Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+6
Jesseses
Capri
Mireya
Deamonata
Burn It
Danny
10 posters

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II - Page 3 Empty St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II

Post by Danny Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Five years ago, there was a school called St James' School of the Gifted and Talented. The school housed a number of "gifted" students. From mutants, to supernatural kids. There they learned to fit into the "normal" life and how to control themselves and their powers or abilities. But five years ago, the school was attacked. Attacked by an unknown enemy (at the time). They swooped in, killing innocents and capturing gifted students and facility. They changed everything, five years ago.

2015, a bad year. Things have changed, dramatically. The unknown enemy? Yea, they're not so unknown anymore. They're called "The Angels", ironically enough. They're here to purge the global of everyone unworthy. Think of Germany, 1939. They've engaged a war with the mutants, supernaturals, "gifted", against humans, people, "normals". In their eyes, the wish for nothing but a power world. And they want control. Total control. Cities are in ruins. Everyone is scared of one another. Countries that were once enemies have created alliances to stop this force. The state of the war is unpredictable. It could go on for another five minutes, or another five years. There are forces though. Forces trying to win the war for both sides. People die everyday.

***Note: Just because you are a "gifted" student, doesn't mean you have to be with "The Angels", you may as well be fighting against them. And vise versa.
    Also, if you were in the St James' School of the Gifted and Talented role play, be sure you are a few years older (i.e 15 years old, now 20 in this role play).

Rules:
    ~You can be on either side in this role play
    ~Make it interesting, try to think differently than generic ideas (or twist that idea).
    ~Don't God Mod.
    ~Try to include everyone.
    ~Be friendly!
    ~Have fun!

People in the Role Play:
    On side with "The Angels":
    -Danny (werewolf (so their powers) and resultant skin)
    -Jessica (Can control weather and can phase through things) ~~ Control by "The Angels" by a chip.
    -Krisite (Lightning and ice manipulation)

On Side against "The Angels":
    -Ambra (Avian/human hybrid)
    -Eric (Pyrokinesis and flight)
    -George (Telepath and Shape-shifter (humans and animals))

Neutral or Unsure of their Side:
    -Aki (controls light and shadows)
    -Eli (control of spirits)
    -Mireya (Dryad)

Last edited by Danny on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:36 am; edited 4 times in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II - Page 3 Empty Re: St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II

Post by Danny Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Eric rushed out the door and was quickly standing over me. "Eric," I smile, giving a small laugh with the exhale of breath. "Eric.... wounds... uh. My torso... the side and chest-" coughs. "-The side of my leg down my thigh," I wheeze. "And a cut along my face. I escaped from a containment center, a few weeks ago." Panting, I try and get to my feet, stumbling as I do.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II - Page 3 Empty Re: St James' School of the Gifted and Talented Part II

Post by Jesseses Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Jessica’s warden gets out the car. “It was only a matter of time before he would have gotten in killed” he injected something into her neck. She pushed him fierce fully down on to the ground. She tried to turn in to a pixie but she failed. She even tried to phase and change the weather but it did not work. She just started to run around town. Trying to hide.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:06 pm

"Yeah, I think I'll be okay. This is just...a lot," she sighed and walked alongside El. Her legs wobbled, but they didn't buckle anymore.

"But what about us? We are people too? Why can they do this to us," she said trying to wrap her mind around the world as it was now, as she followed Eli to someplace safe.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:20 pm

It was midday already, but it felt as though it was 8 at night with what had already been accomplished. Another city taken without a hassle, and tonight we would be making Maxwell a full fledged Angel. Indeed, a day of celebration. “I suppose we should get going. Have the others left yet?”
    “Yes, they said they will meet us in the center of the City in three days. Should be plenty enough time to get there with no rush.” Robert said, sounding a bit excited.
    “I suppose.” I said smiling, gazing back at the still crumpling City, with smoking houses and the silence of no life left. “I’ll leave the signal, and we’ll get going. The town in the distance isn’t far; think you could run us there? Sleep would be nice.” I said and walked a few steps towards the road into the city. Slowly I began a tower of ice, that just kept building and building in height. Soon it reached a little over 70 feet tall, and around 15 feet in diameter. The Angels on their way would see it as signal, and finish off taking the City as mutant territory.
    “I can run us. What about birdie?”
    “I’ll send up a signal as well. He’ll be able to see it, and most definitely hear it. Shall we go?” He nodded in his head in response, and knelt down on one knee so I could climb onto his back, holding my arms around his neck and legs around his torso. Having someone 8 feet tall, and with massive amounts of energy came in handy for transport. He secured me on, and took off once I had ‘Okayed’ him. The sounds of his footsteps hitting the concrete roads made a loud thudding sound, and shook the ground beneath us. We’d sleep, rest, devise a plan, and in 3 days we’d be in the next City.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:22 pm

ooc is anyone gonna come into the hospital- I was kinda waiting on it.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:25 pm

ooc- I be at the hospital.

bic- James softly touched Jessica’s face. “c-chip” he whispered.
    “Chip? What chip?” she asked crying.
    She tried to move his body with out hurting him. She found a little chip on his back. “This might hurt a little. She called lightening upon her to help her take the chip off. She was shaking. She started to think of good times that happened in her life. The lightening hit it perfectly. It fell off. “Hold. On” he teleported them in front of a hospital. She ran in. “I need help. My friend is dying!” a few of the nurse went outside running. They started to assist him. Jessica went to the gift shop to but a shirt. She threw away her bloody. “Miss your husband is out of surgery” husband?
    She followed the nurse to his room. James was sleeping. She sat in a chair and stared out the window. After an hour, she went to the hospitals cafeteria to get something to eat.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:25 am

"You need attention now." Eric grabbed him from behind his waist, he crouched, one knee on the ground, used the other to pull Danny up his chest and flip him on his shoulder to his back. One hand on Danny's body, the other on his left arm making it close up around his neck making pretty much like a backpack out of him over his shoulder blades and neck. He rushed out to seek for help.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:59 am

"Eric, I'll be okay," I try to protest, but not too convincingly. "I just.... Thanks," I say as he carries me to find help. "I can walk through, if you support me. I don't want you to have to carry me." I try to move up and slide to the ground, but I'm not sure if Eric would let me. There was a pause before I spoke again. "Eric.... how are...-" I constantly paused for dramatic effect. "-how is everyone? Are George, Aki, Ambra still...."
    SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli
    Shards of Mirrored Beauty

Post by SinsOfEli Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:13 am

ooc. Mire I'll get a pic of the underground for us to see shortly.

