Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward]

Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward] Empty King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward]

Post by Burn It Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:08 pm

Credits to Selene!.. I don't think she's on here, BUT it's her's, so.. yea.
    Male please?

Yes, the information is not all correct by fact, but it's been twisted in order to make a roleplay. So, we can try to make as many things as we want realistic to the era, but obviously some information will be tweaked.

It's the 1500's, in the era just after the death of King Henry. So to be exact, the year is 1547, and it is time for a new King to take his place on the thrown. You, the oldest of 2 sons and a daughter.(Somewhere between 21-25) Your father passed away only weeks ago, and you, along with the rest of your family have not spent a moment out of grief or sorrow. Becoming King is the last thing on your mind, but, none the less, England needs a King, and waiting to crown the King is not something that they wait for. Your coronation in a couple days, at noon infront of the people, where you will also take your bride to be as your Queen. You've been seeing this woman(You can chose her name) for almost a year, and have recently asked her to marry you. With your Father now dead, she will be your Queen once you are crowned. She is the love of your life, and you her's. Seemed as though your life was set, right? Well, this is where I come in. I'm a British woman, born in England, but moved to France just after my birth. My mother left because of my father; he swore she had to leave or he'd have her killed - Being a man in high places. You see, my father was a married man, and had a one night affair with my mother, and VOILA. When I was old enough, I was told everything, every detail. I know the story no one else knows but me and my mother; Of who my father was, and what exactly happened. But anyways, I've come back to England to pay my respects to King Henry, along with a small plan of my own. I've also come with a fake title as a Dutchess, which I've used in order to get myself into court.

Well this is the story, and please feel free to add any background to yourself, or any other details that would be put above.
    If there is anything you'd like to change, please let me know Smile
    (Yea so, about the plan, seeing as how I am not the original poster, I had no clue what she meant by plan. But not to worry, I've come up with one that will work well, I hope.(Incase you were wondering.))

My Rules:
    This. IS. Ongoing. So, do not join if you feel as though you would leave half way threw. It will be a long process, but that's what I like.
    I like grammar, you know, capitals, puncuation, things like that. Correction, I NEED THEM. Thank you Razz
    No Godmodding - It happens in One on Ones, I've seen it.
    That's it I think. So join up!

OH and since this is the 1500's, no skinnie jeans lol. Dress like a King.

https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/character-biographies-f21/kristina-torcette-s-character-bio-t14.htm - My bio. Everything is the same, except for of course the obvious stuff. Like my background, and my clothes. This is what I will use as my current clothing, the green dress:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/drama/images/tudor_early.jpg

Start: We start off in the middle of the day, I've just arrived in England and I'm on my way to the Palace to stay with an old friend who is helping me in my plan. She is a lady's maid of the future Queen.
    You may start out however you wish. Talking to your fiance, readying the court, fighting with siblings, doesn't matter to me Razz

Last edited by Kristie on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward] Empty Re: King Henry Era [Kristie & Edward]

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:03 pm

So So Sooooo tempted!! lol!
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Only tempted? :O
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Have u seen ALL the one-ones Im in?
    BUT I really intrigued by this one.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:41 am

-pokes you repeatidly-
    Common, you know you want to Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:22 pm

OK! XD
    Just give me time for bio :p
    I'm in hahaha
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:38 pm

I knew it xD Merci ^.^
    Take your time on the bio, Im at my cottage currently and can't be on really until tomorrow afternoon, so you have time Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:45 am

Bio:
    Name: Prince Henry Edward Wales
    Height: 6'1''
    Weight: 169
    Build: Slim and toned
    Skin: White
    Hair: Shoulder length, wavy, brown with blonde streaks.
    Eyes: Light cold aqua
    Personality: Confident amongt men, around women shy unless known for long time. Determined and stubborn. A natural leader among friends. His fear and insecurity...could he handle a kingdom?
    Clothing: He likes to keep it simple. He's a prince but a humble one.

