Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Murdoch
Eljordo
6 posters

Scion- Godlike Roleplay (Never too late to join)

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Read Me Scion- Godlike Roleplay (Never too late to join)

Post by Eljordo Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:02 am

Millions of years ago, gigantic beings of terrible power- the titans- created the universe. They were all powerful and all knowing, ruling the galaxy for eons. Their children, the gods, waged a great war against their predissesors. The war lasted for thousands of years, until at last the gods prevailed against the Titans, sealing them away into the deepest dungeons of the universe, never to be released again.

But the gods are getting older. They are far from their former glory. Their children, the Scion, live among the mortals, completly unaware of their devine parents. Until now.

Modern day earth. You lived your entire life, completly unaware that one of your parents was indeed, a god of myth and legend. You are one of many children the gods have bore, but you, unlike your predicessors, have a role to play in shaping the future.

Finally, after eons of torement, the Titan's have escaped their prison among the stars. They come with a vengance, seeking to end the rule of the gods that defeated them all those years ago. Ragnarok, aka the end of days, has come.

The gods are not as powerful as they once were, and for the first time ever, they turn to us, the Scions, for aid.

GODS

GREEK GODS:

ZEUS, KING OF THE GODS
    POSEIDON, GOD OF THE SEA- SCION DANNY
    HADES, GOD OF THE UNDERWORLD
    ARES, GOD OF WAR- SCION BRANDON
    ATHENA, GODESS OF WAR
    APHRODITE, GODESS OF BEAUTY
    APOLLO, GOD OF THE SUN
    ARTEMIS, GODESS OF THE HUNT- SCION MERCY
    HEPHAESTUS, GOD OF THE FORGE
    LYSSA, GODESS OF RAGE AND FRENZY- SCION MURDOCH

NORSE GODS:

ODIN, ALLFATHER OF THE GODS
    THOR, GOD OF THUNDER- SCION ELJORDO
    LOKI, GOD OF TRICKERY AND MAGIC
    TYR, GOD OF JUSTICE- SCION BANATHER
    VIDARR, GOD OF VENGANCE

EGYPTIAN GODS:

THOTH, GOD OF WISDOM- SCION MURDOCH

QUICK PLAYER REFERENCE:

Eljordo (Alrekr)-Thor
    Banather (Tyrell)-Tyr
    Danny (Jason)-Poseidon
    Mercy (Mercy)-Artemis
    Murdoch (Soren & Tyron)- Thoth & Lyssa
    Brandon (Teres) -Ares

NOTE: I gave permission for Murdoch to play two characters, It will be beneficial to the plot later on.

NOTE: If there is a god i haven't listed you want, just ask.

RULES OF THIS RP: You MUST include in your bio what god is your parent and how you found out. Each Scion is phisically superior to the average man, naturally, but they are also given one power or artefact that is unique to your god. Only one person per god please. No god modding.

Last edited by Eljordo on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 10 times in total
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Read Me Re: Scion- Godlike Roleplay (Never too late to join)

Post by Eljordo Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:51 am

BIO:

Name: Alrekr Anund

Nickname: Alrek

Sex: Male

Son of: Thor, the god of thunder.

Height: 6'2

Weight: 210lbs

Current occupation: Soldier of fortune (Mercenary)

Sexuality: Straight

Born in: Copenhagen, Denmark.

Hair: Fire red

Eyes: Blue

Physique: Athletic.

Personality: Much like his father, he is brave, but can be arrogant. He is however, determined.

History: Alrekr (Called Alrek) was born and raised in Denmark. Though he was unaware of it, his mother was but mortal, and his father was the mighty god Thor. Growing up Alrek was a superb athlete, joining his high schools football (Soccer) team. He was more than good, he was a star player, until one game he lost it on an opposing player talking smack, and knocked him unconcious. Alrek was expeled, thus never completing High school. He ended up joining the army at age 18. Like everything in his life, Alrek exceled at being a soldier. After his tour of duty ended, he couldn't quit the lifestyle. He became a gun for hire. He has been hired by the American army, Canadian forces, Australlian forces, British forces, and far more. One night before Ragnarok, a bearded man came to see him, claiming to be his father. Alrek demanded his name, and the man claimed to be Thor, god of thunder. Alrek naturally wrote the man off, thinking him to be crazy, until he pulled out a rather fantastic looking hammer he claimed to be called Mjolnir. It radiated power and conjured lightning. After this display, Alrek had no doubts that his father was indeed the god of thunder. A gift that his father bestowed upon him? A shard of the mighty hammer Mjolnir, giving him the abillity to conjure lightning.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:09 am

Might join, will let you know on Friday.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:34 pm

Name: Jason McKarthy

Nickname: Jay...