BIC
    She shrugged a little, she couldn't honestly answer that question.
    "They just can, and we let them. However I cannot say I haven't benefited in some form or way form this war, but it is getting a tad out of hand and ridiculous."She reached out for the girls hand as they reached the nook in the wall,she kicked it with her boot clad foot and as the dust fell an ornate door shown through it, a soul unwrapped from around her wrist and slid through the key hole. After the distinct sound of clicking it opened to downward stairs. "Just about everything in the town is leveled, or partially demolished. most of us live in the underground. Need to get you cleaned up and fresh water, should make you feel so much better. And please don't worry, you'll be safe here.. only a few people known how to find me.. and they wouldn't find me to lightly if they were smart."
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:03 pm

"Okay," she said looking at the door as it swung open without any help. She was frightened, but something inside her told her that this girl was a good person. She wished so much that she could remember El, as clearly El remembered something about her. She followed carefully.
    Night Elf
    Night Elf

Post by Night Elf Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Hello everyone! This will may be my first role play! I was just wondering somethings.

I went though all of this topic reading everyone reply's and I am still a little confused as to what is going on. If someone could give me a smaller recap on what is happening I would be very happy.

Also, if I was to join, would it be possible for me to Join as a girl who has just come out of hiding because her parents wanted to keep her safe because she was different, but they were killed and she now roams around trying to find others like her.

That's the only way I would know how to jump in because as I said, this would be my first PR
    SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli

Post by SinsOfEli Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:14 am

Leading her down through the main corridor into a stone like room. she turned through a naturally curved doorway into a living room type area.,letting go of the girls hand she headed farther back , around the corner to the make shift kitchen, grabing towels, three waterbottles and a rag on the way back to her.three bottle of water should help clear your leafy brain, also shower is down the hall on the left, and yep it's got hot water.."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:35 am

ooc-Georgie's PC broke down, btw I'm not sure how far is the hospital o-O

IC-"They're well we'll talk once your wounds get attended." Eric said as he kept walking.

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:40 pm

I laugh. "They're okay. I'm glad they're still alive." I tell him as we walk towards the hospital, keeping a mental note of it. I grunt as we walk a bit again for effect. "Eric, I'll be fine, I just need to know I'm safe. I'll heal... eventually."
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:30 pm

She took the bottle and put it to her lips gratefully, but after a little while, her lips felt moistened, but her feet felt so dry...She overturned the bottle on her woody feet and set them down into the puddle that slowly receded around her toes.

"Thank you so much," she sighed. She felt as good as she could ever remember.
    SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli

Post by SinsOfEli Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:31 pm

Folding her arms across her chest she watched her soak in the water, a few of her souls un wound from her body and went about the room in whisps of clouds, she supposed, making them selves comfy." You still don't remember anything do you? I wish I had gotten your name the day we met, to help you more.. to explain this all so much better to you."Taking up a bottle of water to her self she un capped it a took a sip, trying to think of what to do now.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:21 pm

Can I join late?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:56 pm

ooc - Sure Lupus. Just post your bio and side, yadda yadda yadda.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:42 pm

"I don't. I can't. When I try, it just--hurts," she said holding her head in her hand. She grasped the bottle in her hand tightly making the plastic crackle a little bit.
    SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli

Post by SinsOfEli Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:58 pm

She walked over to her, and took the bottle out of her hand."Hey, seriously, it's ok. It will come back, and if it doesn't well, we'll figure it all out., If you want I could get you over to the hospital, they could look you over make sure everything ok up there..."Pointing at the girls head with her index finger.
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:13 pm

"I'm not sure I follow," she replied looking up at her. "I don't think I've ever heard of a hospital? What does it do?" She was admittedly a little wary that she probably sounded like a child.
    SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli

Post by SinsOfEli Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:37 pm

She smiled alittle." A hospital is a place where there are doctors, and they are people who can take pictures of your head, x rays or ,scans of whats going on in side, to make sure everything is OK, they might be able to tell us how permanent or temporary this amnesia you have is."She looked around the apartment for a few minutes while waiting for the girl to think it over, while also making a mental note she'd have to fix up a spare room for her to sleep in.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:01 pm

ooc- Okay I'm stuck. Help?
    Mireya
    Mireya
    Beastmaster
    Beastmaster

Post by Mireya Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:40 pm

ooc: *shrugs* I don't know much about anything that's going on accept what' up with me and eli. Razz

bic: "Well...maybe that's a good idea," she said. "Is it safe there you think," she asked teetering on the edge of the seat.
    SinsOfEli
    SinsOfEli

Post by SinsOfEli Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:38 pm

She stepped close to the girl and offered both of her hands to her"I don't know if it's safe there, but I know I won't let anything else happen to you, that I can tell you."She reaches behind her with one hand and snagged up a long black coat, draping it over the girls shoulders."It's going to be cold out there, and plus, it will help hide your coloring a bit more until we are in the hospital"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:47 am