walking in a bit. Her head popped up for a second, before she was pushed under again, being dragged down a current. "Faith!" I scream. I was awfully loud, but I wasn't concern who I was attracting (if I was attracting).

I run down with her, as if it would help. I wanted to dive in after her, but I didn't know how strong the current was, or how deep the river was. If she survived the pull, managed to survive the ride or pull herself out, maybe.... I DON'T EVEN KNOW! This was all crazy. "Faith!" I call again.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:25 pm

I started to kick, knowing I had no chance of surviving if I stayed in my human form. I was such a hori swimmer anyway, but I grew stronger with other forms. I had to think fast as I started to hit things, rocks, twigs. I felt my head make hard contact with a rock and I grew dizzy under the water. I forced my eyes closed as I hit another rock,knocking what little air out of me that was left.

This was when I knew it was either to change or to die. I formed the first thing to get into my slowly clouding mind. I formed into a cat, a large mountain lioness. I didn't even think as my legs kicked, forceful through the water. My head surfaces long enough to take in a deep breath of air and a mournful yelp escapes from inbetween my jaws before I fall under again. I had to keep going. I hadn't just ran all this way to die by a stupid river.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Faith resurfaced, but in the form of a lioness. I had to do something, before there was nothing I could do. My loyal instincts kicked in, clouding my better judgment. My brain said to stay out, wait for it, hope for the best.... But since when did I listen to my brain when things got rough? Before the consequences entered my head, I had jumped into the water, with less of a dive than a jump, just in case. But if Faith couldn't reach the bottom in lion form, there had to be at least six feet.

The water hit me hard, sending massive shivers and chills up my spine. Needles felt as though they were puncturing my skin, and the cold must have been affecting my vision or senses... more so than I expected. I probably should have taken a breath before jumping. I could feel the rocks scrapping and cutting my feet, legs, and arms. But I swam forward until I had one arm around Faith. Would I be strong enough to pick a lion out of the water? Even werewolves had their limits, especially in human form. Regardless, I sunk a little until I was in a crouch, before shooting my legs forward and pushing our heads out of the water. I gasp for breath before I was pushed down again.

Once underwater, I try again, to the same failure. Had I doomed Faith and I? I wouldn't die giving up though. I released Faith to throw my head above water. I frantically looked around, searching for anything that could save us. And there it was! A fallen log above the water, and it was hanging low. Perhaps there is a god.

I head under water once more, grabbing Faith and putting her in between my legs, before I throw my hands above the water. I grab the log, which stopped our flow, and I was above water. From my waist up. Panting drastically. Faith had at least her head above water. I give a sigh of relief and-

*SNAP!*

-fall back into the water. The weight was too much for the old, rotting wood to handle. I had lost Faith, unsure if she somehow made it to shore, some how got out of the river, but they log hit my head, causing me to bleed.

Maybe there isn't a god.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:11 pm

I heard a hard splash from under the water. I could surface, but it was usually only for a split second and my mouth filled with water as my body naturally gasp for air.

There was darkness for awhile. I had no sense of direction anymore; I was going to die. Another something hit my head and it seemed to snap me back into a somewhat unclouded thought. I looked around, my eyes burning as water seemed to pull around me and into my eyes. I took in a deep breath before I fell once more. I couldn't feel the hands that were around me, I couldn't tell what he was doing, I didn't know I absolutley wasn't helping him. There it was, the want to be human again. Of course, I did feel it when I was lifted out of the water. I could breathe again
    and I gave a quiet purr, until of course the worse happened and we fell, landing hard in the water again.

Maybe my dream was right. The blood would flow through this river; our blood. The memory of the dream sent a shock through me as I fought the water. Maybe I could get just enough energy to save us both. I just had to fight the current, and find Danny. I could save us. I had to do it soon. The outcropping ahead would be the best time. If not to save us both, to save him.

