Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+6
Burn It
Capri
Jesseses
Danny
Brandon
Howl City
10 posters

Night World Roleplay

Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Read Me Night World Roleplay

Post by Howl City Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Fantasy Group Roleplay
    Night World Roleplay
    Please repost with only permission on the condition that you have to credit Earthbound, the original creator.
    This roleplay is based off the Night World series by L.J. Smith. However, I made certain changes to the plot to fit it into a roleplay format since the last novel has not been released yet.

The series presents a story in which vampires, witches, werewolves and shape-shifters live among us humans without our knowledge. These supernatural races make up a secret society known as the Night World, which enforces two fundamental laws to prevent discovery: 1) Never allow humans to gain knowledge of the Night World's existence and, 2) Never fall in love with one of them.
    That rule was broken many times when the ‘Soulmate principle’ came back. Often mentioned in the series, the soulmate principal is the theory that if two people are connected by a silver mental cord (the silver cord can only be seen by the soulmates), they are soulmates. The silver cord can also be used to sense what his/her soulmate is feeling. The soulmates are drawn to each other and can sense each other’s feelings and thoughts mentally.

Species Overview:
    Vampires: There are two types of vampires in the Night World. Lamia and ‘made vampires’. Wood and fire acts as poison to all Vampires.

Lamia: Lamia is the term in this series for those who are born as vampires. They age, eat and grow as humans do, but also have the ability to stop the aging process at any point they please; however, once a lamia that has stopped aging decides to begin aging again, the aging process will be accelerated so that their physical appearance will match their true age in a short amount of time. Also, the Lamia are able to have children, unlike the "made vampires"

Made vampires: Made vampires are humans that have been made into vampires by exchanging blood with lamia or with another made vampire. Since older people cannot survive the physical transition, all made vampires look about age nineteen or younger. Also, unlike lamia vampires, made vampires do not age, eat and cannot reproduce.

*During the blood exchange between a vampire and a human, if the human dies before the blood is completely exchanged, they will awaken as a ghoul, where their only aim in life is to kill and eat(In essence, ghouls are zombies)

Werewolves: Silver and fire acts as poison to all Werewolves. Like vampires, werewolves can be born as such and also be made. Unlike vampires, werewolves must kill every time they feed because they need to consume organs. Thus, Night World law states that werewolves can only kill and eat animals. In the Night World, werewolves are treated as second-class citizens and are the victims of prejudice and racism. Werewolves are actually a branch of Shapeshifters. However, werewolves make the majority of shapeshifters and therefore is considered a different race. They are stronger than vampires, especially on a full moon but is slower and controlled by their instincts. Werewolves often have low intelligence.

Witches: Witches practice magic with the aid of herbs, gemstones, effigies and incantations, all of which may be used in a spell. However their magic is innate and does not always require external aids, although these can accentuate their power. They most commonly use ‘witchfire’ as their primary weapon which is a fully visible, orange ball of energy that they shoot out from their hands by concentrating their magic. Witchfire, when fired is essentially a fireball that can hit objects with the force of a football player. However, witches can fire only so many of these balls. Witches do not have super-strength or super-speed and iron acts as poison in their blood.

Shapeshifters: Shapeshifters had control of the world long before witches and vampires. Their leaders were known as "Dragons", beings that could change into the form of any animal as long as they have had physical contact to that animal.To kill a dragon you must take off all of its horns. Normally shapeshifters can only change into one pre-determined animal form, such as hawks, bears and panthers. Silver acts as poison in shapeshifters.

Groups:
    Circle Daybreak: Normally, circles only consist of witches but since the apocalypse has been drawing near, circles now represent any groups of Night People. Circle Daybreak wants to bring peace between the Night People and humans and also prevent the other Night People from killing. Every witch on the planet has now joined Circle Daybreak. Meanwhile, only a fraction of vampires, werewolves have joined Circle Daybreak. Every shapeshifter, except Dragons and Werewolves have joined as well.

Circle Midnight: Wants nothing more than death of humans. Composed of the majority of Vampires and Werewolves left on Earth. Dragons, the shapeshifters that can turn into any creature they’ve had physical contact with ( animals, different human individuals, you name it) are also part of Circle Midnight. Dragons can also, incidentally shapeshift into dragons.

