Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

A Roleplay! More towards a one on one :)

Brittany
    Brittany

Read Me A Roleplay! More towards a one on one :)

Post by Brittany Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:53 pm

So here are a couple settings, hopefully one of you amazing guys will see this and join!

You and I, although complete opposites, have been the best of friends since grade school. You were the rebel bad boy that got my butt out of the house and I was the good girl who talked you out of terrible ideas. We just worked. By the time high school rolled around, we were both harboring crushes on each other. Sure, we dated other people, but our feelings never changed. Fast forward to senior year. Where I have plans to move out of this small town and head to New York, you have had it pounded into your head that you're joining the Army, just like all the other men in your family. Before you're deployed for boot camp, we talk and decide that when you come back, if both of us are single, we will be together. Then something happens. I'm sitting in my dorm room when I get a hysterical call from your mother. Apparently you were moving from one base to another and drove over a landmine. Everyone in the vehicle has died. I am shell shocked and slip into a depression that leads to me physically harming myself. I cannot believe that you are gone.
    Six years later: I've just graduated college and am living out my dreams in the city. I even married a classmate of mine and we have a two year old son. The man I married is wonderful, but he's not you. I still haven't gone over the loss. But what happens when you come home? It turns out that no one died that day. The vehicle blew up, but you and your fellow soldiers were taken as prisoners of war. You are finally free to go home. Your mother happens to mention me and how I'm living in the city, but fails to tell you about my new life. You decide to make me your first stop on your way home, excited that we can finally be together. What happens when you show up on my doorstep?

Cordova is a small, independent country located around the Greek islands. For many centuries, it has been known for its great dining, wine, and woman. You are the princess of this island. Your mother was your fathers first wife, and she could only bore him one daughter, you. She fell into depression due to the fact that she was not able to give him an heir, and his other wives were, so he made her a promise that when you came to age, he’d find you a suitor, and make you the Queen of Cordova. Now, you’re at the age of marriage. Your father has kept his word, and began looking for a suitor, a noble one to become King. You are known for your beauty and wisdom, making suitors by the hundreds lining up. But, there was something missing. There was no love.
    I am one of the many illegitimate sons of William IV. He loved my mother, who was supposedly a famous actress, very much so he raised me in private. So I turned out to be a fairly well rounded young man and soldier. When Victoria took over the thrown she wanted nothing to do with me. She let me have my part of the wealth, but I had to follow her terms. Of course, me being at age, it was time to wed. I had heard about an exotic princess, who captured my attention, and set seas. Once I reached Cordova, I was treated like one of the kings’ son, and was loved by many. As I had royalty in my blood, the King took me in, and let me live in the castle as his adviser.
    When the two of us first meet, it was an unbelievable connection. Almost love at first sight. But you already had a suitor picked out, and I was working for your father now. So would we learn how to control our intense feelings, or will we find a way to see each other?
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Read Me Re: A Roleplay! More towards a one on one :)

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:23 pm

I've moved this topic to the One-on-one section because I feel it fits better there. If you want, you can add these two roleplay ideas to Laurel's "One-on-one settings" post for others to see and try out. I hope you find a guy to roleplay with soon! =)
    Brittany
    Brittany

Post by Brittany Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Thanks for the suggestion Jade! And I hope I find a guy to roleplay with soon too!
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:16 pm

I'll try out the first topic with you Britt Very Happy

I usually check everyday, but sometimes my posts may be late.

Look forward to RPing with you Smile
    Brittany
    Brittany

Post by Brittany Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:03 pm

Thank you! If you want to, just post your bio and I will start. Here is my bio Smile I am not quite sure how to post the link to it yet so I will just type it out haha. Hope you dont mind.

