Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Avalon
Wraith
6 posters

need help on a plot setting for a rp idea

Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

need help on a plot setting for a rp idea - Page 2 Empty need help on a plot setting for a rp idea

Post by Wraith Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Its been alittle under a year since I've actually been involved here. Im thinking of starting a rp loosely baised off the Drizzt Do'Urden series by R.A. Salvatore. Only problem is that i need a good adventure for anyone who joins to embark on. So im posting here hoping to catch some interest and ask for help in this endevor.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

need help on a plot setting for a rp idea - Page 2 Empty Re: need help on a plot setting for a rp idea

Post by Wraith Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Idk how it gets a gold star but thanks Smile

Ok. Time to type up what ideas i have so far and go with it from there
    Avalon
    Avalon

need help on a plot setting for a rp idea - Page 2 Empty Re: need help on a plot setting for a rp idea

Post by Avalon Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:53 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me! If you want any help proof-reading, or any assistance at all just throw me a PM (:
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Hey guys, sorry to interrupt. Murdoch was right about the location of this thread so I've moved it to the RP-Advertising section for you =) Even if you are planning to delete a thread or you think it will be quite short, I'd rather you posted it in the correct section. If you are unsure, don't be afraid to ask me, or a mod. The mods generally know where a thread should be posted. If it's in the wrong place, it's very easy for me to move so no problems there.

And once you organize this roleplay, feel free to start a new topic with a basic description and link to your roleplay in the rp-advertising section to get people interested. You can either have the bulk of your detail there, or in your actual roleplay thread, it's up to you. But Dream is right, you'll need to post a lot of detail for those who don't know the series. Then maybe a quick summery paragraph for those who are too lazy to read it or already know of the story. I find that too much detail, while very helpful for knowing the story, can also put a few people off. Good luck! =D
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:43 pm

Thanks for the advice first and foremost as far as posting. I'll be sure to keep it in mind next time. As far as details go.. i pretty much forsake that idea because of how much detail would have to be put in and im somewhat lazy around midnight lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:33 am