Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith] Empty Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 4:32 pm

It’s about nine o’clock and the silver moon shines above you. The cool breeze of autumn brushed against you making a small chill run through your body.

You, just like many, are running from people that want to kill you. They want to kidnap you, perform tests on you, and when you are useless to them, let you die.

You know you are special. You have powers, or abilities. You may be a different species. You know you are sacred in your own way. You know people want to find out all they can about you, and you won’t let that happen. That’s why you are running.

You know you have to keep moving, but sleep deprivation is setting in. You know that out here in the wild, you have no chance. You step through the trees into a large clearing. To your surprise, there is a building. It has large stone walls, and a red shingled roof. Everything about it makes you wary, like you are the child that was sent to get eaten by the witch

On one of the walls a small sign writes ‘Inn’ Maybe you can take shelter there for now? You walk ahead, into the Inn where they happily give you a room. You notice many others here, and you are unsure what to do. You decided to look around. You find a small bar, a café of sorts, and a large lobby. This doesn’t include the small pool outside filled with plentiful plump fish.

Now it is for you to decide what you do. Will you stay here, and make friends with others, or not? Can you trust these people? Maybe they are all here to catch you for experimentations? Maybe you should find out.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith] Empty Re: Welcome to our Inn [Danny&Faith]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Name: Faith Wynters
    Species: Felis-Domesticus-Homo-Sapien (Cat-person)
    Information on species: By the time of “New Earth”, felines, referred to as “Cat People”, have evolved into humanoids. They are capable of interbreeding with the humans of the future. The Cat People have retained their retractable claws to defend themselves as shown by a feline matron, Matron Casp. They also have other feline characteristics such as slitted eyes and flat noses. Quadruped kittens which resemble modern kittens; humanoid features emerge after ten months into feline maturation.

Cat People act like humans for the most part, and vary in personality, meaning they can be both good and/or evil. Some can be misled into temporary villainy, but ultimately become penitent and find redemption However; they maintain a somewhat haughty attitude towards other species, including humans. Most species can only change into the simple house cat, but some rare felines can change into an cat at will.

Powers: (Rare Felis-Domesticus-Homo-Sapien Can change cat species at will Faith is one of these Cats)

Nickname: Gir (Ara/Peepi/Lunar) Faithless (Zalgo/Kyle) FaithyWaithy (Hailey/ Hayday Parade) Faitherito (Ringo) Faithykinss (Scarlett/Lettie)
    Age: Looks Eight-teen when in cat forms, but is older- (Acts like she’s 18)
    Height: Faith’s height really depends on her form at the moment
    Hair Color: Silver
    Hair Style: Pixie-like Cut, looks matted like a cats
    Eye color: Magenta
    Eye Type: Small Slits
    Clothes: Is mostly always in cat form, but if not:
    http://www.polyvore.com/book_store_brawl/set?id=31826801
    Personality Shy, Non-trusting, caring at times, random, will push her luck, challenging ,and loud ,clumsy, random, some say normal.
    Sexuality- Bisexual-Single (Maybe I’m looking, maybe I’m not)
    Weapons
    Human: A small dagger, with intricate patterns (See below)
    Cat: Faith uses her body as a weapon mostly- Claws and Teeth
    History: Faith was born in southern Arkansas so she has a rough southern accent. Her mother died whilst giving birth to her brother when she was two. Faith later ended up killing her brother for he had grown crazy. Faith lives in live as a loner, never joining a pack when asked. She doesn’t trust anyone for her father left them to die in one of the forests in the southern United States when she was only five. She feels like she will be going to ‘hell’ (if there is one) when she dies so she simply lives life to the fullest.

