Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Fantasy Roleplay, read description below: ) join!

Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Read Me Fantasy Roleplay, read description below: ) join!

Post by Howl City Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:27 pm

SCIENCE FICTION AND FANTASY GROUP roleplay! There's always room FOR MORE! It’s by Earthbound! so you can credit me if you wana repost >Very Happy
    Before you guys comment and say how it’s sort of like inception, you’re wrong because I had this idea for months before inception came out.
    Setting: When are humans the most vulnerable? The answer is: when they’re unconscious, meaning asleep, dreaming. Our brains send less signals and commands, meaning our mind is completely vulnerable, easier to infiltrate. If one could put or plant a single thought, any thought, the person would be influenced subconsciously. ‘Dreams’ have been trying to influence the human race and destroy us ever since the dawn of time. These ‘dreams’ have nearly wiped out the human race multiple times. From Stalin to Hitler, ‘dreams’ have been planning against us and by controlling certain public figures, they were able to inflict much damage to civilization.
    Have you ever wondered about those dreams or nightmares that you never really remember once you’re awake? That’s because humans have learned how to fend against those ‘dreams’ and conquer them. Using a machine called the ‘Dream-catcher’, while a dreamer is asleep, another can enter that dream and kill the dream, destroying all memories of the dream, thus preventing any influence caused by the evil ‘dream.’ ‘Dream’ search through your memories while asleep and use the information they learn to create a world from your own memories. The ‘dream’ monsters then insert a certain idea to your dream at some point and try to control you. The ‘dream’ can take on any shape but exists with a certain volume in the dream, usually about as big as a fully grown man. Some are bigger, the stronger the ‘dream’ is, the more volume it has. However, if the dream is not killed, it already has influenced you by the time you are awake.
    That’s why the governments have trained agents who can use the ‘dream-catcher’ and enter the dreams of strangers and eventually kill the ‘dream’. In the ‘dream’ world, your strength is your willpower and your determination. In other words, the more determined and more willpower you possess, the stronger, faster and more reflexive you are in the ‘dream’ world. Each agent enters about a hundred dreams each night and track down the ‘dream’ monster. But sometimes, one or so every day escapes the grasp of agents and manage to plant a thought in someone. Just because you are dreaming doesn’t mean you gain superpowers though. Only the experiences you have done in the real world is manifested in the ‘dream’ world, meaning if you have never used a pistol in real life, you won’t be able to in the ‘dream’ world. However, the ones with strong willpower can attain super-speed, super-strength and super-reflexes.
    Recently, there have been a sudden decrease of ‘dream’ monsters spotted by the government. There is a dark force, a group of greedy humans capturing these monsters on purpose. The group of greedy humans want to experiment on them to create a single ‘dream’ so powerful that it could control everyone on the earth at the same time, making them slaves to their cause.
    You can be an agent or one of the evil ones plotting against civilization.
    A little description of the people who work with the agents:
    Trackers: They are the ones who track down ‘dreams’ in citizens’ unconscious using a machine that detects signals from the human mind and tell the agents the location of the ‘dream’.
    Sidekick: The sidekick remains in the real world and attaches the cables of the ‘dream-catcher’ ( the dream-catcher looks just like a lie-detecting polygraph.) onto the agents and monitors what is happening inside the dream the agent enters (the agents have cameras attached to their shoulders while in ‘dreams’ and can be monitored and seen in the real world using the ‘dream-catcher’. )
    Agents: Enters the dream and kill ‘dream monsters’. Are trained in all kinds of combat.

So if you want to join just write your bio and your choice of weapon in the ‘dream-world’ and fighting style and role (sidekick, tracker, agent or evil guy Razz )
    AGENT:
    SIDEKICK:
    TRACKER:
    BAD GUYS:

Last edited by Howl City on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Read Me Re: Fantasy Roleplay, read description below: ) join!

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:33 pm

Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:36 pm

Agent seems awesome, but might be a tracker or sidekick, haven't decided yet. I've never done this sort of roleplay before, so I think I'll lurk a bit before jumping in.

Here's my bio: https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/character-biographies-f21/logan-corvo-character-bio-t9.htm
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Yay, you guys are awesome and thanks for joining Smile ill get my bio in a sec
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:59 pm

All right, so shall we start Jade?
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Woot!

Yeah okay!

