Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+3
Alix Labe
Faith Wynters
Eljordo
7 posters

SUPER HERO CIVIL WAR (never too late to join)

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Read Me SUPER HERO CIVIL WAR (never too late to join)

Post by Eljordo Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay, first off I have to say for any of you who know your comic's; Yes, this setting is exactly like the Marvel: Civil War books.

So we haven't had a super hero RP in a while, so I thought 'what the hell'. Razz

Present day earth. This earth is a bit different however, the cities are filled with beings of incredible power. Some fight for the good of mankind, some fight for their own gain.

In New York city, a small group of slightly unknown super heroes tried to stop a villain, they got carried away and blew up a school by accident, killing over 60 school children. The public was devastated. In response, the President of the United States passed 'The Registration Act". All vigilantes are required by law, to make their identities known to the public if they are to continue their ways, so the may be held accountable for their actions. When the registration deadline came, it would seem that only some heroes were willing to give up their secret identities, while others simply refused. What started as a devastating accident, turned into an all out civil war between the heroes, Those who follow the law and register are hunting down the anti-registration heroes one by one.

Who's side are you on?

Alright, just a few base rules for this RP, each character is only allowed a maximum of 3 powers each, and nobody can be totally invincible. You can be resilient to damage, but to keep things fair EVERYONE can get hurt and die eventually. No god modding please. Make it CLEAR in your bio what team your on and why, and if all possible try and keep even teams. And one more thing, Your character doesnt HAVE to have powers, they can be like batman and iron man if you wish Razz

Pro Registration Act:
    Guilty Gear (Eljordo)
    Alix Labe (Alix)

Anti Registration Act:
    Bullet Storm (Faith)
    Super Nova (Danny)

Villians:
    Breaker Blade (Zalgo)
    Arginor (Murdoch, posing as an unregistered hero)
    Angel (Mercy)

Last edited by Eljordo on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Read Me Re: SUPER HERO CIVIL WAR (never too late to join)

Post by Danny Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:00 am

ooc - hey guys, I'll be up north all weekend so I won't be on till Monday. Keep posting though, I have no problem catching up.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:14 am

You don't have to delete your post; just edit it Very Happy If you want, you could be a fledgling member of The Organisation Very Happy
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:22 pm

ooc - haha just scratch my last post. I'll take a visit. lemme rewrite
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:00 pm

OK...I'll wait on the rewrite, then, just in case it pertains to me. Sorry about the delay, guys Very Happy
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Gear stepped onto the stage, it was weirdly bright out today. He adjusted his mic until it was all ready, then he faced the crowd.

"People of New York, I, Jordan Connolly, better known to you as guilty gear, stand before you today in disgust... Several weeks ago, the president of the united states commissioned the Super Human Registration Act, I doubt I have to repeat the event that initiated this act. People who you once called heroes were forced to remove their masks and reveal their identity to the public..."

Gear was interrupted by a reporter in the crowd.

"Correct me If i'm wrong gear, but did you not give up your identity willingly? Don't you support this act?"

"Yes, I support what this act stands for. The people have the right to know our identities. Every man must be held accountable for their own actions. This however, is a travisty, a mockery to all this country holds dear. Shooting people down, hunting them down over their ideals... Correct me if I am wrong, but I missed the point when our country became a totalitarian state. We cant just.."

Suddenly, without warning, a black figure lept out of the crowd, katana sword at hand, and took a swing at Gear. Gear was not in his armour, so he took a quick leap to the side, barley dodging the blow. With further study, it would appear the assassin was indeed Snake. He is a superhuman assassin for hire, no doubt Gear's sudden protest angered someone in the government.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:54 pm

ooc - sorry, I'm just waiting for others to post.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:31 am

ooc - Mercy? No...?

bic - Danny was serving his costumers as per usual. The slow transition between breakfast to lunch was a typical schedule working morning shifts. Occasionally he would grab his sides, or his head would ache due to the attack he received from the government a few days ago. The gauze that wrapped around his head he took off before leaving Gear's hideout, but he kept the ones that were wrapped around torso or legs on.

During his break, Danny leaded on the inside of the serving counter. He watched the news on the television with coffee in hand. He drank slowly, occasionally looking outside hoping to see Lily. He only did once as she was walking past. They made eye contact, and she hesitated. Danny had a look of apology on his face, but she turned away and walked off. He sighed to himself.

On the television, Danny saw Gear, speaking about the registration act. Danny was a hit confused, but he watched the press conference. Suddenly, a man dressed quite normally, jumped on stage, katana in hand. Gear dodged the blow, but he wasn't in his armor. "Mr. Rizzo! I have to go! I'm sorry sir. I'll make up for it!!" Danny looked at the screen one more time, looking at the hold of the conference, and ran out.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:58 am

ooc - sorry, don't mean to be rude Wink but i got bored >.>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:24 pm