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri May 27, 2011 4:37 pm

My bio

haracter Name: Daniel McKarthy (goes by Danny)
    Nickname: Dan
    Species: Werewolf
    Skin color: Light
    Build/Body type: Muscular and define.
    Hair Color: Light brown
    Hairstyle: Messy
    Eye Color: Green (yellow when angry).
    Height: 6’3"
    Face: Facial hair
    Clothing: Black slip on Puma's, dark blue jeans, blue and white t-shirt, and red sweater.
    Pajamas: Barefoot, black sweatpants, white muscle shirt.
    Powers: Heals quicker, has great strength, speed, and senses.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 4:52 pm

ooc- Okay beginning Very Happy
    bic

A deep breath shot through my lungs. Run, fast,don't stop. The shuffling of the trees behind me scared me. I wasn't even sure if they were chasing me. It could have just been animals running away from the noise I was making.

A sharp breath forced through my teeth as a branch caught on my arm, the cloak having been put away to make sure it didn't rip.
    I felt the deep crimson heat slowly starting to dribble down my right shoulder. It wasn't bad, just a cut.

I jumped over a log, rolling through a bush to slide into a clearing. My eyes opened as I looked to see a building. The stone walls rose high in the night sky, and the deepp red shingles matched to color of blood. I looked around quietly.
    This was a joke, right?

I took a step closer, around the dark building. 'Inn' the building read, and I took a step closer. How could this be safe. I was wary, but tired. If I fell asleep outside, I would deffinatly be doomed. I shook my head, pulling the cloak from where it was folded, and pulling it over my shoulders, covering the blood.

Maybe I could hide here for the night...Maybe it was safe.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri May 27, 2011 5:01 pm

A few hours ago I was packing up my bag to go to my friends house. We had a science project to work on. If I wanted a good degree, I had to work for it. It was the final project of the year, which also meant that it was the biggest and most important project of the year. So, like every other pair in the class, I was staying over my friends house. I know I said I'd do anything but that science project, but I'm thinking it wasn't so bad.

I was walking over to my friends house when I got jumped. At first I thought they were just some regular guys, probably drunk or really stupid. That was my first mistake. Underestimating them. They must of known who I was, because they weren't just regular knifes and weapons. They were silver. These people weren't the regular humans who'd usually fight. They seemed different. Like what they were doing was normal. Like they had a reason and an obligation to do this.

I tried to fight them off, got in a few good punches, but more kept coming. It seemed endless, and the sting and burning of the silver was slowly killing me. Punching, kicking, blood. I had to get away. There were a few shots behind me and sometimes bunches of grass would burst where the bullet hit. That was just more motivation for me to get out of there.

I dove into the forest, trying to escape, but its like they knew, or at least anticipated my escape. People would jump out of nowhere and attack. I'm in my pajamas, and I'm getting attacked by god knows who! I could feel the warm trickle of blood running down my forehead and check. I had to grab my right arms with my free hand to trying and apply pressure on it as I ran.

I could hear people chasing after me, but they were farther than they probably would of liked. My bag, now ripped -with only the right shoulder strap attached- kept hitting my back as I ran. I would slip occasionally. The combination of blood and fear lead to more slips than normal. But I couldn't stay in the forest. It wasn't safe!

I continued to run, not even knowing where I was going. But it was better than turning back in my current condition. But as I continued to run, I noticed a red colour in the distance. The reflection of a red roof with the moon. Like I said, anything was better than back there. So I charged for the door, for the Inn. It was my only chance at protection. Before long they would find and kill me. Whether I could trust them or not was out of the question, because I had to.

I burst through the door, and the lady at the desk screams. A natural reaction. A man of 6'3" covered in mud and drenched with his own blood and sweat, panting like crazy. It was almost immediately where the father (or owner, or something) bursts from the back room to investigate what happened. "Help," I gasped before falling to my knees losing conscience from the hours of running.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 5:20 pm

I stood by the door, watching it, wary of the people that could be inside. It wasn't long, I could feel, that I had been running. Just a few Counties, maybe, at the most. I didn't know where I was.

Only an hour ago I had been looking for another apartment to rent. I should have been home by the nighttime darkness pulled through, but I had forced myself to look a little bit longer.

