Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

[Vas&Faith]-

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

[Vas&Faith]- Empty [Vas&Faith]-

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:15 pm

We are pretty much from different sides of the world. We both live in different cities. We go to different schools. Even our family’s professions are completely different! One, working at Delmco (A large company that sells paper to other companies) the other working for Wal-Mart as a chief executives assistant!

One thing that brings us both to one subject is... We both have a thing for spies. Not necessarily ‘Thing’, but we are both, Spies. Most would call us Assassins, but that’s not what’s on our job description! We do kill for a living. Anything that brings even more money into the house right?

Well, today’s just a normal Friday. School has just been released, and we are both walking home. Then, we both get a call. A blocked number, as always. Our next assignment: We are each other’s targets. We do not know the other is after us. Simply that another teenager is causing ruckus for a few companies. At least, this is what they tell us. Actually, our company has hired both to go after one another. We don’t know why, or what we are to do. We just know there is a job to get done.

There are more road blocks than before. There is also someone known as: Project C. There is no known reason to us why this name has been chosen, maybe because I took out the first of their kind, you the second. He is supposedly the ‘underdog’ in our profession. He wants what we have, and will do anything to get it. This is how.

What happens when we get this call? Let’s see shall we?
    Vasilissa

[Vas&Faith]- Empty Re: [Vas&Faith]-

Post by Vasilissa Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:44 pm

You Post First. This is also me trying to figure out if my signature has my bio.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:49 pm

A deep breath rolled through my lungs as I started to walk down the long dirt path for my walk home. Mom and Dad thought it would be best if I was 'economical' during my week days, and that allowed me to use the car for buisness purposes.

Of course, mom didn't know about the whole 'killer' thing, but my cover was going out with friends everynight. Of course, that could be substituted for Library or a job at the local diner that I didn't really have. I took in a short breath as I pulled a hand through my hair, the cloth of the backpack tugging at my shoulders.

I wasn't as cautious as I should have been if I had been on the job. It was friday, and I usually had nothing to do one day a week. Unlike other times, I hadn't had a call one this week, and I was waiting for the phone to ring and me be bombarded with kill after theif-heist after bombing.

I did anything they asked, whomever they were exactly. I shook my head as I looke dup to the blue sky a moment. The vibrations of my phone told me it was about four O'Clock and I was due to be home, watching TV and doing homework.

Today just felt different.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sun May 01, 2011 12:03 am

I sit at the park reading MockingJay. As I glide back and forth in a soothing comforting motion on the swing I feel my phone go off telling me I should be heading home to get ready for the next assignment I knew was on its way. I slide the bookmark into the place of which I stopped reading and I gather my bookbag full of school books and begin the long trek to the parking lot which is down this nature trail. I finally reach my 2011 Aston Martin and unlock the doors. I get in and toss my bookbag on to the passenger seat and buckle up taking off out of the parking lot and to my house. I pull up to the gate of the community neighborhood we live in and wait as the gate slides open. I pull through and navigate my way through the winding roads until I come to another gaate that blocks my drivway. I enter the 4 digit passcode and swipe the entry key and await this gate to slide open and I pull in. I park my car in the Garage made especially for me. I get out and lock the doors and go inside and up to staircase to my room and toss my bag on the bed along with my phone when it starts ringing. I pick it up see the blocked number. I pick up the phone and the voice speaks. "Go to your laptop and open the 9386 File and read up on your next target. When you finish this pack up nad await the next call." I agree and hang up and grab my laptop and open the file reading up on the next person I am to target and terminate.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 01, 2011 12:12 am

A deep breath rolled through the hills as I mmade my way up the gravel walk. The wrap-around porch seemed to invide me in as I swept across the old wood. I looked around one moment before looking at the door. I kept my hand light as I opened the door with the small key hanging from my wrist.

It was always important to keep watch on your home. If you didn't, anyone could come in and kill you before you even knew it.