And there I began. The water seemed to grow faster and roll as I fought it, looking around in the darkness of the water to find him. He was above the water one moment, and under the next. I saw him, after him having grown slightly downstream of me. Now I wouldn't have to fight the flow, I could embrace it and save my strength. And this I did. Taking one more deep breath, I closed my eyes and let the river have me. I seemed to grow closer to him, my eyes opening as I watched him flow down, closer and closer he seemed to grow until I was right behind him. I had to help now, or never. I growled lightly as I forced myself under the water, grabbing the back of his drawers. His shirt was so riped I was afraid it might ripp. I kept my eyes closed as I forced us both slowly but surely up the current. My limbs started to grow weak, but at that time I could feel the muddy ground under my paws. By this time, everything started to grow fuzzy. My eyes had gone closed in a forced effort to keep water out of them, my hearing had shot, and worse of all, my legs had started to give out. I was so close to the bank, Maybe I could help him afterall.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:14 pm

This was all happening so quickly. Under the water, over the water. Under. Over. It was hard to keep up. Could I have really been so stupid. Perhaps Faith and I were both as stubborn, we just didn't realize it. Bubbles surrounded me, speeding pass rocks each second. It wasn't until it happened that I realize Faith was pulling us to shore. I needed to help, so help I did. I dragged my feet and legs pushing us forward, directing most of my energy to my legs, each stroke pushing forward. The water slowly getting calmer, walking slowly getting easier.

The sand (no longer rocks) squished between my toes. "F-Faith..." I pant, slowly, me helping her to the shore and her helping me. Just like olds times. I fall to my knees before falling on my back, looking at the star. "It's good to be together again, eh Faith?" I nervously laugh. My breathing was still irregular, but it was returning to normal... Eventually. My eyes grew heavy, and I found it hard to keep them open.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:51 pm

My breathing was ragged as I continued to pull him to the shore, even though there was only about three inches of water. I took in adeep breath as my jaw opened and I fell into the dirt, face down, completely exhausted. He spoke, nervously of course, and I wondered if he was really pondering if I would just walk off. I couldn't keep this form anylonger. My body was heavy and I knew the transformation back would be slow, painful, and I might not even be able to fully turn back. I would change into a biped and leave it at that.

"Yeah" The word slipped through my lips in a low growl before I slowly changed back. The ribs that were broken popped and cracked back into a broken position in my now more human-like form. The pain made me yelp and groan, my partial lioness body still unable to make words. The cut on my foot returned as my hands and feet formed again, and I knew there was a large slice in my shoe, almost unable to walk in the slice was so large. I took in breaths of air and slowly started to cough, knowing water and maybe a little bit of blood was being expelled from my lungs. I shook and closed my eyes. I knew if I tried to stay calm I may be able to make the change be less painful.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:16 am

ooc - sorry for the irregular posts Faith. My schedule has been so crazy and weird, that I'm just trying to get a post in here or there. I apologize for that.

bic - It wasn't until early morning that I woke. I woke up in more of a fright, but it's been the only couple of hours of sleep that I've been able to get since this whole mess. It was a dreamless, peaceful rest, which was releaving because the last time I slept, I had the most crazy dream.

Though I was now awake, I didn't move too much... Not right away at least. I was much to sore for that. I tilt my head to the sides, trying to determine my settings. It didn't help much, seeing as how it was mostly forest trailing the river down. There were a few large boulders down stream as well (both in and out of the water). "Fuck," I mutter to myself, concerned of our whereabouts. And though I doubted it, I just hoped Faith and I'd would be able to recognize or find our way back.

I sat up, ignoring the fire in my abdomen. I was still damp, my hair still a bit wet, and I was cold because of it. I shivered and pulled off my shirt, dropping it on the ground beside me (it was too ripped even consider it a shirt anyways), along with my shoes and socks. I rolled up the bottom of my jeans to my knees after standing up. My head was throbbing, and the cut on my head hadn't fully healed, unlike most cuts and bruises on my body. It was the place where the log hit my head, and I revived a long gash in my back from a rock. I was lucky it didn't hit any bones. As of now, they weren't bleeding. I take in a deep breath and start walking around.

