Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Fiction Fiction, read all about it!

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Fiction Fiction, read all about it! Empty Fiction Fiction, read all about it!

Post by Mercy Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:46 am

Plot: Fictional Characters are every-where...from manga and comics to television shows, and movies. Various characters exist, all living in the universe there creators make. Heroes, Smallville, 24, Jump, Push,Cheaper By the Dozen, Gossip Girls, Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, One Piece, Spider Man, Uncanny X Men, ect..barely any of them have anything in common. However, now they will all be united. Gravitational Portals open up in various universe's, and the result fictional characters are released into the real world. How such an event has transpired no one knows, but know the world must deal with unimaginable chaos. The Whole World is facing the worst Global pandemic possibly in history, and now.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Fiction Fiction, read all about it! Empty Re: Fiction Fiction, read all about it!

Post by Mercy Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:00 pm

My Character:

Red Riding Hood Gone Wrong

Spoiler:

Eye Color: Black, entire eye, sclera and all.
    Carries a sword and two daggers, one on each hip.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Fiction Fiction, read all about it! Empty Re: Fiction Fiction, read all about it!

Post by Murdoch Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:56 pm

When my life calms down enough for me to get back to RPing, I'll join as a Nac Mac Feegle. Very Happy

http://www.paulkidby.com/images/feegles/bigyan.jpg

http://discworld.wikia.com/wiki/Nac_Mac_Feegle
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:02 pm

Sounds good Murdoch!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:09 am