Son of: Poseidon, God of the Sea

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 185lbs

Current occupation: University student

Born in: Athens, Greece

Hair: Light brown

Eyes: Green

Body: Athletic

Face: Scruff facial hair

Personality: Like the sea, Jason can be gentle and open, but he can also be aggressive and quick to anger should you get on his wrong side.

History: Jason was born in Greece though raised in Dublin, Ireland with his Irish mother. He had lived with his mother his whole life and he never knew who his father was. Whenever Jason would ask, his mother would claim him to be a gentle, loving man, but he was forced to leave. Jason wasn't sure what to believe, but he loved his mother, so he never question further. During his last year of high school, Jason had been accepted to an American university (USC) on a scholarship. Jason adapted to his new life quickly. He worked part time as a life guard as he loved to be around the water. Jason would swim and surf regularly with his friends, however, one time during surfing, Jason felt a tug on his leg which dragged him down. On the surface, most people though it was a shark attack, what happened below, Jason was sure it was him imagining it.

A man had pulled him down and claimed to be his father, Poseidon, God of the Sea. Naturally, Jason didn't believe him, but when Jason realized that he was breathing underwater as if he was breathing on land, the surprise was great. Poseidon then relieve a triton and pressed it against Jason's left arm. The object glowed red and slowly attached it's self to his shoulder. He scream from the burning pain and watched his arm. When it faded the triton, like a tattoo, wrapped around his arm, looking like a wave. Jason turned back to Poseidon who told him that with that, he could control water and summon the triton as a weapon when he needed it.

Jason awoke on the shore with people standing around him. Around his left arm was the tattoo of the triton/wave. When he got back to his dorm he placed his right hand over his left arm and a triton appeared.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Artemis, bio in a moment
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:02 am

Name: Tyrell Stout.

Nickname: Ty

Scion of Tyr, norse god of Justice

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 165lbs

Current Occupation: Defence Attorney

Born in: New York

Hair: Light Blonde, just long enough for him to pull back if he chooses to.

Eyes: Deep blue

Build: Fit

Face: Clean shaven

Outfit: Typically dresses in a suit, due to his occupation. He wears a ring on his right hand, with a small, straight arrow engraved on it.

Personality: Ever since he was a kid, Tyrell has devoted himself to helping the innocent, from standing up for those who were bullied in school, to defending people accused of wrongs they did not commit. He is very trusting of people, and will always give someone the benefit of the doubt. On the flip side, he takes great offense when lied to. He will put his full trust in someone, up until the point where he is given a reason to do otherwise.

History: Tyrell graduated from law school at the top of his class. He turned down many clients, only taking on the cases of anyone he believed to be innocent. Eventually, he found himself defending a man accused of murdering his wife and children. The moment that the jury pronounced the man innocent of all charges, he was shot. Without thinking, Ty sprang into action, and in seconds had tackled and disarmed the shooter. The bailiff hadn't even managed to take a single step by that time.

When he got back to his apartment that night, there was a man standing in his living room. Before his eyes was the very man he had just seen gunned down in the courtroom. The man explained that he was Tyrell's father. He also claimed to be Tyr, the nordic god of Justice. He explained that he was innocent of the crime, and that in fact the murders had never actually happened.

Tyr granted his son an incredible ability. Tyrell can, by simply looking into the eyes of a person, know if they are guilty or innocent of an injustice. He can also, if they are indeed guilty, make them feel an overwhelming sense of shame, until they have done something to right their wrongs. However, he cannot use this power on those who are close to him.
    He was also given a ring, which is capable of summoning a small shield. The shield, although wooden, can not be broken so long as an innocent person holds it. If it is broken, it can be summoned again after a couple of days.

Last edited by Banather on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:26 am; edited 3 times in total
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:43 pm

Name: Mercedes [Mercy] Thompson

Nickname: Mercenary [Given to me by May], Magic [Given by Bianca], The G [Faith], Muffin Man Killer [Nate], Muffin [Cuppycake!], Angel [see tattoos]

Sexuality: Pansexual

Looks: intense forest green eyes long eyelashes. Sun kissed brown hair, edgy and pin straight, comes a little past my shoulders, parted to side and side bangs.

Make Up: black eyeliner and mascara.

Body Type: Curvy, thin. Hourglass; hides it under sweatshirts mostly. Toned nicely due to swimming and other sports

Clothes: low cut black tank top. Worn low slung jeans with a tear in the right knee. A slightly over sized black hoodie. [ http://www.polyvore.com/normal_outfit/set?id=20815744 ]

Jewelry: Necklace with symbol for chaos on it. 3 rings, one on left ring finger. 2 on right hand, one on thumb one on the ring finger. Cartilage piercing with a small silver hoop and two small regular piercings [black studs]. Belly button pierced.