A quiet creak of the door swinging shut welcomed me inside.

I made my way up the staircase, intent on listening for the sounds of others. Mom nor Dad would be home and I was free to work on projects in my room; the attic.

I pulled on the chord that hung down from the ceiling, and the staircase unfolded one bit by one bit. I smiled to myself as I pulled up the deep green ladder into the top bunkers of the house.

I smiled as I spoke.

"Home sweet home"

I looked over as the small green light came on. I held out one hand as it scanned me over oneside and out the other. After a moment there was a small clicking noise and most of the walls turned inward.They now held my computer and a few other things.

Dad had helped me put the turntables in, I was responcible for the voice recognition and scanner.

Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sun May 01, 2011 11:18 am

I read up on the next target. Where she lives and where she goes to school and her other daily activities. She doesnt seem to do much in school and there isnt much written on her outside school activites. I walk into my closet with my lap top and press my thumb against the wall over a hidden finger prit scanner and then a section on the wall slide open to a pass code enterance. I type in the 9 digit passcode and then another part slides open and scans my eye. It all shuts and then a larger compartment open up. I step in still reading the lap top as a larger scanner and a screen appear. The scanner slides around me 360 and then over my head gathering all physical information. I look up at the screen as it tells me my height and weight and other bodily information then deems me as me and opens another door which I walk into and then both sliding doors shut closed and the room begins its descent into the ground under the house. The elevator stops soon and opens. the door slides open and I step out into a huge room metal walls and floors with computer everywhere doing different things. Tables set up with technology. I set my computer down and walk over to a finger print scanner and press my thyumb against it and it slides open and I back up as racks of clothes come pushing out. I grab a suitcase and start packing clothes that I would wear to school and cute outfits as part of my disguise. I grab another suitcase and start packing some of the spy equipment. I pack some weapons and then cover it all with some black clothing. I grab my PDA on a table and look at it and hook it up to my laptop and transfering the file over to it then deleteing all recognition of the files off my lap top. I take a seat in a larger recliner and look at the large sccreen that almost completely covers one of the walls and hits a button to start up a video chat with the agency. Frank comes on the chat and smiles at me. "Well Hello Agent 12. Are you briefed and packed?" I smile back cruely. "Always"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 01, 2011 12:51 pm

I fell back on the bed that had pulled out of one of the turntables. I shook my head, smiling quietly as I looked up at the ceiling.

The vibration of my phone, and the ringing of Pink Patherrings from the walls. I sighed quietly. I was finally getting the job that kept parts for my equipment comming in.

We were deffinatly on the positive side of life, we simply didn't show it. A one-story home with the most expensive things being the corvette and porche in the garage. It was kept up, and deffinatly beautiful, but we didn't flaunt our money.

I looked over to the phone a moment before picking it up and flicking up the small slider.

"Hello?" I knew who it was, Pink Panther was used for blocked numbers.

"Hello Agent Wynters" I nodded quietly, knowing ther person that was speaking didn't have time for me to respond.

"We have a new project for you..." I stood, turning.
    "Go to your computer, we are sending you the files now. Make sure to delete them after you are finnished."

There is a quiet click and I nod, putting down the phone and walking toward the computer.

I sat down on the ball that I used as a chair. I turned on the screen and let the screen scan my fingerprint. I shook my head, a smile on my lips. I coughed as the screen lit up to the blank screen. I right clicked on a small dot and the file popped up. I looked through the information.

"She looks like a sweet girl, wonder what she did" I giggled quietly, knowing not to ask questions. I took in a deep breath before scrolling down to find out where she lived, what she was wanted for, and where she would be the night before. I stopped as the information stopped. They didn't know where she was born? Where she would be tonight?