I shook my head, closing my eyes as I waited a moment. There was shuffling in the foilage behind me and I screeched, bolting for the door. I opened it, as if I was just a traveler, walking in.

A welcome came from the person at the desk, and I nodded. I walked quietly to the small bar, my head down as I ordered a small glass of milk.

I looked around a moment, looking up as the glass was sat on the bar. I nodded, flicking the money on the counter. I had to do tis before, and I almost didn't get out alive. I took a drink as the door was forced open.

I shot up, looking back as what seemed like a muddy teenager stumbled through the door. Did he run away from home? He muttered a word that was farmiliar, but I simple sat back down. The male spoke, worried, as the woman urged him to take the boy to a room after he had collapsed.

"You"
    The deep voice of the owner made me look up, looking over as he was looking at me.

"Do you know him? We usually don't have so many in such a short period of time"

I downed the last of my milk, shaking my head. I didn't feel like it was best to talk, but I assumed that I had to or I'd be kicked out.

"Never seen him. I'm on a hike, and I got lost with the time, and I didn't have time to get back to the car" I lied, although I was unsure if it would be believable. I stood, shaking my head as I walked to the bathroom.

The small hall that led toward the restroom also led to the backroom where sheets were washed. A small door led out the back, and I knew that would be an easy way to hide.

I pulled myself into a dark corner before shifting into my cat form, a small meow coming from my lips.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri May 27, 2011 5:28 pm

I wasn't sure how long I was out for. A couple hours? Days? Minutes? Well it seemed like seconds, but when I did wake, it was still night outside. Perhaps the same night? I hadn't really moved, just opening my eyes. Parts where the silver touched still burned. I couldn't of been out for too long then. I looked around, still keeping still, looking at my surroundings. It seemed to look like a large cottage or chateau. The women and owner were walking towards me, talking, but I was too tired to really understand what they were saying.

"Oi!" he said trying to wake me. I don't know why, but I jumped to try and get away. I flipped onto my back and scurried away, but it was seconds after that I started screaming from the pain. I've been told silver hurt like this, but I've never actually felt the pain. I sat in a corner, panting, curled, starring at them, before I realized what was happening and let lose of my guard.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Screaming drew me back into the large room from before. Aparently he was awake now. I tooki in a deep breath, shaking slightly from the cut on my shoulder, still shinning bright red on the white fur.

I ignored the sting, walking back into the room, keeping to the furniture so they hopefully wouldn't see me. They were too busy trying to tend to the boy that reaked of fear and pain.

Something inside me wanted to make him feel better, and I was curious. I gave a mewl, if I was attacked I could always grow larger. I shook lightly, taking a few steps forward before mewling again.

I would stay in cat form, that might be best while I was ere, then in the morning I could run.

I grew closer, slowly, closer to the boy, giving a mewl, my eyes wide as I waited for him to calm slightly. He seemed to, and I took two more steps toward him, reaching out to lick his skin.

I could taste the dirt and sweat on his skin, it was rather repulsive if you asked me.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri May 27, 2011 5:47 pm

I sat helpless in the corner as the two people surrounded me. Their intentions were probably fine, but I was too shaken to really see clearly. It wasn't until I saw a small cat that I really paused. It spoke, which I found odd. As a werewolf, most cats hiss and either attack or run away when around me. But this one came closer.

I starred at it in wonder and confusion. It slowly started to come closer, and I sat frozen watching this cat. Why was it doing this? It licked my forearm and I flinched.

"What happened? Are you okay? Can we-?" the girl began all nervous but was cut off by the older male. "Don't pester the man. He is in need of a rest and a wash. Ain't the right boy?" he asked, starring at me.

"Uh..-" my voice cracked, clearly dry and sore from the recent events. "Please. If-If you don't mind..." I said, slowly getting to my feet. It still stung, but I found that the pain was in my torso, and if I moved slowly, it was bearable. "But-" she began again but was cut off. "We don't asks questions here!" he said before mumbling to her. I looked around and grabbed my bag with my left hand.