Tattoos: Blue wings on my back, not too big, not too small. Wolf pawprint on my hip, irish celtic knot on my wrist.

About Me: sings, plays guitar, writes. Sarcastic. tom boy, adventurous. 13 is lucky number. Crazy, loud, fun, daring, hyper almost all the time. I’m just naturally loud… hates shopping and is slightly scared of preppy chicks. Loves music with a passion. Kind of a hippie. Dances too. UNPREDICTABLE! I’m very blunt about things

Height/Weight: 5’5 + 117 pounds

Background story: Mercy was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, left in an orphanage since she was little. At eighteen she moved out on her own and now owns a one bedroom apartment with her dog Dakota, who looks strikingly similar to a wolf -- she found him sitting in an alleyway by himself and decided to take him home. Although the apartment owners were not pleased, they let him stay.

Mercy spends most of her time out and about in her free time. She works full time in a auto repair shop, and also a receptionist at a tattoo and piercing shop. The people she works with are like family to her. She finds comfort in sitting outside on a park bench with Dakota and staring off into space. She loves to climb trees and take adventure walks.

One day, while taking Dakota for a walk in the forest preserve he darted off and she ran after him. She found him sitting at the side of a lake, hidden behind willow trees. There she found a spiritual version of Artemis, claiming that she had sent Dakota to look after Mercy while she was away. Mercy acquired a golden bow, engraved with a symbol from the gods, golden arrows, a sword and two daggers. Dakota turned out to be a spiritual guardian.

Outfit she got with the weapons:
    Spoiler:
    ^^ Minus the hat, hair flows freely

Dakota:
    Spoiler:

Bow/Arrows:
    Spoiler:

Abilities:
    The goddess Artemis' powers:
    The ability to shoot a bow with perfect aim (since she is the goddess of the Hunt)
    Strength
    Speed
    Ability to turn people and herself into animals
    Heal
    Look any age she wants to
    Spread diseases (like her twin brother Apollo: Artemis targeted women and girls, and Apollo men and boys.)
    [These have all been transferred to a certain extent into Mercy]

Last edited by Mercy on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm silllyy)
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:11 pm

OOC: Good Bios everybody Very Happy only one problem. Mercy, are you Artemis or Athena? lol :p
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:33 pm

BIC: Alrek walks down the busy streets of the downtown area, it was quite crowded today. They were all drones, completly unaware that today marked the beginning of Ragnarok. It was Alrek's duty as the son of the mighty Thor to defend earth. He grasped his shard of Mjolnir, his father's mighty hammer, attacked to his necklace. It literally radiated with power. It seemed like a fairly average day, people were just on their way to work. It was hard to believe that at this very moment the gods, inluding his father, were combating the Titans, somewhere in the universe.

He looked to the sky, somthing was comming down. It was not yet in view, but Mjolnir could sense a powerful force heading towards earth. Titan Spawn. No doubt about that. He had to get these people out of here, or there would be blood.

The traffic was at a halt, Alrek took this oppertunity to stand on one of the cabs (Much to the displeasure of the cab driver).

"Get off the streets! Scatter! Get inside, now!" Alrek tried to warn.

All he got in return were curses from the cab driver and wierd scowls. This was going to be bad.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:52 pm

ooc - no sorry, artemis. i'm stupid
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:42 pm

ooc - question. Do we know what's going on and are we all in the same place? If we are, where are we, and if not, where do we meet?
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:21 pm

OOC: We are all in the same place, weither you know or not depends if your god parent told you or not
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:16 am

OOC: Just to clear things up, the "titanspawn" that Jordo mentioned can be any sort of mythical creature, as long as they are allied with the titans. They can be giants, centaurs, gorgons, etc.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:13 am

ic - The day started off as any other. Classes didn't start until one, people were on there way to work, and Jason was headed to the beach. Jason looked at the time in his old Jeep, as he got off the highway towards the water. A single surf board stuck out into the front of the car (seeing as how the car was particularly large) and Jason looked at the time again. "7:17," he muttered to himself. Early morning. Before long, Jason was standing in front of the shore, water lapping gently on his bare toes, surfboard in hand. It was hard to believe that today was the day. "Ragnarok..." he whispered as he recalled one of his father's encounter. The word itself had send chills down Jason's spine. Gently touching the tattoo his father gave him, Jason ran into the cold water.