I hummed quietly, shaking my head. This is why I was one of the best.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sun May 01, 2011 7:54 pm

"Well they have booked your flight and everything should be set for you to leave tonight at 23:00" He says back sounding a bit distracted. "Should I tell my parents about this cause it sounds like a long trip." I ask cautiously. "Yes, tell them you will be safe and working cause they know your job and just tell them you will contact them when you are done." He says and quickly adds. "I have to go. A recuite is giving some trouble." I hear a click the phone goes dead. I set the phone down and look at my bags packed and decide I should go for a run. I change into my running out fit of shorts tanktop jacket and tennis shoes. I grab out a few knives and lip them in my body. I grab my I-pod and my arm band to hold it and slide it onto place. I leave the lair built under my house and enter room to leave my room and the house go outside the gate and take off running. I finally reach the nature trail in my neighborhood and run down it a ways and then take a turn off the trail towards the lake. I get there and climb the huge boulder and take a seat pulling my I-pod from my ears and pulling my knees and my chest. A tear rolls down my cheek then I break loose sobbing into my knees. One word forms in my mind. Derek
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 01, 2011 8:58 pm

I took in a depe breath as I pulled a hand through my hair. I typed quietly a moment as I started my report. The company wanted to know everything about the mission and I woul dstart now. I shook my head. This wasn't somethign I was good at.

Words ran together.They pulled through the white screen as I kept my eyes on the letters following behind.

I smiled, coughing lightly as the lite shown from the lamp to the left.

I stood after a moment before turning around and walking toward the bed. I smiled, pulling my backpack onto he bed as I unzipped the pack. I had to do homework before I left.

Those were my rules.They knew them, and didn't complain when I was a little late. I was still in school. If they wanted me to be full time they woul dbe loosing a mighty fine agent. I shook my head laughing a moment before pulling a hand across my forehead. I pulled the math book from it's hidey-hole before begining to write.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Mon May 02, 2011 2:47 pm

I stay on the boulder reminesing about Derek until I see the sun setting on the horizon and I jump from the boulder and begin my long trek back home. I finally reach home and see both my parents arae home and the house is alive with lights and the sounds of my family. I walk in and hug them both kissing them on the cheek and take a seat for dinner. I tell them of my plans of the mission and they say they will write a note to the school getting all of my work and tell me I recieved a fax from the agency. I go to the computer after diner and clean up and grab the papers. The top one says "Your Paperwork" I crumple it and put it in a flie and walk upstairs and set it on my computer desk filled with school work that has been partially comleted. I pack it all up and decide that I can do it when I am on the plane and in any spare time I have on the mission. I pack my carry on and take my bags down stairs after locking up my room and everything I kiss my parents good bye and take my stuff to my car. I pack everything up and head off to the airport. I reach my flight with 20 minutes to spare so I get some snacks. A banana nut muffin and a bottle water. I check my bags through luggage and when the weapons suitcase goes through All you see are clothes feminie needs due to a micro chip to conceal all items inside. I grab my carry on and board the plane after doing the baggage stuff and I take my seat in first class. I take out my I-pod and plug it in my ears and grab my laptop from my carry on and start to work on the APUSH essay I have due when I come home. After I finish I fall asleep and then reawake to a woman saying we will be arriving soon. I pack my bag and await the landing.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 09, 2011 3:17 pm

I finnished theschoolwork promptly, but I knew it would be awhile until I left. Since it was Friday, it was my turn to cook. No matter what I was doing away from home, my family came first.

I giggled quietly to myself before turning and escaping to the kitchen. I got a call as I was draining pasta. It wasn't unusuall fo rme to get a call from the agencyif they found out new information. It was just their way of trying to help.

"We've new information for you agent Wynters" I nodded quietly
    "Well on with it" I spoke after the speaker seemed to take a long pause.

"The girl, she seems to have just landed on a plane at an airport near you. We feel the need to tell you she may have her sights set on you. We do not know what exactly is planned, but we needed to warn you"
    You could tell bu the way the male spoke he was new. He stumbled with his words and he repeate as if I were the only agent who he had to give information to.
    "Very well" I spoke simply as I looked about.

