Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Twist and Turns

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Twist and Turns

Post by Mercy Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

We're ex's and we were in this huge fight a few months back and you screamed that you never wanted to see me again. So that night I left and never came back...
    People have been claiming they've seen me around town, but weird thing is I was found in a car crash the morning after our huge fight.
    The twist is, I'm a vampire... I was Changed after the car accident...
    What happens when I walk by an old hangout spot of ours and you spot me? Will I run, or will I want to kill you? Or... Will you want to kill me because you are a hunter...

Girl/Guy: Faith Smile

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Re: Twist and Turns

Post by Mercy Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:29 am

I ran to the graveyard, hearing the church bells rustle the dirty city air. I hit the graveyard and look around, stumbling over graveyards, and I get to a tall willow tree and press up against it, trying to contain myself again. I sink down, placing my chin on my knees, my hair falling into my face.

"Please don't follow me...." I mumble over and over again, hoping that if I said it enough times maybe she wouldn't... But I knew Faith. I knew how she worked. She would follow and there was nothing I could do to stop her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:32 am

The monks all started walking from the large doors. I shook quietly as I blended with them, my head down, my hands together in prayer. They always did a walk through town, around it, and into the cemetery. I assumed that's where the blood sucker would be.

It was a good thing that was closest and first on our list. I nodded quietly as I started in on the prayers.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:40 am

The sun was creeping over the horizion and I stood up, desperatly searching for somewhere to run and hide. I couldnt go back to the hideout, not after the encounter with the hunters. They know me now, and Faith knew about me.
    I quickly dart forward, staying in the shadows as the orange light paints the blackened sky...

Shit...

If I got caught in the sun, I was next years barbeque [sp].
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:43 am

I let myself turn another corner into the darker part of the cemetery. I continued the prayer.

"The lord is my Shepard..." Until I was blue in the face it seemed, looking for the girl. I knew she wouldn't haverun off, she couldn't have made it back in time.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:49 am

I look around, getting frantic and I hit a darker, cooler part of the cemetary, finding an old looking vault. My dirty hands quickly open the cold stone doors of the vault and I look around, trying to make sure no one was watching...

I hear the soft pitter patter of footsteps and freeze in my tracks.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:59 am

There she was. I saw her face. Now, I couldn't believe it. It WAS mercy. I stopped in my tracks, eyes wide as I watched her, all in her beauty run into a colliseum-type grave. I shook my head. No, she wasn't the girl. A gasp of air escaped my lips.

"Deliver us from evil" I spoke, my voice cracking as I watched her search for something, but I couldn't move.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:08 am

I turn around as Faith mutters her last few words and I freeze... I missed her... I saw the rosery in her hand and I bit back a growl. The sun was rising overhead and I could feel the burning sensation against my skin. I stared at Faith for a moment and back at the sun.

"I'm sorry." I say quietly, slipping into the vault and into the shadows. If she wanted to follow me... She would. If she didnt, I understood perfectly...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:15 am

Her eyes, those were her eyes. It couldn't be possible, she couldn't be alive. They said she was too broken to be able to tell by a face. I coughed and she mouthed something before turning and escaping.

No! I had the upper hand here! I wouldn't let her get away without a word. She had to prove it was her, or she'd die like all the other damned. I grunted, forcing myself to the vault. The door was closed as I got there.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth..." The word truth sliped from my lips in a whisper as the hood fell over my face, covering it one again. There was a stake up my slever, just waiting for this to be a nasty joke.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:23 am

I listen quietly to Faith murmur some words and I smile.

"I always thought you were the poetic type." I say playfully from behind the door, placing a hand gently over my mouth, hiding my smile. I said it just loud enough for her to hear through the cracks of the old vault.

Part of me itched for her to come in and we'd laugh, talk and love like we had before.

But i was different now.

Maybe we had both changed by this point... I guess there was only one way to really find out...And I was afraid to take that chance.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:29 am

"M-Mercy..Open the D-door" My voice wavered, and sounded hurt. I was, but for different reasons. I felt like I was on the edge of crying, even if I wasn't. I hadn't spoken her name since all this happened, and I wasn't about to hurt myself over snothing.

I pushed quietly on the door, but it was larger than I anticipated, and without using all my weight and strength, I couldn't. I took in a deep rbeath before shaking my head. She had to let me in.

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:34 am

Her voice was on the edge of breaking and she begged me to let her in. I heard her try to open the door and I froze.
    My hands quivered slightly and I pushed myself off of the door and opened it, quickly dodging the light as it spilled into the vault. I felt a small gust of wind flow through the dry air of the vault and my hair got caught in it, settling down again on my face. I waited quietly for Faith to come in.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:39 am

I had made sure the hood was over my face. She couldn't see me unless she was right at me, just enough for me to make sure I was right. I took in a deep rbeatha as the door swung too, and I fell onto my knees in the way. Just like I would have done before all this happened.

I grunted quietly as I scrambled to stand, closing the door behind me, complete silence, darkness.

"M-Mercy! It-It's dark, I'm scared" My voice was soft, and almost paniky as I started to 'cry' quietly. Maybe she would come closer to comfort me. I took in wavy breaths as Ifelt around the room, trying to find the sorce of light, there had to be one somewhere.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:49 am

I hear her whimper and quickly scramble to my feet. In a flash I was next to Faith, my arms around her. Her scent wafts over me and I smile quietly.