Name: Brittany
    Nickname: Britzy (but do not ever call me that haha)
    Skin Color: Not pale but not tan either
    Body Type: Skinny, but not like a twig. In shape
    Hair color: Medium brown
    Eye color: Hazel/Green, but mostly green
    Hairstyle: Curls that fall right above my shoulders
    Height: 5'9"
    Sexuality: Straight
    Personality: Kind, caring, but also shy. Tends to put others before myself. I dont usually smile a lot but when i do or when i laugh, people say i can light up a room. I have a hard time letting people into my life because of something that happened when i was younger.
    Clothing: I will describe them
    Tattoos: "Dream" on my right wrist, "Strength" on my left wrist
    Piercings: Ears, Lip
    Anything else: I tend to get made fun of a lot. I wear pink thick rimmed glasses, i always wear a necklace that has my name on it because my mom gave it to me before she died, i live with my grandma because my dad got in a car accident and ended up dying. I wear his hemp bracelet that he always wore and i never take it off. Those are the things that make me remember them the most

Okay, here is the first post.

IC: I woke up to the feeling of a pair of little hands nudging my body. I laughed lightly and opened my eyes and came face to face with my little boy, Christian. I slowly sat up and got out of bed and picked Christian up into my arms and walked over to the bedroom window. I opened the curtains and the light shone brightly through. I opened the door and walked out onto the little patio that came with the apartment. The air was cool and crisp and I could tell it was going to be a beautiful day. I walked back into the bedroom and shut the window. "Food." Christian said to me. I laughed lightly and walked into the kitchen. There was a note on the counter from Zane. "Hey sweetheart. Sorry I had to leave so early. I got called into work and apparently they need me in Miami as soon as possible. I shouldn't be gone for too long, 3 days at the most. I love you and give Christian a huge hug for me. Love you both, and take care of yourself." I gave a small smile and turned to Christian. "Well hunny, looks like it's going to be just you and me for a few days." I told him softly and put him in a chair by the table. I poured a bowl of Cheerios for him and set it in front of him. I kissed his forehead and leaned on the counter with a cup of coffee in hand. I looked over to the bannister and saw a photo of Zane and I on our wedding day, and a photo the day Christian was born. I looked farther over and saw one of Eljordo and I the week before he left for the army. I sighed and closed my eyes. I still couldn't believe that he was gone. The feeling I got when I had the news of his death, just tore me in two. I know that was six years ago, but I still could not get the feeling of lonliness out of my body.

OOC:
    Red text: Christian
    Violet text: Me
    Green text: Zane
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:31 pm

OOC: I know how to post links, but i like to make a new bio for every RP, so i usually just post it on the RP Razz One more thing, where does this RP take place? I need to know if i was in the US or Canadian army Razz

Name: Jordan

Nickname: Jord

Skin color: White, tanned.

Body type: Muscular, for being in the Special forces.

Hair Color: Brown

Hair Style: Buzz cut, army required.

Eye color: Bright green

Height: 6'1

Weight: 215 lbs

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Jordan has always been a hard ass, and his time as a war prisoner has put him a little on edge lately.

Clothing: When he first comes home, he is wearing his formal army uniform, pressed suit with a few medals and a beret. Casually he usually sticks to t-shirts and jeans.

Tattoos: on his left shoulder he has the marines tattoo.

Piercings: none

BIC: Jordan steps out of the cab with his head held high. It has been so long since he felt home. He looks at his multiple medals and pins with pride, no doubt his family would be proud of him. His family was thrilled when they recieved the call that Jordan was in fact, alive, though his father unfortunatley died of cancer while Jordan was held hostage by the Taliban. The Taliban, those are memories he would never want to re-live. Oh how the nights felt like a never ending nightmare, the constant torture, abuse and deaththreats almost made Jordan lose hope. The memories of his friends i the millitary, his family, and most of all Brittany, pulled him through it all. Brittany was always special to him, but she was not family. The millitary did not phone her, so she still thinks he is dead. Well Jordan would happily correct that.

He nocks on the door of Brittany's house to deliver the good news.

