Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+5
Brandon
Burn It
Capri
Skye
Faith Wynters
9 posters

They come from all over. [Working Title]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

They come from all over. [Working Title] - Page 5 Empty They come from all over. [Working Title]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Credits to Travis**

Setting: We are thousands of years into the future. Like its year 5019, and a war breaks out upon each of our galaxies. We start out on our separate ships some might go into battle some my stand watch for spies a board the ship. We must fight the other people even if it means death. Some of you may get captured and dragged back...to the other person’s ship while fighting but it’s worth it. Which Galaxy will rise above them all? Who will die? Who will get captured? Well, who knows what will happen but make it exciting and fun.
    OK NOW TO INTRODUCE THE GALAXIES. WHOO

The Mechina: Living machines or better yet living robots. They are the smartest of all the species. They rely mostly on their brains to get them out of all
    situations. They can hack anything they need to and they can fix any problem. They are very good with mechanics and machinery.

The Crystalinze: These are humanoid crystals. They are the strongest of all the species. They rely mostly on their brute strength than anything else. They can shoot crystal shards from their body. Also they can create blades and shield from their crystals.

The Nexeru: They are a hybrid of animals and humanoids. They are the swiftest of all of the species. They rely mostly on their animal instincts for them to survive. They have all the characteristics and powers of their animal. Also they have all the strengths and weaknesses of that animal. There body looks like a human but with animal like features.

The Whisperei: They are living elements. They are the sliest of all the species. They are good at misleading you into a trap. They rely mostly on their surroundings to help them out. Each one of the Whisperei is only one element. They can control/manipulate, and summon/ create the element. They look like there element and yet slightly look like a person

The Humans: Now here you might think humans are the weakest of the many groups, wrong! They are strategically wisest of all the species. They make plans and stick to it. Humans have been in several thousand wars learning new machinery and weaponry. From being in so many wars it gives them the upper hand on how to fight these creatures. They have highly advanced weaponry and they have armor also

Rules:
    You know them

Roles:
    There is one captain to each ship
    The Mechina ship Capitan:
    Crew:
    The Crystalinze ship Captain: crew: Danny (Special Forces)
    The Nexeru ship Captain:
    crew: Capri (Second in Command/Park Eagle)
    The Whisperei ship Captain:
    crew: Skye(Fire) Kristie (Shadows/Second in Command)
    The Humans ship Captain:
    Crew: Faith (Second in command/Medic)
    Lupus (Military Personel)

I also wanted to try classing the ships so Captains just put down what class your ships are here’s a few to get people started:

Privateer: [Human(transports important human relics)]
    Mercenary:

Transport:

Federation (these carry vips like senators and stuff like that):

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Parker
    Parker

They come from all over. [Working Title] - Page 5 Empty Re: They come from all over. [Working Title]

Post by Parker Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:33 am

ooc-
    Hey! I was wondering if I could join? Very Happy

bio:
    Name: Doug Gully
    Nickname: none
    Height: 6'4"
    Species: Crystalinze
    Hair color: Blonde
    Hair Style: Shaggy
    Eye color: As Blue as the Sky
    Sexuality: Straight
    Outfit: Nothing more than a t-shirt and athletic pants.
    Tattoo?: None
    Personality: Dim-witted. Cares about people and their feelings. Can't really say no. Muscular. Never knew his parents.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

They come from all over. [Working Title] - Page 5 Empty Re: They come from all over. [Working Title]

Post by Capri Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:36 am

OOC- Ahh, sorry, Murdoch. That was just a typo on my part. Now there is only Yamon and myself. silent

Silence still. Capri looked on her radar, for she was the only one who could see her own Nexeru ships. Yamon was far away from where Miguel had been attacked. Good, he was cloaked as she was. As for Seyel-

Capri's eyes widened, then her bird-like expression turned hostile.
    "Seyel!" she spat into the transmitter, "What the hell are you doing?!"

Seyel was out in the open, scanning the area. He was weaving in between the asteroids.
    "Chill, I'm just checking it out." he whispered back.

"If you don't get your ass back into hiding right now, so help me I'l-" she was cut off.

"SHIT! I see him!" Seyel yelled into the transmitter.

