Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

For Faith (later I change the tittle)

Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

For Faith (later I change the tittle) Empty For Faith (later I change the tittle)

Post by Al THLDI Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:43 am

Matthew has a knack into getting himself in trouble over silly things, then dangerous things. He started this back as a teen. As time prolonged so as his maturity, he ended up getting in trouble by simply becoming a vigilant. His father was very wealthy but they lived a pretty average life style. He had no clue about this alternate life style Matt carried.

Anyhow... we going to start off at his father's funeral. Then we will go back 2 weeks or more till we get back to that incident.
    Your character in the funeral, you can be a good friend, maybe working under for someone, (dirty business or the opposite) You can be a detective, or just start off with out knowing yourself and just build her up as we go, seeing where you'd like to fit her best.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

For Faith (later I change the tittle) Empty Re: For Faith (later I change the tittle)

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:05 am

Okay, I am here. I'm just trying to fold everything out in my mind. Well, I'm trying to straighten shit out.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

For Faith (later I change the tittle) Empty Re: For Faith (later I change the tittle)

Post by Al THLDI Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:44 am

It’s my father’s funeral. I feel like I carry so much anger inside of me. Maybe if I had arrived home earlier, I would have had the chance to stop all this. He just might have been still alive. I wouldn’t be wearing this black outfit. I see the people around me, among them are my closest friends, Catherine, and there was also a new face. Vaguely probably not so new but I couldn’t pin where we have met before. I glanced at Catherine, even now she still looks gorgeous. She never had the chance to meet my father. I know that they would have gotten along. He would have loved her. She is one of a kind. Not the common everyday woman you meet at some bus station or a party. She lived a second life, diner waitress by day, and by night there was a total different side of her. Maybe that’s why I liked her so much. She was intriguing, and unique. She tries to avoid me lately. But I won’t give up on her. I honestly believe if she didn’t feel anything for me, she wouldn’t be here in the first place.

My best friend who’s almost a brother to me, Riko, we have been friends since first grade. I couldn’t help noticing how suspiciously he looked at Catherine. It’s as if he knew something. Somehow, while I’m looking at him right now, I felt that Riko hasn’t been all that honest with me. He is hiding something. I can feel it. Question is, do I really want to know what? But then again I can’t deny the fact I haven’t been all that honest with him either. I suppose everyone is entitled to have a secret. Maybe it’s just best not to tamper with it. I see him he walking towards me. He’s one of the few who knew my father best. He practically grew up with us. He and his family weren’t what we could call a close one. Frankly I barely knew them. What I did know was that his parents were divorced. His mom was a junkie, and as for his father well we both don’t know much about him. Just that he left his mother when he was two. So that’s why he would hang with us and do everything like he was part of my family. Always came to my parent’s birthdays and showed up for every single father’s and mother’s day. He went to camping trips, stayed over for several nights. He’d spend most of the Holiday breaks with us if he wasn’t sent to his grandma’s house. I remember once I went with him. She smelled like some old cheese. She had some weird freaky habits. It caused a small impression on me when I realized that she had fake teeth. Thought seeing fake teeth in a glass of water was just something you see on TV. At least her desserts made up for it. But it was nothing compared to my mothers cooking. He loved it too. Now that I’m thinking about it, he was there at her funeral with me nearly three years ago, sharing the same pain and loss with me. And once again we share the same grief today. A great man my father was. Some things in his life weren’t completely talked about with either of us. He had a dark secret closed up in a closet just as we had ours. He would always like to avoid the conversations about a camp he had been part of several years back. Maybe it had something to do about his murder. I don’t know but I’m going to find out, even though I’m afraid of what I will be finding out. Here he stands next to me, placing a hand over my shoulder, letting me know he was here with me we, and feeling what I felt.

“Matt, I’m sorry about your father, I know how you feel.”

“Riko, he was your father as much as he was mine” I hugged him tightly, knowing he was hurting as much as I was. If he weren’t here I wouldn’t have known how to hold myself up.

“Why Matt? He was so good. Why would someone do such a thing to him?”

“I don’t know, but I swear I’m going to find out one way or the other. And who ever was involved will pay.” I looked at him and there was something strange about his look. I couldn’t place it. Maybe he was just remembering some of his painful childhood memories.