With nothing but swimtrunks, most people would be freezing, but Jason was the son of the God of the Sea!- a little cold water didn't bother him. At this time the beach was almost empty save the few other surfers like Jason. In the water, he had almost completely blocked out the outside world. It wasn't until Jason saw the other surfers making there way out all at once that Jason truely started to pay attention. The sky had grown dark, despite the sunrise. Had it already begun?
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:22 am

The city was bustling today, and the weather seemed to be testy all throughout the morning. I squint against the horrid florescent light of the shop -- auto repair shop-- and sigh as I go to the desk to an unfriendly looking lady, clicking her bright red heels and scowling every time she looked at her kids.

"How can I help you today?" I ask, rubbing my greased hands on the hand towel in my back pocket and gently throwing it over my shoulder. One look and I can tell she's disgusted with me, her nose scrunches up and she lets out a hefty sigh and pops her gum.

"Just... I don't know what's wrong with it, just fix it and I'll pay the cost... And if you could do it before my husband sees. Great." She says whipping out her check book.

I sigh, customers who don't know their cars... Great.

"Please bring your car around and I'll take a look." I say with a fake smile.

She nodded, looking back at her kids, "Now. You be good." She whipped around, her hair flying this way and that and she stomped off. The kids looked up at me with blank expressions and I sighed, stepping into the bathroom for a moment and wiping the dirt off my face.

I stroll back outside to the garage and my eyes widen a bit as the lady brings out her car, "Holy shit." I say.

Porsche 911 Turbo, silver, black leather seating.

My hands twitch with excitement, my dream car. And I got to work on it.

"Well don't just stand there!" The woman snaps as she gets out of the car. I shake the daydream off and walk forward, my eyes drifting up to the sky.

It began to darken and rumble, clouds looming over. I shuddered.

"No..."

Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:09 am

Tyrell looked up to the sound of thunder. It had been sunny when he left for work only minutes ago, and now dark clouds were quickly covering the sky. He could feel there was something very unnatural going on, and it couldn't be good. Looking around, it seemed as though the people weren't reacting to the clouds at all, almost as if they didn't even notice. The only sign of a break in the monotony of the city streets, was coming from a man up ahead.

A red haired man had jumped on top of a taxi, and begun frantically shouting for people to get inside. Ty's ring grew slightly warmer when his gaze passed over the man.

"Could he be the cause of the strange clouds?" He muttered to himself.

Increasing his pace, he made his way down the street towards the man. Something big was going to happen, and Tyrell had a strong feeling this man knew it too.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:50 am

"Poseidon..." Jason muttered under his breath. He was now outside the water, watching the skies. His surf board was propped up by the sand, and his right hand hovered over his tattoo. It had grown a bit warm as he felt the presence of his father, however it wasn't as strong as it has been in the past. He was in battle, Jason was almost sure of it. For the first time, Jason's thoughts were worry towards his father. For the two years he has realized he's been the son of Poseidon,never once did he fear for his safety. He was a God after all, the thought just never appeared in his head.

By this time, Jason was already in his Jeep with the beach fading in the background. The clouds had continued to grow dark, and Jason was sure he saw something descending from the clouds. "A titan? Or a spawn?" he asked himself as he tried to navigate through the busy streets. Jason hadn't known much about the mythology, not in detail at least. He assumed Poseidon wanted him to learn himself. The traffic got to the point where nothing was moving. Jason cursed under his breath, now trying to find a place to park. After a while, he was able to snag a spot, much to the dismay of other drivers. Jason rushed out onto the streets and to the sidewalk. His surf board was left in the car, and was the last thing on Jason's mind as he turned the corner to find an odd picture.

A man was standing on a taxi car, screaming at the people to get inside and to take cover. The people didn't seem to notice the problem, but the traffic didn't move forward. Something was moving down, so Jason wasn't imagining it. He turned another corner to get a better view of the man on the taxi. Unfortunately, his eyes were so focused on the taxi man, Jason bumped into another citizen. A man in a suit, heading towards work, Jason assumed. His eyes too, before Jason bumped into him, were on the taxi man. Did he see what Jason saw?
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:05 am

"Excuse me..." I said quietly, watching a man in the distance begin to tell people to run.

"EXCUSE ME, MISS. WHAT ABOUT MY CAR."

"It'll have to wait, hide inside with your kids."

I dart forward into the middle of the street, dodging cars with ease. Apparently I wasn't the only one to go see what the man was screaming about, two others had already come out to join. The sky darkens, and winds begin to whip.

"Well don't just stand there." I growled at them, "What the hell are we going to do?"

Shocked at what had come out of my mouth, I shook my head. I didn't even know these guys...

