Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Vegas or Bust. Most likely Bust. (Kristie and Zalgo, take 2.)

Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Vegas or Bust. Most likely Bust. (Kristie and Zalgo, take 2.) Empty Vegas or Bust. Most likely Bust. (Kristie and Zalgo, take 2.)

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:51 pm

You know the drill. Same as last time, except instead of caravaneers, we're just wandering Prospecters. Also it's in Vegas, so the settlements are different.

We'll start in Goodsprings. N5 on this map. The Strip is at D3, which is inside Freeside. D1. http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110107084504/fallout/images/e/e1/Fallout_New_Vegas_Map_v0.03.png

You know what to do.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Vegas or Bust. Most likely Bust. (Kristie and Zalgo, take 2.) Empty Re: Vegas or Bust. Most likely Bust. (Kristie and Zalgo, take 2.)

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:23 pm

Name: Zalgo
    Weapons:
    Unarmed: Brass Knuckles.
    Melee: Machete
    Explosives: EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF DYNAMITE.
    Gun: Scoped 9mm Pistol
    Energy Weapon: Laser Pistol
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Vegas or Bust. Most likely Bust. (Kristie and Zalgo, take 2.) Empty Re: Vegas or Bust. Most likely Bust. (Kristie and Zalgo, take 2.)

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:18 pm

Zalgo put a couple caps on the bar of the Prospector Saloon, bringing four Sunset Sarsaparillas and two bottles of Scotch over to the table Kristie was sitting at. "Drink up. We got a while before we leave. That Courier's not gonna wait for us forever." He said, popping the cap from one of the Sarsaparilla bottles and putting it in his pocket. They had been hired by some big player on the Vegas Strip to protect some Courier with a package, some kinda poker chip of some sort. Nothing special, although he was confused why a Securitron, of all things, was delivering the message. The caps were good, though, so they thought "What the hell. Why not?" Now Zalgo kinda wished they hadn't taken the job. Their way was blocked by Cazadores and Deathclaws, not to mention the Super Mutants up in Black Mountain. And, to top it all off, someone almost killed their courier. TWO WEEKS AGO. Luckily, the courier survived, barely. Now they had to track the fucker who shot him in the head. Probably take 'em a month or so, based on how slow Kristie was.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Bio-

Name: Kristie
    Weapons:
    Gun – Caravan shotgun
    Energy – Recharger Rifle
    Explosive – An unreasonable amount of pulse mines :3
    Melee – A mother fucking baseball bat Very Happy
    Unarmed – Bladed gauntlet

“I’m not going to make him wait forever, just a while.. Once I’ve comfortably finished these.” I said, taking one of the bottles of scotch and cracking it open. Ah.. Hello buddy. I held the bottle under my nose and took in a whiff of the scotch that swirled inside it. Something we could use after the crap we’ve been through lately.. Everything we seem to pass catches a site or smell of us, and dives in for the kill.. Literally. It wouldn’t be any easier for the road ahead by the looks of it.. Doable, but a bitch of a journey.

“Playing body guards.. How about the next time we agree to being baby sitters, to ask where we’re going first.” I was being more sarcastic than actually complaining. We’ve had bitchier jobs in the past, this one is just getting annoying. But I suppose when the pay is good.. That’s all that matters. We do love to spend it.. So we have to keep up with our lifestyle somehow.

Last edited by Kristie on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:22 am

"Don't worry about the Deathclaws. We're going another way." Zalgo put his arm on the table, pushing the MAP button on his Pip-Boy. The map of the area with the major settlements and certain Prospecter camps and Vaults pointed out showed up, hologram-style.

"Now that the Courier isn't entirely sure about what has happened to him, he'll be seeking answers. First stop'll be Primm. There's a courier office there where he could get something out of the guy who runs the place. Then we go south to the Mojave Outpost to stock up a bit, then east through Nipton. Finally, we go up through Novac to the 188 Trading Post to stock up again. Then, if we still haven't found whoever caused all this, we head to Boulder City. NCR's got a position there, so they might've seen where the fucker went. Eventually, we'll deliver the Courier to Freeside, then the Strip. THEN we get paid, and whatever happens, happens." The whole time he described, he traced his finger over his projected route.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:17 am

“Whatever happens, happens.. You sound so confident it’s nauseating.” I said with the bottle to my lips, speaking halfway into it and my arms resting on the table; one supporting my head and the other holding the bottle. The job was happening.. So groaning about that wouldn’t do much, but being paranoid about what happens at the end of this? Oh yea, I can be as sarcastic as I want.. Eh, okay, sarcastic to an extent. Enough so that it’s tolerable, but not enough to piss off Zalgo..

