Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+6
Jesseses
Capri
Mireya
Deamonata
Burn It
Danny
10 posters

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II Empty St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II

Post by Danny Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:54 pm

Five years ago, there was a school called St James' School of the Gifted and Talented. The school housed a number of "gifted" students. From mutants, to supernatural kids. There they learned to fit into the "normal" life and how to control themselves and their powers or abilities. But five years ago, the school was attacked. Attacked by an unknown enemy (at the time). They swooped in, killing innocents and capturing gifted students and facility. They changed everything, five years ago.

2015, a bad year. Things have changed, dramatically. The unknown enemy? Yea, they're not so unknown anymore. They're called "The Angels", ironically enough. They're here to purge the global of everyone unworthy. Think of Germany, 1939. They've engaged a war with the mutants, supernaturals, "gifted", against humans, people, "normals". In their eyes, the wish for nothing but a power world. And they want control. Total control. Cities are in ruins. Everyone is scared of one another. Countries that were once enemies have created alliances to stop this force. The state of the war is unpredictable. It could go on for another five minutes, or another five years. There are forces though. Forces trying to win the war for both sides. People die everyday.

***Note: Just because you are a "gifted" student, doesn't mean you have to be with "The Angels", you may as well be fighting against them. And vise versa.
    Also, if you were in the St James' School of the Gifted and Talented role play, be sure you are a few years older (i.e 15 years old, now 20 in this role play).

Rules:
    ~You can be on either side in this role play
    ~Make it interesting, try to think differently than generic ideas (or twist that idea).
    ~Don't God Mod.
    ~Try to include everyone.
    ~Be friendly!
    ~Have fun!

People in the Role Play:
    On side with "The Angels":
    -Danny (werewolf (so their powers) and resultant skin)
    -Jessica (Can control weather and can phase through things) ~~ Control by "The Angels" by a chip.
    -Krisite (Lightning and ice manipulation)

On Side against "The Angels":
    -Ambra (Avian/human hybrid)
    -Eric (Pyrokinesis and flight)
    -George (Telepath and Shape-shifter (humans and animals))

Neutral or Unsure of their Side:
    -Aki (controls light and shadows)
    -Eli (control of spirits)
    -Mireya (Dryad)

Last edited by Danny on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:36 am; edited 4 times in total
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II Empty Re: St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II

Post by Burn It Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:20 pm

https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/character-biographies-f21/kristina-torcette-s-character-bio-t14.htm - My bio.
    I'd like to join the party.

Abilities will be.. Lightning, and Ice manipulation. S'il vous plait?
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Location : The best country of them all UK!!!! (and the north of it so even better)

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II Empty Re: St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II

Post by Deamonata Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:23 pm

George looked down at the 'angel' soldier and sneers,
    "you people used to be a challenge" He pulled a knife and slit the 'angels' throat to make sure the job is done properly then took the soliders ID and Clothes. He then shifted in to a bird and set off back to base.

He reach the current strong hold and walked down the corridor,
    "rise and shine people mission briefing time" He yelled banging on everyone doors.

He then walked down to what we were using as the main meeting room and sat down to wait for everyone to get ready
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:38 pm

From within the ruins of the bastion school, the sound of earth shifting broke the dead silence. Stones groaned and were moved aside by the tiny tendrils of green life. A heart leaped from stasis to life...Lungs filled with the dirty, dusty air... Eyes opened to grimy light above and hands turned to vines clambered for freedom from the earth's embrace.

The sunken-eyed butterfly, emerged from slumber, her wounds had healed. Her belly was full...but her mind was woefully empty. She looked around as though searching for clues as to where she was...why she was...what she was doing here...She coughed a painful cough expelling the dirt trapped among her alveoli.

She smelled lingering ash in the air, and not a soul tread her beside her own. The flowers did not grow. The trees were long petrified. There was nothing here...not even a blade of grass to answer her.

She stumbled to her feet and fell down again. Her legs were still too soft to move on with any real control. She wobbled and fell like a baby deer onto the broken stones, before contenting herself with just sitting and taking a look around...She recognized nothing.

