Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

[Faith&Ozz]- The last time we saw the light.

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

[Faith&Ozz]- The last time we saw the light. Empty [Faith&Ozz]- The last time we saw the light.

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 01, 2011 9:42 pm

One-on-one! Of course, with the newbie Very Happy Ozzmillan

Here we go!
    It has been two weeks since the zombie outbreak of 2012. We both have been loners during the whole thing, not seeing anyone alive for the whole two weeks.
    We meet each other on our trek, and have decided that having a little company will be nice.

I still don’t trust you, but I have tried to make this work. What will happen? Will we survive on our own, or will we break our ways?

Zombie Rules
    -A bite will turn you
    -Scratches don't cause infection
    -Water can turn you (If it's been infected with blood from a walker)
    -Headshots only
    -Dismemberment only slows them down
    -Not slow
    -Noise attracts them
    -Blood might cause alert
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

[Faith&Ozz]- The last time we saw the light. Empty Re: [Faith&Ozz]- The last time we saw the light.

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 01, 2011 9:55 pm

There is was, the first growl of the morning. I hadn't slept, hadn't even found a place where I could hide. I had been running all night without even the slightest satifaction of stopping.

The light of the sun, bringing out the darkness for a few hours. I shook my head, slowing to a slight jog. My legs were throbbing and my feet felt like pin-cusions. It was the first time I hadn't been able to find a place to hide. Usually I could duck into a tornado shelter, or an apartment for a night, having barricaded the door but tonight was different.

My carelessness was something that was catching up with me today. I hadn't eaten in days, and the twinkie that was still in my pocket I was saving for something like saftey. I coughed quietly, trying to keep my foodstepps silent as I thomped through the cool morning.

The street I happened to be running parallel with was silent, there were no infected in sight. Their sounds were everywhere. It was disturbing, but I was used to it. I mean, what was there to care about besides Zombies and kooks?

My breathing was ragged as I came to a stop. It was unnormal to be able to stop for a breather, but I assumed it was just me being be. They ran, and fast. I couldn't outrun them most the time and if I did, I was simply lucky.

There was a screech, and my head shot up. Two stood infront of me, growling and snarling as if they had nothing better to do. Then they were off, after the fresh meat. I shook my head, darting back the way I had come. Maybe I could get away. If I fought I might go overboard. But what did it matter in the time of Zombies.

mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

[Faith&Ozz]- The last time we saw the light. Empty Re: [Faith&Ozz]- The last time we saw the light.

Post by mexicanjesus117 Sun May 01, 2011 10:02 pm

There she was...this girl was standing in the middle of the road looking tired and hungry...i decided to walk up to her to see if he needed help or something to eat, maby even to team up for a while and survive for a while more. then i saw these two zombies pop up out of nowhere in front of her and she ran down the alley towards me..i ducked around a corner nd waited for here to run past. as soon as she passed i swung my sword around and killed the two zombies by cutting off there heads. i asked her here name and she said her name is faith.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 01, 2011 10:09 pm

There is was, the sound of skin ripping and tearing. The sound made me shriek. I shook my head, hoping this was a dream. I turned, pulling the shotgun from my back. He asked me my name, and I was compelled to answer,

"Faith" as quietly and calmy as possible.

That wasn't normal. I didn't trust people with my name. I pointed the barrel toward the stranger. No matter had he killed to infected, I could have taken them easily. Turning a corner and kicking them to the ground was something I had done many a times.

There was a slight silence before I spoke, the harsh words coming from lips cold from experience.

"I suggest you turn around and leave, friend"
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon May 02, 2011 2:48 pm

I replied..I dont know about friend but i will give you

a hand.She had a Shotgun pointed at me so i threw a can

of food towards here and turned to leave.As i

was walking away i thought to myself..if shes smart

she'll come along.I took out the keys to my car (which

was low on gas) and i heard a yelling behind me...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 02, 2011 8:46 pm

There it was, a deep rush of air filling my lungs. Food! Glorious food! Something I had been without for quite some time. I shook my head, taking in the sight. Sure enough he would be kidding. I sighed, looking up to the sky.

"Wait" I spoke, my voice dry and craking.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Tue May 03, 2011 2:42 pm

I was about to open the door to my car when I heard Her say "wait". I turned around abruptly (thinking to myself i knew that she'd change her mind)

Yes?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 09, 2011 3:34 pm

There it was, the door to a car opening. I had so many questions, and I knew I was being stupid. I shook my head, taking large, steady steps forward.

