Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+6
Jesseses
Capri
Mireya
Deamonata
Burn It
Danny
10 posters

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II - Page 2 Empty St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II

Post by Danny Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Five years ago, there was a school called St James' School of the Gifted and Talented. The school housed a number of "gifted" students. From mutants, to supernatural kids. There they learned to fit into the "normal" life and how to control themselves and their powers or abilities. But five years ago, the school was attacked. Attacked by an unknown enemy (at the time). They swooped in, killing innocents and capturing gifted students and facility. They changed everything, five years ago.

2015, a bad year. Things have changed, dramatically. The unknown enemy? Yea, they're not so unknown anymore. They're called "The Angels", ironically enough. They're here to purge the global of everyone unworthy. Think of Germany, 1939. They've engaged a war with the mutants, supernaturals, "gifted", against humans, people, "normals". In their eyes, the wish for nothing but a power world. And they want control. Total control. Cities are in ruins. Everyone is scared of one another. Countries that were once enemies have created alliances to stop this force. The state of the war is unpredictable. It could go on for another five minutes, or another five years. There are forces though. Forces trying to win the war for both sides. People die everyday.

***Note: Just because you are a "gifted" student, doesn't mean you have to be with "The Angels", you may as well be fighting against them. And vise versa.
    Also, if you were in the St James' School of the Gifted and Talented role play, be sure you are a few years older (i.e 15 years old, now 20 in this role play).

Rules:
    ~You can be on either side in this role play
    ~Make it interesting, try to think differently than generic ideas (or twist that idea).
    ~Don't God Mod.
    ~Try to include everyone.
    ~Be friendly!
    ~Have fun!

People in the Role Play:
    On side with "The Angels":
    -Danny (werewolf (so their powers) and resultant skin)
    -Jessica (Can control weather and can phase through things) ~~ Control by "The Angels" by a chip.
    -Krisite (Lightning and ice manipulation)

On Side against "The Angels":
    -Ambra (Avian/human hybrid)
    -Eric (Pyrokinesis and flight)
    -George (Telepath and Shape-shifter (humans and animals))

Neutral or Unsure of their Side:
    -Aki (controls light and shadows)
    -Eli (control of spirits)
    -Mireya (Dryad)

Last edited by Danny on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:36 am; edited 4 times in total
    SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli
    Shards of Mirrored Beauty

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II - Page 2 Empty Re: St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II

Post by SinsOfEli Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:42 pm

She didn't walk, she ran, and when Elianna ran, is was a sight, tangled curls whipped behind her in a speed inhuman and unnormal togifted. she was there instantly,Crouching down near the girl but far enough to be out of reach, she didn't want to scare her, and she didn't want her to over react and use what energy she had to lass at her. " It took you Five years to clear your self free of this mess, Five years to See you, Guess my sticking around was a good thing.I'm Elianna or El.. if you can remember, though, you never actually got around to giving me your name, and i'd love to hear it now, but this isn't a good place to just stand or ehrm sit and talk, we should get you moved."
    Anonymous

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II - Page 2 Empty Re: St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:47 pm

Eric had been awake for some time...Five years... five years since there was an attack at the St. James Academy. So much had happened between that time. Jessica had become a sister to him. It was incomprehensible to see how randomly she joined the Angels forces. Ironic? The bad guys call themselves angels, thinking they are the saviours. Pretty messed up huh? Elianna...she scared him a bit still even though she didn't take sides, of which he was glad and thankful for, still... Ambra... He sighed... He missed her like hell. He never imagined he would this much... Danny...what a sad story... He couldn't imagine how George really felt. Yes Eric stood by his side, as he'd promised he would. He heard George calling everyone up. Eric stood up and headed to meet him.
    "Morning."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:57 pm

As I scout the outskirts of the town, I happen to notice something. Something I never realized I'd have to face, so soon anyway. Ghosts from my past. What a horror, but no time like the present eh? This curse could be a gift. Quickly, I'm back beside my car getting ready. I grab a dagger from my back pocket, ripping my clothing in various places. I throw off a shoe and sock. With the dagger, I cut myself (a gash on my calf, some cuts along my arms, along my cheek, and with my claws, three cuts across my chest). I also grab some dirt and mud and throw it all over my body, drying the blood and making me look like a wreck. I looked like I was living out in the forests for weeks. I toss my equipment inside my car (most of it anyways) and I start to run to the town, to work up a sweat (more of the theatrics).

I start to limp when I get into town. And sweat started to cover my face and parts of my body. I start to moan too, grabbing my bleeding arm. Not to long after, I pick up Eric's scent and start to follow it. My moans echo off the alleys and buildings. Weak cries of help, for some kind of help. I emerge from an alley and see Eric, waiting for something. Perfect.

"H-he...help," I cough. "Is anyone there! Help! I need......" I start not to far from Eric. "E-Eric? Is that.....?" I fall to the floor before I finish the sentence.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:08 pm

ooc: I know people are in different locations but who is where?
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:14 pm

OOC- Danny, Al, Deam, and I are in the same town, just in various different places.

