Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Kristie's Bio For 'Apex' Roleplay

Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Kristie's Bio For 'Apex' Roleplay Empty Kristie's Bio For 'Apex' Roleplay

Post by Burn It Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:18 pm

Name: Kristina Torcette
    Race: Humane
    Appearance: Stands about 5’7”. Her body is good physical health, an average graceful build for a woman of her age. She is thin but in no way scrawny, built well, but her muscles are not defined easily. Her brown, almost black hair hangs always on her front down either shoulders. She has no bangs so her hair is parted more to the left, flipping more over to the right when she brushes her hand through her hair. The hair is long playful waves, and reaches down to just 2" above her elbows. Her eyes are a matching deep brown, sometimes almost black. Her face can be described as defensive. When having a neutral look on her face, the expression gives off an angry or unimpressed emotion. But in actuality she is neither, just not smiling. Although when she does smile, her face is almost transformed, and she gives off the innocent and timid appeal. She wears a dusty brown shaded top that covers all of her arms and waist. The top has a crissed-crossed design as the neckline, very close to the neck with a brown leather material as the definite lining. She also wears a pure silver necklaces that she covers with her clothing, belonging to her sister. Her bottoms are tight fitting pants, a jet black material similar to her top. Her shoes are a type of sandals with more than one strap to them (Almost like the Gladiator shoes of today), the same colour as the brown leather lining in her top.

Weapons: Carries only two weapons with her; A set foot long blades that she straps to her legs, one on each upper and outer thigh. http://www.andreas.blicher.info/images/Curved_Dagger.jpg

Role: Wealthy local. Resides in an estate on the outer livings of the city. Works as a hunter part time, but does not really need to.
    Other: My older sister of 4 years, Annette, and I live in the estate left to us by our parents. Our father, mother, and younger brother were murdered years ago, and the person, or people responsible were never found. We both lived in anger and rage towards everyone except ourselves for months after the event; the event changed us in many, many ways, me more then her. When I turned 17, Annette thought I was able to handle myself on my own, and left the house one calm night while I was sleeping. She left a note detailing everything I would need to do for her return home. She stated that for almost a year, she had information about who was responsible for making us orphans. She never revealed this information to me because she feared I wasn’t ready, that I wasn’t 'emotional stable' to handle it. So she left to pursue them on her own. She also wrote that when she found them, she would return home to me, and we would together get the revenge we rightfully deserved. She repeatedly said that I am not to follow her, nor move out of the house because that is where she would find me. Today I still live alone in the home, waiting each day for her to walk through the doors. I’ve trained myself at her request; to be able to take my revenge when the time comes.

Secret/Abilities(If this is alright with you): I always had a fascination with fire, and felt as though it was a blessing to our world. I would spend hours staring at burning coals, or come up with ways to make the fire start faster, go longer, be bigger, anything to make it better. So what has happened? When I get angry, I heat up, sweat, and get a massive amount of rage even over the smallest of things. Fire reacts visiously around me when I'm angry or tempered. I remember it almost searing off a mans face when I was arguing with him. It was night, and the fire practically jumped out of the torch and onto his head, burning off his hair. I tell no one of that night, or any others for that matter. The last time someone in my family had come to say they could.. do things, they'd were labelled as possesed by a demon. Sometimes I think maybe I am, so I've begun to ignore it all together, and lower my love for the element to weaken whatever is inside me. (So yea.. I can somewhat make fire do things, but I cannot create it, only minipulate it on very small levels.)
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Kristie's Bio For 'Apex' Roleplay Empty Re: Kristie's Bio For 'Apex' Roleplay

Post by Myka Hart Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:42 am

Comment Virginity Stolen Very Happy

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:56 am