Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Dream Rationally
Mercy
6 posters

Arcana and Noctrem Academy... World's Collide [RP Relationship Thread]

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Arcana and Noctrem Academy... World's Collide [RP Relationship Thread] Empty Arcana and Noctrem Academy... World's Collide [RP Relationship Thread]

Post by Mercy Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:24 pm

Code:

[font=georgia][right][img]gif of your character, please![/img][/right]
    [u]Name of you character (use the name you want your character to be called)[/u]
    [i]|Age|Talent|Roommate (if student)/Classes (if teacher)|School|[/i]

♥ = Romantic Interest
    ☺ = Friends
    ◑ = Neutral
    ☠ = Enemies

[u]Students:[/u]

[list]
    [*] [b]Character's Name:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences.
    [*] [b]Character's Name:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences [/list]

[u]Teachers:[/u]

[size=90][list]
    [*] [b]Character's Name:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences.
    [*] [b]Character's Name:[/b] Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
    [/list]

Last edited by Mercy on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Arcana and Noctrem Academy... World's Collide [RP Relationship Thread] Empty Re: Arcana and Noctrem Academy... World's Collide [RP Relationship Thread]

Post by Mercy Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:28 pm

Arcana and Noctrem Academy... World's Collide [RP Relationship Thread] Tumblr_m1geefHmgi1rqtw44o1_400

Addison Lawler|19|Shapeshifter|Roommate|Noctrem

♥ = Romantic Interest
    ☺ = Friends
    ◑ = Neutral
    ☠ = Enemies

Students:

Maxxxieeee [Maxwell]: ☺☺ [Possibly ♥] We get along really well, I feel like I can tell him anything and everything all at once. He gets me better than anyone. I find comfort in the way he smiles at me, and I know I can -- and have -- come to him at 2 am in tears over some things, and he really listens and understands me. Plus his powers are pretty badass to be honest, it's fun to dick around in class when he's there

Teachers:

Last edited by Mercy on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Arcana and Noctrem Academy... World's Collide [RP Relationship Thread] Empty Re: Arcana and Noctrem Academy... World's Collide [RP Relationship Thread]

Post by Dream Rationally Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Arcana and Noctrem Academy... World's Collide [RP Relationship Thread] Tumblr_m418gbfFCa1rtprjgo1_500
    Maxwell Krivoukhov|19|Puppet Master|Roommate|Noctrem

♥ = Romantic Interest
    ☺ = Friends
    ◑ = Neutral
    ☠ = Enemies

Students:

• Character's Name: Addison Lawler ☺\♥ - Maxwell's relationship with Addison is very unusual. They met pretty close to the beginning of both of their stays at Noctrem. He considers her a friend however he admires her from afar. She is different, like him, he feels like she can understand his type of humor (her shape-shifting for amusement and his puppeteering for amusement), but most of all he knows that she is out of his reach. Not to mention the fact that, even with Sophie's encouragement, he cannot bring himself to make much of an advance. Who knows?

• Character's Name: Daniel McKarthy ◑ - Maxwell is not very fond of making enemies. He has a few but he has gone out of his way to avoid making enemies among the students of Arcana. Simply because he'd rather make it through this brief period of 'peace' without any more trouble than is needed. His relationship with Daniel is one such instance of neutrality. Maxwell does have respect for his power though.

• Character's Name: Maura Hemme ☺ - Maxwell has a certain level of curiosity as to the workings of Maura's power. There is something about her ability to be anyone, the same way he can control anyone, that allows him to understand her. However the fact that her personality is darker than his makes him wonder whether he should venture into more of a relationship than just friendly acquaintances. This relationship is very open to possibilities.

Teachers:

(I decided to give it a shot, with those who have joined, so I hope this is what you were looking for Mercy)

Last edited by Dream Rationally on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:28 am; edited 2 times in total
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:29 pm

correct you are dream Smile
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:36 am

font=georgia]
    Arcana and Noctrem Academy... World's Collide [RP Relationship Thread] Gif of your character, please!
    Name of you character (use the name you want your character to be called)
    |Age|Talent|Roommate (if student)/Classes (if teacher)|School|

♥ = Romantic Interest
    ☺ = Friends
    ◑ = Neutral
    ☠ = Enemies

Students:

• Character's Name: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences.
    • Character's Name: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences

Teachers:

[size=90]

• Character's Name: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences.
    • Character's Name: Your symbol first, and then a little about your character's relationship with them. One or two sentences
    Alexis
    Alexis

Post by Alexis Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Arcana and Noctrem Academy... World's Collide [RP Relationship Thread] Tumblr_m3ckiaNWRH1rv70bao1_500
    Maura Hemme
    |18|Appearance Alteration|Roommate|Noctrem|

♥ = Romantic Interest
    ☺ = Friends
    ◑ = Neutral
    ☠ = Enemies

Students:

• Character's Name:

Teachers:
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:02 am

WOAH okay, is it just my computer, or is this thread (and only this thread) having serious placement issues?? Like.. The latest topics and CBox and things are at the bottom of the page, not the side... WHY? Or is it just me? CONFUSED!

Also, can you please put your images/gifs in spoilers? Thanks. Your signatures are okay though =)
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:09 am

Woah.... Damn I am officially left dumbfounded.....
    what happen here! Surprised

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:09 am