Last edited by Alcapon on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:17 pm

OOC- The bio is fine Smile Cept that you have to be a bit older then 18 lol. Anywhere from 21-25 Razz

BIC- The carriage rocked and tossed going across the stone, uneven road that led from the Ports to the city roads. They weren't as rough as it sounded, but traveling threw the silent woods made every sound you hear louder and more clear. England, after the years of wondering if I'd ever get here, the years of fearing coming to here, it happened. And where was I headed to spend my time here? The Royal Palace, close enough to make everything I wanted come true. Annette would be allowing me to stay in her chambers, until I was offered, or took my own of course. But I doubt it would be necessary, I'd be here a month, maybe two at the most, then back to France along side my mother. She hated the fact I was here, and begged me for so many nights to not - Hypocrit. She'd spent years of my life telling me I would get to come here, pursue what I want. Then when it came time, she assumed things would go wrong, and asked me not to go. Oh well. "Almost here M'lady." The driver called back to me from the front. I did not respond, but just peeked my head out the window, looking at the streets and people of England. I could see a faint image of the Palace from afar, and judged we were about 5 minutes or so away. The storm England was in for, would be something to tell for generations.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:48 pm

Prince Henry Edward Wales was visiting his deceased Fathers royal office chamber, which would soon be his after the coronation. He sighed deeply. He knew this day would come but he had hoped to marry Annabel and have his fathers blessings for it. Henry, much prefered to be called Edward, sat on his fathers chair and touched his duty desk. His father had been in his dying bed for months since coming down with a hideous cough that came along with severe feavers. Edwards mother had longed passed and was up to him and the servants to watch over him. He stood up when he heared a familiar soft voice.
    "Edward?" Annabel asked peeking her head through the door.
    "My lady..." Edward strode towards her and took her hands in his. She had been there for him for a long time. Soon he'd be King, and her his Queen.
    "Edward the high priest was looking for you." She told him looking into his wearsome eyes. He nodded and pressed his lips on hers lightly. "Tell him I'll be on my way."
    She nodded and caressed his cheek. "Will do." Edward rested his hand on hers and whispered, "Thank you."
    She bowed her head and smiled before she turned to depart.
    Edward looked around the room before turning and leaving to find the high priest. Curiosity was the main reason he was willing to meet with him at the moment.

ooc-Rules...? correction meaning me correcting?
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:06 pm