She forced herself to her feet and cast creeping vines from her hands to force her upright. She had little idea how long she slept or of her life before that moment, but...her head hurt so very much, it was maddening. She listened to the wind and heard nothing but the gentle whisper of falling ash. The sky was dark and the the air was so dry. It was an unpleasant feeling, the desolation.

But in the desolation was so much peace...an unnerving calm that penetrated her to her core. Something was wrong, this much she knew, but the reality had far from set in to her...

"What is this place..."she asked the silence surrounding her, as she watched the still corpse of her former school...

Last edited by Mireya on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:45 pm

ooc can I get in on this as a special who just gave up- sorta a recruitment job for both (light and darkness control still)
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:45 pm

An office setting. Green plants, polished desks, paintings, large chairs. Outside the window is forest. Years ago, it was full of trees, but now I'm unsure if you can even call it a forest. In the distance is an abandoned city with crumbled buildings. A ghost town. People haven't lived in that place for years, as far as "The Angels" or anyone, knows of. It was the first city they attacked and gained, not that they need it anymore.

"We gained another city. We've lost more people, good men and woman, but its ours. Over seas, we're still fighting. We're close though, getting our goal reached with everyday. And-" the man, general, stops, cut off by a girl.

Diana was my warden during my "rehabilitation" fives years ago. An office setting. Blue carpets, flags of different countries, papers in grey cabinets.

"How many did we lose?" she asks calmly, getting up from her chair and walking around the desk. She sits on the edge. Her hair is in a bun, and her lips are blood red. She has a stare that could kill. The man stutters. "Uh, a-around f-f-fifty or so-o-o." He backs away. Diana just sits there, starring at him. He backs up, bumping into the wall behind him. "Thank you. But we know that's not acceptable." She stands.

An office setting. A rounded room and tacky wall paper. I walk in from a door behind Diana's desk. I've changed over the years. My shoulders are as broad as ever. Because of my "rehabilitation", I've grown stronger (visibly so), faster, wiser, different. My eyes, they're the same, but they don't show the same person they once shown. It's the way I want it. Diana stands and starts to walk towards the messenger. He tries to leave, but the automatic door behind him won't open. I place my hands on Diana's shoulders, and run them down her figure, kissing her on the neck. "What's going on?" I whisper, kissing her between words.

"The man brings unacceptable news. And the men and women who died should know better."

"They should," I give a chuckle, still kissing her. "And what are we going to do about him?" I ask, my hands still on Diana. My mouth on her neck.

"He's going to sever as an example," she laughs and walks towards them. I stand where I was, letting her deal with it. Outside the office, you can hear his screams of pain. The automatic doors bursts open, and the man runs out, holding his bleeding neck. The doors close, and Diana and I are the only people in the office. I smile as she turns around, dropping the dagger. "Brilliant."

An office setting. A dagger in a puddle of blood.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Ambra closed her eyes as she sat on the dirty ground of the abandoned apartment, head rested against the wall.

2015. The War was raging on.

She was thinking back to two years ago.

For years, she had planned her escape from the Institution. They'd kept her there for years. Three, to be exact. Away from her family. Her brothers. Her friends. She thought of them every single day while there.

The Angels. She was their science experiment. They poked and prodded her, tortured her, forced her to tell them her secrets. "What are you?" "Tell us your abilities!" She never broke, never told them. Bleeding, crying, and broken, yelling the names of her beloved family and friends to keep her from going insane, she never gave in. But of course, they found out anyway. They had their ways. They made her transform, go crazy, insane with her powers. She barely remembered any of it. Except for the man she killed in the frenzy, his blood all over her and the floor. His body in a crumpled heap, as she stared lividly down at him, her golden eyes glowing as a wicked, sharp-toothed grin stretched across her face. The black, thirteen-foot wings stretched out behind her, the long, sharp nails at her sides.

That's when the Angels knew they could use her. She could be a most valuable weapon. With her powers, they could get one step closer to winning the War.

They took her DNA, tried to clone it, but failed. something as missing. They attempted to do it many times, over a period of three years, but each time they almost got it, the experiment failed. But they were getting closer to their goal.