I scooped up the food, hiding it in the bag with my ammunition. I shook my head, looking to him as he came into view once more. This had to be a trap.

"You have gas? How are you going to drive through all the other cars in the way- What's your name again?"

The words came spilling out and I couldn't stop them, until I mentally kicked myself before making my feet stop moving. Maybe this was just another pshycho.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon May 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Thats alot of questions but ill awnser them, i replied...

I got plenty of gas and if i start to run out ill just have to find some at a station or from other cars...to get past cars, they dont call it offroading for nothing haha.

And as for my name..its Ozzmilliam, but call me ozz or ozzy.and from the look on you face you think im crazy.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 09, 2011 8:24 pm

I looked at him a moment shaking my head.
    "You, no offence, I don't trust you. I'm sure a hell not getting in a car with you" I spoke, looking to him a moment.

"So, Thanks for the food, I'll see you in hell." I nodded, turning to walk away again. I didn't trust anoyone else with my life. I coughed, shaking my head before walking back through the alley. It wouldn't be hard if I just found someplace to hide while I ate.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Thu May 12, 2011 7:02 pm

she turned to leave and i yelled, if thats what you want..then so be it, but i think we survive better sticking together...and i heard the military is going to nuke half the state.
    I dont see you getting away from that on foot..and i forgot this.i threw a bottle of water towards her. its your choice faith.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu May 12, 2011 9:47 pm

I gritted my teeth. It was best to stick together only if I could trust him.

"Getting in a car is suicide, and if we don't do something soon, the whole city will be chomping at the bit to kill us" I spoke, shaking my head as I continued. A bottle of water rolled past me, my eyes widened.

Clean water? There had to be a catch? Was this so I would trust him so he could kill me? I stopped, looking back with a grunt.

"A car is suicide though" I spoke, sighing quietly.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Sat May 14, 2011 7:15 pm

It might be suicide but its faster than on foot isn't it? i replied
    Plus ive got all my supplies in the thing,i point to the car,...food,water,ammo,and other stuff ive picked up along the way.

Don't believe me just take a look in the trunk, And as for trust...to make sure i dont kill you hold my weapons if you want.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 15, 2011 7:54 am

I looked him over a moment wanting to run over and slap him silly. What happened when there was no more road or where to drive? What happened when the food ran out and we had to scavenge? What happened when one of us got infected?

I shook my head, not having noticd how I must've advanced upon him in thought. Maybe I had really wanted to strike the stranger. Maybe that was what I though might have been best. I shook my head, my eyes closing a moment. I had to think.

"And what if I decided to loot you?" I didn't plan on it, but hell, anyone else in this time might. I looked to the bottle of water in my hand before pulling it to my face. I had uncapped it as I spoke and was smelling it. Was there poison in it? Who would give someone water as a bargain token. I coughed, shaking my head. It smelt alright.

"Who would waste such good water on me" I spoke almost silently to myself as I pulled the plastic to my lips, taking a long, harsh drink.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Sun May 15, 2011 6:16 pm

Out here its best to have one person to survive. lets just call it insurance that you might not shoot me and take my stuff...

i met someone before about a week ago who tried to shoot me and steal my car. i believe his name was alex if i remember correctly. He walked up to me while i was pulled over and acted hurt then pulled his gun on me...

fortunately he was out of ammo and didnt realize that or we wouldnt be talking right now.

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 15, 2011 6:31 pm

I looked up as he spoke, shaking my head as I watched him. I wanted to speak of the bits of metal that still held their place in my arm. I shook my head.

"This is the most irresponcible thing I've ever done" I spoke, taking another step toward him. The darkness of the night had gone just as easily as it had come to threaten my life.

"Do you have a base of work or are you a wanderer?" I looked to hima moment, taking a large step past him, pretty much running out of the alleyway. If he did try to kill me, a moving target would be harder to hit I assumed.

I shook my head as I came to a hault at his car, sliding eaily through the dirt to a stop on the passenger side.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Sun May 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Before the outbreak i used to work on technology..computers, ipods, phones, the whole shibang...and i was good at what i did.I could make the slowest junkiest computer in the world and make it run better that the fastest computer in the world...

And as you can see i also work on cars, i pointed at the charger.. I used to race cars and win money...thats another thing i was good at but i stopped racing for someone who asked me to stop.

