Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+3
Mireya
Brandon
Jade Hawk
7 posters

Anonymous

James Cameron's Avatar - Page 3 Empty James Cameron's Avatar

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

AVATAR ROLEPLAY.(3rd person plz)(YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ ALL THE INFORMATION I PUT DOWN, MOST OF IT IS SUMMARISED AT THE END OF THE POSTS, THE INFO IS JUST FOR REFERENCE AND USING CORRECT TERMS)

Setting- Well obviously its AVATAR, but I’ll be a bit more specific.
    This has nothing to do with the film- the characters are different although the setting and stuff. Let’s say this is an alternate universe. The time scale is set 6 years before the events that happened in Avatar (in the alternate universe).
    Welcome to Pandora a moon of the gas giant Polyphemus. Polyphemus is the second of three gas giants orbiting the star Alpha Centauri A (ACA) in the Alpha Centauri System. Slightly smaller and denser than Jupiter, Polyphemus has no rings and fourteen moons, the most notable beingPandora. Originally, its name was Coeus.
    Pandora is a moon of the gas giant Polyphemus(both are figures in Greek mythology), which orbitsAlpha Centauri A.
    Discovered by the first interstellar expedition in2129, Pandora has been the single most interesting thing to happen to the human race in hundreds of years. The news services love to run clips of the wild scenery on Pandora, and its bizarre flora and fauna.
    To the cultures of Earth, Pandora is mysterious, primal and terrifying. Even from orbit the scope of florae present on the surface indicates a planet brimming with life. Other than the color, the trees resemble those of Earth. They have the familiar trunks and branches and leaves, though due to the difference in planetary gravity, many of the shapes are strange and the proportions are greater because of the lower gravity. The trees and plant life of Pandora have formed electrochemical connections between their roots and effectively act as neurons, creating a planet-wide "brain" that has achieved sentience, which is known to the Na'vi as Eywa.
    Pandora, despite being almost as large as Earth, is only a moon of the gas giant Polyphemus, which has thirteen other moons. However, due to its smaller size, its gravity is 20% less than Earth's. Due to Pandora's lower gravity, most creatures on Pandora are hexapods (six-legged). Creatures roam the air and forest canopy below, similar to Earth's animals, but on a scale several times larger. Pandora's wildlife also has bioluminescent qualities. Depending on the position of the various moons, Pandora can have two or even three moons in its sky at once. Pandora and the other moons cast large black shadows on Polyphemus.
    Pandora looks like a lush paradise by Earth standards during the day, and at night virtually all life on the planet exhibits bioluminescent qualities in various shades of blue, purple and green, explaining the Na'vi's blue skin colour, which is most likely a better camouflage at night on Pandora.

A lot of information:

Players:

Last edited by Akimaru on Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

James Cameron's Avatar - Page 3 Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar

Post by Capri Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:31 am

Malari heard commotion beneath the tree she was on. And then she smelled something. That something bringing back horrific pictures to her mind. Her golden eyes narrowed as she jumped from to another nearby tree, saying farewell to her ikran while doing so.

From the tree she was on now, she saw the smoke raising. And two of her tribe members in a ditch nearby. Lu'etek and Kiaki. In the smoke, a dark figure moved. With teeth bared, Malari rose her bow and and in arrow out in front of her. In a swift movement, she shot the arrow into the smoke.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:42 am

He didn't have time to answer her. Smoke began to surround them. Taking a deep breath, he pulled out his scavenged military knife. He let out a battle roar and charged into the smoke, seaching again for the dark figure.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:15 am

Kiaki coughed and spluttered. Holding her hands up to her face, she stood up and gripped her bow tightly. She couldn't see anything through the smoke. "Lu'etek!" she choked and charged into the mist, her bow held high.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:10 am

As Nicholai began to move, a large arrow zipped past him. It had barley missed him. He flickered on his Infa red camera to see another Na'vi, seperated from the first two, bow in hand. This was his attacker, he had to move fast. He raised his sniper rifle and aimed at the shooter, just when he was about to shoot he heard a loud war cry. Nicholai quickly spun around to see Lu'etek approaching his, blade drawn. Nicholai holstered his Sniper and pulled out his sub machune gun, he let out a quick burst at Lu'etek

Last edited by Eljordo on Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:13 am

Jord, if you had just been hit by a Na'Vi arrow you woul be running cause in about 60 seconds your heart would stop beating due to the neruotoxin that would be in your system.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:35 pm

Ah yes yes, forgot about that lol thanks Aki Razz
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:30 pm

ooc: Na'Vi are really big compared to humans right? I haven't seen the movie in a litlle while, I can't remember.

Lu'etek felt a sharp stinging feeling in his left side after a loud noise went off ahead of him. The adrenaline kept pumping through his veins, making it easy for him to ignore the pain. He raised his leg quickly, kicking the person in the chest. The impact lauched them a few feet before they hit the ground. Lu'etek continued his attack and pounced on them. He began stabbing wildly.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:21 pm

The human pointed his weapon at Malari. She let out a fierce yell, bracing herself, when Lu 'etek charged at the human, kicking him and stabbing him wildly.
    "Kiaki!" She yelled, warning her as she rose her bow an arrow once more at the smoke.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:19 am

Kiaki heard her name and looked up, seeing Malari above her. Kiaki ducked and ran through the smoke to avoid the arrow. "Lu'etek!" she cried again as she heard his attacks.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:52 am

Nicholai felt a huge force launch him into a tree, it would appear the Na'vi had kicked him into the tree. Before he could get up the beast towered over him, thrusting at him wildly. Thankfully Nicholais Spetsnaz training taught him how to deal with armed enemies in close quarters. The Na'vi was much stronger than he was, all he could do was avoid getting hit. He managed to dodge most of the thrusts, the Na'vi was not ready to step back. The beast let out a strong thrust, Nicholai moved to the side, the knife got stuck it the bark. Nicholai wipped out his ballistic knife and fired it at the beast, hitting him in the lower side, near the gunshot wounds. Nicholai stared the beast in the face

<I will be your death creature!> Nicholai said in perfect Na'vi.