At first, because of her lethal behavior, they kept her locked up, screaming and growling and hissing at them. That man wasn't the only one she killed during experiments. Even in her livid, retched state-of-mind, she realized that if she behaved, they might loosen her collar.

And that's exactly what they did, in her third year in the Institution. With an exception of course. She had to tell them the secret, how to make more of her. Ambra honestly didn't know. How could she? She wasn't one of them.

With extreme frustration, the Angels performed more tests. Carefully, though. They could not lose a source to a future weapon that could help win it all for them.

It was one very quiet night when Ambra escaped. No one could have seen it coming."Even thought she isn't giving answers, she's cooperating with the testing...maybe she'll finally give in."

Oh, how they were wrong.

She was sitting in the white, immaculate cafeteria, alone at her own table, staring off just as the other "Specials" in there were. Her plastic-looking food was untouched as she sat there in a clean white gown the Angels made everyone wear.

Years ago, she'd tried to break out, only to fail miserably and be locked up for days, being painfully tested. They'd made her run and fly for hours on end. Almost daily, they'd take her blood or something else like bone marrow or brain fluid. but the tests were only making her stronger.

She'd had plenty of time to think about her new plan.

Guards were at every entrance and exit, naturally. There were barely any windows in the Institution, only skylights. Skylights with six-inch-thick glass. Wherever she went, a guard went with her, but since she hadn't been "acting up" lately, it wasn't so heavily forced.

As she sat there, guard behind her glancing distractedly away. She looked blankly around at the other tests subjects, saying her telepathic farewells to them. Of course, they had no idea what she was planning. Except for a few select "friends" she'd made there. The friends occasionally glanced over at her, but she didn't make the tiniest gesture to acknowledge them, she only looked at them.

With no warning whatsoever, her wings ripped fourth from her back, tearing the clothes on her as she jumped up on the table. Her nails and teeth grew elongated and sharper as she killed the man with one quick slash of her taloned-hand. The golden eyes flashed as a fierce scream filled the cafeteria.

The many Angel guards had their tazer-guns at the ready, a few fired, only to have her dodge them.

She rocketed upwards, right towards the skylight. The amazing strength and precision, she crashed through the glass, sending shards flying everywhere as she felt the cool, crisp night air against her skin.

Hearing yelling, she flew up more and went south. The sirens blared, more men and women yelled. She heard the excited cries of her friends, feeling faintly remorseful for not getting them out with her. But it would only slow her down. Maybe she'd come back for them later.

And that's how the Avian-Woman escaped from the Angel's Institution.

But now, as she sat there, leaning on the wall in her black leather jacket, she felt an emotion like regret.

Regret from escaping? Hell no. But regret, maybe, from not seeing that the Angels could be on the winning side. She hated what she was doing now. Constant hiding. She knew that they'd take her into their side if she went back to the Angels.

But what about her family? Where was George in all this? And Danny? Danny. She was almost sure he was dead. Ambra had heard absolutely nothing about him, Why would she though?

And her friends from St. James? Eric? Where was he.

She still hasn't found anyone, but she was searching.

Searching desperately.

As she stared out the dirty window, her fierce golden eyes flickered in the moonlight.

"It's time for change."

Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Half buildings stood, smoking and crumbling with each moment that went by. Noting left inside would live much longer as the flames, or falling concrete would surely kill their wasteful lives. It was late afternoon, the sky showed no blue, but there were also no clouds. A gray sky covered the area, and the smell of ash and dead human corps surrounded everyone. Whimpering.. Crying, tears and begs were the voices that came not long before, an annoying sound put to rest.
    “It’s been taken Ma’am. All of the insides have been cleansed, and we have 13 survivors at your request.” A male voice spoke. He stood about 8 feet tall, green skin that no bullet could penetrate – As far as we’ve seen. It was as if his body had been made of tank like material, and his strength equivalent to one. (Yea yea, I’m aware this sounds like the Hulk xD) He has jet-black hair, and a deep voice that some could barely understand.
    “Thank you Robert. I’m please as usual with your results. Bring the men in, I want them to see.” He did as ordered.