Capri looked up from the radar, looking to where Seyel would be and saw him fire at an asteroid, the plasma power flashing in the dark abyss of space. Thoughts buzzed through her mind. Maybe they should retreat, and go back to the bigger ship to take down the enemy...?

"AH! I missed, I missed! He's right in front of-" a bright flash cut Seyel off, Capri's head whipped over to where he was. And then see saw his ship in ruins, floating into space. Not a moment later, a huge asteroid nearby exploded. But she was safe from the flying debris.

She screamed in frustration.
    "Yamon, stay where you are." she said into the transmitter, a positively livid expression on her face.

Capri commanded her ship to rise, and then she aimed her plasma guns to the area in front of where Seyel once was. She fired rapidly, hoping to hit the enemy, and then dove back into cover.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:24 am

Titus had a bad feeling about this scouting mission. He would have to oversee this himself.

"Faith, report to the bridge" Titus said over the intercom.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:02 pm

ooc: No Problem Smile

Ic:

Arkhan glances down at his sensor and curses. Apparently, the Whisperie have decided to get involved now; they've brought another four scouts into the fray, with the express intention of using his nipples for target practice. The slight brightener is that it appears that one of the scouts was destroyed by the asteroid he blew up; at least that's one less ship hunting him. As long as the Humans don't get involved, it'll be five on one...or, more accurately, three on two on one, since these morons seem incapable of working together.

Suddenly, Arkhan spots something on his sensor; one of the ships has left the asteroid, and there are energy readings departing the blip. Are they...
    Damn! He slams the ship hard to the right, narrowly avoiding one of many streams of energy balls that come streaking down into the asteroid belt. He can see on the sensor that most of them are getting spread out, some even falling near the Whisperie, and he raises an eyebrow; so, she can't see him, or she would have shot directly at him. That's good; it means she fired from anger, and with any luck the Whisperie will think she's firing at them. If he has any luck at all, they'll start to fight amongst themselves and he can get away in the confusion.

Pushing the Dart further away from the group of scouts, he darts behind yet another asteroid, slowly clamping onto that one. Although it isn't the best hiding place, it's something; a large rock on one side protects him from view from the right, and although the left is visible, he blends in quite well with his ships colour. Hopefully he can hide long enough for him to get away further and exit the asteroid belt out of range of their frigates.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Glancing at the radar, she found that she hadn't hit anything but asteroids. But when she looked up, there seemed to be a disturbance in the air. Cloaked, he definitely was. And he had very quick reactions. But then she lost sight. Realizing that she'd come somewhat close to hitting a Whisperei ship, she sent out a transmission to them.

"It was not my intention to fire that close to you. I want no hostility. Watch your tails, the enemy is cloaked and hiding." then she ended the transmission, hoping that the leader of the group would believe it.

Deeply agitated, she cursed once more. Because she was under the cover of the large asteroid, and was cloaked, the Whisperei and Humans would not see her on the radar or in space. But obviously, the enemy could see them somehow, because he destroyed Seyel.

She was beginning to think that her idea from earlier would help her win this. Her expression still livid, she wanted to see this bastard who was killing their people. He had absolutely no reason to fire upon scouts. A scouts job is to patrol, not to kill whatever they see. Why was he even here? Why didn't he leave earlier?

Well, Capri wasn't letting that happen now. She wanted to look this damn creature in the eye. Behind her, her black wings twitched angrily against the seat.

OOC- Just a question, Mur. How exactly would I take you hostage, hahaha? Question
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:45 pm

ooc: Well, he's going to have to enter hyperspace at some point. Capturing him is a bit up in the air, because if you let him continue to move further away through the asteroid belt, he'll just reach a safe distance and jump to Hyperspace; his primary objective is to get away cleanly. If you manage to catch him in a dogfight, you could damage his engines, or even if you managed to catch him unaware when he started charging up his hyperspace engines. If you took out the hyperspace engines, he'd have no choice but to surrender; what's he going to do, fight three frigates worth of scouts and fighters? Not bloody likely!