Nicholai quickly escaped into the smoke
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:56 am

Nicholai ran thre the smoke, an arrow flew right past him. If it wasnt for this smoke he would be dead by now. He had to deal with these Na'vi now or he would surley parish. Still hidden bu the cover of the smoke, Nicholai crept into a bush and took out his sniper, looking for the archer
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:55 pm

The smoke was rising into the trees now, making it difficult for Malari to see. Lu'etek was been struck and most likely injured by the human. And the human had spoken Na'vi to him and ran back into the smoke.
    "Kiaki! Take Lu'etek to help!" she yelled down, hoping that Kiaki would get the message.
    Malari could barely make out his siloutte. With her eyes narrowed, her teeth bared, she climbed higher up the tree to get a better angle. There he was, looking for his target. She pulled out another arrow, placing it on the bow in front of her. She was concealed by the large leaves.
    "You are not welcome! Leave human!" she yelled.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:43 pm

Nicholai aimed his sniper rifle at the archer in the tree, he heard <You are not welcome! Leave human!>

Nicholai clenched his rifle and aimed for the hand of the creature. with a deep breath, he fired
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:11 pm

Malari saw him aim his weapon at her and flung herself sideways as she heard the shot, but not soon enough. The bullet grazed her arm. Malari's expression was livid as she let out a fierce cry and aimed her bow and arrow at him once more. She shot her arrow right towards his neck.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Finally, Kiaki made contact with Lu'etek. She threw his arm over her shoulder, and lead him through the smoke. Lu'etek was heavy, and Kiaki has the skills of a hunter, not a worker. She wasn't strong enough to help him more. Half carrying, half dragging him through the smoke, she finally reached clear air. "Lu'etek? Are you conscious?" she asked him as they headed in the direction of home tree. Kiaki looked behind her, but the smoke had filled the trees and Malari couldn't be seen.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:33 am

The human managed to dodge his fury, causing his blade to get stuck in the tree behind the man. The man then pulls out a knife and stabs Lu'etek near his gun wound. Lu'etek hears the man say something of the end of something. He wasn't really paying attention to what this intruder was saying. Lu'etek let go of his knife and swung at him, but the man ducked out of sight. He felt a tight grip reach around him, touching his wound. He let out a slight cry of pain as he is finally pulled out of the smoke. Lu'etek sees Kiaki and growls, "What have you done? I am a warrior! I must fight to defend our people!" He looks at Kiaki's feet. "You have shamed me in doing this."
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:15 pm

"Lu'etek, don't be an idiot! You're injured, and you're blind. If I don't take you to home-tree, you won't be the only one who's hurt. Feel shame now, but I beg you to think about your life, and about Malari's and mine in addition. You would feel more shame knowing that you risked the lives of yourself and others just to defend your title." Kiaki hissed in Lu'etek's ear, still dragging him away from the fight. "Can you walk?"
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:55 pm

Lu'etek nodded as he put his legs under himself uneasily. "I'm fine." He faced Kiaki and glared at her roughly, "We will NOT speak of this. Agreed?....Now. Let us go."
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:33 pm

"WE won't" Kiaki replied, her brows furrowed. She let Lu'etek go and walked beside him through the trees. Her arm was hanging loosely at her side closed to him as they walked, her other hand traced her long braid.
    Vasilissa

Post by Vasilissa Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:32 pm

OOC- Can I Still Join?
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:59 am

I noticed a large root and had to move to my right to dodge it. When I did, I ended up bumping into Kiaki slightly. I glanced to her, then quickly realizing her hand, I smiled. I looked back ahead of me just in time to see Hometree off in the distance. I pointed "We're almost there..."
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:44 am

An arrow flung at Nicholai at high speeds. In a desprate attempt to block it he raised his sniper rifle infront of him. The arrow struck the rifle, lodging itself into the stock. He quickly looked around to find his prey escaping. He had to follow them, but first he had to shake this archer. Nicholai threw another smoke grenade and ran towards the two slow moving Na'vi. As he was presuing he ripped the arrow from the stock, the sniper wasnt damaged too badly thankfully. In the distance he saw a massive tree, this must be where they were heading.
    Zerrow
    Zerrow

Post by Zerrow Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:56 am

Looking around at the Bio lab Shiki could not help but shake the feeling that he had forgotten something.

"What is it," he muttered under his breath. As he continued to try to remember what it was that he had forgotten Shiki began to pace.

Suddenly in the middle of his contemplation he was stopped. Looking at the man who stopped his contemplation, he gave a nod to show that he was listening.

"Excuse me, have you seen Dr Shiki Telos, I know that he's the new head of the Avatar programme and I kinda wanna check in with him," asked the man.

"that is that is what I forgot," thought Shiki. Turning his attention to the man who reminded him what he had forgotten, Shiki said, "Speaking, and you are?"
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:57 pm

As Lu'etek stumbled, Kiaki placed her hands on his shoulders to stabilize him and smiled back. "Where did we leave the Palulukan?" she asked as they neared Hometree.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:13 pm

"Akimaru Inzuka,the new Avatar pilot, I arrived today" he said as he looked at the man.

He pre-empted the questions that were sure to follow, he had been asked them by every other person involved with the AVTR programme. " I have over 400 hours logged time in my Avatar, but as for Na'Vi, it was never my strong point, I know the basics but not much else"

He stood, waiting for the others reply.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:20 pm