Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Running from the Pain

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Running from the Pain Empty Running from the Pain

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:20 am

Me:

I’m twenty five, with a 'nice' husband and no children. South Carolina is a place I’ve called home my whole life. Now that we’ve gotten another house, our two year anniversary is coming up. We met each other in a rather sweet situation. A friend hooked me up with the handsome, well-off Mr. Lewis and only a few months after, we were Mr. and Mrs. Jack Lewis.

Lately, we haven’t been just the perfect couple. We’ve fought and Jack has been getting bored. He only hit me a few times at first, and he said he was sorry. I forgave him, but every few days he would get right back to where we were before. The last few times, he’d left bruises. This time it’s even worse, he pushed me down the stairs, causing me to break my collar bone.

Of course, he threatened me. If I said anything he would find a ditch for me. That’s when I knew I couldn’t stand it anymore. I waited until I was fully healed, taking the beatings and the insults until there was nothing holding me back.

I made sure everything was ready for me. I had a friend from work drive with me up to the caverns in the mountains. I made sure I had everything; A pair of scissors, hair dye, and color changing contacts. I stashed them all in a small hole in the wall before having her take me back to my abusive home.

This is where my story begins. I ask my husband if he would be so kind as to take us on a walk through the caverns. I’ve done my research, knowing that many people have gotten lost in the caves. I make sure I know exactly where I’m going. I’ll be in a cavern that he’ll never find me in.

Of course, I go down first, being ‘excited’ and as we get farther down in the cave I slip. I had the only lamp, making sure that I break it as I fall into the safety of the caverns below. Jack calls for me, but there is no response and he grows frantic and exits the cave the way he’s come to call the police; to get help.

My friend picked me up once I got out of the cave. She took me out of the city, to a hotel. There she had her friend cut my hair, dye it. There I was made to change clothes, to change styles altogether. I felt like on a free woman. She went back home, and left her friend, who could be trusted, take me many states over. I made it to New York, and I knew I could hide there.

. . .

You:

You on the other hand live in New York City. You’ve got no family, and you’ve been up here looking for a different line of work. You’ve been working in normal, black tie offices since you got here about 8 months ago. You go to work, go to a small diner to eat lunch, and retreat back to your cubicle. You want a different job; an escape; anything to get you out of this dull life and into the light! That is what you came to New York for after all.

A few months after the same, rude Brooklyn waitresses, a new girl comes on shift. She’s got a nice southern accent that seems to catch the ears of all the regulars. Of course, you are just another customer to her, another tip left on the table now and again. One day, you decide to talk to her, see if she’ll tell you a story or anything about her. You don’t like her; you’re just curious. What happens when you talk to her? Will she just see you as another tip, or will she actually talk to you?

. . .

This is where we begin. It’s been about a month since I started working in a diner and it’s the beginning of the lunch rush. It’s also the day you decide to talk to me.

. . .

Rules:

1. I expect more than just one or two lines. I want BIG posts
    2. I want good grammar, Capitalization, and no "My bfs gfs bro" stuff
    3. Girls are okay Very Happy
    4. I expect an Up-to-par Roleplayer and Bio
    5. Be a good sport
    6. I'm not about to 'do' you
    7. I do curse a little bit
    8. Later on in the roleplay, there will be violent bits, I need someone who can play out a fight scene without him/her being the hulk

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Running from the Pain Empty Re: Running from the Pain

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:25 am

Before:

Name: Faith Elizabeth Wynters

Hair Color: Silver (Platinum) Color
    Hair style: Pin straight, comes down to just under her shoulder blades before it is cut straight across. Her bangs cover her eyebrows, but do not constrict her view.
    Eye color: Blue

Facial Features: Faith has no distinguishing facial characteristics.
    Tattoos of the face: None
    Piercings of the face: None
    Body Type: Skinny, stick-like. Has no visual muscle
    Body Tattoos: None
    Body Piercings: Navel Piercing

Clothing:

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_73/set?id=37906751
    Personality: Shy, untrusting, caring at times, random, challenging, and loud ,clumsy, random, strong
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Gender Preference: Male/Female
    Items on person: A Digital Camera,and my Cell phone an LG quantum.
    Drives: Her GMC Envoy (Red)

After
    Name: Vanessa Pierce
    Looks:
    Hair Color: Red (See Below Hair style picture)
    Hair style: http://hairstylesarea.com/hair-pic/HLIC/c47e1f18b79b83afe6c5340aebdf769f.jpg
    Eye color: Pale Green
    Facial Features: Vanessa has a small scar on the side of her face from her 'father’s pocket knife' when she was smaller. 'It was nothing of abuse.' She was young and her curiosity got the best of her.- It was really a scar left by her when she cut her face on a rock in the caves
    Tattoos of the face: None
    Piercings of the face: Vanessa has her tongue pierced, nose pierces, and her lip pierced. It makes her look even less like her old self so she goes with it.

Body Type: Rather curvaceous, but she isn’t toothpick skinny. She’s mostly average. She's been going to the gym and it's been helping her out alot.
    Body Tattoos: A small stitching starting at my hip and wrapping around to under my left breast. (Also so she looks less like her old self)
    Body Piercings: Vanessa has her belly button Pierced, and two on her ear lobes.

Clothing:
    Winter: http://www.polyvore.com/waiting_for_you_in_winter/set?id=37496483
    Fall/ Spring: http://www.polyvore.com/coffee_shoppe_calls/set?id=37495243
    Other:
    http://www.polyvore.com/im_one_that_has_to/set?id=40814710
    http://www.polyvore.com/out_on_town/set?id=40366160
    or
    http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_72/set?id=37776565
    Will be specified

Personality: Vanessa is rather quiet, and likes to keep to herself. If she finds someone that has the same musical interests as her, however, she’ll talk their ear off. (She's fond a new type of music she likes too) Of course, she doesn’t trust people easily even then, but that’s just her. She doesn’t like to talk to people because she believes that she might be betrayed by others too easily.

Sexuality: Bisexual
    Gender Preference: Either
    Items on person: None
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Please? Someone? It's an idea I wrote up to roleplay, and now no one'll roleplay it with me.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:58 pm

I will
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:04 pm

Want me to rp as male or female?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:24 pm

Either, it doesn't matter to me! Very Happy I love you so much ^^
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Aww hehehe ok
    Well since I'm used to rpying as a dude, I am trying to rp more as girls but have few bio's xD hmm but already have one as girl with u.... Sooooo let's see I'll go through my bio's and see if I make up my mind or not to which, but mean time start it up?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:10 pm

I will! But first, I will post on our other one xD This is going to be interesting!
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:54 pm

The small bell had just rang for the eleven o’clock rush to begin. Give them three minutes, and they would be bustling through the door. I hurried to pull my TOMS off, forcing the heels on my feet in the back room. I was more used to wearing the high walking shoes anyway. Besides, I noticed during the past few months that if the men and women of the diner saw you wearing heels, they were more likely to give you tips if you were good. I didn’t know it for a fact, but it was just a guess. No matter what happened, I loved these shoes. Marissa had sent them and a few other things up through her cousin in Vermont. These heels were one of the things.

I rose as I slipped the heels on, flattening out the apron and uniform that I had bought simply for this job. I took in a short breath as I shoved the shoes in my locker before rushing out into the crowds that were being seated by the hostess. Uniform; Click here

There were four of us on shift, but after the last month of being able to take the heat, I had somehow gotten the front counter and one other table. When you had a packed house then that one table decided how well you did. It didn’t seem like a lot, but most people that sat at the counter were alone so it was fifteen different orders. I walked toward the waitress station, taking up the silverware wraps. I placed four on the table, along with one at each table setting at the counter.
    “Well, what can I get you sir?” I pulled myself around the counter, coming to stand in front of the first customer. I pulled a menu out from the box under the counter, handing it over. He looked like a regular. Most of the regulars sat at the counter, which was where the hostesses were told to place them.