The rocking stopped, and the sound of the horses heavy breathing were the only loud sounds I could hear. It was cold, damp and windy all the time the moment summer ended. I again leaned over to the left side of the carriage and pushed open the small curtain. I could see stone walls, grass and a couple ladies maids walking, dressed in their uniformed gowns. I was here. I let go of the small curtain and grabbed hold of the long handle, opening the door. A rush of cool air came in from the strong winds, and russled the dress as I stepped out onto the ground. The driver jumped into view from the front and bowed his head slightly at me before begining to unload my trunk and bags. "Kristina." A soft female voice said. I looked up to see Anette walking towards me with a large smile on her face. I began towards her until we met hugging and laughing at finally seeing eachother. She had gone to school with me in France when we were younger, but her family moved here for her fathers work. She's done well for herself, getting to royal service. "It's nice to see you again." I said calmy looking up and down at her, she'd grown to be extremely tall - I remember me always being the taller of the two, things change."You as well. Leave your belongings, the driver will bring them over here, and I'll get two helpers to bring them to our chambers. We have a lot to talk about." She said turning herself and begining to walk, me following her. "Indeed." I said as we entered threw the doors and into the hallways. "You have to explain to me everything." She said as we began to walk a bit faster past the hallways. "You won't miss a single detail."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Edward walked down the halls greeting his servants along the way. This was something his father reminded him to always do. Treatment towards household servants, or any pupil in general was impeccably important. It said a lot of a person how one treats inferior classes in society. His father would always say, 'A good kingdom is reigned by the people with a King to only represent and make sure they get their needs.' He was loved by the people. Edward often wondered, now more than ever, if he'd fill in his father's shoes rightfully.
    The high priest was looking at a painting, he turned to face Edward once feeling his presence. "King Edward."
    Edward bowed curtly, "Not quite yet my Cardinal Nicholas. I was told you wished to see me."
    "Ay yes, always straight to the point just like your father." He paused and folded his arms behind his back. "It's a matter of the union of the church with the kindom again."
    Oh Edward knew this was to be brought up. His father was a good ruler to the people eyes, but as for the Roman Catholic Church... They had their disagreements. It was related to his late mother who really was not his mother. She was pefect to be a Queen. Only problem she couldn't seem to be able to produce a male heir therefore his father petitioned for an annulment, which of course was unforgivable. They told him to keep trying. The result were three girls. No use for his father. He loved his wife, his Queen, but as King it was necessary for a boy to be born. He did not want lovers, and wanted to stay true. So thats how the King Henry's VII Protestant church came to be. After that his father managed to find a woman to bare him, and later many others for reasons Edward wasn't sure. But Catherine, his fathers first wife was always seen in Edwards eyes his mother.
    "I see..." Edward said. "Would my father be forgiven?"
    The Cardinal frowned, "That is matters with the Pope. I must understand I couldn't possibly tell right now."
    Edward remained silent for a bit and nodded. "Then you must understand that this union will be thought tediously. I'll be seeing you till my coronation day."
    The Cardinal looked disappointed and with out much further word he walked off.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:05 pm

"You're insane, mad, and delusional all at once." Annette was saying to me after I had finished explaining to her my plans, and the plans behind them, and well, everything. Her face looked shocked as the letters I'd sent did not fully tell what I was planning, just my general reasoning for it. I smiled at her reaction, whether it be real or not.
    "And that is exactly why I need help to make this happen. You've gained me access to the Palace, so the plan is already under way. Later in the evening at Court will mark the point of no return, so if you don't wish to help me, say so now." I said to her, then sitting back down on the red and gold coloured couch that sat opposite from her chair. She gazed off into no where for a couple minutes, breathing quietly and shaking her head a few times.
    "I'm in, and will do whatever you need to be done. But you must understand what you're doing, this will ruin every spec of reputation there is for them. The Kingdom will never be the same, if you succeed that is." She seemed hesitant at her answer, but grew more interested as she spoke, I hoped she meant what she said.
    "I will succeed. There is no reason to think that the plan will not go well, seeing as the only issue is making sure we can get their emotions to play in our favour. How soon can you ready Matthew?" Before answering me, she stood up to clear the small table that held our tea she'd made when I arrived.
    "Don't rush. Lord Matthew knows of his duty, and won't be instructed to do anything until we reach that point in the plan."
    "How soon can you get me to her? I want to begin preparing." I asked standing and fixing myself in her full length mirror.
    "Make a big enough impression this evening, and she'll come to you, possibly. By tomorrow morning at the latest."
    "How closely will he watch her?" I asked.
    "Extremely. It's not going to be easy." She said as we both readied ourselves and headed to the large, double doors of the room.
    "I wouldn't expect it to be, or it wouldn't be any fun."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:13 am

Annabel had waited for the Cardinal to leave Edward alone.
    "Edward?" she murmured. He turned to face her. "Yes my love?" He responded.
    Annabel walked towards him. "What did he want?" She asked him as she took his hand in hers.
    "Union back with Roman Catholic Church, but if they don't properly pardon my father then I'm not interested." He stated.
    "That won't be a problem during tomorrows ceremonial acts?"
    Edward sighed and shrugged. "I don't see why it should."
    "Well come. Give me a stroll in the garden's before tea time?" She asked Edward looking into his eyes. He smiled slowly and nodded.

