Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Long Lost

Bexx781
    Bexx781

Long Lost  Empty Long Lost

Post by Bexx781 Sun May 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Hey everyone. I'm not sure if you guys will remember me or not but my name is Becca. Most probably remember as Luke -___- but anyway... I had an account here on AMX as Explicitmind but I lost all my info and can't remember my password or what email I used for said account, therefore I created a new one (hope it's not a big deal) Anyway... I missed AMX and rp'ing so I decided to come back... I hope I'm welcome back..
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Long Lost  Empty Re: Long Lost

Post by Jade Hawk Sun May 06, 2012 11:41 pm

You are most definitely welcomed back!

Usually I'd ask you to contact me privately before creating a new account, but you let me know who you are and explained it. We missed you!

I can't really bend rules for one person without doing it for another, so I'm afraid I can only let you keep one account. However, you get to choose. I can change your password on your old account and e-mail or PM it to you in private and you can go back to that one (than change the password yourself to whatever you wish) if you want, or you can stick with this account and I remove your old one, but all your posts will stay here and you can go back and read them at any time, but you won't be able to edit them and the name of your account attached to your old posts will be "Guest". Your choice, you can let me know here or in a PM.

I hope you feel right at home with your return =)
    Bexx781
    Bexx781

Post by Bexx781 Mon May 07, 2012 5:44 am

Hey Jade, thanks and I'm sorry. I didn't know. I'll stick to this account if that's okay with you.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon May 07, 2012 10:22 am

That's fine =) I'll just remove your old account and all of your posts should stay intact. Again, welcome back!
    Bexx781
    Bexx781

Post by Bexx781 Mon May 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Thanks again Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:53 pm