13 human men and woman knelt on the ground before me. Lined up like cattle waiting to face the end of their purpose, or the beginning – Depending on how you saw it. I looked to them all, most covered in chard and soot, but all without injuries. Perfect. “Him.” I pointed to the best looking out of them all. Now, not by attractive criteria, I mean which one looks farthest from death. He was picked up, and dropped not 2 feet from the bottom of my feet. He whimpered, covered his head and would not look at me. “You’re going to live, on one condition. Can you follow instructions?” He suddenly looked less afraid, and stared at me with his pale blue eyes. He nodded, but his body still shaking. “Stand up, and watch. If even for a moment you close your eyes or look away, your chance is gone, and I kill you.” I could tell he was getting more nervous, but more relieved at the sight of living through this.

He stood, and I grabbed him by his shoulders, made him face me. “Do. Not. Look away.” I turned him to look at the still 12 people that were on their knees. There sounds of fear were becoming too much. I watched his face, but stuck out a hand towards the 12 people. I could not see, but I could hear what was happening very well, as I’d heard countless times before. The man’s face cringed, and I saw the vomit he was trying to keep down. “Keep looking.” He held his mouth shut, and tolerated the sight he was seeing. The sight of 12 human lives being taken in vein. Their screams, and shaking bodies that began to smoke and jump rapidly from the thousands of bolts running through them. When the last chattering of teeth stopped, I lowered my hand and smiled at him. “You did well. Now, this is your next choice. Go to the nearest, busiest city you can find, and tell them what’s headed their way.” I got closer to him, putting my mouth near his hear, “Explain every. Last detail.” I whispered to him, and snapped back away from him, and off towards the bodies. I looked down and smiled in satisfaction at another city taken. When I turned around, he was still standing their, shaking. “Well, what are you waiting for? Run? It’ll take you a good 7 hours to the next city, if you run.” After that, he took off; his adrenaline must be through the roof. Looking to others, they had the same expression as I, and all thinking the very same thing. “This was becoming too easy.”
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:02 pm

Can I be an 'Angel' that’s been being control by a device that put on my neck? Smile
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:12 pm

ooc - sure Angel
    SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli
    Shards of Mirrored Beauty

Post by SinsOfEli Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:45 pm

ooc- hey, want in if you'll have me, hwoever cant age my character she just, doesnt age like that. and she'd be Neutral
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:49 am

OOOO!!!

May I join?

Granted, I'll be more or less a side character who doesn't really do much except on Sundays, but I'd still love to join with Judgement! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?!
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Location : The best country of them all UK!!!! (and the north of it so even better)

Post by Deamonata Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:29 am

everyone is welcome to join and please join as against the angels every one wants to be evil Sad
    SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli

Post by SinsOfEli Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:19 pm

ooc - aww Dea, El will eventually go good, is that better?
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:48 pm

*sniff* I have no friends
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:18 pm

ooc - Sorry Deam =P

And you can join with Judgement Loving. What side and powers/abilities?
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:23 pm

Ooc- Aww Dean you got me as a friend ^_^ & besides I am being controlled by a chip, so I will be good once when I get the chip off.

Five years ago, today St James high school was attacked. Jessica only remembers it because it was the first day she arrived to St James. She keeps getting dreams of a group of kids, including of herself searching for something or maybe someone. Jessica was being trained for as long as she can remember. About a year ago, she was activated to do missions. Sometimes on her own. At times, she would feel bad and try to back down but something always makes her finish the job. Her best friend got promoted and was taken to work for Diana. In the unit Jessica is in, she is one of the best.

Jessica just got back from one of a mission that helps another mission in the future. She lays on her bed just staring at the ceiling. “Who am I?” she asked out loud. Her room door opens. “Your Jessica one of the most important ‘Angel’ in this unit” one of her teammate says. He sits on her bed, looking down at her. “I got some bad news”
    Jessica just looked at him. “Fred and Tamar were killed in a mission,” he said slowly.
    Only if he knew his dead girlfriend was cheating on him with her ex. either way she cried. She loved them both. The thought of losing people she loved triggered a little memory. Its was a little blur but she remember hurting someone she cared about.