“Jesus.. You don’t pick the shortest of paths.. It’s going to be the biggest pain in the ass to go that far south, and then go so up north afterwards. We’d better stock up good before heading to Novac when that time comes.. One big cluster fuck of a trip that’ll be.”
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:55 pm

"It will, but so long as we don't run into any Legion slaver parties, we'll be fine." Zalgo said, popping the cap off another Sunset Sarsaparilla. He saw the cap had a blue star on the bottom. He had a small collection of these ones, about 7 in all. "Besides, there's always some kinda place we can scavenge for other things."

Suddenly, a man in an NCRCF outfit. He ran up to the bartender, Trudy. He started whispering to her in an angry sounding voice. The only words Zalgo caught were "...done being nice...Hand Ringo over, or we're burning this town to the ground." He took a sip, eying the man with the convict outfit.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:37 pm

I was about to answer Zalgo, when a NCRCF guy came storming in. What business does this fool have in here? Harassing our kind lady bartender.. Man’s going to start a bloody comotion in here and ruin the quiet relaxation. How rude can he get? I’d like to say that my temper is getting better, but he’s just about pissed me off, and he- I could hear him whispering. I made sure not to look at him, not even give the man a look from the side, just let him stay there threatening the lady.

I turned to Zalgo, taking another gulp of my drink to finish it, and set the bottle down on the tabel. “We going to get another drink, or have we finished?” I asked, very quietly, and in a tone that would give away to Zalgo what I was really asking: ‘We gonna do something, or just let it be?’ We don’t jump the aid of people.. We aren’t that kind of people, but sometimes sticking our nose in gets us a little something in he end. And this guy? Disrupting a bar? A BAR? A house of the heavens? He’s got my bat craving a good beating.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:44 pm

wow. wow. guise. guise.

Brb, gotta consider this.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:53 am

"Here. Take a Sarsaparilla." Zalgo passed one of the sodas to Kristie, hearing the bartender say "Great, now, if you're not gonna buy something, get out." The man ran out of the bar, muttering to himself. Zalgo smiled.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:34 pm

I watched him grin, probably at something that was going on in the conversation between the bartender and the man that came storming in.. I heard what they were walking about the last time, but didn’t catch what she said to him before he sprinted out – Wasn’t really paying attention. “Uh huh..” I said, taking the soda in my hands. I turned it around and ran a thumb over the label. “Not my drink really.. Thanks, but you finish it.” I slid it across the table back to in front of him. “I’ll just get another scotch, and cool it till our friend arrives.. Something tells me that I’m going to need it one he gets here.” I finished, and waved over the bartender to order the drink.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:12 am

Trudy walks over to the booth,smiling. "What can I get you?" She asked. "Another scotch and information." Zalg osaid, pushing a small sack of caps towards the edge of the table. "Heard part of that conversation between you and that convict. Who is he and who's Ringo?"

"Ringo's a trader who came to town. Says he's with the Crimson Caravan or something. The con's Joe Cobb. Nothin' but trouble. Apparently him and some other cons stagedx a coup up at the NCRCF, so now they call themselves 'Powder Gangers' or somethin' like that. Anyway, they were harrassing NCR supply lines. Ringo's the 'one that got away', and he's hiding up in the old gas station. They want us to turn him over so they can kill him off." Trudy said, picking up the caps, going behind the bar, and bringing a bottle of scotch to the table. Zalgo slid it over to Kristie, flipped a cap to Trudy, and said "Thanks. Have one on me."
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:13 pm

I listened to the bartender go on.. Wondering why Zalgo paid her for that. So, some guy has ass at a value, lots of people do. I’m sure we’re not perfect, must be at least one person out there with a value to our heads. So why.. “You don’t want to help do you..” I said, looking at him. "No. No. No."
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:24 pm

Zalgo turns to Kristie as Trudy walks away, smiling. "Well, maybe there's caps in it. Plus, I think that guy had a .357 Magnum on his hip. His friends probably got even better." He said.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:02 am

I sighed, finished down the scotch and sliding the empty bottle across the table, away from me. “This is what we’ve come to? Bribing me with new toys? I suppose..” I really didn’t want to go do this, but caps and guns.. It was a hard offer to pass up. The little tiny id on the inside of me was jumping for joy. “I knew I’d need that scotch.. So, what’s the plan?”
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:35 pm

"Plan is we wait for the Courier to wake up, then we go with him to help this Ringo fella. Might not hurt to get the rest of the town to help too." Zalgo said, looking around the bar. Just then, a woman in leather armor, followed by a dog and a man in a Vault 21 jumpsuit walked in. "And that's all you really need to know out there." The girl said. The male nodded a thank you to her, then turned towards Zalgo and Kristie. Zalgo smiled. "Well, that's a nice couple'a scars you got there, Nero." He said to the man after noticing the scars on his forehead where two bullets had left their mark.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:44 am

ooc: Kristie? Did you leave me? D:
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:04 pm

OOC- Sorry darling :3 I've been swamped back with homework.. And still am. I probably won't get the chance to really post everyday for another week or so. I'll post.. Just not often at all :/ Fuck school -.-

BIC-
    "You're expecting the town to help out.. You're joking? No offense to the lot, but they aren't exactly a friendly community. We're alone on this one unless you can pull someone out of your ass.. Not that I'm complaining really, they just get in the way." Rude? Yes. Lies? Nope. Really, people who offer to shoot and kill without knowing jack shit are just doomed to get in my fucking way. Those that do know how to handle themselves with a weapon? They get a good feeling of.. heroism? I guess you could call it; helping out the folk, and they morph into this cocky son of a bitch. Best they just stay chicken shits.

