Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Famous Band

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Famous Band

Post by Savannah Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

ROLEPLAY: BRAND NEW!! Credit to Emmaraye* {Copyright 2010}

SETTING:: THE BAND. We're international, baby. Smile Living the dream all together in one mansion.
    NEVER TOO LATE TO JOIN Smile

ROLES:

The Singer SAVANNAH ] : This girl is a wee bit of a loner after The Bad Boy Along 4 The Ride screwed her around.. She's the Lead Guitarist's sister and knows all about The Bass Guitarist's affairs but decides not to get involved. She spends most of her time in the Music Room, composing new songs for our band, or in the Asian-style garden, just being tranquil. She has the most beautiful voice ever, but hates the attention. For years, she's been crushing on the Pianist, is this next song she writes the time he finally notices her?

The Lead Guitarist Unforgiven ] : This guy. Wow. He's an all-round nice guy, as in , looks too! He HATES The Bad Boy Along 4 The Ride but tries to tolerate him because he's The Bass Guitarist's best friend. He's hooked up with The Bass Guitarist at the moment, but a particular groupie has caught his eye (FINALLY), will this be the start of an affair? Or will The Lead Guitarist be nice enough to break it off with The Bass Guitarist before he makes a move?

The Bass Guitarist Joanne ] : She's a different kind of cool. She'd rather be off doing something not exactly allowed or moderately illegal than being with anyone in company. She's best friends with The Bad Boy Along 4 The Ride, and is in a relationship with The Lead Guitarist. Thing is... She's ALSO in a relationship with The Drummer. Oh boy.

The Pianist Polar bear/ Alcapon ] : Soft, kind, nurturing. It's a wonder this guy isn't gay! But he'd never do that. The Pianist never really crushed on anyone, until he heard The Singer's new song, and the way her voice echoed off the walls of his heart, never really left him. Will he make a move? Or be too shy?

The Groupie Mad Madam Mim ] : So she's obsessed with the Lead Guitarist, and pretty much has EVERY single poster of him made. She's got over 10 things signed by him, and hopes that by sneaking into their mansion, she will be noticed FINALLY by "The Man of Her Dreams"... Problem is, that's when she meets The Pianist.. OOps?

The Drummer [ ] : Has a secret affair with The Bass Guitarist, even though The Lead Guitarist is his best friend. He just can't fight his attraction for her. The Drummer is usually a pretty mellow guy, once you get over all the piercings & tattoos. He treats everyone the same and is always drunk or stoned out of his mind. People are starting to get worried about the care-free hippie but wont say anything. Will the Bass Guitarist put him on the right path, or follow him down the wrong one?

The Bad Boy Along For The Ride [ ] : The Bass Guitarist's best friend. He and The Lead Guitarist HATE each other with a passion, but maybe that's because he screwed around The Singer (Lead Guitarist's sister). However, he still has feelings for her, and even though he makes as if he has a heart of stone, The Singer's voice just seems to make him all-marshmallow inside. Will he sort things out?

The brains behind the lyrics THORN WITHIN ] Shes the crazy party girl that doesn't let anyone in. Shes best freinds with the drummer and writes most of the bands lyrics. She hates the bass because shes getting with all the guys, but she keeps it in, just like everything else.

My bio: Link in the signature

Last edited by Savannah on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:55 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Re: Famous Band

Post by Savannah Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:25 pm

"Morning" I say joanne and devon as they walk into the kitchen. "I Might have possibly metioned it" I say to devon as I walk around the kitchen grabbing ingredients for the panckaes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:22 pm

Cissy crept down the hall carefully towards where she heard voices coming from. Down the incredibly long hallway, she found herself outside what she presumed to be the kitchen door. The smell of pancakes was inviting as she stood with her ear against the door, listening to their conversation. Grinning widely, she had to stuff her fist into her mouth to keep herself from giggling to loudly, lest they hear her.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:44 am

"nah i'm unfortunantly full from the leftovers from yesterday so im going for a swim before the jam session later" i say heading out the the door to the pool "oh and i keep an eye out that cissy check just doesn't let up,i mean yeah she is a great girl but its like she is everywhere" i say as i run to the pool from the large sliding doors that open from the kitchen to the deck
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:26 am

"Well then if that's so Ay ay me want pancake please." He sat down on the stool sipping his OJ. "Umm...need help?" He thought he should ask.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:31 am

Cissy had to hold her breath to keep from giggling. Adam thought she was great! That alone was enough to make her day, but she still wanted to hang around, get a chance to maybe talk to them. She wanted him to finally notice her.
    Joanne
    Made of Awesome
    Made of Awesome

Post by Joanne Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:55 am

Joanne turned to Adam and said cheerfully, "Have fun with that." He was almost as distant to her lately as she was to him. "I'd happily have Adam's pancakes for him," she joked to Savannah.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:26 pm

"I think I got it under control dev. But thanks for offering" I say to devon smiling, before turning around and start to cook the pancakes on the stove. "I guess you could have them if you want" I say to joanne shrugging my shoulder with my back to her. I hated the way she was screwing with my borthers head, by messing around with the drummer. But it wasnt really any of my business, so I try to keep my nose out of it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Devon watched his surroundings quietly as he sipped his OJ. He would occationally glace at Savannah as he awaited for his pancake.
    Mornings he was more quiet than the usual.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:10 pm