Through the loud speaker, everyone was called to the training room. They both got up and raced down to the training room. There warden walks in with a serious face. Jessica didn’t get why every female liked him. “Me and the other specialist in this unit built a new secret location for the best of the best. I already sent out emails to the other wardens. If they accept, they would stop by with their best people and we would make a strong alliance together. You would know if you are one of them by finding a case on top of your bed. Your dismissed.” everyone ran to his or her rooms. Jessica went in to hers and found a case. She started to pack up and went down stairs with her bags and the case.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 pm

"So what's the deal with our operations?" I ask as I lean against Diana's desk. "What are you thinking?". She walks closer towards me and wraps her arms around my neck, while I hold her hips. She giggles. "Plans Danny. Big plans."

"I could only imagine." When I first joined "The Angels", I was scared and ignorant to the world around me. Through my training and progress, my thinking has changed. I flew through ranks quickly. Completing training in weeks, and missions in days or hours. I learned quickly and evolved. Of course, being in a relationship with your former warden helps too.

"Were being transferred Danny," Diana tells me with her head tilted into my own. "To a different district. A better one."

"What?" I ask in a grim tone.

"The heads have decided to create a new bunker. For only the best. Your being transferred their as a field agent, my self as a warden. I'll finally have some competent workers this time."

"Brilliant," I smile and get up, pushing her off me. "When do we leave?"

"A.S.A.P. I suggest packing now. I'll see you in a bit," she giggles as she kisses before heading off to her room. I give a chuckle as she leaves the room, before heading over towards my own place. I knew people who were afraid of Diana, but knowing the giggle side of her for so long, it kinda takes the fun away.

ooc - rebels, you guys should group up, or something.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:47 am

ooc short intro post.

Bic: Aki paced up and down outside the double doors. He kept running his hand through his hair or down the front of his face, as is wiping something away. He was shirtless but he didn't feel the cold.

"What have I got myself into?!" He thought to himself as he paced. Orderlies walked past him and ignored him, there was nothing they could do, and if they had been through what he had then they knew than anything anyone said wouldn't make the feeling go away.

He felt a tap on his shoulder and he spun, wide eyed and wired on, probably, adrenaline.

"Mr Inzuka, congratulations, its a girl" Said the nurse that was facing him, she was beaming and Aki couldn't help himself and squeezed her in one of the biggest hugs he had probably ever given.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:10 pm

A few people from Jessica’s unit including her arrived to the new location. The warden called for them “Alright you all have been assigned to your rooms. Your roommate is going to be someone new. Someone you have never met before.” a girl asked why. “So we can get to know the other new comers. Now I suggest you all go find your rooms and start training. Make me look good warden.” everyone left and started to search for their rooms. Luckily, Jessica’s room was next to James room. At first, she did not liked James but something about his name always made her smile a little.

She went in her room after looking at James room. She opens the door with a little smile, entering the room. Her smile quickly fell off when he saw the warden looking out her window. “I was wondering when you were coming. I was beginning to think you went to train first.” he turns his head to face her.
    “I was looking at the others room. Sorry to keep you waiting. Another mission I suspect?”
    “No mission I actually wanted to see how you are doing. How are doing Jessica? I heard your ex lover died”
    She walked in dropping her bags near the bed. “I’m fine. I knew he was cheating that’s why I called it off”
    He walks behind her. “Well he is missing out” he said wrapping his arms around her.