Brittany
    Brittany

Post by Brittany Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:54 pm

OOC: It takes place in the US. New York city to be exact lol

IC: I watched with a smile as Christian crawled down the chair and run hi little body into my legs and wrap his arms around them. I smiled down at him as he tilted his head up and looked at me with a smile. I picked him up and he kissed my cheek. "Well, should today be a mommy and Christian day?" I asked him as I looked into his green eyes. "Yeah!" He squeeled and wiggled in my arms. I let him down and he ran into the living room. I rolled my eyes and followed him, but than I heard a knock on the door. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. No one was supposed to come over. At least I didnt think so. I walked over with uncertainty and opened the door slowly. There on the other side, was Jordan. Alive and in the flesh. "Oh my god..." I said as I felt myself getting lightheaded from shock. "Youre alive..." I said with a smile as tears started to slowly make their way down my cheeks. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his body. I couldnt believe he was really here.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:01 pm

Jordan was taken off his guard when she hugged him, but he happily hugged back.

"It's good to see you again Brittany" He said calmly.

There was something different about her, she seemed more mature. He couldn't put his finger on it, but frankly he didn't care. He was just glad to see her again.

"I came here as soon as I landed. Figured you would want to see me."
    Brittany
    Brittany

Post by Brittany Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:15 pm

"Of course Im happy to see you! For the past 6 years, I thought you were dead!" I said as I stepped away from him but kept my arms on his waist. I felt a little body hit the back of my legs and I looked down. Christian was holding a movie and he peeked his head around my legs. "Mommy, movie?" he said softly. I looked back up at Jordan and than picked up Christian and held him in my arms. "Jordan, this is Christian. My son..." I said softly and slowly as I looked into his eyes.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:41 pm

"Yo..Your son?" He said, very suprised. Jordan had no idea she had a son. He quickly regained his composure. What was that on her hand? A wedding ring? Jordan was in shock, he still loved her. She was the only reason he didn't lose hope and die in the war. He couldn't really blame her, she thought that he had been dead for over six years. She moved on.

Trying to hide his shock and dissapointment, he leaned over to face the boy.

"It's nice to meet you Christian, my name is Jordan. Im an old friend of your mom's"
    Brittany
    Brittany

Post by Brittany Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:56 pm

"Yes...my son" I said softly. He seemed really shocked and dissappointed, and I knew why. It hurt me inside to see him like this. But I had to move on. I really did love him, but I thought he was dead. I couldn't keep waiting for a dead man to come back to me. He bent down and faced Christian. He introduced himself and said that it was nice to meet him. I gave him a small smile.

"Can you say hi to Jordan?" I asked and looked down at Christian. "Hi." he said softly and layed his head on my shoulder. I laughed lightly and shook my head

"Come in. Im sorry for making you stand in the doorway all this time." I laughed and unblocked the door to let him in and closed the door behind him. I wasn't going to lie. Jordan did look really good. Not only that, He looked really professional with all of his metals and pins on his uniform.

"So, what actually happened? How are you alive?" I asked as I set Christian on the floor and put the movie in for him before sitting down on the couch and patted he seat for Jordan to come and sit next to me.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Jordan sat down on the couch and sighed.

"It's a tough thing to repeat, but I owe you of all people an explination."

It was hard for Jordan to think about, but he had to tell her.

"It all started about my seventh month out. Myself and a few others were patroling in a hummer, when we were hit by a rocket. Brett and I were the only survivors. They took us, there was nothing we could do. I spent the last six years in a torture camp Britt. Finally Brett and I decided we couldn't take it anymore. We fought our way out. After a few weeks wandering the desert, I was picked up by one of our choppers, Brett didn't make it. They slapped a few medals on me and sent me home."

Jordan just pondered what he had just said. She was the first person he has told his story to.

Brittany
    Brittany

Post by Brittany Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:26 pm

I listened as Jordan told his story about him and his friend Brett being held captive by the Taliban. I couldn't picture him being tortured. It was too much to think about and something that I didn't want to think about. It was absolutely horrible. I looked down at Christian who was sitting on the floor watching his movie, before i turned my body to face Jordan.