I notice Faith a bit above me, in a mix form. That was a dangerous state to be in, mainly because it could kill her. I walked over to her, and placed the tips of my toes on her shoulder, nudging her to wake her. "Faith?" I call. "Come on Faith, wake up. Do you hear me? You need to shift back. Do you hear me you great waste of space.".
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:22 pm

ooc- It's completely fine. I understand Razz With the holidays and other things you've got going on I wouldn't imagine you would have much time to get online.

bic-

I tried to keep awake, to change back fully, but the pain had been greater than I thought it would have been. I could hear Danny's heartbeat lull into the forest, and I knew he probably had fallen unconscience from exhaustion, just as I had.

My eyes didn't open, my body didn't even move. I still had to Fully force my ribs back into a human state. Before I had been getting reasy to change. There was a yelp as I tried once more. Just my abdomen this time, maybe it would be easier to just to some parts of my body at a time.

It started. I forced it to happen and a yelp escaped from my lips. It had already started, it would be suicide to try and stop it now. My ribs seemed to break more as they were forced back into their human position. Unlike Danny, I could only partially heal, and I didn't even know if these ribs were included.A hiss escaped my lips as I tried to force the rest the muscles to start changing the rest of me. The pain slowly started to get to me, and I lost concentration, loosing my place in my process. After that, I felt like giving up for a little while. And that's what I did. I seemed to fall into a sleep that I had never been in before. I had never felt so detached from the world as I slept.

Then there was a foot in my back, and I growled lightly in warning as I kept still. There was no way I could do this. My eyes opened to see light that made me flinch back into a closed state.

Just go away Danny
    The plea was unanswered as I opened my eyes again to see the boy behind me. I gritted my teeth, giving a mournful wine, trying to complain about how much it hurt even though I was in my animal form. I took in a deep breath. I would do the most stupidest thing. I would change as fast as I could and hope everything went back in the right place. I was tired of this form, and I was tired of being unable to complain and joke about the bumps and bruses we both had.

I forced my eyes closed without moving. I forced the change once again. With the sleep it was easier and I wasn't fighting unconscienceness, I was simply fighting the pain. I fitted my teeth together as my head started to change back, as the rest of my body adjusted to it's own clock. I hadn't been able to make it go faster, no I was too weak for that.

Finally I formed back completely and I screamed, one good loud ear-peircing scream just to get it all out of my system so I wouldn't cry. I looked over to Danny was fairly dry, and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Lucky face, you can take your clothes off" I rolled my eyes as I slowly started to move, rolling over onto my stomach before looking at the ground below me a moment. I wanted to brace myself for the pain there might be. I quickly threw myself upward with only a small grunt and a flinch.

"I hate water" I grumbled trying to queeze the water that hadn't drained yet out of my hair.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:54 pm

ooc -Actually, I haven't even been on the computer for a while. All these posts are from my phone Razz

bic - There wasn't much I could do. Faith either shifted, or.... Well, she can do it, I know she could. Her facial features were returning, she was coming back. But I couldn't do anything, couldn't help her, which made me feel like I was unneeded. "Come on Faith," I said, half joking, half out of concern. I could hear the bones scrapping against one another, the aching and popping of the bones before she screams. An ear bleeding scream, which made me flinch, but smile none the less. Faith was Faith again, not a mid way state between her and a cat.

She sticks her tounge out, and I laugh at her comment, sticking my tounge back at her. "Always the tough one, eh girl? But I mean, you'll always be a little kitty in my heart," I laugh, throwing an arm around her shoulder. "Glad your okay, AND, being a guy has it's advantages," I taunt, quickly jogging away to doge any potential attacks she take. I pause, crossing my arms over my chest. "So what we going to do?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:05 pm

OOC- This one's going to be short because I have to leave soon
    bic

I short breath of air pulled through my lips as I watched im. An arm wrapped around my shoulder told me he had forgotten why we were out here anyway. I took in a breath as I watched him. His words made me hiss, a smile on my lips as I watched the boy jog away from me, in fear of attack.

