Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+3
Mireya
Jade Hawk
Deamonata
7 posters

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Location : The best country of them all UK!!!! (and the north of it so even better)

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented - Page 2 Empty St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Post by Deamonata Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Right well where to start, I guess the best place is: We all attend St James' School of the Gifted and Talented, unbeknownst to the student and most of the staff, some of the students and other "gifts". St James is a bording school with the "gifted" student mingling with the regular students. the "Gifted" students also attend extra lessons in the use of their powers. and I guess that is it so join please ^_^

number of powers be sensible, if you have too many I will let you know otherwise just have what you want Oh and try not to use a power if is already used

Roles
    Best Guy friend: Adam
    Best Girl Friend:
    Absolute best girl/possum friend: Jade
    Friend since we were babies:
    overprotected younger sister: Ambra
    Brother: Akimaru, Danny
    Ex-girlfriend:
    New Girl: Mireya
    randomer:
    friend:
    Hubbie (think J.D/turk bromance(from scrubs(also check this 3 brackets inside each other))) : Eric
    (or anything you would rather)

Normal students

"gifted" students and their gifts

Danny - werewolf (so their powers) and resultant skin
    Ambra - Avian/human hybrid
    George - Telepath and Shape-shifter (humans and animals)
    Adam - Control of lightning and ice the ability to transform into a white tiger
    Akimaru - can control light and shadows
    Eric - Pyrokinesis and flight
    Jade - The ability to transform into a red timber wolf (medium build, ice blue eyes), Telepathy when in wolf form, Fire manipulation

rooms
    101: George & Eric
    102: Ambra
    103: Adam & Mireya
    104: Akimaru & Jade
    105: Danny

Last edited by Deamonata on Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented - Page 2 Empty Re: St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:34 pm

Haha if you keep it mostly shadow. Do you mind sharing your room with a telepathic wolf that manipulates fire (I take no responsibility for any burnt possessions)?
    Anonymous

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented - Page 2 Empty Re: St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:00 am

Alcapon wrote:
    Akimaru wrote:can you deal with the light and shadow in your room being toyed with on a daily basis

I DARE NOT ask O.O
    alien

u have a dirty mind i believe, and i can put up with it im a bit of a pyro on the quiet. just no reading of my mind
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:32 am

Shameful shameful
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:33 am

how is it shameful- your mind confuses me- what exactly did u mean?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:36 am

The whole convo!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:37 am

how be shameful- we were just finding out if we would work as roomies
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:45 am

*pokes Al* You never answered me. I know you're rooming with George, but are we together as a couple or are you determined to be with your hubby? ;_;
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:49 am

lol idk XD
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:54 am

*sighs exasperatedly* How bout we just say "yes" so we don't have to go through this again? @.@
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:22 am

Yes ma'm Very Happy
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:10 am

Akimaru wrote:your mind confuses me- what exactly did u mean?

I make no promises to read as much as is there Wink

<3
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:33 am

0.0 some places are private!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:56 am

not with jade there not aki get use to it, haha im all alone in my room
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Location : The best country of them all UK!!!! (and the north of it so even better)

Post by Deamonata Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:14 am

has anyone ever mentioned that you are all completely an utterly insane?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:15 am

Deamonata wrote:has anyone ever mentioned that you are all completely an utterly insane?

of course- i just kill them- cant have my secret getting out
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:16 am

.... I know nothing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:18 am

who wants to get this started, sorry just a question
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:23 am

well I would say yes but today is a busy day, (I'm trying to keep my mind off certain topics) but yeah I dont mind starting now if people want
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:17 am

poster starts please
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:25 pm

George, yawned as he got out of bed. yet another day, just another boring day. He grabs a book on the bedside table and throws it at Eric,
    "Oi wake up, time to get up". He then ran down the hall laughing.

Last edited by Deamonata on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:32 pm

i walked across the hall to jade and aki's room to start my day of mayhem off with a rude awakening "jade aki time to get up" i yelled throwing ice on each of them and standing cooly in the door as the are rudely awakend by it
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:41 pm

Walking into the building, I looked around curiously. This place was...definitely different from my previous school...if one could even call it a school. More like a day care, in my eyes. I had already been given my room information, and I never did need a key to open most doors...Most doors were thin enough to slide a vine under. Upon finding the room vacant, I set my rucksack down on the only bed in the room that didn't appear to have been laid on recently...

I heard a bit of commotion from down the hall and quietly padded towards it in curiousness.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:42 pm

The mixture of sleeping half off your bed and half a bucket of ice do not mix well in any sort of situation. However this was exactly the situation Aki found himself in as slipped off his and landed face fist on the carpeted floor. His body followed suit as did his legs, landing with an almighty thud.

He groaned loudly and lifted himself up onto his knees. He mumbled a rhetorical question"Why Adam, why?". He flopped sideways into a sitting position and started to rub the sleep out of his eyes. Opening one eye he glanced over at the side of the room that was Jades to see how she had reacted.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:45 pm

"why, because i can mate" i said lobbing an ice ball in his face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:52 pm

(so short)

bic-

The ball of ice hit Aki square on the nose. There was a nasty crack and Akis' hand flew up to his face. When he brought his hand away there was blood on his palm.

"Jesus... DUDE, you broke my nose!" was all Aki could get out. It was early and the shock of having an ice ball thrown at you wasn't something that anyone should ever have to experience at that time of morning.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:32 am