She turned into a pixie, went to the other side of the room, and formed back to normal. “What the hell was that?” he just grinned at her. The warden brushed his hair back with his hand. He walks to the door and turns “It was nothing Jess. Unpack and go start training. That’s an order by the way” she rolled her eyes and starts to unpack. She looked out the window seeing the only view. “I wonder who my roommate is,” she said to herself aloud. Jessica changed into yoga pants and a sport bra. Everyone was training. She sneaked attacked James. He just laughed. “What took you so long?”
    “I was looking at the view out my window” he just nods.
    “The warden is looking at us,” he whispered.
    “I don’t care. Let’s train,” she said punching him.
    They started to fight. Their teammates stopped to watch them. Jessica managed to pin him down and say mercy. “That’s a new record,” the warden said. Jessica looked up at him. “You two usually fight for a good hour or so. It has only been twenty minutes. I’m impressed.”
    “Rule number two Jessica. Never get distracted when fighting an opponent,” James said flipping her to the ground and pinning her down so she wouldn’t move. James looks down at her and softly kisses her.
    The teammates went wild and started to clap. “Break it up.,” the warden yelled. He glared at them both but mostly at James. Jessica looked at him. He simply walks away. “Hey Jess want to be my girl?” James asks.
    She looks at him. “You think I would have let you kiss me like that?”
    “Tooshay. So it’s official,” he said kissing her again.
    A guy comes down and grabs Jessica. “The warden would like to see you”
    “When I’m done training” she spat at him.
    “Now” he said pushing her.
    She started to follow him. As she did, she looked around. There were guards posted up everywhere. She sits down waiting for the warden. “What the hell was that?” he said crouching down in front of her.
    “What was what?”
    “The kiss”
    “We are dating. Jealous” he gets up and throws a chair at the wall. “What’s with all the guards now?”
    “Get use to it. Its just precaution. So everyone wouldn’t be worry about getting attack.” Jessica just got up and left. “Our discussion isn’t over!” he yelled.
    “It is now,” she said phasing out of the room.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:55 pm

Diana and I reach the new base, which wasn't too far off from where we just came. In fact, it was my old rehabilitation center. Go figured. I suppose when everyone got shipped out, they did some renovations and just re-opened it. The outside was the same, I wonder how different inside was.

The car, which was a large, heavily armored vehicle, comes out a halt near the doors. Outside the building is a man, dressed in black, with sun glasses on. His face stays neutral, but when we get out, he smiles and lowers his glasses a tad. "He's another warden here. There are a few wardens stationed at the new base, including myself," Diana informs me. She gets out and hangs the man. They exchange small talk. I walk up to him and smile, shaking his hand. "Agent Carmichael (ooc - or Inzuka is Aki, George, and Ambra are still my siblings)."

"Sir," I reply, letting go of the shake.

"Welcome to your new base. I've been informed this use to be your old rehabilitation building." I nod. "Well, things have changed, and I've only heard good things from you agent."

"Thank you sir."