A couple people came in a moment later, plus a.. A dog? One that I don't need to shoot? Incredible. Anyways, Zalgo called him Nero.. A name that sadly just isn't ringing any bells. You'd think a name so odd and a face like his with those scars would be hard to forget.. I blame the booze. "Who's he?" I whispered quietly.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:40 pm

Zalgo and Nero give Kristie weird looks. "Are you really that drunk? You don't recognize the Courier we were hired to protect?" Zalgo said, smiling. "It's probably my new attire and the scars. Besides, why not let her have her fun?" The two laughed, Zalgo handing Nero a bottle of Sarsaparilla. "So, how you feeling, Nero?" Zalgo asked, taking a sip. He usually made idle banter with their customers. He liked to get to know people, despite most of them being more or less idiots and jerks.

"Sunny says the town's being pestered by convicts. I was gonna ask if you guys wanted in on a hunting expedition, but that comment from Kristie was a bit hurtful. I dunno, now." Nero said, smiling at Kristie before taking a swig from his soda.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:05 pm

"I.. Um.." I mumbled, my eyes wide open. See, usually I would just jump back with a clever comment.. Or not be able to think of one and go straight into sarcasm to avoid looking stupid.. But I was actually stunned. Er, I know I'm bad with faces.. But this is just sad. "I'm not drunk." I said, needing to say at least something after stuttering. "Long day.. My bad?" I knew he was joking around and wasn't actually offended but.. Just.. Wow. Maybe I should start giving a shit when we're introduced to whom we'll be helping.. I'd remember who they are, and their name. I shook my hood, turned away from the two of them and shot down the rest of the scotch to get rid of it. I turned to face Nero, jumped off the stool and stood up just next to Zalgo. "So this hunting expedition..? Details? I really need to kill something after this.."
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Nero smiled. "We'll help the trader. You guys go get some supplies, I'll be right back." He said, walking away, a 9mm pistol on his hip, chugging the rest of the soda before tossing the bottle in the garbage. He stepped out of the Saloon's back door, whistling to himself while fiddling with his new Pip-Boy.

"Heh," Zalgo said, drinking the rest of his Sarsaparilla, putting the bottle down, then standing up. "Alright. Let's move, Kristie. Don't want this to take all day, Right?" He said, smiling.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:55 pm

"Something about him makes me uncomfortable.." I said, waiting for Nero to leave the Saloon before saying it to Zalgo. I sighed and adjusted my belt that held my weapons, waiting for him to start leaving and I'd follow behind. Nero was alright and all.. No reason to dislike him or anything, but something just.. Didn't sit right. I like him, but that doesn't mean I have to trust him. "Yea, let's get going."
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:08 am

Zalgo left out the same door Nero had, leaving 10 caps on the bar. he stepped out of the door, walked around the corner past a reloading bench and a workbench, and got to the door of the General Store. He turned to see Nero walking up the hill to the gas station. "Heh. Guess that's what we're hunting, then." Zalgo said under his breath before turning to Kristie. "Shall we, then?"
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:19 am

"Mhmm. Let's get what we need and get going. We won't need much? Shouldn't be that hard to take care of a few pests.. I doubt they'll pull anything we can't handle. " I answered, passing by him and into the supply shop.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:30 am

Zalgo smiled, following Kristie in. The shopkeep, Chet, looked up at the two of them. "Lookin' to buy some supplies?" He said with an obviously fake smile.

"Nah, we just walked in here, thought we'd steal some stuff, y'know. Normal day in the wastes right?" Zalgo replied sarcastically, laughing a bit before walking up to the counter. "Show us the ammo you've got and any weapon modifications."

The shopkeep walked into the back room, coming back with two suitcases. He propped them both up on the table and clicked them open, one with various ammunition types, the other with a couple modifications for some weapons. "We don't have much at the moment. Two boxes of 9mm bullets, a box of 20guage rounds, some energy cells." He said jiggling the suitcase with the ammo in it. "But in here, we got a night vision scope for a varmint rifle, a set of 9mm pistol extended mags, and a .357 Magnum Revolver HD cylinder." He said jiggling the other suitcase.

"Alright, I'll take the 9mm shots. What do you want, Kristie?" He said, pulling a sack of 400 caps from his hip. He kept many of these sacks on him at all times. She had a couple, but he didn't trust her with money very often, so they were usually empty. Unless he was feeling nice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:41 pm