Circle Midnight has declared war on every human and circle daybreak and has been killing everything in sight for the past few days. The world is on a war, a war between humanity and otherworldly creatures. The Night People simply regenerate if not killed by the substance that are poisonous to them. You could shoot them with bullets and not kill them unless it’s made of wood for vampires, silver for shapeshifters, etc. Bombs have proven to be useless and only caused more human casualties.
    So join as a member of one of the two circles and join as any of the Night creatures or a human. Fight for your cause and become the last one standing!

Lamia: Evony-Circle Midnight, Edward Circle Daybreak, Kristie-Circle Midnight
    Made vampires: Danny
    Werewolves: Lupus
    Witches: Violet Circle Daybreak
    Shapeshifters:
    Dragons: Landon ( Me)Circle Midnight

Soulmates: ___ &____ are soulmates
    ___&____
    ____&___

Last edited by Howl City on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:29 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Read Me Re: Night World Roleplay

Post by Brandon Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:25 am

Bio sheet?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:43 am

Sounds interesting. I'll join as a made vampire.

Name: Daniel Carmichael (goes by Danny)
    Nicknames: Dan, Danny Boy
    Height: 6'3"
    Orientation: Straight male
    Hair: Light brown, bit messy, medium length.
    Eyes: Green (black when hungry).
    Face: Facial hair
    Body: Broad shoulders, slim, but muscular and define.
    Clothing: Dar blue jeans, white v neck, red zip up hoodie.
    Pajamas: Black sweatpants, white wife beater.
    Personality: Tends to be very friendly, though he can get serious and quiet at times. Can get very protective or hot headed at times.
    Background: I was born in 1864 (if my math is correct). My mother died giving birth to my brother (we were twins). Over the years, our father raised us, but when we were 17, our father past away of old age. One day, I got into... A little mess, and the price was my humanity. A couple of made vampires forced me into the exchange, hoping I would die and be formed into a ghoul. I suppose through will power I survived. Very weak and left on the ground cough and shaking uncontrollably, but alive. A Lamia found me and she took me in, explaining everything to me. A couple if years later, I tried to look for my brother, but I never found him. I assumed him dead.
    Side: Circle Daybreak
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:52 am

I'll be a lamia using Edward but with a vampy twitch i think...The bio I still need to addy it to bio section
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:05 pm

Werewolf obviously

Name: Lupus
    Nicknames: Lup
    Height: 6'7"
    Orientation: Straight male
    Hair: Dark brown almost black, blonde streaks
    Eyes: Gold and red. Usually bloodshot
    Face: Scar down my left cheek. Chin strap beard.
    Body: Silm, very toned
    Clothing: Grey tank top, urban camo cargo shorts. Black combat boots with a metal plate over the toes.
    Personality: Funny guy, stubborn, flirty, nice, sensitive when you get to know me, strong silent type, quiet, quick to anger, loves to fight, determined, blunt, harsh, and mean when it’s necessary.
    Background: I don't feel like coming up with a detailed one. Lol let's just say alot of things are unknown about me. I don't open up much.
    Side: Circle Midnight
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:29 pm

Witch Smile
    I also created a new Bio for this RP.

Name: Violet
    Species: Witch
    Skin color: light brown
    Tattoo: crescent on the left wrist, tribal cross on the neck
    Height: 5’6
    Hair (color/style): long reddish/brownish hair
    Eyes: Grey with a hint of blue
    Hat: black beanie hats with cat ears
    Jewerly/peircings: diamond key pendant necklace, diamond stud earrings
    Coat/Jacket: Black cropped motorcycle jacket
    Top: Grey rouched lace tank
    Bottom: Light destroyed [ripped] skinny jeans
    Shoes: black kitten heel boot
    Personality: trust issues, creative, energetic, outgoing, adventurous
    Background/secret: Family has a book that has been passed down from generations. Doesn’t like when others gets to close to her. She is the last member of the Halliwell family.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Lamia. Definately. ^_^

Name: Evony DeVour
    Height: 5'7"
    Orientation: Straight.
    skin: Pale.
    Hair: Raven black, straight, down to lower rib cage.
    Eyes: Golden green. Reddish when hungry. Her eyes change.
    Face: Large almond-shaped eyes, full lips, sharp nose.
    Body: Slender, but is curvy due to the corset she wore in the 19th century.
    Clothing: Black leather jacket with sleeves rolled up, what fitted tank tops, black tight jeans, and black leather high-heeled knee boots.
    Pajamas: whatever she feels like.
    Personality: Appears dark, and is most of the time. Especially when provoked or angered. Evony has quite the temper...she's been know to...cause trouble. But she is very different around the people she knows. She has a twisted humor, and grins a lot at the things she thinks of in her head. Enovy is definitely a thinker, a plotter. She's very vengeful and clever. People know not to screw with her.

