Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Can you Read me?(Asher&Mercy)

AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Read Me Can you Read me?(Asher&Mercy)

Post by AsherJayden Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:06 pm

CREDS TO WHOEVER CREATED IT::
    I changed the wording a little

Girl: Mercy/Andy

Setting:

I'm the new guy at school and I have this whole "I don't give a crap attitude." I'm into some bad things, and really have no need for a bunch of friends. I don't care much about school. You, on the other hand, are very outgoing and liked by almost everyone. When I first come to school, you find an attraction towards me and you're determined to become my friend, but I keep shrugging you off. You have a talent at reading people and you know there's more to me than my hard demeanor. I come to realize that there's more to you than your happy one and I start to become interested in you. Will I take action and try to get you and figure me out? Or go on ignoring you?

Last edited by asherjayden on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Re: Can you Read me?(Asher&Mercy)

Post by Mercy Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:12 pm

i'm in. lol
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:13 pm

Name: Andrea Rollins [Call me Andrea and you die]
    Nickname: Andy, ‘D’
    Eyes: A deep chocolate brown, a little bit of brown mascara and eyeliner; natural colors. Nothing too fancy. Long eyelashes.
    Skin Color: Pale... They call me white girl. What can I say?
    Facial Features: No real distinct facial features to be honest. I have a cute nose, it’s not big and it’s not super small. I have full lips and a more oval face shape I suppose.
    Hair Style/Color: It’s a dark brown as well; it’s parted to the side. It hits around my shoulder blades but I always wear it up in a ponytail. It’s naturally straight and its layered.
    Body Type: Thin, muscular from dancing. I have a slightly detectable six pack. It’s not disgustingly manly, it’s just there.

My Style of Clothes:
    http://www.dance-for-kids.com/images/hip-hop-girl-white.jpg
    http://midorilei.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/briana-evigan-big-pants-tiny-top.jpg
    http://www.asian-central.com/stuffasianpeoplelike/wp-content/uploads/HLIC/www.mtv.com/onair/dance_crew/images/flipbooks/cast/kaba_modern/yuri_tag/crops/full.jpg
    http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27420129

Hobby: Dancing with my crew, hanging with friends and just chillin.

Sports: Hip hop dancing.

Personality: Stubborn. Hard working, dedicated, a huge tom boy. I have this guy who acts like my older brother and I love him to death. I’m sarcastic, and I don’t like when people get in my way.

Background: I grew up in the south side of Chicago with my mother and my two little brothers. My dad left me and my mom when I was three, and I have become responsible for my family. I work 2 different jobs, one as a dance teacher at a studio, and another is a waitress at a restaurant.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Do you want me to put you up as Mercy or Andy?
    on the topic discussion thing?
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:15 pm

doesnt matter, whatever floats your boat lol
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Ok, I'll start.
    BIC-

I walked into school 20 minutes late. I strolled through the halls with my headphones blaring in my ear. Today was my first day and I was already late for my first class; English. I turned right at the end of the hall and banging my books against the lockers, making teachers close their doors. I walk into class 405 ENGLISH as the teacher looks at me as I, at my own pace, take my headphones out and put away my iPod. "And you are?" He asked. "Asher. Valentine." I said swiftly. "Right. Well, you're late Mr. Valentine." I popped my gum and snarled. "It's Val-en-teen." I said pronouncing it correctly with attitude. "Mr. Val-en-teen," he said, getting aggravated. "Take your seat." I made my way to the next available desk, in the smack-dab-middle of the class.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:41 pm

I blew the eraser shavings off my desk as I doodled on my notes. I look up slowly from my drawings as some guy walks in and corrects the proffessor almost immediatly. I frown as he sits in front of me and some girls look at each other and giggle. I roll my eyes slightly, this guy doesnt have the warm and fuzzy vibe.

I sigh and continue to draw.

"Mrs. Rollins I expect you to help this young man and catch him up with what we've learned to far." He says handing the new guy a few sheets of paper and a study packet.

I sigh and give a small smile, "Of course, Mr. Hanson."
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:06 pm

I take the packets the teacher hands me and I toss them on the desk. I turn to see the girl behind me that was supposedly going 'catch me up' on the work. I scoffed and turned back the other way. I could see a few girls trying to get my attention. I ignored them completely.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:32 pm

I raise an eyebrow -- even being the nice one I had a bit of a side that can bite -- and sigh, "You don't seem like the friendly type, Mr. Valentine." I say under my breath, but alas, it was a project to be done, "Meet me in the library during lunch and I'll catch you up."

A sigh escapes my lips and a note flops onto my desk from my best friend Shay.

Ooo... He's cute... her perfectly pink bubble handwriting fills the page and I close up the note and place it inside my book.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:39 pm

I sigh and nod. "yeah, whatever." I mumble towards the girl assigned to help me catch. The rest of class went by pretty quick. Classes went by and the seemed to drag on but before I knew it. It was lunch. I bought a sandwich and an apple juice and headed to the library taking my time. I started to eat my sandwich on the way there.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:43 pm

"So I'll see you after school for rehersal? The dance is in a few days, and I'll catch you up." I say to one of my crew members who we called Moose, and he laughs.

"Aiight, 'D catch ya later." He says and I close my locker, throwing my bag over my shoulder and take my hair out of the ponytail it was in and let it hang down.