"Up here please!" The male said, walking up the stairs to the only other upper level.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 6:01 pm

They spoke and I listened silently for a moment. I continued to lick his arm as they spoke. Animals wouldn't pause to listen if they didn't understand.

I had just realized how much he also tasted of dog, but it was natural if he had animals. I tried to trust this, but he stumbled to his feet and I gave a yowl in fright. Not real fright, but a cat wouldn't just sit idle whilst an unknown was so close.

I took a few steps back before turning and retreating. The blood started to dry on my coat, but it still seemed to bleed. I didn't know why t hadn't stopped yet, but I ignored it.

I wasn't going to help him, although my want to calm him was strong. I shook my head, pulling back under a couch that was next to the small desk to watch. I would rest here, for free, easily.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri May 27, 2011 6:16 pm

I stood there for a moment, and my head shifted between the male and the cat (for an known reason). I watched the cat for a bit, starring at it. "Did I get blood on it?" I mumbled noticing the red patch on it's fur. The male coughed to get my attention before I shook my head and followed him.

The old wooden stairs creaked under our weight but easily held. The hallway upstairs was dimly light having the lamps covered in dust and grim. But forgive me for not caring at this point in time.

"This one here," the male smiled after bringing me to the end of the hallway. The placed seemed empty. I hesitated for a bit, before walking it. I would of protested under normal circumstances, but these weren't normal circumstances. "Uhmm, thanks..." I muttered walking into the room. The lights flicked on to show a one room place with a closet and bathroom. Not a five star, but it was like a vacation here. He smiled and closed the door behind me. I stood there, looking around at the empty room before tossing my bag on the bed.

I sigh, and went into the bathroom to wash my face. When I got in there however, I noticed they did have a shower, so I stripped of my dirty clothing, and hopped into the shower. I yelped at the cold water and waited for it to grow warmer. The problem was that it didn't grow warmer at all. I sighed and endured the freezing water, only to notice that it felt good on my burns. I let out a sigh of relief and tension.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 6:23 pm

He stared at me. Did he know that I wasn't fully cat? I shook my head, licking on my paw as if I didn't care. He noticed the blood, and I ignored him, looking to the ground. I pulled back as they escaped up a set of stairs, watching the figures disappear. I shook my head as there was a whistle from in the backroom.

My ears flicked and I looked up a moment. I shook my head, standing, and pawing toward the backroom. I pulled toward the doorway, passing through. The door shut behind me and my hackles raised, hissing quietly as I turned. I saw no one, and I assumed that the wind blew it closed.

I looked around quietly, before walking to the back wall. The small hole in the wall, forcing my body down. I shook my head, my body quivering with the wind outside. I didn't know what I was to do. Sleping outside wouldn't be good, but the cool breeze would keep me calm while I waited for everything to grow silent inside.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri May 27, 2011 6:41 pm

After a while standing in the shower, watching the mud and blood sinking down the drain, I decide that I had enough of the cold water and walked out of the shower. I quickly grabbed and towel and started to dry myself, rubbing myself down. After tying the towel around my waist, I move towards the mirror above the sink to examine myself.

There was a large scar across my right arm where the knife hit, bit it seemed to heal. There was another scar down my chin, and across my chest and back. The cold water must of helped the healing process, washing away the remains of the silver. My body just healed itself. "What the hell is going on?" I asked myself before walking out into my room.

I was greeted by a scream. It was the girl again, and I suppose she was surprised to see with only a towel around myself. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" I screamed and panicked, trying to cover myself. I stopped to realize I had the towel around my waist. "Sorry," she began. "I didn't expect to see you like this. Umm, dad said to bring you some food. He doesn't normally prepare food like his. He spent his time on it," she said, looking down. "Oh, uhmm... thanks," I half laughed. "Well I'll be..." she started. "Oh yeah, well.... bye," though by the time I said bye, the girl had already left the room.

