Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

Vampire Academy roleplay!

Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Read Me Vampire Academy roleplay!

Post by Howl City Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Welcome roleplayers,  This is a vampire group roleplay and I know, it might be overly clichéd but join anyways!
    The roleplay’s set in 2035. Though years have passed since present time, much of everyday life is the same, except, one thing. Years ago, in 2020, a government organization captured a serial killer who murdered people by amputating and cutting off his victim’s body parts. When he was caught, they realized that he was what they call a ‘vampire’ or as the government classified them: ‘homo immortalis’. These creatures possessed the ability to rejuvenate themselves by drinking blood of animals, but human blood was the most effective. They could also heal from any wound unless the wound was caused by silver, wood or fire. Nonetheless, they still felt the pain so shooting them would still paralyze them for a certain period of time. The government wanted to kill these homo immortalis’s but the citizens and people of the world denied that kind of persecution and rebelled against it. So, the government came up with a different plan to send these vampires into an institute to teach them to control their urges to drink blood. That’s how Vampire Academy came into being.
    Those who are infected by the influenza that turns them into vampires begin school at the age of 14 or so as their instinct to hunt for blood begins nearly at that age. Now, 15 years have past by since the creation of the academy. Once they reach full maturity at about the human age of 21, they become a full vampire, causing them to age. Now, the tricky thing is, if they don’t drink blood after they reach full maturity, they will age about 10 times faster, leaving them only 6 or 7 years of life left. So, in order to prevent massive murder, the vampires learn the skills in the academy to only drink blood when necessary and ask humans for blood before biting ( which sounds ridiculous, I know). There are often cruel human murderers who drain out blood of their victims with pumps to make it look like the vampires committed the murder.
    But this time, a recording of bunch of vampires murdering innocent people are caught on camera. And the government plans to shut down the academy if the vampires aren’t caught and that means that the government will kill every single last vampire in the academy and anywhere else. So join and help the vampires prove your innocence. You can be a freshman vampire a senior vampire, a human helper or anyone else you want to be! Join now!
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Read Me Re: Vampire Academy roleplay!

Post by Howl City Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Name: Randy Madden
    Sexuality: Straight

Eyes: Hazel, greenish around the edges

Skin: Lightly tanned

Hair: Really light brown, semi-curly

Height: 6’

Personality: Intelligent. Sort of craves attention from people he likes. Caring, likes to help people a lot even if it means costing his own time.

Tattoos : Panther down his left arm to wrist. Tattoo of devilish like wings on his back.

Powers: Super-strength, super-speed, super-reflexes like any mature vampire.
    Role: A senior counsellor at Academy who helps out in many classes including temptation control and shapeshifting ( yes vampires can shapeshift in this rp ) Sort of like a Teacher assistant
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:57 pm

I'll join.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:59 pm

https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/character-biographies-f21/danny-s-bio-t95.htm

Are their roles and rooms? And I haven't quite mastered my thirst for blood. Its better than the freshman's, but if I lose control, I'm gone.
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:18 pm

oh yeah, there's plenty, nearly too plenty. You can create your own roles Razz
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:41 am

I kinda want to join but i don't know.... scratch
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:28 pm

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Mercedes Thompson [Mercy]
    Sexuality: Bisexual

LOOKS:
    Body: Curvy, 5'5", 117 pounds
    Skin: Moonlight pale, rosy cheeks, appears to almost glow.
    Eyes: A deep forest green, specks of black.
    Make up: Black eyeliner, mascara.
    Facial Features: A soft curved face, gentle smile, razor teeth [all], full lips. Scar across my cheek bone.
    Hair: Dark, dark brown, with hints of red and blondes, flows free down to my shoulders, side bangs, cover one eye.

CLOTHES: http://www.polyvore.com/normal_outfit/set?id=20815744

Personality: Aloof, dark humor, keeps to herself. Only speaks when spoken too, or has some rude comment to add to make a situation that much more uncomfortable for someone. Underneath that attitude, has a soft underbelly and is extremely compassionate and understanding. Tries not to show that side too much. Likes to write, read, sing [rarely does out loud around people], skateboard, go for a run in the park.

Other:
    Tats: A wolf pawprint on my hip, irish celtic knot on the back of my shoulder, and a music note behind my ear.
    Piercings: Belly button, cartilage, two piercings on each ear lobe.

HISTORY:
    My parents divorced when I was 6 months old, I have a little, half, brother Nicco who I took care of for a very long time, he was my stepmom's child, but I took him to everything she wouldnt. I got into a car crash at two am on the friday before my birthday. Everyone thought I was dead, except I was changed into a vampire... From then, I had moved away from my town, and start a new... My master, the one who Changed me, thought I was no good and left me to die, or get hunted down by the Hunters. I've tried to make it on my own ever since.

VAMP TRAITS: I'm somewhat of a different vampire, the vampire is INSIDE me, I am not THE vampire. It's like a monster crawling under my skin, it comes out when hungry, angered, or when I'm sleeping. I understand what I am, and I don't know how to control when the vampire comes out and when it doesnt. I have razor sharp teeth, they come out when I feed, and my nails grow long and dark. I was changed a few months when I was in a horrible car crash, I have a fading scar on my hip from the accident, and a scar across my cheek as well.

[[When I start this RP I will be dragged into the academy by two body guards, teeth showing, and growling, then my human side will come out when the principal is examining me.... ALL WILL BE EXPLAINED Smile]]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 am