Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

[Faith&Ozz]- The last time we saw the light.

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

[Faith&Ozz]- The last time we saw the light. - Page 3 Empty [Faith&Ozz]- The last time we saw the light.

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 01, 2011 9:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

One-on-one! Of course, with the newbie Very Happy Ozzmillan

Here we go!
    It has been two weeks since the zombie outbreak of 2012. We both have been loners during the whole thing, not seeing anyone alive for the whole two weeks.
    We meet each other on our trek, and have decided that having a little company will be nice.

I still don’t trust you, but I have tried to make this work. What will happen? Will we survive on our own, or will we break our ways?

Zombie Rules
    -A bite will turn you
    -Scratches don't cause infection
    -Water can turn you (If it's been infected with blood from a walker)
    -Headshots only
    -Dismemberment only slows them down
    -Not slow
    -Noise attracts them
    -Blood might cause alert
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

[Faith&Ozz]- The last time we saw the light. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Faith&Ozz]- The last time we saw the light.

Post by mexicanjesus117 Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:57 am

The Bright flash of a nucleur bomb lit of the sky and blinding me for a second while going down the interstate.after the flash came the mushroom cloud and the wave of air decompression and repression.I was actually scared, i have only seen this one other time in 1945 in hiroshima, japan.I escaped just before the wave hit my car and killed me...the secret to my car, oh the wonderful secret is that it has time travel.I would use it to escape this hell but this was my real time. the time i was born in.Plus its broke(laughing to myself quietly in a crazy way).all of this was running through my thoughts and memories when the wave hit the truck and shook it violently.I turned to look at faith and she was shaking and turning pale and I asked quietly, are you ok?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

[Faith&Ozz]- The last time we saw the light. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Faith&Ozz]- The last time we saw the light.

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:49 am

I shook violently as the truck did, my head pretty much curled between my legs, waiting for the raddling and shaking to stop. It stopped after awhile, and I opened my eyes, raising my head slightly. I was still tired, and dizzy, but I tried to ignore it. I tried to speak, but I ended up not forcing the words from my lips.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:52 am

well that was interesting, saying casually while trying to get the truck to stay on the road straight.I dont think well be heading that way anytime soon, there suppossed to bomb here tommorow night so we have about 36 to 48 hours to get out of the state or were done for.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:56 am

I raised now, finally coming to a little more.
    "What are we doing? Are we going to keep running? We can't do that." Anger ripped through my body, and I shook. It was terrible. Rage. That's what I felt. He thought that I was going to run around like a little sissy girl with him. Well it wasn't going to happen. I shook my head,closing my eyes. I knew he would freak out.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:34 pm

I dont think we have a choice but to keep running, unless that is you want to be dead. mississippi is the last bombing run for a while that my contact knows of.

I heard theres a boat in flordia that loading people up and taking them somewhere up north, prolly to canada or alaska where there isnt much disease but a boat with alot of people has something bound to go wrong.

We can drive north but it will take a while and when we get there we can split ways if you want but until then i suggest we stick together.

what do you think we should do, drive or take the boat? i asked
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:45 pm

I shook my head. I didn't want to stay here for the three days it would take us to get to Canada. They wouldn't last there, not for long atleast. They would move up there when there was no me food left. I took in a deep breath, coughing as I looked over.

"North. They're killing everyone that gets on those boats in Florida. They take them out in the water, shoot them, and throw them over board so there's no mess to clean up.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:58 pm

Well thats not the kind of something i was talking about but thats another possibility.So we drive.Go back to sleep if you want, we need to stop for fuel soon if i can find a station
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:06 pm

I nodded, taking in a deep breath. My head was still throbbing from hitting my head on the damn hatever it was. I didn't want to sleep, but I did. I looked over a moment before looking out of the window.

"Wake me whan we stop for gas. I'll help you"
    I turned, shaking my head before closing my eyes and trying to fall asleep.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:02 pm

I drove on through the car filled interstates and highways looking for a station i could get the 18 wheeler and the trailer with our two cars into to stop for diesal for the truck, and gas for the cars but to no avail could i find one....

I looked over at faith, asleep in the passanger seat of the truck and started to decide wether to wake her up or not because we might we be walking out of the states and up north, which means we would never make it there.

The truck started to juble around meaning we were out of fuel and out of luck apparently but what lied ahead in the road gave me hope that we would make it a little while longer.

I looked over to faith and said, hey wake up were stopping for gas and i need cover.Sleepily she awoke and looked over.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:13 am