"Oh my god. I can't even picture what you might have been through..." I trailed off. "I don't want to picture it. And I'm sorry about Brett. That must have been horrible seeing him die" I said softly and looked down at his my hands and fiddled with my wedding ring. "I'm just glad that you are alright." I said to him and looked into his eyes with a small smile.

I looked back down at Christian and he was starting to fall asleep. It was still morning, but I guess little boys need a lot of sleep. I looked over at Jordan. "Just give me a second. I'm going to put him to bed. He looks like he is about to crash any second." I said with a laugh and got up from the couch and picked up Christian before heading into his bedroom and placing him in his bed. I closed the curtains in his room to make it a little bit darker and shut the door a little bit before going back into the living room and sitting on the couch with Jordan
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:21 pm

"But the important thing is that I'm home now"

Jordan did not like talking about what happened, somehow it brought him back to his time there.

"So how has your life been?"
    Brittany
    Brittany

Post by Brittany Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:34 pm

"Yeah. That is important" I told him with a small smile. "Well, not gonna lie, life has been hellish. Zane, my husband, just left for a three day business trip unexpectedly, and so Im here with Christian for the time being." I said with a small laugh

"The whole time you were gone, I was worrying about you, and when I got the word of your 'death', I just broke down. I went into a deep depression, I even tried to kill myself a couple times. Than when I got into my second year of college, I met Zane. He helped me through everything. But he wasn't you." I said softly

"I needed you, I still loved you when I was with Zane. I felt like I was cheating on him with you, even though you werent even here" I laughed and I could feel tears pushing at the back of my eyes. "I still do love you." I said softly and looked into his eyes. I knew that this was bad, but I couldnt help it. I had to tell him the truth.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:07 pm

Jordan was suprisingly happy to hear that she still loved him, but she had a new family.

"I still love you too... But I have to go." He said, sort of a depressed feeling to it.

He picked himself up and headed to the door, He didn't want to interfere in her life. She was happy.
    Brittany
    Brittany

Post by Brittany Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:11 pm

I smiled when he said he still love me too. But than he got up and said he had to go. He sounded sad.

"Wait....don't go. Please" I said as I got up and followed him to the door and put my hand on his arm. I looked up at him and into his eyes

"I just got you back....Don't leave me again" I said quietly
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Jordan just sighed. She had a family, and he did not want to become the 'third wheel'. He could not picture a relationship with her where they couldn't be together. Not after everything he's been through...

"You never lost me. I was just missing in action." Jordan said as he walked out the door.
    Brittany
    Brittany

Post by Brittany Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:20 pm

"Jordan please!" I said as he walked out the door. I stood there, my heart aching with every step that he took out the door. I couldn't let him get away. I ran out my door and caught up to him. "Jordan!" I said as I turned him around and kissed him. I knew that this was wrong, but I couldn't help it. I do still love Zane, but I am still completely in love with Jordan.

I slowly pulled away from the kiss and looked into his eyes. "Im sorry." I told him and turned around and walked back into the house. Those two words meant more than the one meaning. I was sorry for thinking that he was dead and for moving on. I was sorry for leaving him behind. But I wasn't sorry for that kiss.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:05 pm

Jordan didn't know how to react to the kiss. She is the woman he has been fighting for, for six years, yet the kiss did not bring him joy.

As much as he hated to admit it, they could never be together.

Jordan begins to walk down the street, he needed to get away from this place.
    Brittany
    Brittany

Post by Brittany Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:25 am

I wathced through the living room window as Jordan walked down the street. I can't believe I lost him again. Nothing was ever going right. I went and sat on the couch and put my head in my hands as I felt tears press against my eyelids. I needed to do something that would made me forget about it.