"Okay pancakes are done" I say putting all the pancakes on a big plate, grabbing a couple for myself before setting the plate on the table. "I cooked so someone else gets to clean up. I'll be in the music room if anyone needs me" I say taking my plate and glass of orange juice and walk out of the kitchen and towards the music room
    thorn within
    thorn within

Post by thorn within Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:52 am

“Thanks Sav,” I say as she walks out. Sitting down beside Dev I place a couple on my plate and begin eating. Humming to myself I ran over the current lyrics I was working on in my head, completely lost in my own world. Bobbing my head I moved my arm slightly I knocked over Dev’s OJ.
    “Oh my god I’m so sorry,” I say getting up to grab a towel and wiping down the table in panic. Mentally cursing I wondered why nothing ever seemed to go smoothly each morning for me, and why I could never do anything right around guys. “I didn’t get any on you did I?” I asked concerned, looking over Dev to make sure there wasn't any OJ on his clothes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:49 am

i chilled out in the pool for what seemed like forever, just letting all my worries wash away and leaving me chilled out and relaxed and ready for the jam session later on
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:01 pm

"Your welcome thorn" I call down the hallway as I walk into the music room, closing the door, walking over to the couch. Placing the plate and glass on the table as I sit on the couch. Pulling my lyrics book out of it's secret hiding place that no one knew about.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:32 am

Devon helped himself with some pancakes when suddenly he felt his OJ spill on his pants. "Oy!! That's cold." He got up from his stool and laughed looking at Thorn, "No worries. Accidents happen." He said smiling as he grabbed a towel to wipe up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:09 am

i walked into the kitchen and cracked up laughing "you look like you pissed yourself dev, and your sober gees" i kept laughing the whole time grabbing a few pancakes straight from jojo's plate "thanks jojo, you shouldnt have" i say still laughing as i exited the room to see what was on tv
    thorn within
    thorn within

Post by thorn within Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:55 am

I couldn't help but laugh a little when I saw his pants, and was glad he wasn't mad for what had happened.
    “Sorry again,” I say biting my lower lip, thankful for no screaming matches like some may have done.
    Replacing the towel from where I had found it I began picking up empty plates and washing them in the sink trying to busy myself, this being a nervous habit of mine. The warm soapy water calmed my shakes a little as I made myself useful, always having felt slightly useless since all I can do is write songs, and I was sure any of the others could do this. I have never told anyone I can also play guitar, but it is better that way.
    Joanne
    Made of Awesome
    Made of Awesome

Post by Joanne Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:27 pm

"Hey!" she jumped, from laughing at Devon's mess, and straight to Adam. Joanne darted over to him, sliding her hands around his waist. "Stop thief," the bass guitarist laughed, trying to grab one of the pancakes from him.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:49 pm

I finish eating my pancakes, placing my lyrics book back in its hiding place. No one knew that I write songs, everyone thought I was just a voice. "Whats going on?" I ask walking into the kitchen, with my empty dishes to a room full of laughter.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:49 pm

"where...all gone" i say with my mouth full of pancakes "better get back to the rest of them before someone follows my lead" i say breaking the grip she had on me and running
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:00 am

"Thorn made me look as if I pissed myself." Devon smiled and shrugged. "Now I got to change. By the way the pancakes were amazing." Devon told Savannah.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:07 am

"I see" I say trying not to laugh seeing the orange juice on devon's pants. "Thank you, I do try" I say smiling walking across the kitchen putting my dirty plate in the sink and walking over to fridge filling up my glass with orange juice.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:14 pm

the studio was empty which meant i had a chance to be by myself and just play some of the songs i loved, mainly metallica but they still varied from the soft yet powerful ballad of nothing else matters to the head banging fury of master of puppets and seek and destroy, when i was singing and playing the songs at the same time everything else just melted away and right now i needed that especially with the constant knawing of doubt about joanne and her love for me, she was getting more and more distant and it was really starting to hurt
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:00 am

Devon smiled at Savannah. "Well I'm off. I need to clean up and practice piano." He headed back to his room, showered and just slipped on some jeans and a tshirt before heading down to the piano room.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:09 am

Cissy heard footsteps coming down the hallway and tried to find a place to hide, but there was none. Not even a broom closet. She found herself face-to-face with Devon, the pianist of the band. She froze, unsure of what to do.
    "Uhh...hi..." she said slowly.

ooc-I felt no need to post just saying that she was hanging out in the hallway; I'm still in this. Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:03 pm

Devon was caught by surprise. "Why umm hello there?" He smiled kindly at the unknown new face. "And you might be.....?" He asked expecting an introduction from her part.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:59 pm

"well i'll be in the music room" I say to no one in particular, turning and walking down the hallway towards the music room. I stop walking and turn down anoher hallway when I hear devon talking to someone. "Devon who are you talking to?" I ask turning the corner to and stopping where cissy and devon was standing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content