Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Mercy
BigAngryDragon
6 posters

Hey... my topic is too short...fail

BigAngryDragon
    BigAngryDragon

Hey... my topic is too short...fail Empty Hey... my topic is too short...fail

Post by BigAngryDragon Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:32 am

Hey, I'm Jack Carter. I'm from Arizona,and I live in the valley of the sun. I play soccer for ASU, where I"m studying criminology. yeah.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Hey... my topic is too short...fail Empty Re: Hey... my topic is too short...fail

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:37 am

welcome to the family of nutters. glad you can join us
    MidnightFox
    MidnightFox

Hey... my topic is too short...fail Empty Re: Hey... my topic is too short...fail

Post by MidnightFox Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:47 am

aww! I wanted to steal his post virginity... oh well... WELCOME
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:27 am

Welcome Jack Smile
    I like the username. For some reason a cartoony scary funny baby dragon popped in my mind >.<

Hope you find your way around making yourself at home.
    This is a very friendly community who are always willing to help. So feel free to ask if you need.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Hey Jack! Welcome to Anonymatrix! Thanks for posting, these amazing people around here would love to help answer any questions you may have, and so will I. You will probably find me around the site, or if you need help, send me a private message of e-mail me at anonymatrix@live.co.uk and if you have any comments, feel free to post them on the 'Updates' thread. Don't forget to check out the rules section.

I'm glad to see you have discovered the Chatbox and given yourself a colour. Just so you know, type "/me [action]" and it appears as an action. For example, "/me says Hi" looks like "Jade Hawk says Hi" in the chatboox. It's a neat trick.

Make sure you check out the rules and updates threads, and also the Anonymatrix shop! You can buy a cute pet for your profile ora short title under your name, or even buy a colour! The more you post, the more points you get, that the points are what you buy these things with. Once you reach 200 posts, you can become a member, 400 post and you become and Advanced Member, 600 posts and you reach Senior Member, and 1000 posts and you join our VIP ranks!

I look forward to chatting with you soon! I hope you enjoy Anonymatrix as the rest of us do!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:11 pm

Wellllcooooommmmmeeeeeee XD
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:23 pm

Welcome welcome ^________^ Glad to have you at the site!
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Welcome, mi amigo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:18 pm