Also, I know this might just be your character thinking it, but Arkhan isn't cloaked. Although some Darts do have that ability, his one doesn't and he instead relies on the shape- the shape stops him being picked up on Radar- and the spacey colours (black, dark blue etc) to hide him. The Dart is also relatively small (unlike the Wraith Frigates, Battleships and Motherships, which are massive). Smile

Also, remember; you don't know anything about the Wraith. They've kept to themselves, so almost no one knows anything about them, not even that they exist Smile

Ic:

Arkhan watches the sensor carefully as the scout-blip disappears behind the asteroid again, and breaths a sigh of relief. If he manages to keep going like this, he'll be able to jump to hyperspace in a couple more sprints. As it is, he might be able to cover a third of the distance now; he's picking up another large asteroid nearby, and none of the scouts seem to be moving towards him yet. Now or never.

Detaching from the asteroid, he turns his ship nimbly and powers off across the small gap towards the next asteroid, swiftly setting down on the far side. Now to see if he attracted any unwanted attention.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:14 pm

I was called from long thoughts by the sound of my name. Ii lookd up, it was the captain once again. I noddded to myself before pulling toward te bridge. With a flick of her finger. I giggled quietly as I pulled onto the bridge, becoming serious once again. I knew how to separate play from a job.

"Faith, Reporting" I spoke, giving a salute.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:15 pm

ooc- And of course you can, Parker. I'm sorry I didn't see the post sooner, I was at school D:
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:22 pm

OOC- Alrighty. Yes, I know you arren't cloaked, that was just my character. And I understand. Time for action, though. Razz

BIC-

Not caring about whether or not the Whisperei would answer, she looked up from the radar. Yes, she realized that you would be about to see the blasted fiend on it, but it was just a habit. Now, she looked up, beginning to rely on her use of supernatural sharp vision.

The Nexeru reached up to her visor, tapping a few buttons to switch her view. She went through a few settings, finally landing on the right one that would show her any fields of energy. Ultraviolet vision.

Capri blinked a few times to get used to it, then focused on the area of space around her. The stars glowed an odd blueish-violet color. Then she glanced at Miguel's and Seyel's wreckage, which still glowed brighter than the rest of space, but their energy was depleting fast. Her gaze went to the asteroids, noticing how they were a cold, dark blackish-purple. A big contrast compared to the scout ship wreckage. She widened her eyes, focusing on the larger asteroids...looking for that lighter color....

She saw nothing as the large rocks spun slowly around the asteroid belt. "Where are you?" she whispered, looking away from one rock. Only to have her head snap back to where it was before.

There. On the large asteriod. Almost undetectable. Was a black sharp-looking mass. But the rock was spinning slowly, and the mass was going to soon be out of sight. It almost completely blended into the the black-purple rock.

Narrowing her eyes, her hand moved to a handle that operated the plasma missiles. Not moving her eyes, she aimed the gun to the black mass then locked on to it, a little beep sounding.

"Burn in hell." she muttered, finger tightening on the trigger. With a click, the missile shot out of the ship, streaming towards the asteroid. Surely, even if she missed again, the missile would blow the asteroid to pieces.

Not one trace of satisfaction crossed her face as she watched. Her expression was of absolute hatred.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Arkhan watches the sensor closely for any sign of approaching scouts. If he's going to get away, he'll need to make sure no one can see him before he makes his mad dashes, and even if they can, to make sure that he can get away safely. The dots that represent the Whisperie seem to be moving about in the same area, and the two asteroids that the two ships are hiding on haven't shown any sign of...

Wait a minute. What's that? Sensors show a small, purple energy signature leaving one of the large rocks, and it's slowly gathering speed. Soon, the opaque HUD's streaming information flashes red instead of the pale, sickle green that is its norm and some important-looking information appears on the screen. Arkhan curses; a missile? How did they find him? They must have some sort of ultra-sensitive equipment to detect his Dart...or he's up against someone who has enhanced senses combined with technology. Must be the Nexeru, then.

He quickly activates the emergency mode, a mode in which most safety's are disabled, such as the turning arc limitation- a device which prevents the Dart from breaking up in tight turns at the cost of a slightly wider turning arc- being switched off, and the clamp safety being disabled. Instead of detaching normally, he needs to disengage immediately, and that means blasting his engines at full pelt whilst still attached to the asteroid. He glances at the sensor. 10 Parasecs before impact.