I quickly finnished dinner before going back to my room.I had to hide the house or I might be putting my guardians in danger.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Mon May 09, 2011 6:25 pm

The plane shakes a bit and sigh under my breath cause with the extensive planning I have had I could fly a plane better but soon I feel the planes wheels come to the ground and plane slowing its speed on the way. Soon everyone gathers themselves and begin to leave. I quickly jump up having been already packed and ready and leave before many had their belonings together. I get my luggage from the luggage belt and walk out of the airport. I see a sleek black motorcycle there and a man in a Caddilac. He walks over to me and nods and I can tell he is my "guardian" He grabs my bags and sets them in the car and tosses me the keys to the motorcycle. I look at them and a smile spreads on my face. I walk over to the bike and he says, "Enjoy Your New Toy." I laugh and jump on it and throw the helmet on my head. Before I had left. I had changed into some black boots and some black skinnies and a gray tanktop with a black leather jacket and the helmet was of course black. I rev the engine and take off my hair that wasnt stuck under the helemet wiping wildly behind me. I grin and make the bike go faster. In the bike there was a screen and it showed my destination. I see where the cadilac was and it was parked at a house in the oppposite direction I took off and I finally come near the destination and begin to slow and realize the biike get quieter the slow I go. I slow down in front of a house. Looked normal enough. "Where does this agnecy get their agents? Foster Care?" I laugh and take off down the street looking around the town. Remembering all the stores and I pass the school and realize I will be going there. I slow and begin to do a door count of how many exits and what not there are and realize I will get some blueprints of the school faxed to me. I head toward "Home" and decide that I should get some rest. I take a survey of the place and realize its crawling with agents. My guardians were agents and then I had an older "brother" who was in "college" but out on break. I see that there is a gardener and everything all of them having hidden mics and recievers in on them. I walk inside and say "I am here!" I walk to the dining room and say, "Are my bags in my room?" My "Dad" looks at me and says "Hello Agent Hathaway, Yes we took te liberty of taking your bags to your room we suggest you go and get settled and we will breif you on the town later." "Sure" I shrug and walk upstairs and begin to unpack and set up the room. It was a simple room nothing like the room at my real home. There is a file on the bed waiting. I read through it and realize its my new life. My Name is Lisa Way. I have moved alot due to my parents loving traveling. It tells me I can adlib for the hobbies and other history. It basically agve me a breif outline of places I have lived. Weirdly enough they are all places I have gone to for an assignment so I know alot about the different places. I read through it and then retrieve the files they faxed me and see my school grades and all paperwork filled out of the school and everything I needed to transfer. I retrieve the other file of the life of my target. We have many classes together but we live on other sides of the town. I memorize everything as I unpack and soon settle for the night. I walk to the bathroom and take a shower and come out wearing a robe and towel on my head. My "Brother" looks at me and smiles laughing. "Hey Sis Nice Hair." I laugh and push him and laugh even more as he caught of balance for a moment and say "Nice Balance." "Maybe we can figure out who really knows their stuff one day. What do you say?" He askes smiling. "Sure. Just let me adjust." I walk back to my room and grab a pair of soffees and a tanktop and dry my hair with the towel and crawl into bed.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Something about this mission caught me off. Usually I didn't kill other agents that could have knowlege of their fates. World leaders, yes.Navy Seals, Yes. Other Agents, Not usually.

I shook my head, coughing quietly. I hadn't heard the rest of my family come in from work yet, so I waited to eat. I wanted to discuss a few things with them before I went to bed.

I coughed quietly, looking to the bed a moment before flicking a small switch up. The lights outside dimmed lightly, and the sounds of crickets and birds filled the outside air. Most of the time, I was the only one that seemed to get home before the darkness of night settled in.

I nodded quietly, retreating from the room. I heard the sound of my phone and I answered it.