My tail bristles slightly as I started walking, each of the steps made a pain shoot through my side. I ignored it though, I didn't want to think about my stupidity now.

"You just don't want to admit that I saved your tail" I teased him, a smile on my lips as I watched him a moment silently before taking a few steps toward him and giving him a hug. I was glad we weren't fighting and I wasn't being stupid and running off anymore.

ooc- I'd be longer but my ride's here sorry
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:52 pm

I stop walking beside her, a confused look on my face. "You saved MY tail? You saved-" I stop and laugh (all in a joking manner). "Don't make me give you a bath," I call out jogging back up to Faith. We kept walking up the river, because eventually we'd reach where we once were... At least, I think that's the plan.

"Least it's a nice day out," I point out, looking to the sky.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:27 am

I rolled my eyes at his laugh. He was out of my reach as I took in a short breath and started to walk behind him. My tail bristles as I watched him. I shook my head.
    "I will get you neutered" The wors slipped form my lips as I watched him starting to run after him. He spoke of the sky and I stopped, looking up. He was quiet the bipolar
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:58 pm

"Point taken," I smile, referring to her neutered comment. "I've never been here before... well, haven't been out of our town much. It's kinda fun, a new place. Well I mean, besides the whole.... yea," I struggle to get the words out. Hopefully she'd get what I was saying. I go quiet thinking of Kyle for a moment. Had he awaken, confused about waking up in the forest? Or had he died? I felt bad, but, things happened don't they. And-

-wait.... I stop to sniff the air. Something was off... another scent. I couldn't quite place my finger on it.... and I couldn't tell where the scent was coming from, which was odd for me. It made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end though. "What is going on?" I mutter to myself.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:33 pm

I followed suit quietly behind him as he spoke, nodding to myself as I pulled through the sand. There was something about this river that still sent an edge of fear down my spine. I shook my head, taking in a deep breath as I stopped to watched the black water. There was no way I would be crossing it again. The way it resembled my dream made me want to scream and run off into the woods. Now I knew I would hate big bodies of water even more. Never again would I go swimming with Danny in the lake next to Mr.Peters Farm.

I took in another breath as I watched it. I shook my head, my whole body shaking with is as I turned away. We could be dead now because of such things. I shook my head, taking in a deep breath and watching the muddy water. We were doomed to be out here forever weren't we?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:31 pm

"You good back there Faith?" I call out as I look around the forest. Was someone following us? But who and why would they follow us? It wasn't the group, no, their scent was define now, and both myself and Faith would recognize it. In fact, she seemed, as of now, oblivious to the scent. "I'll be back," I turn around to Faith. "Need to go to the washroom," I say, pointing to the forest. "You can keep walking," I tell her as I back into the forest. "I won't be long. I'll catch up," I smile before turning around and walking into the forest. The scent was stronger here, but still... nothing I could identify with. Which was odd.... odd because it seemed so familiar.

I head deeper into the woods, my vision of the river slowly getting cut off. There was ruffling of leaves in the distant, so my head snapped in that direction. Something was moving up ahead. Was that something following us?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:50 pm

My head shot up as Danny spoke to me. I gave a shy smile not realizing how much I had been lost in thoughts of fear. I shook my head, taking in a deep breath to watch him a moment. I gave a giggle, smiling quietly as I jogged to catch up to him. Then he spoke of te bathroom, and I laughed quietly, holding my nose as I did.

I nodded as I watched him until he hit the trees. I smiled quietly.
    "Okay, You caught up with me at full sprint you can catch up to me walking" I turned and started off in the direction he had been, assuming that he had figured out the care was that way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:29 pm