Others can still join!
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:02 pm

Defss Smile
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:04 pm

By the way, you can have your own codename. Mines 'Coma'
    It was night time and the sky was pitch-black, not even a single star out. Taking a sip of capuccino, I drove to HQ, whistling to the tunes on the radio. I fiddled with my purple toque and adjusted it so that it brought out my left profile. I got off my 2002 Ferrari Enzo and slammed the door shut with my left hand while I held the coffee with my right. As I approached the automatic-glass doors, it opened smoothly, slightly gliding against the marble floor. I was soon in the main room where all the trackers and sidekicks were.
    "Hook me up," I told one of the sidekicks and they placed the cables they use for polygraphs on various parts of my forehead and chest. I felt a slight shock as I drifted to sleep, to the unconscious.
    OOC: Lol used my old intro there jade Very Happy
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:15 pm

Ooc: Haha I would use my old intro if I could find it. My codename is Beta

Bic: I walk into the control room and fall onto a seat. "Hey Coma" I nod at him and stare at the binary code on the screen. "What's happening? Where are we going today?" I ask.
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:18 pm

OOC : Alright Very Happy
    BIC: "Nothing much, just some dreams invading children's sleep, the usual. We are apparently going to Molly Desjardin's subconscious." I said, reading the file I got from my sidekick. "Seems decent, her mind level seems strong so shouldn't be too much of a hassel to kill the monster." I conclude, based on the charts.
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:19 pm

OOC: My code name is Corvo. A cookie to the first person to get what it means lol

"I'd like to know where to go too" I say as I walk into HQ right behind Jade. I walk over to the rack, and hang my jacket on the hook. I remove my handgun, and set it on the table beside my station.
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:22 pm

OOC: No clue, I know a player called Joe Corvo in the NHL but other than that nothig
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:27 pm

Ooc: Corvette? I lose.

Bic: "Right-oh" I say and I turn to a side-kick. "Hook me up?"
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:29 pm

OOC: Corvo is italian for Raven or Crow

"Let's get this show on the road. Who knows, maybe we'll be able to call it a night early this time."
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:33 pm

"Hahhaha, funny kid." I say, clearly, our kind of work requires working night shifts. "Let's," I agree and go to my machine. It's shaped like an ordinary polygraph machine but in essence, it is so much more. It is what hooks us up and sends our minds into the dream world of others using signals. I take a sit and place some of the wires on my skin.
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:37 pm

"Bah, you know I'm only jokin'. I know as well as anyone that it's necessary for us to work every night, all night long."
    I sit down at my station, and begin the process of hooking myself up. I have a sneaking suspicion that tonight's gonna be a long one.
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:39 pm

OOC: Banather, are you an agent or sidekick @_@ slightly confused
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:40 pm

OOC: Sorry for not being clear, I'm an agent
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:44 pm

It's cool Smile
    BIC: When I woke up or more like fell asleep, I woke mid air, my back facing some sidewalk and would've been injured seriously but I quickly flipped my body in mid-air and landed on my two hands and pushed hard on the pavement the moment of impact. I did a three-hundred sixty somersault and landed nicely on my two feet. In the dream world, you could do crazy feat like this as long as you had willpower or more like resistance. The government scouted many teenagers because of their rebelling personalities. The rebelling quality gave us more power in the dream world than most trained adults. I continued to walk on the sidewalk and it wasn't long before I spotted the 'dream.' The monster had taken a form of one of those toys in the form of a monkey with those symbols that clanged the two together. The monster was about as big as me and seeing it so big, it freaked me out a little. But, no matter. Seeing as it was small, it was a weak dream. I manifested my katana in my hand and charged at the beast.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:49 pm

"Wait, I at least have to get some caffeine flowing through my system before the long night ahead." I state, craving a coffee. So much work to do and so little time!
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:50 pm

I walked in calmly right behind Coma, and manifest my revolver. I quickly check the load on it, and then begin to take a bead on my target. I've seen a Dream like this one before, and I am pretty confident that this wont take long.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:55 pm

A sidekick hooks me up to a dreamcatcher and I drift into the dreamworld peacefully.

I wake up in the middle of the street, and immediately cartwheel to avoid an oncoming car. Close one! I see Randy not too far away from me. I run at the giant monkey, dagger in my hand. I slide under its bent legs, my hair just avoiding the crash of cymbals. Once I get behind it, I jump onto its back, its movement flailing me around and I cling on for dear life.
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:57 pm

I make a wide arc with my saber and one of it's arms holding the symbols is ripped away and I hack at the piece while it's in mid-air, chopping it into a million pieces. It disintegrates into white dust and flow away. As Jade holds on to the beast, I slash at it's legs and the other arm, trying to render it useless.
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:03 pm

"Head's up!" I yell, as I take my shot. The bullet flies through the air, and impacts the Dream right in the center of the chest. The monkey staggers back slightly, and lets out a high pitch shriek.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:54 pm