"It's okay." I say quietly, "I'm here. Just trust me." My voice was almost the same as it was when I was human, just more whimsical and light.

I hadn't realized the changes I'd gone through until just now. How much more graceful I was and everything. I hope those things had gone somewhat unnoticed by her. The guilt eats at my mind silently as I try to continue to breath normally.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:53 am

She was closer now, right on me. She was different, I knew that. Her walk and her talk, everything. Even what little I had seen of her, her beauty was different. I wobbled, pullign myself to my feet as I turned toward her, the roasary grasp in my palm, stake hidden int he other sleeve.

"Where are you?" I whimpered, walking in the abviously different direction, I needed to pin her, to a wall. I just needed her closer than she was.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:58 am

She asks where I am, and I can hear the desperate measures that edged on her voice like icecicles.
    I calmly slide my hand down her arm, "Right here, Faith." I say softly, grasping her hand gently in mine, "Everything's okay.." I reassure her, just happy to know she was safe and back with me.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:03 am

It all seemed to happen so fast. Her and ran down my arm and tears started to fall. I kept silent though, and waited a moment before I pushed her, as hard as I could near the wall we were next to. I pulled the rosary from my palm letting it grace such smooth skin in warning.

"Why are you doing this? She died in a car accident and you...I'll kill you for this" The words here somehow a mix of hurt and venom as I forced my body closer to ehrs. Tears streaked my face, but I knew I had to do what I needed to. This wasn't my mercy, someone was lying to me, telling me things that weren't true.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:07 am

"I'm sorry. I never meant for it to be like this." I say, shame floods my voice. My high-end vision letting me take in every ounce of her. She was irritated, upset...
    Maybe I should leave.... She had that rosary though... I was hiding a snarl underneath my sealed lips.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:14 am

"You lie!" My voice was a hard yell as I kept her pinned as firmy as a human could compared to a vampire.
    "You don't even know what you're talking about! You're not Mercy. You're not, because she died in a car crash. Something that never would have-" I cut myself off, forcing the thought from my head.

"No-No-No-You have to die- You're just another reminder-trying to make me remember so I'll keep fighting them- so I'll kill them so I don't have to kill real people" My voice wavered and tears slipped down my cheeks as I rambled about theorys I couldn't believe this was her. I had to kill this fiend, this imposter.

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:19 am

I raise an eyebrow, "Oh? I'm not Mercy?" I ask as she rambles on about all the theories on how I couldn't be me.

"How come I distinctly remember taking your ham and cheese sandwich during lunch in third grade then?" I ask, raising an eyebrow, "And our first date was that god-awful chick flick in seventh grade."

I laugh quietly to myself.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:23 am

I almost lost my footing, my knees collapsing under me.
    "It wasn't that bad" I mumbled quietly to myself as I looked up to her. I shook my head, pulling a hand away to wipe the tears from my eyes.

"How could you do this to me Mercy?" My voice was craked and hoars as I watched her, hood still pulled over my face. I shook my head, taking in a deep breath.

"It's got to be done though"
    I spoke, trying to force myself into thinking it was someone else, someone completely different.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:29 am

I frown, "You're not thinking of killing me, are ya Faith?" I ask, my voice shakes a little. I didnt want to hurt her.

"I couldn't tell you...I was saved by a vampire... I wasn't even supposed to come back to this town but I couldnt stay away from..." I look down, embarassed, "I just couldn't stay away from you... Maybe it would be better if I leave..." I say, gently brushing her off and standing up.

I let out a deep breath and look at her again, I could tell she couldnt handle much more before she snapped.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:43 am

I shook my head quietly as I watched her a moment. My eyes were hard as she spoke. I was. I had to. What else was I supposed to do? I killed things now, for a living. I couldn't just not and let her be an acception.

I shook my head, taking in a deep rbeath as she easily pushed me away. I fell back, loosing my ballance and falling on my butt.

"Where are you going to go huh? You're stuck with me, until the sun goes down." I shook my head, shaking as I watched her. I couldn't kill her, no matter how much I wanted to.

She just left me, poof. On moment she was with me, the next she ran out saying I was committing adultry. I shook my head, pulling myself into a ball and starting to rock back and forth.

"The lord is my Shepard; I shalln't want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures..." I recited it, closing my eyes. Maybe she would just kill me and get all thisoverwith. I may have been over-reacting but what are you to do when someone is presumably dead, but is a vampire?
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:55 pm

She was right. I was stuck with her...
    My vampire instincts take over as I hear her recite the prayer again.
    I turn to her, my eyes cold, "Stop reciting that." I say angrily, and in one motion I have her wrist, pulling her up and pushing her against the wall.
    "Since when did you become so religious?" I ask, almost choking on my words as the scent of her blood washes over me like a delicate perfume. I was drowning in it... I quietly grit my teeth and hold back a growl.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:34 pm

My words were cut off as she yanked me up be my wrist. She was so close. I watched her quietly, my eyes hard on her face as I held that rosary in my palm.

"Since I've been killing those who threaten this town." I watched her quietly waiting for her to just snap my neck. I took in a deep breath before closing my eyes in wait. If she was going to kill me she should have just done it before I could think about it.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:37 pm

I raise my eyebrow, I could feel her breath... She was so close to me... I could hear her heart beating. I could feel every pulse hit my hand as I held her wrist.

"What do you mean killing people who threaten the town." I say coldly. Did she mean vampires, or demons? No... She couldn't have...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:46 pm