"Hello?"
    "Hey Faith! How's it going?!"
    "Um, Who is this?"
    "It's Janice"

Janice was the girls that went to school with me. She had to know everything about everyone or her life wasn't complete. Her life deffinatly wasn't complete because she knew nothing about me.

"What would you like Janice?"
    "I was wondering. Word around town is that there's a new kid in town. Apparently Murnie saw something happeneding on the other side of town, and new people moving in to one of the larger houses."
    "Yes? And?"
    "I was wondering if you knew anytng about it?"
    "No. I don't. How did you even get htis number?"
    "Phone Book"
    I groaned, rolling my eyes. Of course my family had to be normal, and had to have thier names in the book.
    "Goodbye Janice"

I spoke simply, hanging up the phone before starting toward the garage. I wanted to work on my car before mom and dad got home.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Mon May 09, 2011 7:20 pm

I jump out of bed real fast and grab my knife that I placed in the suitcase with the micro chip in and place it under my pillow and the gun in the drawer next to my bed and soon lay back in bed falling asleep and completely content with my life. Working hard like my parents do providing saftey for them and a good living if I were to pass away. Knowing this would be the most interesting assignment yet. Just as I was on the edge of being awake and the dreams that awaited me in my unconsiousness I hear my phone ring. I groan and roll over answering it. "Hello Agent Hathaway. We wanted to get an update." I drop back in the bed and begin to breif them on how my flight was how the town look ed and how I wanted blueprints of the school and if possible on her house. They agreed and said they would have them there by the morning. They bid me a good night and I fell into a restful sleep.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 09, 2011 7:33 pm

The sounds of the car pulling in beside me made me look up. Mother and father both sat in the car, father in thedriver seat as the quiet motor cut off. I smiled, wiping the oil from my face, letting the hood fall back into it's locked position.

I giggled as the doors opened to the sound of mother and father having a discussion about work once again. I coughed, and mother looked up.

"Oh, Hey sweety" Marrianne spoke and I nodded, looking to them both.
    "Hey, Dinner's ready if you guys are hungry" I turned, walking to the door into the house. I ran upstairs to shower quickly before returning to the kitchen where marrianne and Jospeh were pulling the dish of pasta from the oven where it was keeping warm.

"Smells good" I smiled as Jospeph spoke.
    "Thanks dad" I nodded before sitting at the table, joining the couple.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Mon May 09, 2011 7:37 pm

OOC- I dont wanna move to the next day until you do.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 09, 2011 7:53 pm

ooc- I was going to go -Poof Sleep- in my next post haha
    sooo
    bic

Dinner went off without a hitch and after dishes and the kitchen were cleaned I headed off to bed. Placing the security on, I went to my room, ready for sleep.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Mon May 09, 2011 8:17 pm

I hear my alarm going off from my phone and then as if on cue my actual alarm begins to blast music in my room. I quickly disable the alarm and then go and grab my robe and strip wrapping myself in the robe and walk to the bathroom. I straighten my hair and then add some hairspray and brush through it and add some relaxer and then re straighten. I apply some make up again and smoke my eyes around after lining them with black and mascara. I smile at my appearnace and go back to my room and and begin to pick out my outift. With my black Sachel already packed and I grab out a cute black on black ensemble. I smile and look at my reflection. I grab my knife from the pillow and slide it in my bag. I also begin to slide knives into my boots and jacket and everywhere else I could hide them. I smile and grab my bag and the files hidden away in them. I slide my phone into my back pocket and take off down the stairs and tell everyone I am leaving. I hop on my bike and ride over to the school. I pullinto a parking spot and sit back pulling my helmet off shaking my hair and looking around at the students mingling around in the parking lot. Many of them now looking at me.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 09, 2011 8:30 pm

It was Seven-Thirty like it always was when I finally awakened to the sound of Three Days Grace on the radio. I grunted, walking to the closet. I pulled out the first outfit a saw before changing and starting to the garage.

