Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+3
Mireya
Jade Hawk
Deamonata
7 posters

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Location : The best country of them all UK!!!! (and the north of it so even better)

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented - Page 11 Empty St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Post by Deamonata Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Right well where to start, I guess the best place is: We all attend St James' School of the Gifted and Talented, unbeknownst to the student and most of the staff, some of the students and other "gifts". St James is a bording school with the "gifted" student mingling with the regular students. the "Gifted" students also attend extra lessons in the use of their powers. and I guess that is it so join please ^_^

number of powers be sensible, if you have too many I will let you know otherwise just have what you want Oh and try not to use a power if is already used

Roles
    Best Guy friend: Adam
    Best Girl Friend:
    Absolute best girl/possum friend: Jade
    Friend since we were babies:
    overprotected younger sister: Ambra
    Brother: Akimaru, Danny
    Ex-girlfriend:
    New Girl: Mireya
    randomer:
    friend:
    Hubbie (think J.D/turk bromance(from scrubs(also check this 3 brackets inside each other))) : Eric
    (or anything you would rather)

Normal students

"gifted" students and their gifts

Danny - werewolf (so their powers) and resultant skin
    Ambra - Avian/human hybrid
    George - Telepath and Shape-shifter (humans and animals)
    Adam - Control of lightning and ice the ability to transform into a white tiger
    Akimaru - can control light and shadows
    Eric - Pyrokinesis and flight
    Jade - The ability to transform into a red timber wolf (medium build, ice blue eyes), Telepathy when in wolf form, Fire manipulation

rooms
    101: George & Eric
    102: Ambra
    103: Adam & Mireya
    104: Akimaru & Jade
    105: Danny

Last edited by Deamonata on Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 9 times in total
    SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli
    Shards of Mirrored Beauty

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented - Page 11 Empty Re: St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Post by SinsOfEli Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:59 pm

They laid her near Eliannas Feet and she looked at the guys as the spirits pushed them selves backinto her body. "ok.. lemme know when you are ready"
    Anonymous

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented - Page 11 Empty Re: St James' School of the Gifted and Talented

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:53 pm

Eric actually gulped at what she said but stood there nodding. Then he was astounded seeing three spirits come out of her. He wasn't sure what to do, what was going on exactly. He simply looked at George then back at Elianna who seemed to be her as he met her first.
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Location : The best country of them all UK!!!! (and the north of it so even better)

Post by Deamonata Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:08 am

George shifted into a Bengal tiger and growled to show that he was ready and watched waiting for the door to open
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Something told her to move to try to wake up. As much as she tried, she could not. Something was different when he tased her. Jessica concentrated on the weather, people’s emotions, and her new friends. She managed to sit up slowly. She looked at Eliannas. “Thanks for saving me” Jessica was a little pain. She touches the left side of her stomach where she got tased. “Let’s get this over with,” she said trying to form to a pixie. She tried four times but failed. “I think I’ll wait here. On the floor”
    SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli

Post by SinsOfEli Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:17 pm

She sighed, twisting her left index finger in a clockwise circle,the swirls of white in the mans eyes began to darken, she frowned and huffed even, it was going to be so damn hostile with her. "Come on then get it over with." She said and opend her mouth. From the guards mouth to hers a blackness seeped sprung out, it expanded with the release of being out of a tainted body and flung it self not on to Elianna but into her through her mouth, and as she promised, the force of it flung her back against the wall, but at the same time the Guards own yellow eyes snapped to awareness and reached for the taser he no longer had.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:21 pm

"What in the world are you...?" Eric asked thinking how he didn't want to see her against him. Shadows, spirits... yeah that scared him.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Jessica was shocked. She looked at Elianna. She wanted to say her powers were cool but she didn’t. even though it seems cool it must also have it consequences. She started to wonder if anyone was like her. Scared to get close to other because of their power. For what they can do to others. In Jessica’s past she hurt a few people she loved. She let her emotions get the best of her and lost control of her powers. Jessica got up and barely stood up. She walks in the room and leans against the door frame. “So did you get what you needed?”
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Ambra floated in and out of consciousness. She saw flashes of images, but couldn't keep a grip on staying awake. she remembered the daylight, being carried out of the dark, cold van, still unable to move. And the bright, florescent lights of a hallway.

She felt that she was lying on another cold, hard surface. And she was strapped down, still unable to move, unable to open her eyes. Ambra heard voices.

"...Never seen anything like this one before...look at her nails,"
    The voice was male, and someone grabbed her hand, obviously examining them.

"Not to mention her teeth and eyes...what is she?" Female voice. The one from the hallway hat Ambra hissed at.

Se felt more hands on her face, one opening her mouth to look at her teeth, another's fingers running over her eyelids. Ambra wanted to scream, scratch them, bit them, anything. But she couldn't.

"There's no telling. She won't be conscious for hours now. We'll take samples of her blood...get these tests going," the male voice said, and she felt multiple pricks in her arm. Her anger burned through her.

She slipped back into the darkness.
    SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli

Post by SinsOfEli Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Her normally Green/Hazel eyes opened to look at the others, empty of everything a black void she trembled."I am nothing, and Everything. I am a Claimer of Souls." She shook alittle, before pushing her self away fromt he wall." Yea, I got what I needed, let go find vine girl." Her eyes would gradually change back, but her skin was a paler tinge of blue now then when they started out, frankly she looked as if she died. And no.. their weren't many others like her. "Good luck with him." She lightly touched Jessicas Elbow to guide her in the direction Mireya had been
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:14 pm

Jessica looked at Elianna. “Where we going?” she asked almost in a whisper. She closed her eyes when she started to feel a little dizzy. “Do you want to just phase through the walls to make things faster?” she asked finally opening her eyes.
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:31 am

George Growls and the guard, and shifts back to human form,
    "now we can do this the easy way and you tell us when my brother and sister have been taken or else we can do it the hard way"
    SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli

Post by SinsOfEli Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:38 am

Every few minutes a tremur ran through her, she ached all over right now, looking at Jessica she whispered, mainly because her voice was raw. "To try and find the girl i was with, make sure there are no others, get back to the boys. that's the plan.. and i am not sure you going through a wall with me is the best idea, but the last place she and I were, was the second floor, not sure i can chipperly bounce up those stairs either, so yea, i guess lets phase."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:11 pm

Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:04 pm

Jessica closed her eyes to concentrate. She phased them to the second floor. She touched her head “great I got a headache” she whispered. She looked around. “Lead them way”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:47 am