He quickly squeezes some controls, the systems rearranging as quickly as possible. Come on, come on...only 7 Parasecs before impact. The Dart seems to pick up some of his anxiety, because it manages to finish the reformatting. Blasting his bottom-stabilisers as hard as he can, he pushes the Dart up and away from the asteroid. The Dart's clamps cling on desperately though, and Arkhan looks at the sensor again. 4.

With a small shower of rocks and a shuddering, the Dart breaks free. Arkhan turns it about as swiftly as he can, diverting as much power from secondary systems as he can to the engines. 2.
    He leaps away from the asteroid as quickly as the nimble ship can manage, streaking away...but will it be enough? He only hopes that the asteroid will stop the explosion and that the residual energy will confuse the sensors enough for him to get far enough away out of range. The Dart has missiles of a kind as well, but if he gets involved in a dogfight, who knows how many other ships will join the fray.

The asteroid behind him explodes, and the Wraith symbols- unrecognisable to any other race who haven't encountered the wraith before- stream information to him. Some might think that having only information and numbers and writing in front of you when flying would be a hinderence: in fact, it gives a much more accurate view of events, if you can read it fast enough. Luckily, all Wraith have superior senses to a lot of other races, so they can handle it. It also helps that they're genetically bred to be able to do this.

The ship rocks slightly with the impact of the explosion behind him, and he can hear small bits of rock bouncing off of his hull, but otherwise he's fine. The missile seems to have been detonated...now is not the time to hide. Now is the time to run as fast as he can.
    Weaving slightly to make it harder to get a lock on him, he shoots off through the belt, every so often ducking behind an asteroid and changing his course at the last minute. He has to get far enough away to be able to activate his hyperspace. Although his ship is faster, it will take precious time to find a clear area, and that scout can bypass the asteroid belt completely; after all, it doesn't have something shooting at it.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:13 pm

Upon impact, her ship rumbled and a light flashed brighly. This time, when she realizes that she missed, she didn't curse. Didn't react. Only grimaced. Her sharp teeth protruded over her lips, threatening to pierce the crimson flesh.

Then, her hand flew up to her visor, switching on her Infa-red vision. Energy detecting. Space turned that purple-ish blue color once more as she looked around for him. Of course he would had fled. But she saw what he was trying to do. Hyperspeed.

"Yamon," she barked into the transmitter, "Infa-red now. Cover me. Shoot at his engines if you see him. Don't let this bitch get away."

Forcefully, she shoved her controls up and forward, the ships jerking. She flipped on a switched, hearing a tiny whining noise sounding. Her boosters were on.

She scanned through the asteroids and debris. She barely saw him, but what gave him away was the speed at which he was traveling. His energy shone brightly in her vision. With another shunt, her ship rocketed forward, Yamon following behind. She pushed her boosters as she came around the corner, zooming past the many asteroids and sending little rocks flying out of her way. Capri pulled the ship slightly upwards, seeing the enemy dead ahead. He was trying to making a break for it.

"Like I'm going to let that happen." she growled.

Switching to her plasma guns, once again she aimed them at him. He was being very difficult, weaving in and out of the asteroids. As she followed quickly behind, streaking through space, she search for a pattern in his movements. With uncanny precision, she followed his patterns and fired four rounds.

With any luck, she'd hit one of his engines and disable his ship.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Ooc: Like I'm going to make it that easy for you! Lol

Ic:

Arkhan growls as he picks up the energy build up from the scout; it got here faster than he expected...but then again, he supposes it didn't have to search much to find him. Tilting his Dart to the left, he manages to avoid the streaking energy, the shots whistling past his starboard side harmlessly.

"You obviously do not know who you are fekking with!" He growls to himself. If he can destroy that scout, or at least damage it sufficiently, he should be able to escape. Let's put it this way; if he gets captured, his employers aren't the forgiving kind. They may very well send an assassin after him, and he doesn't want to have to kill another one. Too much effort. There's moving and fighting and then the breaking of the neck...too much hassle for the end result; it would almost definitely be a machine, and he can't feed on a machine.