In the kitchen gossip was running high on about the future king's past and how he came to be. All the stories were different but only one young lad knew the whole truth. He didn't really work in the kitchen. He just did it because of the juicy talk. Afterall the servants knew best.
    Tristan Kay his name was, a poet, an entertainer and a considerably close friend to Edward since they were wee toddlers.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:00 pm

"Where do we begin?" I asked as the two of us left the room, and began to speed walk down the cooridoor and into a main hallway, filled with Nobels and soldiers of all ranks.
    "Being more comfertble with a group of people will assist greatly at dinner. I'm going to introduce you to the other ladies maids, which if my assumptions are correct, will get the attention of the soldiers that spend a great amount of time around them. If they take a liking to you, you'll sit with them at this evening's dinner, blending in, and out at the same time." She said as we left the dense hallway and entered a more open room. There were not tables except for a small side table that stood next to a large, what looked like to be thick golden chair that was built into the ground. It was the only seat in the room, and it sat on the top of a two steps that led to it. I looked around, and other woman dressed like Annette buzzed around, cleaning and washing. "This is the Queen's care room. Where she baths, dresses, anything in that department. The chair is her second throne in a way. Come, this way." She instructed me, and we moved towards a group of 3 woman whom were standing and talking amongst eachother. I began to notice how they were different from Jade. Although they were all similarly dressed, theirs were less embroided and less detailed then hers. Common sense told me that meant she was higher up then these ones, but I could be wrong. "Ladies, I present Dutchess Kristina Lynn." I wanted to turn my head to her, but I realised what she'd done. Different last name, it's smart, the name may be reconginized by the wrong people.
    "Ladies." I said to then kindly as they bowed lightly. The questions began, and soon we were lost in conversation. Step one was done, only another 20 more to go.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:54 pm

