Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Roleplay?? Anyone??

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Roleplay?? Anyone?? Empty Roleplay?? Anyone??

Post by Savannah Tue May 14, 2013 12:12 am

I haven't roleplayed on here for a while. But I was hoping a guy would be willing to do a roleplay with me? I'm not quite sure what the setting should be. I thought we could maybe find or come up with some setting together.
    Fiddler
    Fiddler
    BroBot

Roleplay?? Anyone?? Empty Re: Roleplay?? Anyone??

Post by Fiddler Sat May 18, 2013 4:15 pm

Now that my engineering semester is over and I've a little more time and attention that I could put into something like this I could!

Sorry for the later reply My birthday was on the 10th and that weekend was fun and the week was pretty heavy on work Wink
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat May 18, 2013 4:41 pm

It's okay don't worry about it. Happy belated birthday! So what kind of settings are you into? I figured we could probably come up with a seeing together.
    Fiddler
    Fiddler
    BroBot

Post by Fiddler Sat May 18, 2013 5:10 pm

Not that I cant apreciate a "mundane" setting but how about we set something either in a more fantasy setting or a sci-fi or even steampunk if you like Razz

Something about being able to fantastic things without really caring to explain the cause or to have a reason to look completely awesome for little reason sounds fun to me ^_^

As for content or general direction I'd be fine with anything really. I've rp'ed in amore intimate setting before as well as an adventurous one.

What are you ideas now that I've said this?
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat May 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Well I've done fantasy a time or two. But I haven't done one in a while so I might be a little rusty. What kind of thing were you think about as far as fantasy? I'm not really into the whole sci-fi thing and I never done Steampunk before. What's your opinion on like medieval?
    Fiddler
    Fiddler
    BroBot

Post by Fiddler Sat May 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Hmmm that would be cool <Smile High class or lower class? Hmmm or actualy feel like doing a robin hood type scene where thieves and rogues are currently revolting against the ruling power? We could be on one side, the other, or some prince and mysterious girl that caught his eye as well as his wallet <;P
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat May 18, 2013 11:52 pm

Hmmmmmmmm.... I actually like that idea. I've never done a robin hood type seeing before. I like the prince and mysterious girl. It's like she it's Robinette. Lol I don't know first name I came up with. Lol
    Fiddler
    Fiddler
    BroBot

Post by Fiddler Sat May 18, 2013 11:57 pm

XD Robinette LoLHmmm so shall we call the setting decided? forest in say england to keep to the medieval theme and a nearby estate?

How about the thieves are actually the remains of the merchants that used to go between the cities north and the cities south of us and the landlord has been taxing them into poverty for passing through and have now joined into some sort of coalition in the forest.

I'll type up a character bio for myself tomorow <:)
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun May 19, 2013 12:29 am

I like that. So am I part of the band of merchants "thieves"? Or where do I come in and how do we meet? I do have a bio typed for the medieval type setting I'm just not sure if the background setting I have set will work. If you could take a look at it and see what you think I would appreciate it? It's in my bio thread in my signature and its the Helena Castanova bio.
    Fiddler
    Fiddler
    BroBot

Post by Fiddler Sun May 19, 2013 6:44 pm

Your bio is quite nice and has a neat backstory Smile It could be applied with minor changes but would you like to be the princess and me the rogue or should we make it the other way around?

the only thing I see needing changing is place, and depending on what role you'd like to take perhaps recent events that have lead you to this band.

I'll wait till you answer to make my bio since some friends might come over to hang out and it would be simpler for me if I knew my role before I started.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun May 19, 2013 8:42 pm

I kind of like the idea of being robinette. Just the thing is i'm not sure how well I would do with that role. But I do know that I can do the princess role. So I guess to be on the safe side i'll be the princess. As long as I can still know how to shoot a bow and arrow and how to fight? Smile Basically what I have in my background.
    Fiddler
    Fiddler
    BroBot

Post by Fiddler Mon May 20, 2013 11:20 pm

Look up Aaron Desvent in my bios Smile

Yup it's absolutely fine ^_^ I based my character off of a less fighting role because of it Wink might give us something to play off of early on. If everything's set shall we make another thread and start? Assuming there's nothing off about my bio. ;P
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon May 20, 2013 11:40 pm

I like your bio. I updated my Helena Castanova bio to be England in stead of italy. But unfortuneatly I couldn't think of any cities or towns in england back then. Well I think we are all set to start our roleplay. Smile Would you do the honor of set up another thread for our roleplay and start us off. This was kind of manily your idea and i'm not really sure how to start any way. You would be the best and i'll give you a COOKIE!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:32 am