Dakota had darted up next to me, his fur was on edge and I knew this must have been what Artemis was talking about..
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:11 pm

Tyrell was about to say something to the man that bumped into him, when a young woman came up to him and began scolding them. He noticed a dog walk up beside her, and got a strong feeling that it wasn't an ordinary pet.

"We wait and see what happens, I guess. Do either of you have any idea what's actually going on here?"

As he said this, he noticed a group of shapes starting to come down from the clouds. They were too far out for him to be sure, but they seemed to look human, at least for the most part. Ty clenched his left hand, ready to conjure his shield as soon as he thought he needed it.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:54 pm

Jason made a grunting noise as he bumped into the man, followed by appologies. "I'm really really sorry. I didn't see you there. Are you okay? I-" he was cut off by a girl and her pet. The clouds seemed to be getting darker and more sinister so how. He looked at the girl. "Sorry, do I know you?" he asked, simple confused by this whole situation. His Irish accent could be clearly heard, dispute his four years living in America.

Jason had never met this girl before, yet she was asking them advice on the situation. Jason didn't even know what was going on himself. He looked between the two, and the taxi man, which in turn, led him towards the clouds. A clearer view of what was happening with the clouds emerged. The figures looked like large humans. "We act," Jason had said without thinking.

He ran off towards the taxi man. "Oi!" Jason shouted to the man up top the taxi. "We have to get out of here!" The wind picked up closer towards the decent. The tattoo on his arm began to burn and Jason winced. Was the man causing this?
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:05 pm

The sky darkens and clouds begin to take dark, ominous shapes.

"That can't be good."

The boy with the Irish accent speaks up, "We act." He says instantly, and I blink against the winds that were increasing in speed by the second. I looked at the other two.

"Well don't just stand there!" I said, instinctively placing a gentle hand on Dakota. A bright white light forms around me and Dakota and I could feel the tattoo of the wolf pawprint burn under my clothes...
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Alrek turned from the sky to address the man.

"Then get these people out of here. I will take care of this."

He responded. The human shaped beings in the sky began to grow larger as they got closer to earth.

Mjolnir began to glow as it levitated on his necklace. Alrek himself began to levitate above the taxi as his eyes glowed a light blue.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:24 am

Jason paused. The man wasn't crazy, he knew what was going on, and he wasn't the cause either. He was simple just trying to protect everyone. The man told Jason to get away, but a lot of people began to see it anyways. Or at least notice something. People turned away from traffic square. Cars backed up and found a new way to get to work. Some people looked at the sky, noticing the darkness, but the actual notice of the Titian spawn had not yet been made public.

Jason ran to the few stragglers, informing them that it wasn't safe out in the streets, and they obliged. When Jason turned back, he noticed the man that was once on the taxi (which was now gone) was floating in the air. Was this his doing, or the creatures. Then a thought dawned on Jason. He couldn't of been the only child of a god. If he was the son of Poseidon, then there must be other children who have gods for a parent.

Jason scanned the area. The man who Jason bumped into and the girl were still standing there. Actually, the girl, and her dog, where glowing a white colour. He wasn't the only child of a god. Looking back at the sky, the figure, or figures, had become more apparent. They were almost touching the ground. Jason looked around, and felt a small stream of water slowly run up his left arm, across his chest, then down his right arm. His t-shirt stayed perfectly dry, though he knew, for the moment, his tattoo was gone. The water formed a protective glove over his hand and forearm. The water then turned into ice.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:40 am

My eyes narrow on the man who just told me to get out, "You think you can handle these guys on your own?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

I see the other boy slowly form an ice shield and I turn back to Dakota giving him a nod. The white aura around us implodes, leaving everyone blind for a moment, and then fades. I hold up my bow and arrow, Dakota had become taller and much bigger -- around 5' on all fours.

[[ooc - see BIO for my outfit]]

[bic] - "The forms are getting closer..."

"Calm...." Dakota says in my mind and I nod, grasping onto my bow, feeling the weight of my daggers and sword nudging at my hip.

I turn to the others, "Wait till they hit ground.." Some people have still not moved and I growl, my voice raising, booming over the city, "Everybody. GET INSIDE."
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:26 am

Alrek began to lose control of his own body. Lightning began to shoot from Mjolnir, shattering windows all around the area. Alrek's eyes began to shoot lightning wildly into the air.

"You creatures shall feel the Thunder of the mighty Mjolnir!" Alrek spoke, but not in his voice. Mjolnir had a mind of its own, even Alrek's small shard was indeed sentient. With a mighty crash, the lightning shot up in one mighty bolt, and soon after a great winged beast crashed into the pavement. No doubt it was a harpie, disgusting titan spawn.

No doubt there were more, harpies always attack in groups.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:49 pm