Tristan Kay, besides listening to juicy gossips, he enjoyed flirting around with the help and cooks, but then he caught a glimpse of Edward and Annabel strolling down the gardens hand in hand.
    "Well my fellow lads...I must bid my farewells." He bowed lightly and heard many sorrows and regrets, wishing him not to leave. He walked off to meet with Edward and Annabel.
    "Milady!" Beamed the poet as he bowed down and reaching out for Annabel's already extended hand and gleaming at him a beautiful smile. He kissed her hand and glanced at Edward. "My old friend, if you don't watch out, I might have to steal away your fair beautiful lady." He stood up straight smiling.
    Edward laughed. Both him and Tristan shook hands and pulled each other into a brotherly sort of embrace.
    "I'm sorry I missed your Fathers burial." Tristan said finally once they pulled away from their embrace. Edward nodded in understandment.
    "It's okay, as long as you are here now to witness my coronation." He chuckled.
    "Oh right." The poet took his hat of and bowed down. "All Hail King Henry Edward of snails, stinky fish and little tales." He joked.
    "Ey ey!" Edward gave him a friendly punch which initiated them to horse around and completely forgetting Annabel's existence. She rolled her eyes at them and rested her fists on her hips. "You two are like little boys."
    Tristan had Edward's head under his arm, he glanced up and flashed Annabel a charming grin. Edward grunted and took advantage of Tristan's slight distraction using his own leg to place it behind Tristans and countering the weight in his favor flopping him down to the ground.
    "Ufff!" Tristan was flat on the ground face up as Annabel giggled.
    "As always..." Edward started saying while he straightened himself up, "Women were always your distractions." He laughed.
    Tristan laughed along, sat up o the floor, one arm draped over hid knee, the other on the ground for support, tilted his head to the side to avoid the suns gleam on his eyes watching Annabel giggle some more and then back at Edward. "And that's how I'll steal your fair beautiful lady, for your lack of attention on women." He winked.
    Edward smiled extending his arm to help Tristan back on his feet and taking no serious note on his joke.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Withing only 5 minutes or less, I'd gotten to know 3 of the maids very well. One named Chelsea, whose knowledge of the Nobels in the King's court was impecable, and highly useful should I need something. Another girl Maria did not know much outside of the service. She knew of some cooks, and other services to the Crown, occasionally getting the Gossip that came from the Palace workers. Again, useful should circulate that is useful, or to get some circulated that I want. Lisa was the last, and although she was very quiet, she knew something most valuable to me. Scheduels. Anything that happened any day, that was either written down or just stated for memory, she knew. Times, places, why, everything. I would have loved to get some questions out of her, but we were interupted by a cough, a fake one. Someone clearing their throats purposely to get attention. Both I and Annette turned, seeing two formally dressed men approach from the doorway. Annette nudged my shoulder and curstied low for the men was they became closer. I did the same and rose, smiling as they did, then looking to hear for some clue. I have no idea who they were.
    "Ladies." The more, exciting I supose, dressed man stated, looking first at Annette, then glancing at me with a hint of shock to his face. "Ma'am, I assume by your waredrobe you are not a maid, who might you be?" He ask looking between the two of us.
    "I might be Dutchess Lynn, but I could also be Dutchess Ritherline, or perhaps Balor. Thousands of names to chose from." I said with a smirk at the man, who then returned with a smile and small chuckle. "Who might you gentlemen be?"
    "Sir Ryan." The other man who stood slightly behind the more formal said. He was less formal now that I took a closer look, and wore less vibrant shades then the other. I looked to other who'd spoken to me.
    "And you?" I asked still with the smirk on my face.
    "There are a 'thousand names to chose from'." He said with a smile, Sir Ryan holding back a laugh by the look on his face.
    "I hate to interupt on the games, but we must be going. We have a busy afternoon, as do both of you I assume." Annette said gesturing for me to leave along with her.
    "Gentlmen." I said, nodding my head to them as we passed and exited the room into the hallways agian. "Alright, so who is he?" I asked in a whisper to Annette, both of us begining to giggle like small girls.
    She stopped be after we turned the corner, her expression still the one of hiding a laugh. "Prince Nicholas. Younger brother to the future King." She said with a smirk and continued to walk down the hallway slowly, glancing back and giggling again. After my mind had calmed down from the shock, I quickly caught up to her and we continued to laugh some more, heading for.. where she was taking me. I was not an actual Dutchess, and had never been around any royalty once in my life. To find out that I just spoke with a Prince of England, was terrifing.

OOC- Oh yea, you have a brother Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:06 pm

"So rumors has it that there's a banquet and a dance?" Tristan inquired.
    "Have you been snooping into the kitchen?" Edward asked raising an eyebrow.
    Annabel shook her head smiling, "What's there to expect from Tristan? He's all about eat, pray, love, and music."
    "You assert right milady." Tristan smirked to himself.
    "Well my brother Nicholas is in charge with the details of tonights event." Edward started saying, "Perhaps we should meet with him? I'd like to be informed myself of his exact plans."
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:27 pm

"Annette! How can you be so relaxed?! I was sarcastic to a Prince for Christ sakes!" I said trying to get her to slow down from the fast walk she'd turned into as we near doors leading to the outside. I began a bit of a run in order to catch up, but she quickly stopped when we neared the end of the hallway, and stood at the open doors that led outside. I crashed into, not expecting her suddent stop. "What?" I asked in a mussled yell.
    "Shhh!" She commanded and stuck her hand over my mouth, then letting go and glancing around us, as if she was looking for someone. She pushed my into the wall in the shadows out of the doorway. "These doors lead to the gardens and open riding fields. Stop worrying about what happened, he found it amusing by his reaction. It's a good sign, we may be able to use it. Now keep quiet, and if someone passes by, and should speak, look to me and giggle LIGHTLY. Understood? I need to see if someone I think is out there, is out there." I didn't bother responding, as I don't think I wanted to know what she was talking about. I stood infront of her and we waited in silence for whatever is was she wanted.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Tristan nodded, "Lead the way?"
    Edward took Annabel's hand and strode along by Tristan behind them.
    They passed the entrance when Edward spotted Annette and another lady he's not know.
    Tristan beamed, "My dear Lady Annette, how may you be?" He did his usual bow and kiss on the hand. Annabel rolled her eyes. Tristan's gaze rested on the new Lady. "Who might this precious flower be?"
    Edward could hold in a slight chuckle. He bowed his head. "Lady Annette."
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:04 pm