I starred at the food, and my stomach grumbled. I walked towards his bed and got changed, when I noticed the small white cat outside. I looked at it curiously before walking out the room to get it. I never really met a cat that liked me, so I took the opportunity. With another pair of sweatpants, and a black wife beater, Danny walked out of the room and towards the cat outside. I won't spend long because I was hungry, but if it came, I'd be happy.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 6:53 pm

There was a scream inside and my hair bristled. There was talking, but I ignored it. I walked around the side of the building, seeing a few trashcans and a car, probably used by the owners to get into town.

There was a screech and something tackles me. It was about my size, and for some reason it was natural for me to fight back.

Something drew it's claws down my flank and I hissed, rolling across the dirty ground. I saw the flash of a ring-tail and knew it was a racoon. It was surprising because racoons usually didn't fight unless they were cornered.

I hissed as I felt my claws run down it's stomach. It seemed to be a horrible fighter, leaving it's stomach open for my claws so it would be easy to rip out it's inner organs.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri May 27, 2011 6:59 pm

I walked outside to see the cat and a raccoon fighting. "Hey!" I call out to the raccoon and move forward. It stopped and starred, but ran away after I came closer. It knew I wasn't just a human.

I knelt down beside the white cat. "Hey buddy. You okay?" I ask, softly petting it. The motion of the arm moving, and my legs working was getting the stiffness out of the joints. "Want to come inside?" I asked, smiling at it before picking it up and heading inside.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Something yelled at us, brawling in the middle of the yard. The racoon stopped to stare at the male from before. I hissed at it as it ran, feeling the stinging run down my side. I was pretty sure I was bleeding again, but I was happy, I gave that damn thing scars to remember me by.

The hair on my back bristled, a I heard him speak. I hissed once, flinching at the hand brushing my fir. The adrenaline running through my viens put me on edge. I shook, looking around as I watched the shadows. He wanted me to come inside. Could I trust him? He was a free place to sleep if I went inside, or I could just sleep in the lobby.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri May 27, 2011 7:17 pm

I spoke to that cat as entered back into the Inn. "Your an odd cat, you know that? You are the only cat in the world that hasn't run away from me!" Perhaps I was going crazy, or maybe this was just I way my brain developed for me to either handle or regress the events that just happened.

"But I like you," I told it. "Excuse me...?"

"Danny!" I told the man, turning around as I held the cat. "Ah yes Danny," he smiled. "Did you enjoy your food?"

"I was just about to eat it sir. This cat was outside alone, so I went to go grab it," I told him. He looked at me funny before shaking it off. "Yes well... eat up," he said before we both turned out separate ways. I travelled back upstairs and into my room.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 7:21 pm

He spoke to me as if I were human. Was this boy going bonkers? I closed my eyes, feeling the way I glided across the room. I gave a lick through the fur that was now being stained with blood.

I looked up as the male who seemed to be the owner spoke to the boy. Danny...His name was simple it seemed, easily remembered. I shook my head, my body shaking as I tried to keep myself calm.

He continued up the stairs and I gave him a purr, licking his skin once more, he was my free card for tonight.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri May 27, 2011 7:29 pm

I placed the cat in my room and shut the door behind me. I sat on my bed, with my hands behind my head as I starred at the ceiling. "What the hell was going on?" I muttered to myself. "Why did they attack me? And what about my family? I mean, they aren't like me, but..." I muttered, before sitting back up and starring at the cat.

"Do you think they'd go after my family?" I asked it before giving it a -nervous- laugh and grabbing my food. It was a burger. Not something I would of suspected, but the girl did saw it wasn't something he normally did. I starred at it, examining it. However, my stomach growled quite loudly, and I couldn't help but take a bite out of it.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 7:35 pm

He came into the room and shut the door. I went to one of the corners as lay on my stomach, trying to stop the bloos pouring from my cut. I watched him as he spoke, my eyes widening as I licked at my fur. I heard him speak and he rose to ask me a question. He didn't know I knew what he was speaking of did he?

