Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Twist and Turns

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Twist and Turns

Post by Mercy Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

We're ex's and we were in this huge fight a few months back and you screamed that you never wanted to see me again. So that night I left and never came back...
    People have been claiming they've seen me around town, but weird thing is I was found in a car crash the morning after our huge fight.
    The twist is, I'm a vampire... I was Changed after the car accident...
    What happens when I walk by an old hangout spot of ours and you spot me? Will I run, or will I want to kill you? Or... Will you want to kill me because you are a hunter...

Girl/Guy: Faith Smile

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Read Me Re: Twist and Turns

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:35 pm

I pulled open my eyes to see her. She was still staring at me, hard eyes. I shook my head, gritting my teeth. I opened my palm, letting the rosary fall, hanging from my fingertips.

"The lord is my shepard, right?" I smirked quietly, watching her in silence.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:39 pm

I let her go and step away, "You've changed, Faith." I say... "I guess we both have." I say quietly.
    I sit down, and sigh, looking up and then falling back onto the cold ground, laying there quietly.
    "Just get it over with I guess." I say, closing my eyes.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:48 pm

I took in a short breatha s she spoke, shaking my head. I took in a deep breath when she fell on the floor. I shook my head, chuckling quietly as I watched her. I dropped the rosary on her clothing, shaking my head.

"How could you just leave me like that?" I spoke, gritting my teeth as I started toward the door.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:58 pm

I pause, and sit up abruptly. Leave her? She was the one who started the whole fight in the first place. It was her fault. Maybe I blew it out of proportion but she had cheated on me. Fair and square.
    I flick the bangs out of my eyes, frustrated now, “How could you cheat on me like that?” I ask harshly.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:05 pm

My hand gripped the door and I started to pull it open. I stopped as a small lace of sunlight started to pull through. I coughed quietly, taking in a deep breath.

"Cheat on You?! How-" I gritted my teeth, shaking my head. She still though that, after all this time. I hissed, shaking my head as I pulled a hand through my hair. I was practically atop her as I glared down at her.

"How many times-This is why you-" I gritted my teeth, shaking my head.
    "I'm not having this argument with you" I spoke simply, trying to keep myself from yelling anymore than I had.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:11 pm

"I deserve an explination as to why. If you weren't cheating then *what* in God's name were you doing?" I ask, flying up and meeting her at eye level.

I could smell her anger, it grew on her like an unwanted leech.

"And I didnt mean to leave you. I didn't want to die. Did you think I wanted that? My last thoughts were how badly I wanted to be with you and how I didnt want to leave you."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:23 pm

She met me at eyes level and I just wanted to kill something. My heart was racing as I watched her, the tears coming close to falling from my eyes.

"It was a surprise...I-I didn't want to tell you, but you stormed off..thinking I was off with someone else the entire time."

I shook my head, knowing if I didn't stop myself I would burst into tears I didn't want to show. I shook my head.
    "I'm going- I have things to do" I spoke simply, turning on heel to escape from this nightmare.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:29 pm

"So this is it?" I ask, almost hurt she was walking away. I didnt blame her though.

My thoughts weighed on me like bricks... I am losing what I just regained. I watch her step into the sunlight. The barrier that kept me from her now... I wanted this to stop.

This horrific nightmare needed to end....
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:47 pm

I looked at the sun a moment, a sigh on my lips. I didn't turn back as I watched out the door.

"You know where to find me-" I cut myself off, shaking my head. I sighed.
    "For the record, I didn't cheat on you. I was going to take you, to the hill over by Millwood Lake, and I had to order food, because I burn stuff, and I wanted everything to be perfect" I spoke simply before pulling the hood over my head and escaping into the outside world.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:50 pm

My eyes widen as she explains to me the plan she had. I was thrown off balance by this.

And like that she was gone... I dropped to my knees. Gone...

But she was right. I did know where to find her... Maybe... Did she even want me back?

Oh god what am I thinking...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:07 pm

The sun cast a shadow down my body, looming over me like a thick fog. I gritted my teeth. The only rosary I owned was still in that tomb, and I would have to come back to get it. I would have to come back to memoried to get it. I shook my head. I couldn't believe she was alive. They turned the one I loved into the thing I seemed to hate the most in this world.