Evony was born of two Lamian parents in the mid-1800s. Her was loyal to the Circle Daybreak group since she was little. That is, until her mother was killed by a young Daybreak werewolf when she was 18 (technically speaking). Her parents had a very strong silver cord. And her father was absolutely furious. He couldn't understand that it was an accident, couldn't accept the fact that his wife of 500 years was gone from the Earth. Teeth bared and eyes blood red, he went after the werewolf boy and tore him to pieces. And the boy's family. The Circle Daybreak was livid.

The DeVour Clan (Evony's family) all wanted to avenge Evony's mother's death. So, they all joined Circle Midnight, dragging Evony with them. Though she wasn't completely comfortable with it, she learned to accept being a Midnight, being pushed into guilt by her father.
    After many years, they were ready to push it to a new level. Evony was to be their spy. They forced her into it, yanking her away from the evil that she'd gotten used to. She was beyond anger, but her family came first. With many years of practice, she faked her way into Circle Daybreak, saying that she didn't want to be "bad" anymore. With great reluctance, they admitted her. But really, it is all just a cover. She has more in store for them.
    To this day, the DeVour family reeks havack and kills anyone that gets in their way. Maybe their anger will never be avenged.

Side: Circle Daybreak (But read this info ^^ It's important)

Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:40 pm

Name: Landon Draco Lector
    Age: 240 ( Appears to be 17, has been put to sleep when 17 about 2 centuries ago so did not age )
    Sex: Male
    Species: Dragon (Shapeshifter)
    Ethnic: Caucasian
    Skin color: Tanned
    Tattoo: Tattoo of a Dragon on his wrist, sort of like a death eater.
    Height: 6'
    Build: Differs on his forms since he can shapeshift into many differnt forms. Usually prefers muscular and well-built.
    Weight: 150lbs on average, 400lbs while in dragon form.
    Hair (color/style): Usually jet black and wavy
    Eyes: Always silver
    Jewerly/peircings:None
    Coat/Jacket: A black leather-jacket
    Top: A red t-shirt with a skull drawing on it.
    Bottom:Blue jeans.
    Shoes: Purple sneakers
    Relationship status:Single
    Sexuality:Straight
    Personality:Cold, ruthless
    Background/secret:
    Powers: Shapeshifting, energy blasts, flying
    Prefered weapon: His powers
    Weakness: Iron, fire.

Dragon Form: Green body and scales all over. Two horns are located on his head and one right above his snout. He has wings which has the color of a tone lighter. He has claws that can dig through concrete and teeth that can chop off a body in pieces with one bite.

Last edited by Howl City on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:41 pm

There's no specific rule to the bio as long as it has the species and which circle you are in. Wow, explosive replies within such a short time ^_^ When should we start?
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:53 pm

I say now ^_^
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:59 pm

OOC: We are going to start at a random city but all roleplayers are in the same city. There is a battle doing on between the two circles and Midnight is trying to kill all the humans in the area because this is a major city with a lot of human military forces.
    BIC:
    I spotted a human family leaving through the chaos of the streets. They were pretty well-packed, considering that their house had been blasted by witchfires and power blasts from vampires and shapeshifters. They had spotted me but backed away when they saw that I had liquid silver eyes. I appeared to be human in this state but this was only one of my many forms. My muscles began to convulse and twist in sharp angles. The kid who had clung so tightly to his mother clutched her hand ever harder. Finally, I had changed to my dragon form. With a body twenty feet long, wings and a mouth that could
    shoot out dark energy blasts stronger than witchfire, the human family had no chance. I opened my jaws and gathered the dark energy from my lungs. I shot it out towards the humans.

When the smoke cleared, only a very deep crater was in place where the humans had been standing.
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:02 pm

Anyone else here?
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:04 pm

OOC-I am, give me a moment to post.
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:09 pm

MMkay Smile
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:21 pm

>.< I must leave for a few hours. Sorry.Feel free to continue guys
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:27 pm

A deep breath inhaled. Evony stood at the top of a seven story building. She looked down on the city. There were people frantically running away and screaming. Her senses picked up everything. The screams, the breaths, the blood. The death. Every little noise and smell.