It sounded like he was in the same boat I was in. We were running from people. I shook lightly, forcing myself to stand on fours, my mew being one of slight pain and agitation as I walked toward the bed, trying to jump on the bed. He seemed to be deep in thought, maybe I could get closer, to hear him.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri May 27, 2011 7:46 pm

I moved my bag as the cat jumped on the bed, I starred at it as I chewed. "Oh, the blood! Did the raccoon get you?" I asked it, placing my burger down and moving to the bathroom where I grabbed some paper to clean the cut with.

I sit back down and grab the cat, placing it on my lap. I wipe the blood away, as much as I could. I couldn't really do anything other than clean it. I tossed the napkins in the garbage before I went back to my burger. "I hope they didn't," I told the cat, referring to my previous question. "They wouldn't be safe! And my brother.... No. If they knew what I was, then they know he's normal, right?" I asked the cat before taking another bite.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 7:57 pm

He left for the bathroom, and I tried to pull up off the bed before he got back. He grabbed me, and I hissed my annoyance as he wiped the blood from my fur, as much as he could. I shook, looking up as I pulled a paw onto his leg.

I shook my head, looking up as I grew tired of not being able to tell him such things. Of course, I had to keep silent or he would kick me out and I'd be up a creek.

I turned, licking the cut quietly, cleaning the fur that was around it. I pulled myself into his mind. I possesed only the slightest telepathy to speak to others whilst I was inmy cat form. I didn't say much, I was tired, and I didn't want to completely give up that I was part human.

I lay down, curling up, and closing my eyes as if I were asleep.

"If he's human, he's okay" I whispered into his mind. I yawned, purring quietly as I tried to rest. I couldn't sleep, because when I relaxed, I easily turned back into my human form without knowlege of it.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri May 27, 2011 8:01 pm

I took another bite of my burger when I stopped. "If he's human, he's alright..." I muttered, repeating the though. The burger was larger and more filling than I suspected, and that's saying something coming from me. I got up to go get a drink of water, but found myself getting all drowsy. I found it hard to keep my eyes opening, and I could barely feel my legs anymore.

"Hey.... cat....?" I called from behind, and as I turned, I fell in a heap.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri May 27, 2011 8:11 pm

I heard him call me cat and I opened my eyes to hear a loud thump as something hit the floor. I mewled as I stood up. I shook my head as I forced myself down to the floor.

I padded over to his body, his breath light as I watched him sleep on the floor. I shook my head, not wanting to do the one thing my mind forced into my thoughts. I shook my head, changing. I grunted, the cut on my side making me change a little bit slower than normal. It would heal soon, and I was glad that the blood wouldn't get on my corset.

I forced myself off the floor with a grunt, looking at the boy. I walked toward the boy, kneeling to force my arms under his sleeping body.

"If you're going to sleep, atleast fall on the bed" I muttered, grunting as I pulled his weight onto my knee, before shifting them into my arms.

He was a little heavier than he looked. I stumbled as I pulled him toward the bed, using the last bit of my energy to throw him onto the bed.

I yawned as I noticed the small bit of food on the bedside table that wasn't eaten. I shook my head, feeling the hunger in my stomach. I shook my head, forgetting about all our problems for a minute. I hoped he would be asleep for a littlewhile longer.

I pulled myself into the bathroom, knowing I would need a shower soon so my fur, when I changed, wouldn't be clotted with blood.

I shook my head, turning on the shower water. It was cold, but I guessed I could take it. I shook my head, stripping, and stepping into the shower.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri May 27, 2011 8:15 pm

I wasn't sure if it was me, or something in the food, but suddenly I went black. Of course, I didn't mind it so much, my body needed the sleep, but it was odd. As tired as I was, I wouldn't of expected to just drop.

Then there was a knock on the door. "Hello? Just came to check up on you!" It was the male through the door. Of course, I was sleeping.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:06 pm