"God save her" I muttered the words quietly as I started toward my apartment.I needed to sleep or I might go insane.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:30 pm

My hands lock onto the rosary she had left behind and my fingers burned from it.

I shook my head, feeling my skin pulsing underneath, watching it turn to a bright red. I gripped onto it, realizing I was different. Different from her, from everyone. I was a monster... She didnt want me here anymore... I was a creature of the night... She was human. She could be everywhere I couldn't....

The thoughts tortured me and I let out a scream and began to cry tears of blood.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:59 pm

I kept my eyes ahead as I pulled closer and closer to the apartment. She would be ther, for atleast another twelve hours or so. I could atleast get some sleep before I went back; before I drove a steak through her heart.

The thought made me flinch, but I knew I had to. Not because she was a vampire, no, but because she was the one I loved. I wouldn't let her go on in such a way; antagonizing and painful. That's why I was to do it, not because I hated her, but because I loved her.

I shook my head as I came to the building. I knew there must be something to drink inside, to null the pain that had becoe evident in these past few hours.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:17 pm

I quickly dropped the rosary and looked around. I darted forward, a hand grabbed me and yanked me back.

"What do ya think you're doin? You brought a human in here... You love her... I can tell." The man whipped me around, his eyes blazing with anger

"I--I'm sorry." I say, stuttering over my words and he grips onto my shoulders even harder.

"You idiot... Love is not meant for creatures like us. Love isn't part of our nature..." He looks me up and down, "Yet its something you possess."

I shrug, "Guess I'm special." I struggle to get out of his iron grip.

"Wait for her to come back. She will kill you." He says coldly, "She's a hunter. I've seen her kill before. It's not pretty."

He let me go and I stumbled back, in shock.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:47 pm

A short breath of ran through my lungs as I stumbled up the steps and into the quaint little set of rooms. I looked aorund, not seeing anything more than the darkness of the room. I took in a deep rbeath as I pulled a hand through my hair. I stumbled slightly as I forced the door shut. I was so out of my mind right now that it wasn't even partially sane for me to sleep. Especially since I hadn't moved apartments in years. I took in a deep breath before falling back into the bed. Only a few hours and it had been the most eventful.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:02 pm

I let out a shakey breath... Killer? Faith. The two didnt come together so smoothly. She couldn't be a hunter... She.... Just couldnt be. I sat there, the silence burned my ears...But it wasn't so quiet, I could hear the spiders skitter, the rats pitter patter and the air buzzed with life.

I herad something outside and quietly crept over to the door, pressing my ear against the cool stone.

"In here..." I heard a mumbled voice and I jolted up as the door started to crack open. Two men came in, the same ones I had battled earlier.

They turned their flashlights on and I quickly jumped up and darted into the back of the vault. I shuddered as the flashlight's beam moved this way and that.

"I saw Faith leave from here.."

"Maybe she already killed the newborn." The other one offers and the first male shakes his head.

I quietly crept along the wall, keeping my distance from them as they spoke.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:18 pm

There was a rush of air esaping my lips as I landed on the bed, the covers puffing up around me. I simply hoped they wouldn't be back, none of the hunters during the day, and the vampired at night. I hoped that they wouldn't think of me. I took in a deep breath as Ipulled a hand through my hair.

Sleep

I closed my eyes, knowing it would be another rough day. I had a feeling those hunters might be over later, and if it hadn't been for my stupidity I could sleep all day. I took in a short breath as I burried my head in the covers.

'Just don't come back' I thought quietly, shaking my head. I didn't need to think anymore, that's the one thing I shouldn't do. I closed my eyes, tight, before I let myself relax. Light sleep I did fall.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:19 pm

"Come out, come out wherever you are, princess..." The voice haunts me as I dart around quietly. They walk more into the vault and I dart towards the door, slamming it shut and then running back into a corner.

They suddenly whip around at the door slam and I chuckle. This could be fun...Right? I give a dark, spine-tingling laugh.