I couldn't help but put my fingers to my lips though, I could still feel the way that Jordan's lips felt against mine. I had to get the thought out of my head. I layed down on the couch and than the phone rang. I sighed and got up to answer it, almost in tears. I had to control myself. I took a couple dep breaths before answering.

"Hello?" I asked softly.
    "Hey sweetheart, how are you?" I let a small smile creep to my face as I heard Zane's voice on the other end.
    "I don't know. I've been better i guess." I said as I leaned against the counter. "Zane...Jordan is back." I told him. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I had to tell him.
    "What? How? I thought he was dead." he said to me.
    "He wasn't killed. Just kidnapped i guess. But he came over to see me, and I think I just lost him again..." I trailed off as I felt tears roll down my cheeks.
    "Hey hey hey, it's okay. I'll tell you what. I am going to get on the next plane and come home to you okay? I don't care about work right now, all I care about is you being happy. I will come home, and you will talk about whatever you fell like it and I will listen alright?" He said to me. He was such a kind husband
    "Okay. Thank you. But you dont really have to do this Zane." i told him softly
    "You are welcome. But I want to do this, becuase you are my wife, and I love you okay? See you soon"
    "Love you too. See you soon."

Hey hung up and I ran a hand through my hair. Why does everything have to be so complicated...
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:41 pm

Jordan finally arrived to his apartment, all he could think about at this point was brittany. Maybe he shouldn't have barged out like that, it just didn't seem right. Jordan just didn't want to cause any turbulence in her life, she seemed happy with her new life. Then there was that kiss. This should have lifted Jordan's spirits, after all thats all Jordan wanted for the last six years, but it did not bring him joy. It just provided fuel to the fire of why he shouldn't be around her.

The light flashed on without his knowing, nearly blinding Jordan.

"SURPRISE!" a crowd of Jordan's family and friends shouted. A surprise party, how did he not predict this.

A large banner slung across the roof of his apartment, in bold text 'Welcome Back Jordan'

This was going to be a long night.
    Brittany
    Brittany

Post by Brittany Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:18 pm

I sighed and walked over to the couch and at down. I put my hands on my face and tried to control myself.
    "What do I do?" I whispered softly and layed down on the couch. I needed to think of something. I couldnt think though because all i had on my mind was Jordan and the kiss. I would have to tell Zane about it, but i just didnt know how. I wiped the tears off my face and closed my eyes. Maybe a goid nap will do me some good. But right as i closed mmy eyes, i pictured Jordan and I together. I groaned softly in frustration and opened my eyes. "I just dont know what to do...." i said softly and trailed off. Why life is so complicated i will nevvr know
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:25 pm

OOC: Sorry for the wait Britt

BIC: Jordan was sitting on his couch, beer in hand, guests all around, all in joy of his return. All he could think about was how he screwed things up with Brittany. That kiss was all he wanted, but yet he still couldn't bring himself to think of it. Guest after guest kept speaking to Jordan about god knows what, Jordan wasn't paying attention. Finally he snapped. He smashed his beer bottle on the ground and stood up.

"Everybody out!" He roared.

In shock, the guests began to leave, all mumbleing to themselves out of fear and shock.

Jordan needed to be alone
    Brittany
    Brittany

Post by Brittany Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:37 pm

I sighed and stared at the ceiling. I needed to do something. I quickly got up and grabbed the phone and called Jordans mom. She answered on the second ring.
    "Oh good, its you Brittay. You need to go talk to Jordan. He lost it." I didnt even get to talk before she gave me his address and hung up.

I put the phone back on the charger and went to go change. I grabbed a t shirt and a pair of jeans and went into Christians room. "Come on honey. Youre going to go visit grandma for a while okay?" I told him amd got him dressed. I carried him out the door and into the car.

I drove my Zane's parents house and ropped off Christian. "Thank you for doing this short notice. Theres just something that i have to do." She nodded and i went to my car and drove to Jordans apartment. I knocked on his door. "Jordan, let me in, i have to talk to you" i said through the door. I just hope im doing the right thing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:36 am