And they were here too. Her family. Lurking in the dark. The back of her throat burned and ached, yearning for the blood that was mingling in the air. But she absolutely had to keep a low profile. No screwing it up now.

The Daybreakers told her to keep a look out for humans in trouble. Sure, she saw plenty. Like that Dragon a little ways away burning a family to a crisp. But why should she care. Evony repressed a smirk.

Everyone in Circle Midnight knew of her. Knew that she was working for them. But Circle Daybreak did not. They hadn't the slightest clue.

I see you.

Evony's head snapped to the left, scanning the trees below. There.

Clad in black and undetectable to the human eye, was her father. Louis DeVour. Smirking up at her.

As the cold wind flung her long black hair around, Evony gave a wide grin, her eyes gleaming gold. Have fun, father.

"Evony!" a ruff voice barked at her. She heard footsteps behind. Putting on her facade, she turned, knowing who it was. One of the commanders, Steve. Werewolf. He'd just leaped over from another building.

"Yes?" her voice came out as an icy whisper.

Steve's eyes widened for a moment and he briefly shuddered, "Jeez, lay off all that Lamia-Vampy magic, will you?"

"My bad," she said, refraining from her usual smirk. Didn't want to make them suspicious.

Steve shook his head blond head, muscular arms flexing at his sides, "We've got three men down...er...because of Lamia in the forest. Be on the lookout." after a brief moment, he composed himself once more, his hard expression returning, "Also, we've got people stationed at the openings of every alleyway in the city. So if you get in trouble, you should be covered."

Evony turned slowly away from him with a small nod of her head, scanning the tree lines again. The wind blew her hair around again. Her father would have heard all that. She heard Steve leave with a sigh. Her smirk returned.

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:13 pm

"You need to leave the city okay?" I ask quiety to a family. "Your not safe out here."

"But where are we to go? How are we suppose to-" I cut them off. "Look we don't have time for this," I say sharply. "Just find safety. And-" there's a loud bang, and the white door comes flying into the room, smoking from the other side. A witch (or wizard, since he was a male) and a female werewolf, come running into the room.

"Look, there another family there, and a Daybreak!" the werewolf sceams in joy. They start to walk towards the family, but I stand in front of them. "Leave them alone!" I warn them. They stop and look at each other, then smile. "Kill the Daybreaker, then the humans," the werewolf laughs again. "Go! Run!" I tell them as they run for the back door.

The wizard throws a energy blast at me, but I dodged it by running towards the two, swinging a punch at the werewolf. I hit her in the face, the wizard backs away. The werewolf throws a punch, but I grab her fist and kick her in the stomach. She falls to her knees and to her side. I smirk, but I forgot about the wizard. He had grabbed me from behind, getting under my arms, and holding his hands on the back of my head. He gives me another blast, which knocks me straight on the floor. I scream before I fall.

I struggle to get on all fours, and when I finally do, I get kicked in the stomach. I fall to the ground, coughing. The werewolf had gotten to her fett by now, but was commanded by the wizard to get the humans. He picks me up by my collar, bringing me close to his face. "You Daybreaks's have gotten weak!" he smirks. I snarl and head butt him. I break his nose, which makes him back away. I run to him and behind him. I grab his head and snap his neck. He falls to the ground, and I walk out of the house, to report back to base.
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:54 pm

BIC: I readied my green, scaly wings and flapped them once, twice. Then, I was off into the sky. I searched with my silver eyes, shining like flashlights, any humans or Daybreakers. I was ready to blast them into shreds. After all, as a Dragon, the strongest kind of shapeshifter, I needed to do my share of murders and tortures. I found two humans, one male and one female no older than seventeen, fleeing through the streets. Their eyes for unnaturally moist and all were screaming their heads off once they spotted me. I landed ever so lightly only a few feet away from them.

"What the he.ll are you? I thought shapeshifters could only turn into one-" The male human spoke but before he could finish his phrase, I lunged at him with my talons, digging them deep inside his flesh. The male fell, choking and gasping for air. Soon, his pathetic gasping came to a stop. The female made no attempt to run away from me. Though she was mundane, I admired her courage.