We can talk when we get on the road and out of this shithole so lets go... i get in the driver side of the car and wait...

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 15, 2011 7:02 pm

I stopped as I pulled the door opening, bursting into fits of laughter. So much, infact, that I had to stop what I was doing to fall on the ground. I opened my eyes after a minute, remembering where I way. I lay in the dirt inbetween the car door and the car itself. I looked through the car to see him in the car. Icoughed, the smile still present on my lips.

No one had made me smile nor laugh in a rather long time. I stumbled to my feet, flicking the dirt from my back. There was a screech and the slightest flash of black before the knife pulls from my boot. They were here. Only one of them.

My laughing must have caught it's attention somewhere nearby. It stood there, watching me. It's stark black eyes watched me for a moment, and I glared in it's direction. It seemed to hiss and screech. I looked back for a moment before shooting from the car. I rolled sideways. I took this time to show him I meant buisness. I didn't need him assuming I was a weak girl. I shot forward and it screeched, running at me. I forced the knife from my hand, and itsticks in the infected's throat, making it stop, looking it's step.

my body seemed to reach a point where I wasn't thinking, simply acting for my life. My feet shot out from under me, hitting the ifected, knocking it backwards. I land on my back, watching it a moment. It had knocked the air out of me, but I was used to it. I forced myself up, before the infected could move. I took hold of the bowie knife's blade before it could move, forcing it down through the throat of the infected, twisting it's neck and pulling it up. There's a crack noise before it detetches, and I drop it, watching it a moment. It was like a nightmare. Sickening/...

ooc- look Very Happy http://www.converse.com/#/products/shoes/converseone/builder/chuTayHiCan1010,,,248447626
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Sun May 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Well now i know you can take care of yourself faith...But what was all the laughing over?...and i think we better go theres more coming(screams in distance)..i think we should go now.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 15, 2011 7:14 pm

I was frozen in my place for a small bit. I didn't see why we had to kill, but I did all in the same. I pulled my knife from where it had stuck itself in the ground below. I shivered, dropped the head, and watched it roll away.

I was shaking, but I forced myself to stop. I shook my head, standing up and turning to rush to the car. I pulled myself into the seat, shutting the door.

"Drive" I spoke, ignoring the words that came form his lips. I shook my head, chills running down my back. I pulled a small bit of cloth from my pocket, shaking my head. I wiped the blade clean before looking over a moment. I shook my head, shoving the knife back in my boot.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Sun May 15, 2011 7:28 pm

The moment she jumped in i threw the car into gear and slammed the gas..what i saw was unbelievable..the were coming from everwhere.

Windows, shops, cars, alleys...everywhere was the undead

Hold on tight, i yelled..Its gonna gets bumpy..i spun the car around in a circle towards the way we came from hitting at least 3 zombies with the side and back of the car.And when we turned around there was nothing but a crowd of the undead running towards us..

Shit, i said as i put the car in reverse running over zombie after zombie....its getting to crowded around here for my liking, i said sarcastically

I saw the only way out...a wooden fence that looked rotted and weak. Im going to go through that fence lets hope theres nothing on the other side..I crushed zombie after zombie under the tires of my car..the noise was disgusting but was almost drowned out by the yelling of the zombies.HERE WE GO! (crash)
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 15, 2011 7:38 pm

There is was, the screech of tires. I coughed, shaking my head.

"I told you the car was a bad idea" I coughed, shaking my head. This wasn't good. How were we to fight them all off if they were to break the glass. I forced my eyes closed, shaking as she shot the car forward.

"If we get out of this, I'm going to kill you" My threats were absolutley empty as I gritted my teeth. The car shot through a fence, but my eyes were still closed so it didn't really matter where we were.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Sun May 15, 2011 7:43 pm

I heard the crash, the flying wood, the car racing through the fence backwards.

As soon as the car hit the road on the otherside, i spun it around driving quickly away from the oncoming crowd of zombies..You ok?, i asked faith
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 15, 2011 7:50 pm

"I swear" The feeling of pavement under the car made me open my eyes, a look of pure hatred in my eyes.

"I will..." I trailed off, drawing my blade. I already didn't trust him then he went and didn't that. I glared at him, wanting to slit his throat right there. What else could I do to express my anger.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Sun May 15, 2011 9:08 pm

I looked at her in disbelief..thinking to myself i just saved us and shes drawing a knife...Put that thing away before you hurt somebody, i just saved our asses

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:15 pm