Eli and Mire are back at the demolished school.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 pm

ooc: Aww the group is reuniting. So the town you guys are in, is it near the school?
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:33 pm

OOC-Sure, why not?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:16 am

ooc I am in a hospital- in the same town as everyone(btw I have selective amnesia will talk about it in next post)
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:04 pm

They finally drove into town. James stopped in front of a café. “Lets something to eat” he gets out and opens the door for her. “Thanks but you didn’t have to” she said putting her pocketknife in the glove department. They sit outside. Jessica was staring at the forest. She looked at him and started talking. James got quiet. “What’s wrong?”
    “Something doesn’t feel right” they looked around.
    “Nothing seems off James” she turns her around. She see’s a park parked at the corner. She remembers the license plate. It was her warden. She turns around.
    “Jess are you okay? Your eyes there…” he got cute off.
    Jessica stabbed him in the leg. “What the hell!” she got up and started to walk.
    James got up and lifted her up, throwing her over his shoulder. He went in the forest and pinned her against the wall. She phased through the wall. “Jess are you trying to kill me?”
    She ties up her hair and starts to attack him. They start to fight. He finally got tired and summoned used temporal stasis to hold her. “Don’t forget I can do the same thing honey,” she said coldly. He laughs. “Right now you cant” he walks behind her and saw a light blinking. He pulls up her shirt. “A chip?” He tries to pull it off but Jessica would wince. James finally zapped it. It feel off. He let Jessica go. “Why are we in the forest?”
    “You don’t remember?”
    “Remember what?”
    “You tried to kill me I think. You had a chip” that’s when everything started to connect
    “He set this up that jerk” she filled him with everything that happen today. They both agreed something is off. He also knew she didn’t like hurting people. They both walked out of the forest. A car speed up in front of them and stopped in front of James. “James teleport out of here” he just walked in front of her “Now James” he holds on to her and teleports to St James. “Where are we?”
    “I always hated the idea of you dating Fred,” he said attacking her. She was son confused. All she knew was it was still a set up. She started to phase everywhere. She turned to a pixie and sat in a crack in the wall.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:10 pm

OOC- Holy crap I'm lost. I'm sorry I haven't been posting Danny and everyone. So, people are still in different places, or have we all met?
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:39 pm

OOC- Danny, Eric (Al), Ambra (me), and Aki (he's at a hospital) are in the same abondoned town, but none of us have met up yet.

And Mire and Eli just met up at the deserted, destroyed school. Razz
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:50 pm

Alright, thank you.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:53 pm

She lurched back, but found her legs still too wobbly to be used for quick movement.

"El..."she mumbled. The thought evaded her like the foggiest memory of a dream. She was certain she knew this girl, but from where? "My name is...I don't know..." she said. "I can't remember," she said with a puzzled look on her face as the horror had not yet set in.
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Location : The best country of them all UK!!!! (and the north of it so even better)

Post by Deamonata Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:13 pm

George nodded to Eric,
    "morning" as every one finished entering the room George stood up, "ok guys this is the situation, there have been reports of a human with wings flying across town recently" George look across at Eric and smiled "we think we have it's location pinned so we are going to move in and either neutralize her or bring her in if she is friendly" George walks across the room and picks up a map of the city and unfolds it on the table in the middle of the room "right I want teams here, here, here and here if she takes off I want you to shoot, tranquilizer darts ONLY" George glares across the table at a group of people.

"Eric you are with me we going to try and talk to her, Ok people move out" George gestured to eric "come on, lets suit up, can you believe it after all this time we might have found her"
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:28 pm

More noises.

"What the hell?" Ambra muttered as she stopped walking "I thought this town was supposed to be abandoned..."

As she turned, she heard something that sounded like groaning, but it was very faint. Male. Pain?

Ambra narrowed her now shining eyes and scanned the perimeter. Something was off. She should go back to Fin.

Turing around once more, she walked a little quicker this time. She'd gotten used to being alone, and the night didn't scare her. But lately, it'd been unnerving.

Last edited by Capri on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:41 pm

Eric nodded and his heart did a summer sault flip. This was Ambra most probably. He stepped in pace with George, ready to go. "It's about damn time."
    SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli

Post by SinsOfEli Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:44 pm

"It's ok.." She held out a hand not touching the girl but offering it if she needed it. "We went to school here, One day something very bad happend, well bad for most, i'm still iffy. Look, point is, some of us gifted students were taken, they re did their hardwiring basically and THey call them selves "The Angels" Which.. i so not likely. But right now... this is kinda ground zero. and Us.. You sitting here out in the open.. that isn't safe. You just made it out of five years of rubble.. if you want to make it until tomorrow.. Please let me help you out of here.. and get you water that doesnt come out of a nasty hole that any dog could have peed in." Ok.. Longest speech of her life, but El felt so guilty.. if she had dug harder.. maybe deeper .. if she had searched harder, maybe Green girl wouldn't be the way she is now
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:49 pm

James found Jessica and started to punch the wall. She phased though the wall and found her self outside. She just started to fly. She had no where to go. All she could think of was going somewhere safe and peaceful. She sat on the edge of gargoyles on an old abandoned church.