"For your courage and loyalty towards this fellow," I pointed towards the dead young man. "I will give you a gift." Instead of cutting her head off, I bit her waist with one of my canine teeth and dug deep. Then, I sliced a bit of scales and poured my blood into her mouth. She would soon awake within a matter of minutes as a shapeshifter. See, when a dragon bites a human, the human doesn't become a dragon but a shapeshifter of a random animal. I didn't take time to see which animal she would become. I soared through the blazing red sky, reflecting off the flames and the ruins of the city.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:07 pm

DayBreak
    Sorry the post is a little.. weird Smile

Violet saved a group of kids. She was sad when two young ones died. Se tried her best. She was just out numbered. She went back to base to get more things. “Violet be careful. We already lost a witch today. We can’t lose another one” she smiles.
    “I’ll come back in on piece,” she said before taking off.
    She starts running and jumping inside destroyed buildings. When there was no one in sight, she would spray paint a door on the wall. She found a wounded Daynight.
    “Please help don’t hurt me you dirty daynight”
    “I’m not a daynight” Violet goes to help him.
    Once when she touched him He flipped her. She landed on the ground hard. Violet pulls out a wooden stake. She head duded then punched him in the face. Violet quickly pushes him and pins him down. She was so close on killing until he spoke. “Please don’t kill me! I am one of you DayBreak”
    She castes a spell: “For those who want the truth revealed, Opened hearts and secrets unsealed, From now until it is now again, Until then which the memory ends, those who now are in this house, Will here truth from others mouths.”
    “I killed more then a hundred people today. I am a DayNight. I’m going to kill you!” he snarled. She put two enchanted crystals on the floor. She pushes him and places the third one on front of her. He laughs, “What the hell is this? This shit won’t hold me back”
    Violet smiles “Yes it will. If you tried to touch the Crystal cage, it would just hurt you. You cannot even try to pick the crystals up. I put a spell on it so only I can pick them up. You can call your friends to help you. If you are in there for more then an hour you would turn in to nothing but ashes,” she grins.
    She walks out and runs into the woods. She climbs a tree waiting to see if any human survivor would be running from someone.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Though it was in the distance, I could hear the screams, the grunts, the punches, and the snaps all crystal clear. The smell of blood was thick in the hair, and as tempting as it would be to feed, I've got to put work in front of those wants. I've had years to practice that hold on hunger.

I race towards the base, travelling along the fastest route to get to the base. Along the way, I see a young girl, about five or six. She was holding a stuff bear, and was crying, looking for her mother. Though I should be getting back to base, I couldn't just leave her by herself. So I run up to her, and kneel on one foot. "Hey, do you need help?"

"I...I lost.. my mommy..." she says behind the sniffles.

"I'll bring you some place safe, and I'll find your mommy, and-"

"Carmichael!" someone yells from behind. I turn to see Steve, a werewolf general, who jumps down from a building. "Return to base, we've new orders."

"Sir, there's this little girl-"

"I'll take care of her... actually, I'll find Evony. She'll take her.... I don't know! Just get to base!"

"Sir..." I say, giving a nod as I run off to get to base. This attack on the city was so sudden, it left us unprepared and not ready.
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:07 am

As the battle raged on, I could spot a group of Night People, moving fast with an even bigger group of humans. Undoubtedly, they had to be daybreakers. I knew we had to kill Daybreakers in the end but humans were worse than Night People. I had an inexplicable urge to kill the humans first.

I spotted the a nearby skyscraper only about a hundred metres away. I soared upward to match the level of the skyscraper. I landed, crushing the concrete material with my talons. I knew at least a hundred people were still hiding in this skyscraper.

Even a dragon like me didn't have enough power to blow up an entire skyscraper with one blow. I couldn't produce bombs out of my jaws after all. However, if I managed to target a certain part that produces the energy or houses the electrical energy in the building, I could possibly blow the building up.

I flew around the building in circles and finally found a power generator. I knew the tallest building in the city would have to have its own generator. I concentrated all my might in the one blast and gathered it in my jaws. The energy crackled as if it was lightning in flashes of grey. I let it loose, aiming for the generator.