It was the Prince himself.. I knew just by the look of him, and his fiance. Portraits hung in the walls of the two of them in France, so we knew what our politcal friends looked like. My heartbeat was racing about a thousand miles a minute, and my mind pumping faster and faster. I was nervous, extremely. Noticing that I had not yet said anything, Annette smiled and spoke to cover it up. "Your Marjesties, I present Dutchess-"
    "A Dutchess from France. Come to visit an old friend after countless years, your Majesties." I quickly interupted her, remembering of my game earlier with Prince Nicholas. I smiled a satisfying look at the both of them, showing I was being playful more then secretive. I bowed my head in respect for the Royals, and turned to the 2nd man who'd earlier kissed Annette on the hand. "What about you?" I asked with a smile and waited for a response.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:13 pm

Edward bowed his head at the Dutchess taking her hand in greeting. "Does the Dutchess of France go by a name? This is my fiance, Lady Annabel." Annabel curtsied at both of them. Then he looked at Tristan. "He's the royal pest jester." He said joking.
    Tristan raised an eyebrow at Edward then looked at the Dutchess. "I must have hit his head hard accidentally. I am Tristan Kay the Troubadour at your service." He took his hat off as he bowed.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:25 pm

I relaxed as much as I could when the Prince momentarily took my hand, and asking my name. I would have to get use to the Royalty, sooner or later. Could I really deny him of an answer just to play my games? "She does your Grace, but she finds it much more amussing to keep people guessing." I said refering to myself and smiling a pleased smile at him. "Lady Annabel." I said bowing again in greeting. Her face was familiar, that's for sure.
    "Come now Kristie, you're not going to tell-- Ooops." Annette said playfully giving them my first name, and then laughing to herself. Damn, well, no one else knew my name, so the games could still work.
    "I supose that fun is over. My name is Kristina, but I go by Kristie." I said to the 3 of them, then looking towards the one who introduced himself as Tristan. "Pleasure to meet you Pest Jester." I said with a smirk.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:40 pm

A slow grin formed on Edwards lips as the Dutchess was playing games. He held a chuckle when Annette budged in. Edward gazed into her eyes as he heard her name and nodded. "Kristina...hmm."
    Tristan pursed his lips then gave a friendly glare at Edward. "Look what you did. Having her mock me instead of falling for my charm."
    Annabel giggled.
    Edward raised his eyebrows looking at Tristan. "You said you stealing away my Queen to be. I certainly wasn't going to allow you to have the Dutchess."
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:32 pm

Annette and I laughed, me trying my best to hide the rosey cheeks I could feel forming. I'd never been exposed to so much attention; it was new, and not normal for me. My disadvantages were begining to pile up, I would have to leave this conversation soon. "First the Queen, now the Dutchess? Tristan you aim higher then what you can obtain." Annette said half seriously, but mostly teasing the man.
    "Why do you say that?" I asked, turning to her but with a smile. "No one is every un-obtainable unless already obtained by someone else, regardless of position." I turned back to Tristan and shot a playful smirk. "Mockery is how woman respond to jokes, or jokesters, that they enjoy or find funny. Make a woman laugh without trying, and she's yours." I said looking at him and then turning to Annette, biting my lip - Our signal we'd worked out earlier - And looked back to the three of them.
    "Does anyone know the time?" Annette blurted out after I turned away from her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:51 am