Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Roleplay??

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Roleplay?? Empty Roleplay??

Post by Savannah Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:27 pm

I haven't roleplayed on here for a while. But I was hoping a guy would be willing to do a roleplay with me? I'm not quite sure what the setting should be. Maybe we can come up with some ideas together?
    Smile

Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Roleplay?? Empty Re: Roleplay??

Post by Al THLDI Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:36 pm

Savan darling Smile
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:49 pm

Hello my polar bear. Smile Haven't seen you in a while.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:14 pm

I know darling. So rp for old times sake? XD
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:42 pm

Polar bear do you really have to ask? I miss roleplaying with my polar bear. Sad
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:35 pm

Just making sure hun xD
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:42 pm

Polar bear with all the years that we have known each other. You should know by now that I wouldn't pass up an oppourtunity to roleplay with you. Smile

What setting should we do? For some reason I want to do like a car accident setting. I'm not sure why though
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:45 pm

it sure has been years.. hasn't it?
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:46 pm

Yes it has. Scary thought isn't it?
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:54 pm

yes indeed...lol
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:57 pm

Very scary. Smile So what kind of setting should we do?
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:02 am

Hey polar bear! I'm not quite sure how we could do it. But maybe we could do a rp thats like a combination of these two settings?

SETTING: We have been the It couple since forever , but One saturday night while out partying my bestfriend Emma was driving me home after I have had one too many drinks. You are at a family get to gether your mother forced you to go to, the car ends up wrapping around a tree Killing Emma and causing me loose all memory, breaking a couple bones. When you rush to the hospital the next morning after hearing whats happened I look at you as if your just a randomn stranger walking into the wrong hospital room. Your still deeply inlove with me but I have no clue who you are. Will you stick by me and help refresh my memory or will you take this chance as freedom and leave me for the second most popular girl at school? (credit to whoever created this)

Start: Me waking up in the hospital and you heading over to see me.

AND......

Setting: (Credit to whoever created this) You and I used to be the school's famous couple. Inseparable, madly in love, that kind of thing you know? And then, in the middle of senior year, you break up with me. The day after the break up, I "left for Europe." Truth was, I was pregnant and it is yours, and since you broke up with me the day I was going to tell you, I decided not to tell you anymore. I thought that I could keep the baby hidden from you. By moving to a different city that’s three hours away, and that's where I had the baby. Abigail and she just about to turn three, and I'm back in town because of a family reunion for two weeks. What will happen if we run into each other??

The second setting was my favorite setting i've done with you. So what do you think of us combinding them? That is if your still up with roleplaying with me.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:30 pm

so... combining those two?? hmm...how we going to pull that off xD like a before and after?
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:39 pm

What do you mean before and after?
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:14 pm

im not entirely sure... xD
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:04 pm

What if we maybe kind of take off where a left off in the baby rp? You know how I move back to town with Abigail and somehow put the accident in there. I don't know. What do you think?
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:29 pm

i forgot where we left off xD
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Well we don't have to start exactly from where we left off. We can start where I moved back to town with Abby. It can be Abby and I live in own apartment while you live in yours. Your trying to be in what's life and we are trying to see if we can have a relationship again. And maybe halfway through we can add the accident
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun May 05, 2013 1:45 pm

Hmmm ok well the. Yu start lol
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun May 05, 2013 8:13 pm

"Abby angel lets go." I call down the hall towards abby's room as I finish making lunch and getting her backpack ready. "Abigail Rayne I will not ask you again. We have to go." I call walking down the hallway. I was about to open her door when it all of a sudden opened and abby comes out with her coat on backwards and her hair a mess. I couldn't help but laugh a bit and shake my head. "Good job sweetie." I say smiling as I bend down and giive her a hug. "But how about I help you with these pigtails before I drop you off at daycare." I say smiling as I take abby into the living room and start to fix her hair. "Okay mommy. You pick me up?" She asks as I finish the pigtails and start to fix her up side down jacket. "No sweetie I have class and work at the diner. But giga is going to pick you up and when I am done. I'm going to pick you up. And tomorrow it is just you and me all day." I say smiling as I stand up and go grab her and my things. "Now lets go missy" I say smiling ushering abby out of the door and down the steps towards my car.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon May 06, 2013 6:42 pm

Where am I lol
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon May 06, 2013 6:57 pm

I don't know. Where ever you want? How about we got am apartment near yours and you run into us or something as I get Abby into the car. I don't know
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Fri May 24, 2013 2:21 pm

A couple of years has passed since Savannah and I were together. Our story was quite interesting. High school Sweet hearts. She left without saying goodbye, then she's back with a child. My child. We tried working things out again but somehow it failed. My job got in the way, I barely could give some of my time as I should have. So we split. Abby is already going to first grade, she looks adorable. Reminds me very much of her mother. I smiled with the memory of us three walking the park a few years back. I moved though. To another city, due to my job, but now I had the opportunity to go back to town where they lived.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri May 24, 2013 10:27 pm

"Okay angel this it's your stop. Have a good say at school. Giga is going to pick you up and your going to have dinner with her and pop. I will pick you up when I'm done at the diner." I say as i pull up in front of the elementary school. "But robberies is just you and me angel." I say smiling ass I hand her, her backpack and lunch box. "okay mommy. Can I call daddy?" Abby asks taking her stuff from me. "You can call daddy tomorrow tonightI'm not working at the diner tomorrow." I say smiling at her. "Do you think daddy will ever come see me soon?" Abby asks with her eyes shining bright with hope. It broke my heart everytime she asked me this question and have me that look. "I don't know angel. Daddy is very busy with work. But no matter what you have me and I am not going any where." I say trying to smile a reassuring smile to her. "Promise?" Abby asks. "I promise. Now get out of here before you are late. I'll see you tonight" I say smiling. "I love you mommy" Abby says leaning between the seats and giving me a kiss. "I love you too angel" I say as she opened the door and got out. I watched her walk into the school. Before pulling away from the curb and driving towards my first job. As I drove I thought about the past four years. I thought about how great our life the there of us together. Before Devon thought his job more important then us. At least he stayed for a year in what's life which was longer then I thought he would. But it have me the opportunity to finish my degree in early childhood education. Where I got a day job in a daycare with children. But I also worked a couple days a week at the local diner to make some extra money. On top of me taking online business classes. Wanted to try to open my one daycare. Im often told I'm taking on to much, that I wasn't super women. But I love my child and want the best for her. If it means I have to become super women and a single parent at the same time. Then so be, I would move the earth for her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:46 pm