"In fact, we've a mission for you, affective immediately." A younger boy (around 17) carries Diana's bags, as well was my own, into the building, placing them into our rooms. "Inside, you'll find a change of clothing, and a headset for the debriefing as you travel. I expect for you to return with good news." I nod and give Diana a kiss before I walk into the building. She stay's outside for her own debriefing.

~~~15 Minutes Later~~~

I'm driving a jeep in a forest. The sun should be setting in an hour or so, but I keep at my pace. There is a bluetooth in my ear, and it informs me of my mission as I drive. Apparently, there is a town suspected to house a rebel base. I'm to investigate it and gather as much information as I can. I'm to report back to base A.S.A.P. I park the car by the edge of the forest and observe the town from a far before I go closer.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Ambra's head twitched as she was snapped out of her reverie. Her sensitive ears picked up a sudden noise, far away. What was that? Just as she turned her head to look out the window, the phone in her pocket vibrated. Her untraceable phone.

Quickly, she pulled it out, rolling her eyes at the caller I.D. and pressed the talk button.
    "Ambra! Where the hell are you?" a male voice came from the other end before she could even say hello.

"Jesus, Fin. Calm down." she muttered.

Fin. One of her "friends" from the Institute. He'd escaped shortly after her. They'd found each other about a year ago.

Fin's frustrated sigh could be heard from the phone's speaker, "Well you've been gone for hours! I wanted to make sure that they hadn't found you..." he trailed off.

"It's alright, I'm fine. No worries." she replied, standing and brushing herself off, "I'll be back to base soon."

"Okay, do hurry back though. I thought I heard noises or something...Where are you anyways?" he asked.

She hesitated, "In the town."

Silence on the other end.
    "Which town?" One could hear the stiffness in his voice.

"The town, Fin! What other town is there?!" she replied impatiently.

"Why, Ambra, why would you go in there again? It's abandoned, dirty, filled with bad memories. What's the point?"

She said nothing, only looked down.

Fin gave a sigh, "Ambra they're not there. You've looked so many times! Your not going to find anyone. Seriously now, the last time you saw them was five years ago."

"I know, I know. But I had to try. They could be in hiding...like us." She stared out the window.

He gave another sigh, pausing for a few moments, "Okay, I get it. Just hurry back please, I'm worried about you...and I have a bad feeling." Ambra's body tightened at his last statement. She knew it was serious whenever he said that, it was one of his powers.

"Alright, Fin. Be back soon," she said, waiting before he said goodbye to hang up.

She put her phone back in her pocket with a sigh, looking out once more to the darkening horizon. Ambra walked towards the open window, jumping out of it quickly and sliding along the old brick until she landed in a crouch on the ground.

She straightened up and began walking. Her feet made light tapping noises as she stepped on the cracked sidewalks. Down the deserted street she went, hands in the pockets of her black leather jacket, mind wandering.

SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli

Post by SinsOfEli Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:01 pm

Five years ago she had helped a small group of kids out of the school they had been attending, They hadn't found one, the rubble, the mixture of disaster made it impossible to find her. She herself did not stay with what was left of their little "gifted" group, She went off on her own. Today in the here and now she was leaning against an ally wall currently waiting for the homeless person at her feet to finally kick the bucket. She had been watching the older man for days. "Oh come on already, man how much longer can you seriously hold out? I knew I should have circled the center of the city." The mans pure disbelief that she could be so crude was what did it, when he took his last breath, she took his soul. There would be no "pearly gates" or "hell fire" for this one, it became Opague and swirled the air around her before settling to wrap around her wrist. For the longest time she stuck around the old school, and as she walked around the corner of the ally that faced the devastation of the schools mess, the darkness clunk but she noticed something... the person they hadn't found, seemed to have found the surface.[/
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Mireya pulled herself to her feet when she finally managed to get her balance right. She felt a very sharp thirst grating in the back of her throat. She lumbered towards a puddle that she saw. It looked so much farther away than it was. She crumbled beside it and peered into the water, lapping way at what she could pull up with her hands. She looked into the water and saw the visage of a woman with green skin and eyes black as coals. Her arms were covered in places with bark as were her legs and she wore only the tattered remains of a soiled white dress.

She looked up hearing a noise and saw a girl who she was sure she recognized from somewhere. She smacked her dry lips and looked up.

"Hello," she called out weakly.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Jessica went to her room finding someone lying down on her bed. “That’s my bed get off” she said getting mad. The guy just gets more conferrable. “Get off my bed”
    “Is that the way you speak to your warden? Jessica I am a warden. Would you like to do a mission?” she nodded no. “This is your ticket to be free for a night”
    “Depends what I got to do”
    “Its simple just go to the locations in the SUV and install some cameras
    “Simple enough I‘ll do it. May I bring someone along?”
    “Why not. Just promise me you would come back”
    “You got my word” with that he left handing me the car keys.
    Jessica took a shower and changed. She walks in to James room. “Hey we have a mission” James hopped of the bed. “Let’s go,” he said smiling.
    They both walked out. Their warden was glaring at them. Jessica glared back at him. They both got in the car. The ride was silent. Jessica stopped when she was near the location. James hands her the bag. “Here is your Bluetooth. Be careful babe” they gave each other a quick kiss. She grabbed the bag and turned into a pixie. She made her way inside what it looks like a factory. She phased through it when she could not find an easy way in. “Jess there’s activates going on in front of the house”
    “I thought it was a factory”
    “Well it doesn’t matter what it is. You got people going your way” she quickly started to phase through ever wall. Putting little cameras in every corner and items. She got out before they closed the door. She formed back to normal when she got in the car. “Done,” she said breathing heavily. A new address popped up on the GPS. “Hey another mission”
    “Just drive James. Let’s get this over with”
    “I heard stories about the place we are going to.”
    “Where are we even going?”
    “An abandoned school. They say the student in there were druggies and started to kill each other. Even the teacher killed one another, even students.” she just looked out the window. “That’s ludicrous” they laughed.
    “Hey I finally got that weird stuck in your head!”
    “Yes you did” the ride there was silent. They held each other’s hands. Jessica turned on the radio. She hates it when things are quiet for to long.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:03 pm