Tilting the nose up into the left turn, he sends the Dart into a tight left loop, tightened even further through the switching off of the safety systems. The Dart shoots up almost vertically, slowly turning back on itself until Arkhan twists it around and levels it out, facing the opposite way to the way he'd just come and streaking over the scout, quickly entering a right-side dive to further attempt to shake off pursuit.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:40 pm

ooc: I g2g now, but Capri...JOIN MY WHEEL OF TIME FANTASY RP ^_^
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:45 pm

OOC- I knew you wouldn't. ^_^ And I'll check it out.

BIC-

He dodges it of course. Capri expected that. He began to turn to the left, and then suddenly, he was facing her. The enemy then zipped towards and above her. Her ship shuddered. She snapped her head back, "Shit! Yamon, he's coming towards you." and jerking the controls with a grunt back towards her and down, her ship arched upwards then towards the direction he was going.

Because she was upside down, she jerked her controls to the side and pressed the boost buttons. Her ship spun cork-screwed three times, then ended right side up. She shoved her controls forward weaving above the asteroids to follow him. He was about to pass Yamon, but before she could say anything through the transmitter, Yamon fired just as the enemy rocketed past him.

She took the opportunity and fired at the back end of his ship, then weaved through the asteroids again. Instead of following directly behind, she directed her ship to the side more. They were about to lap the asteroid belt once more.

Last edited by Capri on Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:47 pm

ooc: Can't post now, but you wouldn't see inside the cockpit. It's completely opaque; you can't see in or out. XD
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:51 pm

OOC- Oh crap, sorry. Should've considered that...haha.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:08 am

ooc: Question Murdoch. What's the point of your race having queens if you live for so long?

And Jord, Faith. I'm still here...lol i haven't had much of a role in the past couple of things that have happened....just don't want you to forget about me haha
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:08 am

I nodded to the other guards at the door, telling them I was going to be gone for a moment. I turn on my right heel and headed to the bridge, nodding at fellow crew members on the way. I searched out the captain. I sighed when I saw his back, I didn't enjoy speaking to authority. When I got within earshot I cleared my throat with a soft grunt, "Sir."
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:19 am

ooc: What's the point of bees having queens, or ants? It's to replace Wraith lost in battle or to natural causes- starvation, old age, etc- because Wraith cannot reproduce sexually. It's to direct the movements of individual Hive Ships, the upper-class Wraith and the Drones and to oversee general day-to-day activities. If the queen is dying, she will produce another queen, or an outside female will take over. The Queens are all equals and superiors to each other, and although there are skirmishes between factions, for the most part they work together.

Ic:

Arkhan glances up at the HUD- two rockets are inbound to his location, probably from the one chasing him and the one he just passed. If he's going to survive, he's going to need to go on the offensive and bring his faster ship into play.

Spinning on his axis, he tilts the dart sharply to the right, ducking behind an asteroid just as the missiles are about to hit. One over-turns, unable to match the turning arc and whizzes off into the belt. The second one turns with Arkhan, smashing into the asteroid between them and showering the area with rock shrapnel.

Arkhan then slams on his breaks, setting the Dart into a glide as the other two scouts shoot overhead, restarting his engines to pursue. Squeezing the two balls, he opens fire on the closest one, the one following the leader [He's firing at Yamon Smile]
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:25 am

ooc: well queens are more practical with bees or ants....they only live for a several days, so they need a queen, which can reproduce in massive numbers to replace all the units in the hive that are lost each day...but in your races life span...250 is middle aged...there would be no reason for a queen...i was just curious lol
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:28 am

Titus was just about to adress Faith when a soldier approached him.

"What is it soldier?"
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:25 am

ooc: Well, Queens also lead large numbers, and there are a lot of Wraith; having a genetic leader is a lot easier than elections. Also a lot less susceptible to corruption Razz
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:28 am

OOC: murdoch, Capri, how much longer will you be dogfighting? If you go for a bit longer my scouts might 'run into' you guys Razz
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:16 pm

He was about to speak to me and another interupted. How rude it was. I shook my head, keeping my hands behind my back as I waited. I had been called, and I didn't particularly like having my time wasted even if I did know the guard.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:57 pm

"Are we still on high alert sir?" I asked, glancing at Faith for a moment, I returned my gaze to Titus and continued. "Because things seemed to have slowed down a bit and the other soldiers were asking sir."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:37 am