I walk over to the library, smiling to the my friends and then I go in the library and sit down at one of the comfy chairs in the corner of the library, waiting for Valentine.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:48 pm

ooc: just wondering, i might be wrong, but if your character from step up? lol

bic: I made my into the library and looked around, taking another careless bite of my sandwich. I see the girl I was supposed to work with and sighed. "Here we go." I walk over to her and sit down. "Hey there hipster. So why am I here again?" I ask taking a swig from my apple juice.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:51 pm

ooc - I do love that movie, not gonna lie, but I had this character in mind a really long time ago, all the way back from BW and I just love the name Andy, and so after Step Up I changed her clothes and shit. i actually do dress like her tho, way before step up... just the way my school is.. and sadly it happened to be the same girl... >.>....Awkward xD

bic -

I raise an eyebrow, "Just gonna go over what you've missed, so you don't bomb the test.... Unless that's what you're into." I smirk lightly, opening my bag and pulling out my packet and a highlighter.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:57 pm

"Eh. Don't really care." I shrug as I finish up my sandwich and throw the wrappings across the room, almost missing the garbage. I didn't show any emotion when the wrapping made it in. I went into my backpack and took out the crumpled sheets that were handed to me just a few hours ago. "So what is this crap anyway?" I asked looking down at the packets.

ooc: haha it's just cause i remember the girls name was andy and the hip-hop stuff haha but that's funny how it worked out lol
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:01 pm

I frown, "It's English. We're reading Julius Ceaser right now... It's all the notes and stuff you need to know." I say, leaning over the small table and looking at his packet and highlighting some important things.

"Have you read this book before?" I ask, looking up at him for a moment.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:05 pm

I looked down at her as she looked up from highlighting my packet. I sat back and crossed my arms in front of my chest. "Does it look like I've read this crap before?" Rhetorical. "Listen, how about you go do the highlighting and I'll go out for a little walk. You know, since you like this English crap and all. I'll just leave you to it." I get up and put my shoulder straps over my shoulder then brush off crumbs from my sandwich.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:24 pm

I frown slightly, dropping the highlighter onto his paper and leaning back in my chair.

"Nah. I know this stuff... You don't." I say flatly, standing up and putting away my packet, "You don't want the help? That's awesome..."

I was starting to think this kid really just didnt have appreciation for anyone. Maybe he'd redeem himself somehow... But for now my mind was set.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:26 pm

"Chill." I said walking away. I didn't even bother to pick up my papers. I didn't give a crap about the stuff anyway. I walked out of the library and down to the Cafe. I sat at a table in the corner of the Cafe and put my music in my ears. I set my feet on the table and leaned back in my chair as I relaxed through lunch period.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:31 pm

I grumble lightly and grab my bag, and his papers after a moment of contemplation on whether I should just leave it or not. Being the nice person I am, I grab his papers and follow him into the cafe and handed him his papers. I walked over to my group of friends and sat down with a smile.

"D! Waddup?" Some of them asked and I smiled lightly as we began to chat.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:37 pm

The papers that were handed to me get thrown on the table in complete carelessness. I go back to listening to my music without being aware of my surroundings.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:40 pm

My eyes flicker over to Valentine and I sigh.

Shay taps me on the shoulder, "So, did you like talk to him at all?"

I shrug, "Yeah, I guess... He's not much of a talker..." I say lightly, turning to her and she smirks, her blue eyes glitter with amusement.

"ANd no, you cannot make him talk by flaunting your boobs all over the place, " I say flatly, pulling up her low cut shirt.

Her smirk flat lines, "I like my shirt... And what are you, miss belly button?"

"For your information, I can wear belly shirts.... I have abs...." I say with a laugh and she purses her lips quietly.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:44 pm

I hear laughing and see a girl looking my way. I look over to the table where ms. attitude sat. Some girl sat next to her trying to get my attention. Her shirt was low cut and I smirked. "Trying too hard." I mumbled to myself. I waved over slightly, then directed my eyes to another part of the Cafe.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:18 pm

"He waves.... That's a sign of niceness..Right?" Shay asks, turning to look at me and I shrug slightly.

"I guess." I give a small wave back and then turn back to the granola bar I was slowly picking at. I wasn't really hungry -- I hadn't eaten in about a day and I knew if I ate too much I'd probably throw it up because my stomach wasn't used to food.

I boredly listen to the convos and count my teeth...

My last count was about.. hmm.. 18, but I knew the regular human mouth had about 28 teeth -- not including molars. But then again... I had been sick last time I counted, blanking out to Family Guy with a good dose of Nyquil in my system.

No wonder I was off....
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:15 pm

I was getting bored at lunch so I got up from my table. Again leaving my papers at the table, I walked out of the Cafe. I walked through the double doors and headed outside to the courtyard. I stood, leaning against the building as I texted some old friends.

This place sucks dude
    then come back man
    yeah i wish
    careful what you wish for
    whatever. i gotta go though... later

i texted then stuck my phone in my pocket after saying goodbye
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:57 pm

I crinkle the wrapper, and smile as some people come up to me and sit down at our table. Ever since I moved here, being loved was my biggest concern. I tried my hardest to not say anything bad about anyone, and keep a good reputation. My life pre Dale High School wasn't very pretty. I laugh, talking with everyone.

I notice the new kid leaves, once agian leaving his papers and I curiously stand up, grabbing my messenger bag and throwing it onto my shoulder. I wave to my friends and sigh, following him.

Why was I intrigued? He reminded me of me in some ways.... Why did I even bother talking to One-Word-Man...? I have no idea.... Maybe a little part of me still had hope for the poor sap...

I sigh, walking out the doors and to the courtyard.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:59 pm