What I saw next was an explosion so violent inside the building, the bottom floors blew up in a violent destruction. The blast blew fragments of concrete and chunks of concrete in my direction. One hit my left wing and I howled in pain as I began to plummet. Without a base, the top structure fell, luckily not on me but still caused a minor earthquake. I only managed to blast the concrete beneath me right before I landed to create a softer landing. I made contact with the concrete ground and I screeched, a sound that tore through the explosion of the building.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Violet threw a fireball at vampire. She knew it would not kill him but it should slow her down. “You should become one of us. You are out numbered. What ever happen to being best friends?”
    “Best friends don’t betray each other nor sleep with that person’s boyfriend”
    “Oh sweet Violet that is in the past. His dead now. His blood was so yummy. Better then yours as a matter of fact.” Jamie pins her against the wall. Violet knees her in the stomach. Moves her upper body to the side and bangs Jamie’s head on the wall. “Move away from the door!” violet yelled to the families behind a locked door. Violet threw two fireballs. All it made was a hole. Jamie attacks Violet. “Nice try sunshine” Violet grabs a metal stick. Jamie tries to bite her. She used the stick to hold her back. Violet looks up to the door to cast a spell: "Door unlock, no magic block." The door opens. Jamie punches her in the face.
    “You bitch!” Jamie gets up to kill the humans.
    Violet does jumps up and jumps on her back. “Hurry gets out of her! Get somewhere safe!” Jamie grabbed her hand and flipped her. Violet held on to her arms. She picked up a leg and flipped to the ground. She pulls out a wooden stack from her boots and stabbed her “Karma is a bitch,” Jamie screamed. Violet twisted it around her heart Jamie cry stopped. Violet got up. She grabbed her bag and started to head back to base.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:36 pm

In a black alleyway she stood, dark sillouette contrasting in the moonlight. Her eyes flashed gold as she looked down at the body of the Daybreaker. His skin was dead white, his body limp. Evony gently licked the corner of mouth, tasting the sweet and salty blood.

A deep chuckle echoed from the end of the alley. Evony just smiled, knowing who it was.
    "Gia," Evony aknowledged the Lamia laughing. You couldn't even see her.

Gia made mocking tsk-tsking noises, "Well, Evony. Quite the rebel, aren't we?"

Evony answered her with a smile, "He was thinking about me. Suspicious. I couldn't have that." She looked down at the body again.

"EVONY!" A voice shouted from down the street. Steve.

"Leave, Gia." Said Evony. And she did. Her smirk was replaced by a devistated facade.

"Here!" She shouted, looking down at the body with mock horror.

"Oh, evony. There you are." Steve rounded the corner with a little girl. He saw the body, "Frank..."

"I found him here." She whispered.

"Work of a vampire." He said distantly, " Here. Take the girl and report to base. Danny will be there."

She nodded, scooping up the crying girl and running towards base, almost smiling.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:04 pm

I walk down a long corridor, which was lit by small hanging fluorescent lights. It might give some people a claustrophobic type feeling, but I was unaffected by it. At the end of the corridor was a large steel door. I knock on the door as I reach it. A slit for the eyes open up. They eyes don't move, they just stare at me, as if waiting for something.

"Light may think its the fastest thing, but darkness is always waiting for its arrival. They are in battle," I recite. The slit closes and there is the sound of clanking metals. The door swings open to reveal a large room, filled with humans and Daybreaker's. Their were cries and yelling, but the Daybreaks that were stationed at the base were running around, trying to solve any and all problems. As a solider on the field, I walk into one of the back rooms, passing rows and hoards of humans. The solider room was a bit smaller, and was filled fewer Daybreaker's. Healers were rushing to help others. One of my friends, Alice, was drenched in blood, coughing badly. Her jaw had been blasted, or ripped, off. A few came to me, but I told them I was fine in my state.

Then one of the generals walks up to me. Michelangelo, a wizard, places his hand on on shoulder. "We're redividing our attack plan. We're splitting up our troops up. Less are going to be spent protecting humans. We're going to focus on attacking the threat. Midnights. Your one Midnight duty. You find them, you kill them. Got it?"

I stare at him and nod. I shake his hand, a firm shake, and walk out of the room.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:24 pm

Evvony entered the building, walking down the flourecent-ligthed corridors. With the little girl cradled in her arms, Evony walked into a larg room where many humans and fellow Daybreakers were. Blood.

She found Steph, "This little girl has lost her mother," she'd picked it from her mind, "Au revior, petite cherie." She said, her acent thick.

Evvony walked out of the room and looked around. "Daniel," she said, spotting the vampire and walking towards him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:16 pm