“I’ll have a coffee and a tea”

“Is un-sweet okay? I don’t know why, but they don’t let us make sweet tea here” I smile lightly as I hear the man laugh. He nods, looking to the menu.

“its fine, Vanessa, we go over this every day you know. I don’t drink sweet tea. That’s a southern thing, I think” I laugh quietly, turning to pour up the coffee, setting a cup under the tea spout, pressing a button for it to pour, cold, like he liked it.

“It must be” I smiled as I grab the two cups, placing them in front of him.

“I’ll be back to get your order once you decide, honey” I smile, turning to walk toward the table of four that needed drinks.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Basic
    Name: Roger Black Groot
    Nicknames: Ryder, Ry, Ryry (S), Froger (Eve's) Rog (Anneka) Brofessor (King) Creep One (Kenzy)
    Ethnicity: Hispanic mixed with Dutch

Features
    Species: Human
    Skin Color: Tanned
    Build/ body type: Strong build chest, rest is average.
    Hair color/style: rugged dirty blonde. Sometimes lets it grow out. Usually bangs reaching brows.
    Eye color: Cool grey
    Height: 6'2''
    Other: Scar over across his right eye.

Dressware on his casual days
    Top: Black, white or grey tones T-shirt. Jean jacket or black leather jacket.
    Bottom: Ripped jeans or plain washed out.
    Shoes: boots
    Hats: N/a
    Shades/glasses: Rayban-Platinum Aviators
    Jewelry/piercings: n/a
    Top: white buttoned shirt, Dark grey tie, black suit
    Bottom: black dress pants
    Shoes:Black shoe's
    Hats: N/a
    Shades/glasses: Rayban-Platinum Aviators

About Character
    Relationship status: Single
    Sexuality: Straight
    Personality: Tends to love thrills and danger, kept to himself. He's the type Daddy doesn't want their little girls dating.
    Hobbies: His bike, and music
    Background: He was a preppy kid during his early teens. Seemed like he had a great father, great mother and a great home. Rich and happy family. At age 15, wrong placs, wrong time and a cowardly high friend. He was accused for murder. His Father a judge, due to his fear of his reputation tainted, took harsh actions. No trial, kid was sent to jail. The cop who took him in stood up for him but couldn't really do much but to ensure he'd be in good hands with
    someone already in jail. In which later on the man became a father figure to him. Unfortunately the year before Roger was released, the man was murdered for defending him. (According to my comic strip)

Years passed, he went to community college, got a degree, making a living ignoring his father's heritage.
    Medical Disorders: anger
    Power: super strength
    Prefered weapon: His fists
    Vehicle: Motorbike

I'll be doubling along since I'm not sure who I want to rp with xD I'll be Monica's Bio who will be his roomate/maybe sister, dunno.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:04 pm

Alright, that'll work with me.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:52 pm

Oc-for monica's character I'll do a few edits and will post it when I bring her up.

IC-For the first week of work things haven't been bad. Roger was very lucky to getting a place here. He was determined to leave his past behind entirely and start from scratch in New York. Sitting at his desk, he had lost track of time. If it hadn't been because od Stella a co-worker and friend of his flatmate, he'd still be there. His hands were in his pockets as he hummed to himself. He stood in front of a coffee spot. Stella and his flatmate had mentioned it, he thought maybe he should give it a go. I pushed the door open. The place looked okay although he found the uniforms a bit...pink. He took a seat at a table and looked at the menu that was written in chalk over the counter.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:37 pm

There hadn’t been many people coming in and sitting at the counter today. Of course, it was only eleven thirty and most of he rush came at twelve for me. Of course, the other girls had tables full. I took in a short breath as I rushed back toward the four top with the large tray of food on my shoulder. I could feel the burn in my calves from the heels. They were doing their job. I took in a deep breath before pulling my body around the table.