Then Bill came along. He’s one of the most hilarious friends I’ve ever had. He loved partying, and simply having fun. A carefree spirit, but he too was feeling it. The grief… He spent a lot of time with us too.

“Dude, I’m feeling you. The old man, he was something to admire. Hope you get over it soon. Later we can just party and drain it down man. Catch some drinks, get some ladies, yanno?”

I just had to smile; it was so like Bill. He wasn’t the best when it came to expressing mourning. He was a party boy first and last. Nothing was to be done about it. But I knew he meant it. Knew he was sad, he loved my father. I found it hard to find someone who just didn’t when they got to meet him. He was a fine man. Still can’t believe it. He is inside that coffin under the ground. I feel an intense hate that makes me clench my fists tightly and shake in anger. I event felt startled when I felt the priest’s hand on my back.

“Matt, my boy, you must let it go and move on with your life. I don’t think your father would have wanted you to carry such weight within you.”

“No, you are right, he wouldn’t like it. But I need to know Father. Everyone deserves to know he was a good man and being murdered the way he was….” I shut my eyes tightly as I remembered how I walked into the house and saw how he was thrown on the floor, surrounded by a big puddle of blood I don’t want to go back to that moment.

“You can’t possibly think and seek for vengeance. He wouldn’t want that, if that’s what you’re up to.”

“You might be right, but he deserved much better than this. He should have lived longer. I just want to know the why Father. Payback isn’t my style; it isn’t even something I could possibly do. I’m just a common guy who goes to college, works out few hours at the gym, and have a job now and then. There is nothing I can do, and nothing to worry about Father.” Tried smiling, but I knew deep down I couldn’t fool him.

“Matthew, you better not go doing anything foolish.” And with that he turned around and walked away.

I decided to look upon my fathers’ gravestone. I just didn’t understand why someone would have wanted to murder him. Started to feel tears coming out, but I wiped them off. Crying was for the weak. And that was something I wasn’t.

“I promise you Dad, I will find out who’s behind this. He will pay and wish he never messed with me.” My hands were clenched tightly

“I wouldn’t like to be the one of the guys who murdered your father. Your word sounds rather promising that you will make them regret ever killing him.”

“Alejandre, didn’t notice you were around.”

“Thought it was important I came by. I have reason to believe that his murder is related to a long chain linked to the Rovers gang, who we mentioned a few days back.”

“Yeah? You really think so?” I looked at him questionably. I knew he wanted my assistance and he could easily be taking advantage of the current situation. I would not have a single clue to why my father could be somehow linked to the Rovers gang but if he could provide that info, then why not?

“Positivo.” He said in certainty.

I looked at him then slowly walked away. I just needed to think for a bit. I ended up standing under a tree, my back against the trunk. Enough people have given their condolences. I looked at the new face on a few occasions. She was paying respect to my father’s grave. Maybe that’s how come she looks familiar. She probably knew my father.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:16 pm

Name: Mira La’Mar
    Name Meaning: Mira is Sanskrit for Prosperous. While La’Mar actually originated in meaning of “Dweller by the water”
    Nicknames: Mira is a very straightforward girl. She currently has no nicknames.
    Race: Mira was born in America. Of course, her Grandmother was a French lady and her Grandfather lived in the United Kingdom. When her grandmother moved to New York to live with Mira and her father (Mira’s grandfather passed away) when she was young, she got very close to her grandmother and fell in love with the stories she would tell her.
    Birthday: November 21, 1987
    Zodiac: Scorpio—“ People born with the sun in Scorpio are very determined, reserved, loyal, and secretive. They are firm and somewhat proud, and capable of unmistakable traits of character that cause them to be either very much liked or very much disliked. Their somewhat suspicious nature causes them to be distrustful, but amidst all their apparent evil traits of character, they have that grit and backbone which enables them to make higher attainments than those born in the other signs; For the "wisdom of the Serpent" lies concealed in this sign, and they become so discreet, wise and prudent as to display extraordinary genius. The Scorpio's desires are potent and charged with the power to attain the object of their desires; but when their desires are subservient to the will, there are none more powerful or determined. In conclusion, it may be said that the Scorpio individuals that have reached the point that they decide their own future, progress.”
    Place of Birth: A small town in Arkansas. As soon as she hit high school graduation, she hit the road.
    Place of Residence: Well, it’s kind of up in the air at the moment.
    Occupation: Owns her own Dective service, but is in partner with the local police station. (She’s more like a freelance cop) She still reports to the police department, she just likes working along.
    Family: Mira was the only child of James and Cheryll La’Mar. Mira’s father was a business man who started a shipping business. It took a few years, but soon enough the business began rolling. Mira’s mother on the other hand was diagnosed with breast cancer and died in Late February of 1999. A year or so after, Mira’s grandmother, Agale, moved to in with them because of her husband’s passing. Soon, she took the role of Mira’s mother, trying to bring her up like her mother might have wanted.
    Birthstone: Topaz
    Personality: Most would say that Mira has a strong heart within her. She’s a true born lead.. She is hell-bent on learning, and she enjoys showing off her knowledge. With her ideas come also a bit of street smarts. She’s been working long enough to know many tricks of the trade.