I forced the Corvettes door open before sliding in. I just realized how I was pretty much waiting for a report from base before actually doing anything.

I coughed quietly, pulling out of the garage and flooring it toward the high school.

[http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=19939358]
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Mon May 09, 2011 8:57 pm

I flip my hair and a few guys are goggling at the bike or maybe it was me? I wasnt sure. I take the key out and I get off the bike dropping the kick stand and shuffling my pack between my shoulder blades. I walk inside the school and people move out of my way as I walk with my helmet under my arm. I walk into the school and into the office and push my glasses onto my head and set my helmet on the counter and a guidance cousnler calls me into her office already having recieved a call saying I would be arriving this morning. I hand her the files of my transcripts and the different forms needed to be signed that had been previously prepared. She smile at the organization and says the scool would love my great grades and my extra cirricular activites. She makes me a schedule and hands it to me. I look it over once and then decide to head to the halls. I grab my stuff and walk around and look at the layout of the school and the rooms and the different people. I hear whispers about me and I keep my head up and the confident air about me and realize they arent bad whispers...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 09, 2011 9:03 pm

A deep breath rolls through my lungs as I drive into one of the parking places. I run a hand through my hair, and flatten out my skirt. I shake my head, pulling myself out of the corvette before popping the trunk.

I pull a knife into my boot, and under my skirt. I nodd before slamming the trunk and locking the doors. I turned around a moment before forsing the Jack Skellington Bag over one shoulder. I nodded quietly, before starting silently toward first period.

English, What a delight.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Tue May 10, 2011 5:02 am

I finally take a left and then another right and look at the room numbers and realize I have the wrong room. The bell rings. "Damn... Already late oh well." The halls are cleared and so I take off running down the hall and come to stop about 5 minutes later at the right room, English. I walk in and everyone stares at my entrance. I smile at the teacher who looks up to notice me. I hand her my schedule and say "I just transfered here." She looks at my schedule and nods then hands it back. "Okay well you can take a seat where you like."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue May 10, 2011 9:09 pm

The bell rang as I propped my feet atop my desk. There was a deep sigh as I looked to the front. I shook my head, letting my feet fall.

I let my hair fall into my face, letting myself blend in with the crowd, as best as Icould. I looked to the front as someone I didn't recognize walked it. Well, I did, but it was quite shocking.

I snorted quietly, shaking my head as I watched her speak. I shook my head, Transfered. Maybe they thought there were too many agents in this town, or maybe...

I shook my head to myself. I was being paranoid.
    She spoke of taking a seat anywhere. There were only three seats left. One by me, one by Janice, and one by some kid no one really talked to. I looked through my hair, watching the girl. This might get interesting.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Wed May 11, 2011 3:28 pm

I look at the remaing desks open and take a seat to the one closest to me. Behind me sat a girl whom was my target. Maybe if I watch her I can see who she hangs out with and then maybe I can figure out what she does how she acts and any little dirty secrets I already didnt know. I take a seat and then get out a spiral notebook and my favorite purple clicky pen with a giant fluffy thing at the top. I smile at it and pretend to take notes and when I am really listening around the classroom to see what people had to say about me.

OOC- Will you play as the teacher?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed May 11, 2011 5:56 pm

She chooses to sit infront of me. Was it just coincidence or was this meant to happen. I kept a straight face, knowing now to show signs that I knew her. Something wrong was going here.

The girls were the only ones talking. The ones that talked about anyone new, whether they would be worth their time or not. I coughed lightly, looking at the back of her skull a moment before Mrs.Murphy cleared her throat.

"Girls, why don't we talk about Drama? And not the kind that you see in the hallway." She giggled as if what she was saying was funny. I shook my head, coughing again. Janice looked to me a moment as if I spoke to her. I loked back to the front.

"How about Shakespear! Anyone know anything about him?" Everyone groaned, of course we did. We had been reading him since freshman year.

What was he up to now?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:34 am