“Okay, here we go” I smiled lightly, pulling the first plate off the tray. “The Liver and Onions for Mark.” I set the plate in front of him and he smile. I walked closer to my left, pulling off the Chicken Finger basket. “Chicken for the young 'un;Tommy” I smiled at him, giving him a light wink as I bent my knees to place the red plastic on his table setting. He was only ten, but he was as sweet as could be.

“You are great, Vanessa” I giggled as I rushed to the other side of the table, placing the burger in front of Jamie, and the Breakfast plate in front of Michael, who had spoken before.

“You know I am. Anyone need anything else?" I pulled the ketchup from the pocket in my apron, placing it in front of Tommy. I looked to the others and they shook their head, smiling.

“Alright, if ya’ll need anything just call me over” I smiled, turning to rush back to the back of the counter. A one more person had sat down in one of the open seats. I smiled lightly, pulling the silverware in front of his table.

“Hi, I’m Vanessa, I’ll be your server today.-“ I lean down to get the menu from the holder box, like I did every time I had someone new. “-Is there something I can get you to drink?” I smile, looking to another customer who was waving over at the end of the top.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Roger looked at the waitress slightly indifferent. He'd been around in the city for possibly a month or so. Most waiters were rushing in to attend, forgot manners and such, so he pretty much didn't even try anymore. "What's the menu of the day?" He asked casually.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:05 pm

I smile lightly to him even though the male ignores my question completely. I take in a short breath, pulling a menu from where I held it in my hand.

“This is our everyday menu.” I point up above my head to a small chalkboard that is changed every day.

“Our lunch specials for today are Mini Meatloaf, a flank steak Sammy, and a roast beef po’boy. The Meatloaf is three smaller portions in a Tomato Sauce reduction and Sam Adams Gravy. Of course, the flank steak is my favorite! It’s rubbed in Montreal seasoning and cooked any way you like it. All of them come with your choice of mashed potatoes or French friend, but I prefer the vegetables myself.” I take in a short breath, shoving my hand in my apron.

“In the mean time, while you’re deciding, can I get you something to drink?” I give the male a smile as I look apologetically to Julien, who was still waiting patiently at the end of the counter.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:09 pm

He hadn't noticed her accent earlier, and she had taken her time to give me the menu. He finally gave her a smile. "The meatt and veggies sound good to me. Not around here either huh?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:23 pm

I take in a deep breath, looking to the male a moment. I nodded, scribbling down the order on the paper. Lunch Special W/ Steamed Veggies. I took in a deep breath, looking to him a moment before giving a small laugh.

“No, actually, I’m not from around here. I- If you’ll excuse me. I’ll be back in a moment for your drink order” I wasn’t sure if he knew I asked him for a drink order or if he simply was deaf. I turn, rushing down to the many people that were in need of tickets and refills. I push the order into the window as I rush down.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:44 pm

The plave started to get crowded, the girl who attended Roger seemed like she was trying to get the orders on time so he didn't mind that she cut him short. Roger usually carries a word puzzle book with him on occations like this. He took it out along with his pen and started to solve as he waited.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:57 pm

I was practically running throughout the groups. The group at the table left their money on the table and even left the tip. I took in a deep breath as I shoved the tip I my pocket, taking it to the cash register. I cashed them out before starting back toward the counter. Most of the groups that had backed up while I was waiting for the man’s order were either gone or eating their food. My heels click-clacked as I made my way around the counter. I hurried, placing silverware, taking orders and giving drinks.

I made it back to the male who had taken out a puzzle. I took in a deep breath, watching him a moment before turning and making a cut of ice water. I placed it in front of him.
    “That’s on the house, now, is there anything you would like to drink hat isn't water Darlin’? I’m sorry I ran off, but it’s kind of busy.” I gave him a smile as I took out another silverware wrap, placing it on the table set to his left.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:13 pm

A glass of water was set on his table, he looked up and smiled back at her. "I sometimes forget about ordering a drink. I'll have any natural drink you have." He replied. Ever since he'd been in jail, one of his aquired habits he never entirely got rid of was the lack of fluids while eating.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:28 pm

I wasn’t exactly sure what he meant by natural. That made me feel rather stupid, but I simply hummed I turned on heel, walking toward the station at the end of the counter. There was a ringing from the window.