"Hard to fight what'cha can't see, aint it boys?" I ask, making my voice sound hollow, like a wind passing through an old graveyard.

I could hear their hearts quicken and I lick my lips, the sheer excitement taking over for me.

"We're not afraid of you, we've fought too many to be afraid." One of them says.

"Is that so?" I ask with a smirk as I zip up behind them, slowly placing my hands on their shoulders.

This is too fun... I think to myself and torture them even more.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:33 pm

There they were, not even five minutes after I had fallen into a light doze there was a knock on the door. I groaned quietly, making the order to 'Come in'

I heard the door open, before it shut again and darkness filled the room.
    "Long night?" It wasn't a hunter's voice I heard, but Jordan's. He didn't know about Vampires. He simply thought I took advantage of those that came into the shop. I sighed quietly, opening my eyes.

"What would you like Jordan?" There seemed to be a smile on his lips as he spoke next, you could tell it in his voice.

"Well, I live down the hall, you-you remember, right?" I gave a grunt, pulling myself onto my butt, the blankets wrapped around me, my hair strewn around.
    "You've lived in that apartment since you were three" I spoke simply, folding my arms to watch him. He seemed to give an embarrased chuckle and I held out my haid for him to continue.

"Well I worry about you, Faith! You're always out so late with all these people...They could hurt you, and-and not in the kinda way you might like if you are even that way" He was ranmbing and I couldn't help but giggle at his words.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:56 pm

"HOw do you like this?" I ask, dragging the sharply pointed stake across their chest, leaving gashes and they scream out in pain.
    I grab some of their holy water and make little crosses in the gashes for them.

"The lord is my shepeard. HA." I let out a cold, barking laugh, "Yeah right..." I giggle darkly.

I grab some onions and peel them quickly, shoving the onion peelings into their eyes to the point where it burned them.

"Say it. Scream it out...Say my name."

"Mercy, please... have mercy on us..."

I giggle quickly snap the hunters necks. I sit there, the two dead bodies had mostly broken bones by now and I sat there, blood dripped off my fangs were I had punctured holes into their delicate skin.

I was a monster...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:05 pm

"I beg your pardon Jordan, but you are getting a little too nosey are you not?" I gave hi a raised eyebrow as I pulled forward slightly to watch him.

He pulled on the colar of his work uniform, his face growing hot an red in the darkness.
    "Faith, I think-I'm just afraid for your wellbeing is all" I chuckled quietly, forcing myself up from the bed and toward the male.
    He took a step back and I smiled.

"Relax Jordan, I don't bite" I ran a han through my hair as I watched him, uneasy as ever.

"I just wanted to give you my opinion, I'll be going now" He seemed frightened, and I sighed, shaking my head.

"You seem different" I muttered quietly, but he was already out the door and down the hall, he could hear me no more.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:11 pm

I dragged my finger across the dark red blood on the hunter's wounds and licked my finger as if it were icing off a cake.

Monster...

I licked my lips, enduldging myself in the sweet satisfaction of the wonderful blood.

Monster...

I craved it more and more... I loved it. I wanted it. I needed it. I felt more alive now, everything buzzed inside of me yet all I could think was of the monster i had become... It made me shudder and shake... I hated it... I hated it. Yet.. I loved it...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:18 pm

I took in a deep beath as I watched the room a moment. Something seemed off about that kid. He never had confronted me about anything like that. I took a short breath, giving a sigh as I turned, locking the door as I walked back to the room inwhich I stored my booze.

"God..." I muttered words quietly, pulling the Vodka from the bottom counter, and puring me a glass.There would be no sleep today.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:21 pm

I wondered what Faith was doing... I wondered about everything as I layed down between the two bodies...

I sigh, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath in and letting it out... A giggle escapes my lips as memories of our lives came through my head.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:28 pm

I shook my head as I sat at the kitchen table. I took a slow drink of my drink as I looked at the clock. I had actually been out longer than expected; the sun was about to set once again.

For some reason, I didn't care that soon she would be out, that she would be roaming the streets again. The booze had gotten to me. I didn't seem to care anymore.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:55 pm