Height: 5’5”
    Weight: 118 lbs
    Build: Mira is just as most would say. She’s the young, beautiful daughter of an honest man living in New York. She has long legs that meet a curvatious body. Her arms are quite flimsy though from lack of exercise.
    Hair Color: Black
    Hair Style: Mira’s hairstyle is a very simple cut that can be easily manipulated into braids or buns or any style Mira might want.
    Spoiler:
    Eye Color: A pale Green
    Spoiler:
    Physical Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Distinguishing Marks: Mira has a small star in between her index finger and thumb on her right hand. It’s an honorary tattoo that she got when she turned eighteen for her mother. Mira also has a small birthmark on her stomach.
    Strengths: Mira has very strong legs from wearing and walking in heels every day.
    Weaknesses: Mira’s arms are weak. She doesn’t do heavy lifting and she doesn’t hit the gym really.
    Clothing: Will be specified in post
    Piercings: Has small dark studs in her ears, A silver Navel Piercing [the only time you see it will be if her shirt rises], and had her nose pierced.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:23 pm

Oh snap, she hot :O LOL!
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:28 pm

She is super Pretty haha
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:12 pm

Starting outfit: Click Here
    Rain had been threatening to fall from the skies all day. As saddening it was, my mind could get off the case. Yes, I had been set in charge of finding out the man’s death. It wasn’t surprising, that even after the years of lost contact; I could still make it to the funeral. Besides, wasn’t it conflict of interest for me to be on this case? As long as I had been at the academy, I had known him. He always seemed to keep me in line, and now that I was in the position I was in, it seemed only fair for me to take on the case. Yes, a few strings were pulled in the process, but that didn’t matter. The grief of this family was enough to make me want to take the case, and that’s why I was here. I would pay my respects kindly, before heading back to the office.

A silent prayer, a kiss of the hand, touching the stone, and I was finished. I wouldn’t cry over this. No—there was no need for such things as crying. What would happen with the family wasn’t my business. They could shed the tears I owed him. A small sigh, before turning and moving out of the way for the next person in line to say their goodbyes. It wasn’t my place to take all day.

As I turn to look around the area, I met the gaze of someone, standing far back, next to a tree. I stop a moment, watching him. He looked familiar. Was this the son? I couldn’t remember from the papers whether that’s who it was or not. There were so many people here, any one of them could be it. Whoever it was, you could see the pain that strikes through his body. I decide the smile, just a small one, trying to convey a small sense of apologetic-ness to him. Only take a few moments to smile, I turn, and start out, away from the crowds.

My heels sink into the dirt beneath my feet. The ground didn’t have the ability to harden before it began to settle and move, so all of the dirt would sink if stepped on. The blue and white I wear is something not really found by the rest of the congregation. Most wore blacks and greys. Only some actually wore colors. In my simple opinion, this was not a place to wear black. It wasn’t just mourning done here, but a celebration of rebirth. You didn’t wear black to a celebration, just like you didn’t wear it to a wedding. So, I wore blue and white, the colors that I wore on a normal day. Because really, it was just a normal day after the funeral.

I couldn't find the father's name, so...sorry

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:56 am