Last edited by Angel Love on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:59 pm

"Oh? Alright..." she said slowly as though trying to process what the other girl was trying to tell here. She stood up, although her legs still wobbled.

"Safe places...there are people who will hurt us...why," she asked blankly.

ooc: and yes for reference, I'm somewhat hijacking the appearance of DAO's Lady of the Forest. Except, Mire's not nakey of course. Razz
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Okay, so that didn't work, I think to myself. But this is too important to just ignore it. I get to my knees, grabbing the left side of my torso with my right hand and stand up, leaning against the wall (which was facing the opposite of the building I saw Eric in). Small beads of sweat and blood slowly roll down my face and I start to pant. "Help... help!.... Angles.... The Angles had me captured! Somebody.... please!" I shout to no one in particular.

I walk over to the building and knock on the heavy steel door, pounding on it. I lay my back on the wall beside the door on a partially burned building. It did seem in good condition though. I slide down so I sit, still breathing deep and hard.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:23 pm

“How far do you think he’ll get before he drops?” Robert asked from my left, a bit of laughter in his voice.
    “Sadly, not far. Humans hurt easily, break easily; he’ll be lucky to even get in a mile. Shame, I would have loved the public panic before we arrived.” I said, shaking my head and turning towards the direction of the city. Between us and there, were miles of tall, unattended farm lands with some places growing weeds taller then Robert. I had forgotten about that detail, “Maxwell Where is he?”
    “Should be kicking around somewhere, probably on look out. Would you, like me to summon him?” He asked.
    “Please. I want him to see to it our message is properly delivered, alive preferably.” I finished with a small laugh, amusing myself really – I tend to do it a lot.
    “Should be simple enough, here he comes now actually.” With that I turned, and saw a wide figured getting closer and closer with each second in the sky. The light behind him shadowed his face and details, but outlined his figure perfectly. He landed on the ground hard, and his bat like wings soon disappeared back underneath his thick, black leather jacket.
    “There a reason you’re all staring?” He asked surprised when his gaze caught Robert I.
    “I need you to deliver something to the city. He’s already begun running, so just look for the stumbling meat in the bush.” His expression was something I wasn’t expecting – Disappointment. “Is there a problem Max? You don’t seem too pleased by my request.”
    “Why couldn’t you just kill him? He was practically dead already. This isn’t a fucking game Kristie, stop treating it like one. We’re in the middle of a war.” He yelled towards me with anger in his eyes. I looked at him shocked, surprised, and a bit disturbed.
    “How long have you felt like this?” I asked a bit annoyed.
    “Awhile now. Just, kill them and get it over with! Why did you have to let him go?! I should just pick him and drop him on his neck for fuck sakes!” He began to stomp, and kick around dirt with this raging frustration.. It was marvelous.
    “Then do it.”
    “Huh?"
    “Do it. Pick him up, watch his body splatter. Go for it.”
    “Are you serious?”
    “Dead serious. What are you still standing here for? Make sure you drop him in the city though, its about 5 miles away, between here and there is some old abandon town, once you pass that it’s only another 2 miles or so.” He looked confused, but it only took a moment before he took off to the sky.
    “Think he’s ready yet?” Robert asked, pleased with what had happened.
    “Oh, he’s ready. After we take the next city, he becomes one of us permanently.” Robert nodded his head, and together we looked off in the distance of where he flew.

Ahead with Maxwell, he’d picked up the man in the tall weeds, and now carried him, the man screaming for his life, in the air flying above the abandon town and towards the City.
    SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli

Post by SinsOfEli Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:45 pm

She stepped close, and slipped her arm under her about to be new roommates arm, wrapping it around her back , letting her hand rest under her other arm to keep her up.Oh... well..their after us because hell , Why not? If you needed a job done..and could successfully snag someone alot stronger than you to get it done.. most people would." She felt like she was talking to much as she guided the girl back down the alley way she had come from, ignoring the dead mans body she had just claimed a soul from,they seemed to walk back alley ways and around corners until it looked like a dead end, but as they reached the wall, in the farthest corner a small wrought iron gate appeared"We're in here, its a little bit of a tight squeeze, but halfway through there is a crook in the wall, a doorway, leads into my apartment. are you ok to stand beside me and walk?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:53 pm

The banging was loud Eric told George he was going to check it out. As he approached he realised the voice was far too familiar. "Who's there!?" He demanded, ready to engage into a fight if needed.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:58 pm

A voice from the other side of the door appears. He asks who I am. "The names... Danny *cough* *cough*. Danny Carmichael! Please, I just need some help!" I cough as I speak.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:01 pm

As he heard the name through that voice that sound familiar, he rushed towards him, "Danny, it's me Eric...wounds?" He searched Danny's body to see how severely hurt he was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:58 pm