“Vanessa! Order at the window!” The voice was loud as Jeramia yelled from the window. I groaned, pushing the button so the glass would automatically fill. I turned, walking to the window. Just on time, the male’s food and his tea. I smiled at Jeramia, grabbing the plate, and walking back toward the counter. I scooped up the cup, placing them both in front of him.

“That’s about as natural as it comes. These folks ‘round here don’t know how to make the tea so, if you want it, you’ll have to put it in. Here’s your plate, tell me how it is, I’m interested to see how it comes out” I smile before turning and rushing toward the table in the back to give them their menus and get their drink order.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:35 pm

His food was brought, he heard the waitress speak. He knew she gave him a name. "Thank you Vanessa, you are right, Newyorkers... Don't know natural. If it's no bother think you can bring me fresh lemon slices and normal sugar please?" He put his book away and set the napkin on his lap, preparing to read.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:58 pm

“Well of course! That’s what I’m here for” I give him a small smile. It had been awhile since I had actually had such a conversation with someone. It was usually the same, ‘what can I get you’s and ‘will that be all? Hope you like it’s that I would deal with all day. I turned on heel, walking back toward the kitchen. I pushed the swinging door in, walking toward the back.

“I need lemon slices.” There was a grunt from the teen preparing the fruits and vegetables before he rolled his eyes.
    “Who need’s ‘em and why?” He seemed to think that he decided whether or not he could give them to me.

“A customer wants real lemons for his tea instead of lemon juice packets. Is that okay with you?” He gives me a hard stare before swinging back around. He slices a lemon quickly before forcing them down on the table sitting beside him. “Thanks” I spoke simply, pulling them to my hands. I turn, looking around a moment. I didn’t come back here often, there was too much clutter if you had the waitresses back and forth back here. I walked to the swinging door, pushing it over with my foot. There was a moment as I waited for the door to catch and stay open before I walked through, kicking it closed behind me. I turned toward the waitress station, pulling the sugar cup into my hands.

“Vanessa, hand me that Tabasco” I looked over my shoulder to see a regular with is hand out. I set the lemon down, pulling it to the counter.

“There ya go, don’t put too much on there, I know how you get heart burn” I smile lightly, turning back, grabbing the lemons, and walking them back over to the male. “How’s the meatloaf?”
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:13 pm

He finished swallowing a piece he had recently put in his mouth. "It's alright, still prefer my cooking but haven't had time for that lately." He chuckled. "Thank you." He took the lemon slices and started fixing up his tea. "How do you work with those sixx inches heels? Is it a must?" He asked curiously.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Anyone would prefer their cooking over the stuff they sell here. I sighed more audibly at his words then meant to. I didn’t have a stove in my apartment so everything was either not cooked or microwaved. Besides, when you worked two jobs, it wasn’t a promise that you would get home and have the energy to make something and eat it.

“I know how that is” I speak without thinking about what I’m saying. He is a customer after all, not someone a friend had introduced me to. I shook my head, noticing that the bustle around the counter had almost stopped. All the groups that came in at noon were usually business men that were in groups of friends. I looked up as he spoke again, a small giggle escaping my lips at his words. I looked down to my feet, inspecting the shoes.

“They’re not a requirement, but I love them so much, and besides, it works my calves." I turn slightly, down the counter. I liked being the new girl, I seemed to get the easiest parts of the work. I held up a finger, a small smile on my lips.

“Hold that thought. If I don’t pick up my tips, the bus boys will pick them up.” I turned, starting down the line, some people left nothing, but some left a dollar, two dollars, some even left three. They were usually people that came here often and always enjoyed to foods. I smiled lightly before turning and making my way back down the line, placing down the silverware so if anyone else came in, I wouldn’t have to worry about it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:58 am